User Tag List

Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

Re: S-FM Third Line Butterfly

Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    Hold on! Im getting an urgent announcement:

Spoiler : image :

Breaking news:

EVERYONE STOP TALKING ABOUT THE SETUP AND ITS ROLES ON DAY 1. It does nothing but give mafia places to hide in plain site
    I partially agree. Theory talk should not replace scum hunting, but it certainly has its place on D1. The game went a bit too hard on the theory part, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #602

3. ISO #603

Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    oneceko says uwu more than a teen hits his juul, goofy, the aloof goofiness seems like a distraction to me
    Do you think he's scum for it? Thoughts on his content?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #604

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Can you please give us your thoughts and reads? I'm curious what you think of all of this.
    I have to read the thread first. Last time I had actually read everything was on page 3-4, 50 posts/page...
    Reads : Still looking at you because I haven't seen what I wanted to see get (may change when I read), liking Deathworlds in general but keeping a reserve there, Banana and Ceko being my top town reads for different reasons (ceko town newbie feeling, style & good questions and actual contribution, banana giving out early reads and doing his usual "alliance"/reaction testing stuff), and have to read Light to know what he's up to, his posts are generally objectively scummy as hell, so I need to see his intent.

What is "all of this", specifically? You make it look like I said nothing this game :P

5. ISO #605

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    -vote Skip
    -vote Light_Yagami
    Town Light doesn't try to skip, iirc. @Light_Yagami you'll have to do better than sticking to a skip day vote in a setup that puts us super close to LYLO quickly, seriously.
    Well If The Nurse Role Blocked The Lover Wouldnt The Mafia Have Had A Kill?
    Nurse can only block the Mafia kill if there's only one Mafia left.

6. ISO #606

-vote Skip
    -vote Light_Yagami
    Town Light doesn't try to skip, iirc. @Light_Yagami you'll have to do better than sticking to a skip day vote in a setup that puts us super close to LYLO quickly, seriously.
    Well If The Nurse Role Blocked The Lover Wouldnt The Mafia Have Had A Kill?

7. ISO #607

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    -vote Light_Yagami

How About I Decided To Just Not Vote At All.. Since There Really Isnt Enough Information To Work With And Or I Just Cant Decide ATM..

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

lmao I guess my vote didn't go through

-vote Varcron
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    I don't like the way Varcon is defending Yagami, I'd be inclined to say they're of the same alignment, but I could be wrong.
    I think MM would be on that team to act as the de-facto leader in that scenario, but I'm not convinced of MM's allignment either way, he's the closest I have to a third scum read
    So varcon is only scum to you if Yagami is scum then?

13. ISO #613

So varcon is only scum to you if Yagami is scum then?
    Well no, Galeon made me consider the possibility that Varcron is scum whiteknigting Yagami.
    I think Yagami is scum because he's not scum hunting, or doesn't appear to be doing so.
    It's entirely possible that Yagami is town though.

This leaves us with two scenarios.
    Yagami is scum, and Varcron is trying to provide meta justification for his behavior, this could mean that Varcron could be scum trying to defend his buddy
    Yagami is town, and Varcron is trying to provide meta justification for his behavior, which would be correct justification. This could mean that Varcron is scum trying to get some free townie points by preventing a mislynch
    Of course Varcron could be town, and just be trying to prevent a mislynch, but I think that at least one of them is scum.

Either way, Varcron defending Yagami is bad news
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

14. ISO #614

15. ISO #615

Varcron would be more incentiviced to prevent the lynch of Yagami if he was scum.
    fucketh me in the ass

16. ISO #616

Well no, Galeon made me consider the possibility that Varcron is scum whiteknigting Yagami.
    I think Yagami is scum because he's not scum hunting, or doesn't appear to be doing so.

Yagami is scum, and Varcron is trying to provide meta justification for his behavior, this could mean that Varcron could be scum trying to defend his buddy
    Yagami is town, and Varcron is trying to provide meta justification for his behavior, which would be correct justification. This could mean that Varcron is scum trying to get some free townie points by preventing a mislynch
    Of course Varcron could be town, and just be trying to prevent a mislynch, but I think that at least one of them is scum.

Scum team apparently wants me dead, I am town trying to prevent a mislynch and now I am having the same problem being mislynched.

The highlighted quote alone shows that you arn't 100% on the Yagami read, you just want someone dead.

17. ISO #617

Oh Im Scum Hunting You Just Havent Noticed Yet.

18. ISO #618

19. ISO #619

Scum team apparently wants me dead, I am town trying to prevent a mislynch and now I am having the same problem being mislynched.

The highlighted quote alone shows that you arn't 100% on the Yagami read, you just want someone dead.
    Of course I don't know the alignment of anyone else 100%, I can only assume based off of reads and interactions.

And of course I want someone dead, lynching is the only way we can win! We literally have no other means of killing scum
    fucketh me in the ass

20. ISO #620

It's quite cleared that you either scum slipped here, or you butchered your intended wording.

21. ISO #621

You don't know if Yagami is scum or not yet, so why would I be incentivized to protect Yagami? You yourself said you weren't sure on his read.
    Scum is the only faction that know the alignment of others, not even justice can be 100% sure that someone is or isn't their own alignment.
    fucketh me in the ass

22. ISO #622

Of course I don't know the alignment of anyone else 100%, I can only assume based off of reads and interactions.

And of course I want someone dead, lynching is the only way we can win! We literally have no other means of killing scum
    Is that why you're basing your lynches off of two very loose reads? Between you and Ganleon I am starting to think you don't care who dies just so you can get a towny out of the way.

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624

You don't know if Yagami is scum or not yet, so why would I be incentivized to protect Yagami? You yourself said you weren't sure on his read.
    If you are scum, you automatically know the alignment of every other player in this game, that means scum has an interest in protecting scummy targets
    fucketh me in the ass

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

You didn't respond to my last post, you're tunneling hard.
    Which one? I'm not tunneling, I think you're scum, and I think you're protecting the scummy Yagami
    fucketh me in the ass

27. ISO #627

28. ISO #628

I could have easily stayed on the Yagami train for another 24 hours, but here I am, switching focus and actively trying to find scum.
    fucketh me in the ass

29. ISO #629

30. ISO #630

31. ISO #631

You've only looked at two of us for the past few hours, you're tunneling and finding everything that you read as scummy.
    I've responded to every bloody person this game, with maybe the exception of reverent
    fucketh me in the ass

32. ISO #632

33. ISO #633

Gimmie a minute, I'm having a friendly conversation over here.
    fucketh me in the ass

34. ISO #634

Which is exactly what i'd expect you to do considering that your hype train on Yagami failed fairly miserably.
    How would you know what I would do? I haven't played a game on this site for three years
    fucketh me in the ass

35. ISO #635

btw I'm reading through Light rn, I'll post an analysis as soon as I have one.
    fucketh me in the ass

36. ISO #636
    Ganelon

well, I'll say we're definitely looking at a good d1 now

37. ISO #637

38. ISO #638
    Ganelon

anyways, I'm going to sleep. see y'all tomorrow

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640
    Ganelon

How much did he talk about this?

Was he super saiyan that you were scum?
    I did at first, yeah.

41. ISO #641

Neither of them from what I saw liked that I called them out on trying to push a mislynch based off of too scummy to be scum theory.
    What's more interesting to me is that dW changed to you after I pressured him to stop tunneling even though he said you were scum because he thought yagami was scum in relation to you

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643

Which is exactly what i'd expect you to do considering that your hype train on Yagami failed fairly miserably.
    So was I just supposed to stay on Light?
    fucketh me in the ass

44. ISO #644

The galeon thing came after you posted your original response to me. You saying that Varcon is scum when I also provided meta reasoning to believe Yagami is town is strange to me. This feels like you just want Yagami to be scum but realized that he may have claimed TPR and now need to regroup on another wagon.

45. ISO #645

46. ISO #646

47. ISO #647

48. ISO #648

If you actually think that he is scum? Yes.

You don't actually think that it seems?
    No it's a manner of practicality.
    There's no point to continuing to pressure light at the moment, I think he's scum, but we have 48 hour days, we can get information out of multiple potential lynches and people that we think are scummy.
    I presented my case against light, there were some rumblings about it, now we continue other avenues.
    Realistically the lynch should go between Light and Varcron today. In the coming hours before EoD tomorrow, we should make sure we have all our thoughts between the two presented.
    fucketh me in the ass

49. ISO #649

Still Waiting On That ISO Man..
    Dude, it takes a long time to develop a proper ISO, especially when you're approaching 100 posts in game.
    I'm not going to half-ass an ISO, that'll accomplish nothing
    fucketh me in the ass

50. ISO #650

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    -vote Light_Yagami

Why are you casting votes before finishing your reread?