S-FM 298: Third Line Butterfly - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM Third Line Butterfly

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I Would Lynch Light_Yagami, Revenant, Varcron And DeathWorlds, In That Order.
    How do you feel knowing that we're on the same train?
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

2. ISO #302
    Ganelon

I can’t find anything that looks like a role claim but I wasn’t really expecting to, so...

3. ISO #303
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    How do you feel knowing that we're on the same train?
    I was wondering the same thing

4. ISO #304

I was wondering the same thing
    I think it's fine, you're not one of the people I have my eye on, you're asking good questions and your scumhunting.

I think it's odd that you scumread me though, or at least have some desire to see my lynched, could our thought processes and thus our alignments be the same?
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307
    Ganelon

Maybe. To be fair I’m more looking at you as a lynch target for information reasons bc you’re so active, so your lynch could generate a lot of information.

I have a pet peeve with Renegade rn who reminds me a lot of a newbie scum from a game I played a while back.

8. ISO #308
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Idk, this feels more like a classic DW tunnel to me than anything else

Does Light have a lot of previous FM experience?
    He does, though I’ve never seen him react this way before...

9. ISO #309

Does Light have a lot of previous FM experience?
    this feels more like a classic DW tunnel
    classic DW tunnel

I was hoping I would've grown out of that, considering that I haven't played in more than 3 years.
    fucketh me in the ass

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311
    Ganelon

No, you’re scum because you’ve been pretty apathetic. You haven’t provided much and seem quite unwilling to commit to a stance set players/things/etc - see that post I linked

12. ISO #312

I've said it 900 times, I'll say it 901 times. 11/12 times these "slips" are nothing

There's a N0

S-FM Pringles was good at being town read, but not at scumhunting. Though, being town read as town is an important skill as well I guess

I haven't gotten over TOO TOWN TO BE TOWN yet, but lets work together again this game hmmm? Be in my Banana alliance along with DW

Boom, you're in 😎

Hmmmmm. Maybe. Are you gonna break my heart?

I see the question as NAI. If DW is town, he's driving discussion day 1. Any discussion is better than none

If he's scum that's a really easy "town point" to pocket without doing much - HOWEVER, coupled with the rest of his posts I have an early town lean on him

Day 1 reads are almost always wrong, but as long as you dont get stuck in a tunnel thats okay. The more people interact and scum hunt the more we can review after a player or two flip

Dont worry baby, you know how to read me like a book, I still remember that Age of Ultron game

Not much to psychoanalyze, this feels like a very green/new player town post, so I'll believe you for now. I think I'm good having you in the Banana Alliance

How would you know that N0?

lol okay this is getting weird. Usually people wanna burn the Banana Alliance/Town Core to the ground. Now everyone wants in?

Can you explain why? I haven't seen anything from DW yet that would cause me to raise an eyebrow. Not to mention he's rusty

I'll sheep my alliance for now though

-vote Revenant
    I kind of agree what you said here

Y'all are getting too theoretical D1, now let's take a look at Revenant for a second:

Oh wait, there's literally nothing to look at that is useful at this current point in time.

Town currently speaking
    Ren
    Ganelon

Iffy stuff
    Yagami
    Banana
    State puff marshmallow man

Borderline scum
    Revenant

By all means ask me why I read these people how I have, those not listed I have not taken a solid look at yet

13. ISO #313

No, you’re scum because you’ve been pretty apathetic. You haven’t provided much and seem quite unwilling to commit to a stance set players/things/etc - see that post I linked
    That's how Ren typically plays, he hasn't shown any sort of solid scum tell for me yet.

14. ISO #314

15. ISO #315

Oh! There was a new term I saw floating around, I think it was invented while I was gone.

What is "powerwolfing" exactly?
    fucketh me in the ass

16. ISO #316

I was hoping I would've grown out of that, considering that I haven't played in more than 3 years.
    lol its just that you are now scumreading the guy you put the RVS vote on thats all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and voting to skip is anti town but maybe Light doesnt know that? Skips are common in the mod

But Ganelon now days Kira has FM experience, but would an experienced scum player act outright anti town?

Then again, I am kinda arguing "too scum to be scum", which I dislike a lot. So I'll join you guys for now, lets see what happens

-vote Light_Yagami

17. ISO #317

18. ISO #318

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post

Y'all are getting too theoretical D1, now let's take a look at Revenant for a second:

Oh wait, there's literally nothing to look at that is useful at this current point in time.

Town currently speaking
    Ren
    Ganelon

Iffy stuff
    Yagami
    Banana

Borderline scum
    Revenant

By all means ask me why I read these people how I have, those not listed I have not taken a solid look at yet
    I said a lot in that post, which part were you agreeing with?

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

lol its just that you are now scumreading the guy you put the RVS vote on thats all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and voting to skip is anti town but maybe Light doesnt know that? Skips are common in the mod

But Ganelon now days Kira has FM experience, but would an experienced scum player act outright anti town?

Then again, I am kinda arguing "too scum to be scum", which I dislike a lot. So I'll join you guys for now, lets see what happens

-vote Light_Yagami
    Light typically plays on the too scum to be scum area, the last few times that he was lynched he was not scum based off that.

21. ISO #321

lol its just that you are now scumreading the guy you put the RVS vote on thats all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Yeah I was thinking about that as I decided to put my "real" vote on him. I thought it was a funny coincidence.

Is it a tunnel if I'm thinking about it like this from a meta (psych term here, not gameplay lol) perspective?
    fucketh me in the ass

22. ISO #322

okay: You want my reads?

Revenant - don't understand why people are already voting him
    Yigama - Interesting back and forth with others, but he leaves when the heat is turnt up
    Banana - yappy, but interesting points
    oneceko - UWU spam but I'm the apathetic one and he is confirmed town...
    Gamelon - pretty much leading the show so either town or playing a high risk/ high reward scum game
    Marshmellow - don't expect much out of this one, they haven't chimed in too much
    DS - seems pretty apathetic to me

who did I miss?

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

25. ISO #325

26. ISO #326

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post

Town currently speaking
    Ren
    Ganelon

Iffy stuff
    Yagami
    Banana

Borderline scum
    Revenant

Why do you have Ren up so high? Why Revenant so low?

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    okay: You want my reads?

Revenant - don't understand why people are already voting him
    Yigama - Interesting back and forth with others, but he leaves when the heat is turnt up
    Banana - yappy, but interesting points
    oneceko - UWU spam but I'm the apathetic one and he is confirmed town...
    Gamelon - pretty much leading the show so either town or playing a high risk/ high reward scum game
    Marshmellow - don't expect much out of this one, they haven't chimed in too much
    DS - seems pretty apathetic to me

who did I miss?
    You're missing me and varcon.
    fucketh me in the ass

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    Why do you have Ren up so high? Why Revenant so low?
    Renegade hasn't shown me that his game style has not really changed from mod to here, and for that I think he is town for the time being.

Revenant hasn't given us any really good info; and considering how I don't know how he plays, it is a good reason to potentially lynch him for giving us nothing.

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

33. ISO #333

Yes I missed dethWorlds and Vacron

dethWorlds - also has had some interesting observations, but is laying low from my POV
    Vacron - GOOFY
    Laying low? I've been questioning and responding to people non-stop

Also @all please stop capitalizing the W in my name, it looks awful no matter how you spell it.
    fucketh me in the ass

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

Yes I missed dethWorlds and Vacron

dethWorlds - also has had some interesting observations, but is laying low from my POV
    Vacron - GOOFY
    Wouldnt it be hilarious if this was the team (ren,dw, garçon) and renegade totally forgot to list his own teammates on his reads list

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

I agree with this assessment. Thoughts on DW?
    I dunno what to think of him tbh....

beginning of D1 I thought that he was 100% town, he was insightful and gave some good conversation with the town.

My opinion has changed a wee bit, but I won't reveal why for now; I want to see more from him before I lay down a verdict.

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

tfw I come back from a 3 year hiatus and immediately get mislynched in the first couple of days as per usual

Maybe I'm just a bad townie
    fucketh me in the ass

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

What's the current vote count?
    Skip Day (1 [L-5]):
    Light_Yagami
    Light_Yagami (3 [L-3]):
    Ganelon, deathworlds, BananaCucho
    Revenant (1 [L-5]):
    Marshmallow Marshall
    deathworlds (1 [L-5]):
    theoneceko
    fucketh me in the ass

45. ISO #345

tfw I come back from a 3 year hiatus and immediately get mislynched in the first couple of days as per usual

Maybe I'm just a bad townie
    Maybe not, I took a few month break after my first few games. The past few games I've played i've been kept alive till the end and scumpainted to where my opinion was not really listened to, hence the outcome of Simply Arsonist II (i will say though the one with the infected employee we all got pranked by S-FM pringles and the actual Pringles.

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

Typically I'd expect @Marshmallow Marshall to be back by now. I wonder what he'll have to say about what's been said since his absence
    fucketh me in the ass

48. ISO #348

49. ISO #349

Skip Day (1 [L-5]):
    Light_Yagami
    Light_Yagami (3 [L-3]):
    Ganelon, deathworlds, BananaCucho
    Revenant (1 [L-5]):
    Marshmallow Marshall
    deathworlds (1 [L-5]):
    theoneceko
    Scum team could potentially be DW, Ganelon, and Cucho with that little alliance they are in. It kind of makes sense seeing how eager y'all seem for a lynch.

50. ISO #350