S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread - Page 57
Register

User Tag List

Page 57 of 92 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,850 of 4558
  1. ISO #2801

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I'm sorry but I kinda can't. He won't die today so you have that.
    Ehh, ok, that's good enough atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2802

YAY WE'RE OUT OF PAGE 56 xD
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #2803

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    YAY WE'RE OUT OF PAGE 56 xD
    Fuck you.

[spoiler]<3[/spoiler]
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

4. ISO #2804

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Fuck you.

[spoiler]<3[/spoiler]
    Fuck this I'm gonna use studying as an excuse to bow out of all this cringe.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

5. ISO #2805

I believe @theoneceko said that he had found someone whom he could confirm as Insane. Since he already said that, shouldn't he also say who is the person he can confirm? Thoughts, everyone?

6. ISO #2806

I'm saying I rather lynch someone who seems like a big ? to me than players who have given me some town vibes at certain points of the game.
    So you will lynch a ? Because you can't figure out ANY sort of vibe from any of their posts? Sounds lazy.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

7. ISO #2807

Fuck you.

[spoiler]<3[/spoiler]
    Fuck this I'm gonna use studying as an excuse to bow out of all this cringe.
    Lol but please answer my question first!

8. ISO #2808

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    So you will lynch a ? Because you can't figure out ANY sort of vibe from any of their posts? Sounds lazy.
    Nope, it just sounds like you have commited the heinous crime of not being towny (if you hadn't noticed yet, I like that MU idiom). And right now, you're not really contributing, you're just playing poke-around with the people saying they suspect you... sounds scummy

9. ISO #2809

I believe @theoneceko said that he had found someone whom he could confirm as Insane. Since he already said that, shouldn't he also say who is the person he can confirm? Thoughts, everyone?
    He already said he checked Ganelon bro

Anyway, I actually need to get to studying. Byeee

10. ISO #2810

He already said he checked Ganelon bro

Anyway, I actually need to get to studying. Byeee
    Oh I missed that, whoops. Thanks!

NOW GO STUDY

11. ISO #2811

Nope, it just sounds like you have commited the heinous crime of not being towny (if you hadn't noticed yet, I like that MU idiom). And right now, you're not really contributing, you're just playing poke-around with the people saying they suspect you... sounds scummy
    Ok. Cool, how long do I carry this out for to be seen as town?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

12. ISO #2812

13. ISO #2813

14. ISO #2814

Do I need to claim scum? Ok. I'm arsonist.
    What this? A mistake in my claim. It's ok, because I claimed not too read the setup which is an epic excuse to. Excuse? Oh.. reason? I don't know the word. But I can get away with making mistakes like this.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

15. ISO #2815

16. ISO #2816

What this? A mistake in my claim. It's ok, because I claimed not too read the setup which is an epic excuse to. Excuse? Oh.. reason? I don't know the word. But I can get away with making mistakes like this.
    Pssh. You're still dancing around and defending yourself, but after your "No lynch D1!" talk, you haven't generated any meaningful discussion, no strong reads backed up by cases, no hot stances, really not much. You can say that you aren't scummy as much as you want and try to fight us when we say you haven't done much for the Town this game, but it won't change your lack of contribution. I'm not engaging in this little arguing dance, sorry =)

17. ISO #2817

I forgot the spam didn't I?

I've been watching prison break, loving it so far on season 2.

Banana is like T-bag. So obviously evil yet everyone seems to let him get away with it.

I'd like to believe theoneceko is like michael scofield but from a different universe but slightly colder. But luck says otherwise.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

18. ISO #2818

19. ISO #2819

I forgot the spam didn't I?

I've been watching prison break, loving it so far on season 2.

Banana is like T-bag. So obviously evil yet everyone seems to let him get away with it.

I'd like to believe theoneceko is like michael scofield but from a different universe but slightly colder. But luck says otherwise.
    That is so mean that you deserve to die for it lol. DON'T TOUCH COMRADE BANANA. You do remind me I should watch it completely though :P

20. ISO #2820

I admit the fact that everyone forgot about Banana SO QUICKLY is rather strange.
    Well, in a normal setup with a Mafia, I'd agree with you, but there happens to not be a mafia, so I'm not sure what this shows.

21. ISO #2821

Pssh. You're still dancing around and defending yourself, but after your "No lynch D1!" talk, you haven't generated any meaningful discussion, no strong reads backed up by cases, no hot stances, really not much. You can say that you aren't scummy as much as you want and try to fight us when we say you haven't done much for the Town this game, but it won't change your lack of contribution. I'm not engaging in this little arguing dance, sorry =)
    You want me to jump on the Varcron beatdown discussion? Continue my arguement that Banana is scum? Am I supposed to assume there are more than 2 scum in the game? How many do you suggest I look for?

Don't worry though I'm gonna generate a ton of meaningful discussion by being a twat.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

22. ISO #2822

Also to remind peole that if there are cults in this game ,that the feedback claims and shit can be just confirming the conversions.

You may very well now have scum teams today, with players changing their stance to fit into their new role.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

23. ISO #2823

You want me to jump on the Varcron beatdown discussion? Continue my arguement that Banana is scum? Am I supposed to assume there are more than 2 scum in the game? How many do you suggest I look for?

Don't worry though I'm gonna generate a ton of meaningful discussion by being a twat.
    I don't think you're being honest in your first paragraph, so I'm not going to reply ;)

And uh, okay, interesting strategy xD

24. ISO #2824

Jesus fucking christ MM #2790 totally broke my page XD

Also I'm really not a fan of people following Sen on a new Varcron train after we all took the vote off and seemed to tacitly agree this wasn't worth spending the next 48 hours on. We should be using today to look into MM and SJ. Someone should ISO them. SJ in particular:

-vote Superjack

The dude did his dipshit-bait "plays" and has been piggybacking Sen's shit taste in trains ever since. Sen seems to have a thing for voting all the most LHF-ish players in the universe and SJ has been merrily following along.

@deathworlds Suppose you're lunatic and you're receiving fake random feedback related to your role. How exactly is the probability of each possible piece of fake feedback weighted? For example, is there a 50/50 chance that doctor receives fake feedback that he successfully healed someone? Or is it weighted more like 75/25 to reflect the "plausibility" of targetting someone that actually got attacked? Will a fake investigator have an equal probability of returning any role?
    Fuckin finally

-vote Supernack
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

25. ISO #2825

26. ISO #2826

27. ISO #2827

Interesting!

In case you and @Gyrlander missed it, @secondpassing : @Light_Yagami is 99 % town. If he would just confirm he recieved something interesting in his feedback, it'd be nice. Just trust me on that one, alright? ^^
    All I Got Was That I Was Visited Last Night

28. ISO #2828

29. ISO #2829

30. ISO #2830

Also to remind peole that if there are cults in this game ,that the feedback claims and shit can be just confirming the conversions.

You may very well now have scum teams today, with players changing their stance to fit into their new role.
    Just Like You?

31. ISO #2831

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    So Based On How SJ Has Been Acting Towards Sen Today. Id No Longer Thing Sen Is Jester King. But Cult leader And SJ Is Now A Cultist With Him.. Just My Thought.. The Sen Is My Shepard Post From Super Jack Is What Leeds Me To Believe That..
    Pretty daring aren't I? Tell people to look out for people to look out for conversion confirmation when claiming cult conversion confirmation myself!

Also, isn't it clever of Sen to convert the person who has been town reading him strongly from day 1.

Couldn't Sen be Jester King and converted me to Jester and that's why I've been acting like a twat today?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

32. ISO #2832

33. ISO #2833

34. ISO #2834

Pretty daring aren't I? Tell people to look out for people to look out for conversion confirmation when claiming cult conversion confirmation myself!

Also, isn't it clever of Sen to convert the person who has been town reading him strongly from day 1.

Couldn't Sen be Jester King and converted me to Jester and that's why I've been acting like a twat today?
    Today?

35. ISO #2835

36. ISO #2836

Well If My Thoughts On the Matter Are Accurate.. Then Id I Have To Yes Quite Daring. Its Possible That He Could Still Be Jester King And U Now Jester However It Doesnt Fit.. With The Sen Is My Shepherd Quote Sounds Like Cultist Bowing And Following Cult Leader To Me.. Kinda Like The Lord Is My Shepard From The Bible.. As Reference.

37. ISO #2837

@Light_Yagami what role was i before I apparently converted?

I'm not getting scum vibes from you because I don't think any scum would seriously consider your theory would work.
    Well Im Not All Knowing So I Wouldnt Have Any Idea.. I Dont Have Access To That Type Of Info..

38. ISO #2838

39. ISO #2839

Well If My Thoughts On the Matter Are Accurate.. Then Id I Have To Yes Quite Daring. Its Possible That He Could Still Be Jester King And U Now Jester However It Doesnt Fit.. With The Sen Is My Shepherd Quote Sounds Like Cultist Bowing And Following Cult Leader To Me.. Kinda Like The Lord Is My Shepard From The Bible.. As Reference.
    Or. Maybe because I'm self aware that I've been sheeping sens votes that I called him a Shepard because Shepard's have sheep? As in Shepard's references me being a sheep?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

40. ISO #2840

Can You Pleaae Use Your Vote To Actually Do Something Useful? Nobody Else Is Going To Vote Sen

41. ISO #2841

Or. Maybe because I'm self aware that I've been sheeping sens votes that I called him a Shepard because Shepard's have sheep? As in Shepard's references me being a sheep?
    Well I Guess But Just Doesnt Add Up To Me. Got My Calculator Out Here Im Doing The Math And Something Just Isnt Adding Up..

42. ISO #2842

But You Just Confirmed You Were Converted Here.
    How can I love you and hate you so much at the same time 💓 you know what, I love it.

I'm yours now. Tell me what to do {within the games rules} and I'll do it
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

43. ISO #2843

How can I love you and hate you so much at the same time 💓 you know what, I love it.

I'm yours now. Tell me what to do {within the games rules} and I'll do it
    Im Not In The Business Of Telling PPL What To Do.. All I Can Do Is Suggest Things..

44. ISO #2844

Tell you what @Light_Yagami I'll be 100% honest and willful. You can suggest me any question and I'll give you my honest answer, honest opinions. Heck I'll even role claim and feedback claim if you suggest me too.

Let me know what you would want out of me if you where to vote me, and I'll save you the time and do it now (or after I get home)
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

45. ISO #2845

Tell you what @Light_Yagami I'll be 100% honest and willful. You can suggest me any question and I'll give you my honest answer, honest opinions. Heck I'll even role claim and feedback claim if you suggest me too.

Let me know what you would want out of me if you where to vote me, and I'll save you the time and do it now (or after I get home)
    All I Want Is For PPL In The Game In General To Look At Each Slot From An Outside Perspective Instead Of Using Prior Friendships/Feels To Read PPL Just In General. Kinda Seems Like The Same Teams/Alliances Form Regardless Of The Game Played. Some PPL Are 2 Trusting In Game Of PPL They Know Out Of Game. IMO In General

46. ISO #2846

47. ISO #2847

@Light_Yagami DO IT NOW MAKE HIM CLAIM

Thank you Anonymous Donor

48. ISO #2848

For example. I used too hate the way you type. Everytime I saw a post from you I dreaded reading it. It's horrible. Why would you destroy grammar and reading like that?

Yet, after time I begin to realise and love it. To me when you type you care about every single word you say, every word is something meaningful and you treat them all equally. That's how I view it now, it's lovely and makes you you. Each word is given a little bit of love. ^^
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

49. ISO #2849

50. ISO #2850