S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game) - Page 20
Register

User Tag List

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 1296
  1. ISO #951

Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Im just seeing someone claiming the easy role of Town Power, to get out of the Citizen block.
    As long you do not claim your thing, you are still a potential scum.

Power can be scum or town, Citizen can only be town. There is a big difference between those kind of claims.
    As we are trying to clear the Citizen side from an obvious scum, I do not consider claiming your power role is anti-town.
    Yeah ash I gotta go with Auwt. We should be laying our cards on the table and try to solve the game, that includes bakermir.
    In case anyone missed it earlier, Dallarain claimed Citizen, and I'm reinforcing that claim.

Man, I really dislike when games enter the sort of puzzle solving stage this early, I like to see power role interactions a bit more.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

2. ISO #952

Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael View Post
    Wow, read the damn thread.

I and Grak have outed ourselves as power roles and everyone has had a chance to counterclaim and no one has done so. At this point, we are both mechanically locked town. Which is freaking me out a bit to be honest, I really was thinking Grak was scum from his reactions to my outing.
    I did too, but then again, this is why discussion is so important. We shouldn't immediately discard those feelings though because of the chance that on D3 or D4 we have reason to suspect the third Town Any rolled citizen.

3. ISO #953

Oh and I also stand by the Zedus lynch, guy was anti-town as fuck, and I don't really care about D1 TPR claims. Scummy and anti-town behavior get you lynched, period
    well unless you're mechanically confirmed town, which at that point fuck you for playing bad.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

4. ISO #954

Wow, read the damn thread.

I and Grak have outed ourselves as power roles and everyone has had a chance to counterclaim and no one has done so. At this point, we are both mechanically locked town. Which is freaking me out a bit to be honest, I really was thinking Grak was scum from his reactions to my outing.
    That's a lot of reading when I can just ask you. It also gives me a reading on how patient you are. Not very, seems to be the answer. If everything is a clue, even my laziness can be used for something. So I repeat, his hyperfocus on you is noted.

5. ISO #955

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    This heavily implies he claims citizen. So I believe Grakylan is 100% Town, along with ash as they're the last two TPR's. If he was TPR who wasn't going against Grakylan, and softing citizen, then he would be pushing Ash right now because of the max 2 town PR circumstances. So Bakermir is citizen. Unless one of us citizens is a Town Any citizen, then we got two scum claiming citizen.

This also means Ash is 100% town too, so Auwt's push on him is completely senseless.
    You are wrong in a sense but also right on other.

I also believe both scums are in citizen pool with a small possibility of Grakylan being a liar scum. I tried my best to push him but he was reasonable.

Also inb4 deathworlds is our new "town leader"

6. ISO #956

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzt View Post
    That's a lot of reading when I can just ask you. It also gives me a reading on how patient you are. Not very, seems to be the answer. If everything is a clue, even my laziness can be used for something. So I repeat, his hyperfocus on you is noted.
    His opening statement to me is an example of him watching for patience.

7. ISO #957

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Hmm Auwt done the same on day one for me.

He didn't even take my apology for early game and kept goin on how scummy I am and Zedus for artificial reasons.

ON Day Two Auwt seemed to change his campaign towards Ash/Bakermir and a bit of push on Martin.

I still want to believe Auwt is a townie because he is playing way different than his previous 2 FM games where has a scum. However, this could also be an improvement to his scum play.
    Martin has been popping up a lot lately from multiple sources. I'm moving his susp level to .75. Still looking at DW as scum.

8. ISO #958

Did grak ever explain why he targeted bake?

It seems like a weird choice from my PoV
    fucketh me in the ass

9. ISO #959

10. ISO #960

11. ISO #961

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Did grak ever explain why he targeted bake?

It seems like a weird choice from my PoV
    I personally questioned him for this earlier in Day Two.

I believe you were mentoring Dallarian here.

This is quite a low effort coming from a "notable" player. How the fuck you don't know the answer to this question?

I suggest you start spilling your reads or get voted. Your replacement didn't clear any suspicions we had over Dallarian and now you acting like you don't know shit makes it worse.

12. ISO #962

13. ISO #963

I personally questioned him for this earlier in Day Two.

I believe you were mentoring Dallarian here.

This is quite a low effort coming from a "notable" player. How the fuck you don't know the answer to this question?

I suggest you start spilling your reads or get voted. Your replacement didn't clear any suspicions we had over Dallarian and now you acting like you don't know shit makes it worse.
    As a mentor it isn't my job to hold the hand of my student and tell him exactly what to say when, I provided advise when prompted, taught basic scumhunting, and kept somewhat up with the game, I know a decent amount about what happened but I wasn't watching the thread like a hawk.
    This is a disingenuous argument and you know it.
    fucketh me in the ass

14. ISO #964

15. ISO #965

This looks cool, thank you for that.

Do you have more streams?
    Not my stream, it’s Thingyman’s. I was just a guest as I played in the game.

He’s got a podcast for each of the games this season, with players from the games coming on and chatting about their specific game and also more general mafia stuff.

16. ISO #966

As a mentor it isn't my job to hold the hand of my student and tell him exactly what to say when, I provided advise when prompted, taught basic scumhunting, and kept somewhat up with the game, I know a decent amount about what happened but I wasn't watching the thread like a hawk.
    I've openly accused you twice and no reaction. Late to read my posts, or are you hoping they'll go away? Or maybe I just don't merit a response.

17. ISO #967

So I'm thinking rather gun-to-the-head here, without much specific quotes to reinforce this for now.

Since grakylan cant be scum, mechanically speaking, then that lessens my tinfoil theory on Auwt by a notable amount primarily because I felt Grakylan was his scum teammate. The only other possibilities I see at Dallarian (Deathworlds) and Helltanis (Drizzt). Technically im also a possible scum mate for him too, but since I know who I am, which is town, I cant consider that. Auwt has butted heads with Dallarian before -- in fact Dallarian's last post of EoD1 is what made me give a closer look at Auwt, since he was suggesting that Auwt was being too influential for just his activities between #100 - #200.

That leaves Helltanis. And when i did that big ISO's-for-everyone post, he said this:

Every answer from any of you is very welcome, so thanks.

I also believe Martin put so much effort toward the game and his last full ISO was really relevant and very close to my actual thoughts.
    I wouldnt vote for Zedus right now, he should survive the night. If he does so, we should really push him for his role since apparently he claimed being power.
    My "last full ISO" was on Helltanis (Drizzt). And I said he was a helpless town player who was 100% new to Mafia. Auwt hasn't really conflicted with him, but he has at one point or another with everyone else.

18. ISO #968

So if Auwt is scum, then its Helltanis/Drizzt. If its not, then Auwt cannot be scum. Plain and simple, unless Auwt and Dallarian somehow coordinated distancing on D1, where mafia didn't have a n0 night chat, and dont have day chats.

19. ISO #969

Touché. Let me rephrase. Have you claimed a town role yet? We have so many citizens already.

My heart says Martin is town but my head remembers how he was nice to me so quickly after I accused him- I quickly claimed I did it to see who jumped on the accusation. He could have just been genuinely welcoming to me, or he could have been playing on my newb tendency to find someone nice to follow. So he is at a .5 sus.

DW, IDK. Some has been said, but i'll need to go back and see who he replaced and make a judgement then. He's right now my prime suspect.
    I've openly accused you twice and no reaction. Late to read my posts, or are you hoping they'll go away? Or maybe I just don't merit a response.
    I answered the first quote in another post where I reinforced the citizen claim the prior player in my slot made, didn't feel a need to quote @you specifically.

As for the second one, I genuinely didn't see it. Why is a null slot your prime suspect?
    fucketh me in the ass

20. ISO #970

Anyways guys we’re at a point where we can pretty much say there are two scum in the group of Auwt/Martin/Drizzt/Deathworlds outside of weird edge situations like only 2 PRs in the setup or bakemir being a Godfather. We have three lynches to find those two scum. I like those odds. My claiming strategy has worked out far better than I could have hoped.

21. ISO #971

Anyway on a lighter note I was just on the Game 8 podcast for Mafia Champs. So if you guys want to see me in the flesh talking mafia, check it out: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/664306128
    Oh neat, I was waiting for that episode to come out. Sorry for you about the player who breached the game integrity and ruined it for you though.

22. ISO #972

I answered the first quote in another post where I reinforced the citizen claim the prior player in my slot made, didn't feel a need to quote @you specifically.

As for the second one, I genuinely didn't see it. Why is a null slot your prime suspect?
    I believe you, but I need somebody to look at until I look at somebody else. Don't we have too many Citizens, methinks perhaps we should start with that list.

23. ISO #973

24. ISO #974

I believe you, but I need somebody to look at until I look at somebody else. Don't we have too many Citizens, methinks perhaps we should start with that list.
    Yeah, assuming both TPR claims are true and accurate we lynch between
    Drizzt, MartinGG99, Auwt, Bakemir, and myself I guess if we're considering everyone else's PoV.
    I'm sticking on Martin for now for his scummy D1 play and his hyperattentiveness to how he presents himself, wolves try to be aware over how they present and type to try to avoid slipping.
    fucketh me in the ass

25. ISO #975

Oh when i said "his" i was referring to you. after you replaced Helltanis.
    Personally, I dont think Ash's level of patience is relevant to his alignment. He isn't impatient but i wouldn't exactly say he's super patient either.

26. ISO #976

Nah mate, I am quite honest.

You have replaced a suspicious player and I believe I am not the only one in this; you trying to lay low, claiming citizen, claiming not reading key posts, not providing reads. Positioning yourself at the bottom of roles list and questioning our TPR's is a big no no.

You are first in line to get lynched here and the quicker you realize that, higher the chances you will avoid a lynch today.

27. ISO #977

28. ISO #978

Oh neat, I was waiting for that episode to come out. Sorry for you about the player who breached the game integrity and ruined it for you though.
    Thanks mate. Yeah no worries, it’s just a game.

Anyways I have stuff to do in my day so I can’t babysit this thread forever. At this stage I’m looking at Auwt for today’s lynch, but I want to go back and reassess properly first and see if his day start was as bad as I felt it was in the moment.

29. ISO #979

Nah mate, I am quite honest.

You have replaced a suspicious player and I believe I am not the only one in this; you trying to lay low, claiming citizen, claiming not reading key posts, not providing reads. Positioning yourself at the bottom of roles list and questioning our TPR's is a big no no.

You are first in line to get lynched here and the quicker you realize that, higher the chances you will avoid a lynch today.
    I'm more than aware that people are watching me and how my prior slot might've been considered suspicious. But trying to claim that I'm laying low, and that we shouldn't try to question and get valuable information out of our TPRs is right out bud.
    fucketh me in the ass

30. ISO #980

Man we're spread out today aren't we?

If I'm reading the thread right, at this moment:

I want to lynch Auwt (but that might change)
    Ash wants to lynch Auwt
    Bakermir wants to lynch Deathworlds
    Deathworlds wants to lynch MartinGG99
    Drizzts wants to lynch...no one yet? He's probably still deciding. Maybe Deathworlds or Ash considering his recent posts.
    Auwt was pressuring Ash on his last post, so I think he wants to lynch Ash.

31. ISO #981

I'm more than aware that people are watching me and how my prior slot might've been considered suspicious. But trying to claim that I'm laying low, and that we shouldn't try to question and get valuable information out of our TPRs is right out bud.
    Gods if you weren't a very likely town I'd suggest you try to poke the same kinda reactions out of Drizzt, you might get what your looking for then.

But I'm pretty sure this is just a mixture of town paranoia and being angy at the possibility of a null read being town
    fucketh me in the ass

32. ISO #982

Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

So if Auwt is scum, then its Helltanis/Drizzt. If its not, then Auwt cannot be scum. Plain and simple, unless Auwt and Dallarian somehow coordinated distancing on D1, where mafia didn't have a n0 night chat, and dont have day chats.
    Ive already talked about Helltanis, he withdrew his vote by editing his post, and posted that it would be better to wait for a mentor, if thats not town leaning, idk what you want. He also mentionned the 1 extra life thing. I believe this is a "soft?" citizen claim? Dont you think so?
    I have to wait a bit to analyze Drizzt, but my read on Helltanis will certainly be copy pasta to Drizzt.

33. ISO #983

Ive already talked about Helltanis, he withdrew his vote by editing his post, and posted that it would be better to wait for a mentor, if thats not town leaning, idk what you want. He also mentionned the 1 extra life thing. I believe this is a "soft?" citizen claim? Dont you think so?
    I have to wait a bit to analyze Drizzt, but my read on Helltanis will certainly be copy pasta to Drizzt.
    How is that town? That’s just derp.

Sorry, gotta make myself stop checking the phone and get some work done.

34. ISO #984

I'm sticking on Martin for now for his scummy D1 play and his hyperattentiveness to how he presents himself, wolves try to be aware over how they present and type to try to avoid slipping.

I would like to add I was nervous to get a conversation started so I could do my ISO-reads-for-everyone effort post at #540.
    Also, the majority of us are noobs (or at least were). Some of us make mistakes, and some of those were my first ever in FM. My biggest mistake (that i can't wrap my head around) was temporarily tunneling grak as Town on D1.

Townies aren't perfect, especially noobs. Not everyone can do things perfectly as town, so there are town slips that look scummy. But that's because we're trying to climb up the mountain that is behavioral analysis. To start and keep discussion, while keeping a clear mindset to pierce the veil that surrounds every game and to find who is town and who is not.

I don't blame you for suspecting me, but I hope that if you do lynch me in the end then you'll be able to see clearly who is scum and who is not, even if those people that are scum were people that I never suspected.

35. ISO #985

Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Anyways guys we’re at a point where we can pretty much say there are two scum in the group of Auwt/Martin/Drizzt/Deathworlds outside of weird edge situations like only 2 PRs in the setup or bakemir being a Godfather. We have three lynches to find those two scum. I like those odds. My claiming strategy has worked out far better than I could have hoped.
    If that was actually the case...
    But somehow bakermir doesnt want to open claim citizen, if he does so the 2 scums would be in the Auwt/Martin/Drizzt/DW/bakermir.
    I'm taking myself and Drizzt out of here for now, I dont see him being a scum.
    My last sentence only reflects my mind since its absolutely not objective cause I talked also about myself.

36. ISO #986

Gods if you weren't a very likely town I'd suggest you try to poke the same kinda reactions out of Drizzt, you might get what your looking for then.

But I'm pretty sure this is just a mixture of town paranoia and being angy at the possibility of a null read being town

Fair point. However, his play has been consistent with how Helltanis played on Day One. You seem to have an entirely different approach than Dallarian. Now, let's not forget you know this game very well compared to most of us and it was Dallarian's first game. This is the only reason I am giving you time. Welcome to downtown.

What are your thoughts on Martin and Auwt?

37. ISO #987

Fair point. However, his play has been consistent with how Helltanis played on Day One. You seem to have an entirely different approach than Dallarian. Now, let's not forget you know this game very well compared to most of us and it was Dallarian's first game. This is the only reason I am giving you time. Welcome to downtown.

What are your thoughts on Martin and Auwt?
    I'm still catching up, I'm on post 478 but the more I read the more I like Auwt and am reminded of his gameplay in standoff.
    I can't say the same of Martin unfortunately. Am I overanalzing? probably, but with the stage of the game we're in and how there's limited options to choose between I think Martin is the safest lynch.
    fucketh me in the ass

38. ISO #988

Oh one last thing:

DW, Drizzt: please take the time left in the day to go back and build a proper case against one or two of the other slots in your four person group. Someone in this group is getting lynched and at least two are town. We need to be able to identify at least one of the group as town to have a winning POE, and helping us solve the group is the best way to show us that you’re the person we can afford to not lynch.

39. ISO #989

Man we're spread out today aren't we?

If I'm reading the thread right, at this moment:

I want to lynch Auwt (but that might change)
    Ash wants to lynch Auwt
    Bakermir wants to lynch Deathworlds
    Deathworlds wants to lynch MartinGG99
    Drizzts wants to lynch...no one yet? He's probably still deciding. Maybe Deathworlds or Ash considering his recent posts.
    Auwt was pressuring Ash on his last post, so I think he wants to lynch Ash.
    Good summary, does anyone disagree with this list up to this point?

40. ISO #990

Oh one last thing:

DW, Drizzt: please take the time left in the day to go back and build a proper case against one or two of the other slots in your four person group. Someone in this group is getting lynched and at least two are town. We need to be able to identify at least one of the group as town to have a winning POE, and helping us solve the group is the best way to show us that you’re the person we can afford to not lynch.
    I know you weren't asking me, but:

I have the case that I've mentioned quite a few times arleady against Auwt.

However, since Grakylan is mechanically town, my (quickly reevaluated, as in not in-depth) scum mate guess for him is Helltanis (Drizzt), but I feel the connection there is weaker than what I had initally proposed about Grakylan/Auwt before Grakylan got confirmed.

41. ISO #991

Oh one last thing:

Your request is noted. As Martin said, I am taking in information and will give a decision after the voting begins.

42. ISO #992

Oh one last thing:

Ofc

Btw to everyone, I work funky shifts and am actually quite busy tonight. I'll keep reading and contributing throughout the rest of the day cyle, but I'm probably not gonna be here at EoD because I think I'm gonna be dead asleep by then, idk I haven't caught up to the day 2 countdown yet lmao
    fucketh me in the ass

43. ISO #993

Ofc

Btw to everyone, I work funky shifts and am actually quite busy tonight. I'll keep reading and contributing throughout the rest of the day cyle, but I'm probably not gonna be here at EoD because I think I'm gonna be dead asleep by then, idk I haven't caught up to the day 2 countdown yet lmao
    @deathworlds
    EOD2 happens in 20 hours 30 mins I believe. For EST, that's 5PM tomorrow.

44. ISO #994

@deathworlds
    EOD2 happens in 20 hours 30 mins I believe. For EST, that's 5PM tomorrow.
    Yeah I'm going to be asleep, I get off shift at 10EST (im PST) and I'm home usually an hour later.
    fucketh me in the ass

45. ISO #995

So I tried to get a list of all the possible (regardless of plausibility unless i thought it was really really unlikely) scum team combos, from my PoV:

Auwt + Grakylan (For now not considered unless a Town Any rolled Citizen)
    Auwt + Helltanis/Drizzt
    Bakermir + Dallarian/Deathworlds
    Bakermir + Helltanis/Drizzt
    Dallarian/Deathworlds + Grakylan (For now not considered unless a Town Any rolled Citizen)
    Dallarian/Deathworlds + Helltanis/Drizzt
    Grakylan + Helltanis/Drizzt (For now not considered unless a Town Any rolled Citizen)

So, excluding Grakylan, this leaves:

Auwt + Helltanis/Drizzt

46. ISO #996

If Grakylan is indeed mechanically town, then he confirmed Bakermir on n1 with his detective check. This leaves us with Helltanis/Drizzt popping up twice in the list above, and these are the possible scum (For me, anyways):

Auwt
    Helltanis/Drizzt
    Dallarian/Deathworlds

47. ISO #997

So I tried to get a list of all the possible (regardless of plausibility unless i thought it was really really unlikely) scum team combos, from my PoV:

Auwt + Grakylan (For now not considered unless a Town Any rolled Citizen)
    Auwt + Helltanis/Drizzt
    Dallarian/Deathworlds + Grakylan (For now not considered unless a Town Any rolled Citizen)
    Grakylan + Helltanis/Drizzt (For now not considered unless a Town Any rolled Citizen)

So, excluding Grakylan, this leaves:

Auwt + Helltanis/Drizzt
    Now this is interesting. Eliminating possibilities; once again, does anyone disagree with this list of possible combinations?

Taking me out leaves the following on your list I believe:

Dallarian/Deathworlds + Grakylan

That is assuming you are in fact town, which is not yet a fact, but I like lists.

48. ISO #998

Now this is interesting. Eliminating possibilities; once again, does anyone disagree with this list of possible combinations?

Taking me out leaves the following on your list I believe:

Dallarian/Deathworlds + Grakylan

That is assuming you are in fact town, which is not yet a fact, but I like lists.
    So what's your opinion on the possible scum combos that involve me? Personally I kind of see Martin + Grakylan (because of my baseless tunnel), i've been accused of or been suggested Martin + Auwt by Ash at one point on D2, and Martin + Dallarian/Deathworlds on mid D1 by Auwt. Its also been suggested early D1 for Zedus/Martin, but we all know that's not true since Zedus is dead.

49. ISO #999

50. ISO #1000

So what's your opinion on the possible scum combos that involve me? Personally I kind of see Martin + Grakylan (because of my baseless tunnel), i've been accused of or been suggested Martin + Auwt by Ash at one point on D2, and Martin + Dallarian/Deathworlds on mid D1 by Auwt. Its also been suggested early D1 for Zedus/Martin, but we all know that's not true since Zedus is dead.
    I think it is either you or DW. And I think the moment I start giving opinions is the moment I display my level of ignorance.