Welcome to the Insane Asylum. - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: Welcome to the Insane Asylum.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Gg you got me. I also altered Blink's quote to put red in it. I'm confirmed scum! /s

NON GUILTY, YOUR HONOR! I am pleading guilty of the crime of non-optimal play that did not affect the result, at the 3rd degree. But this is not the Ball's trial ANYWAY xD I'm guilty of having a life, gg no re

And uh.... no.
    @Marshmallow Marshall Bet you won't hammer.

Also your play absolutely affected the result, you misled me into believing you were on the purple team, thus causing me not to pursue the idea of Taco Bell/JitB being on the purple team. Classic gamethrowing.

2. ISO #302

3. ISO #303

I call on a smite at Blinkskater, Jester God, for the aforementioned reasons in post #276, lines 1 to 10. And because I am town =(
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #304

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Omg AIVION spare me.
    You must send thy god an offering of flesh and blood to appease thy god and avoid thy wrath.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

I call on a smite at Blinkskater, Jester God, for the aforementioned reasons in post #276, lines 1 to 10. And because I am town =(
    THE FINAL DEATH TALLY

Blinkskater=1

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    You must send thy god an offering of flesh and blood to appease thy god and avoid thy wrath.
    What if I have no blood? Only soul.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

10. ISO #310

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Yaaaaaaas keep calling me scummy.

=D

Yall know what that means.
    I feel like the meta is breaking, though... since it usually means that we're BOTH town, yet you still have your vote on me, yet still use the meta as an argument! It means you think I am town, since you bring that meta up..... HERESY!!!!!!!!!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #311

AAMIRUS WONT VOTE HE MUST BE SCUM AAAHABHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall Bet you won't hammer.

Also your play absolutely affected the result, you misled me into believing you were on the purple team, thus causing me not to pursue the idea of Taco Bell/JitB being on the purple team. Classic gamethrowing.
    Yep, I won't hammer lol. CRAZIES

Since you're going to pull that every single game.... I formally apologize for this, and am going to willingly sumbit myself to 0.00001 seconds of jail, after which I will be released without further measures. Deal?

14. ISO #314

I feel like the meta is breaking, though... since it usually means that we're BOTH town, yet you still have your vote on me, yet still use the meta as an argument! It means you think I am town, since you bring that meta up..... HERESY!!!!!!!!!
    No. I correctly call you scum when ur scum. Cept for that one time u kept a mafia alive as town. So u were scum but town.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

I am happy to lynch aivion today, and will certainly vote him closer to EOD. I’d like to wait until everyone has at least had a chance to even post once before doing that, though.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

17. ISO #317

Smite MM

18. ISO #318

Yep, I won't hammer lol. CRAZIES

Since you're going to pull that every single game.... I formally apologize for this, and am going to willingly sumbit myself to 0.00001 seconds of jail, after which I will be released without further measures. Deal?
    This game doesn't even have a jailor, that's not an option! Also I'm not going to pull that every game, I'm just going to pull that until you redeem yourself, or I get bored. Whichever comes first.

19. ISO #319

What if I have no blood? Only soul.
    Then what are thee? A VENGEFUL SPIRIT?

20. ISO #320

Omg No U needs to be a card pleaseeee.

21. ISO #321

No. I correctly call you scum when ur scum. Cept for that one time u kept a mafia alive as town. So u were scum but town.
    You also correctly scumpaint me when you're scum.

22. ISO #322

Then what are thee? A VENGEFUL SPIRIT?
    I will make you suffer through zombie suicide.

23. ISO #323

Smite MM

THE FINAL DEATH TALLY

Blinkskater=1

Marshmallow Marshall=1

Oh Almighty and Merciful God Jester, I humbly request that MM pay for his crimes and be smited like the gamethrowing heathen he is.
    THE FINAL DEATH TALLY

Blinkskater=1

Marshmallow Marshall=2

24. ISO #324

Oh Almighty and Merciful God Jester, I humbly request that MM pay for his crimes and be smited like the gamethrowing heathen he is.
    Then I know who to OMGUS next game

25. ISO #325

Sentence to Death: aamirus!

26. ISO #326

I will make you suffer through zombie suicide.
    I already have that achievement, thanks.

27. ISO #327

THE FINAL DEATH TALLY

Blinkskater=1

Marshmallow Marshall=2

Aamirus=1

28. ISO #328

Then I know who to OMGUS next game
    That's rude

How can you be so rude Dr. Tran!

29. ISO #329

THE FINAL DEATH TALLY

Blinkskater=1

Marshmallow Marshall=2

Aamirus=1
    My vote is worth more than 1.

30. ISO #330

My vote is worth more than 1.
    Oh yea you sacrificed your soul.

THE FINAL DEATH TALLY

Blinkskater=1

Marshmallow Marshall=2

Aamirus=2

31. ISO #331

Omg No U needs to be a card pleaseeee.
    Yes XD

32. ISO #332

33. ISO #333

Oh yea you sacrificed your soul.

THE FINAL DEATH TALLY

Blinkskater=1

Marshmallow Marshall=2

Aamirus=2
    My soul is only worth 1 vote?

34. ISO #334

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Omg using ur body to get ur way
    If you want, I bet I could get AIVION to look the other way... ;)

35. ISO #335

You also correctly scumpaint me when you're scum.
    Bruh i dont need to scumpaint you. You dug your own hole. When i'm scum i keep you around because i can easily manipulate you into townreading me. You literally called me a god (for having such a towny mindset as scum.)
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

36. ISO #336

I can get behind either... And since Blink doesn't seem to gain traction:

I put my faith into thee, Infinite Lord of Smites, for that the infidel Aamirus burns in the Light!

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

My soul is only worth 1 vote?
    We all have a soul, and we have one vote

39. ISO #339

Bruh i dont need to scumpaint you. You dug your own hole. When i'm scum i keep you around because i can easily manipulate you into townreading me. You literally called me a god (for having such a towny mindset as scum.)
    You literally keep your baseless accusations and keep stating I'm 100% scum. I wouldn't say I'm the one who's digging a hole atm, a-hole.

couldnt resist the pun srry :P

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

I can get behind either... And since Blink doesn't seem to gain traction:

I put my faith into thee, Infinite Lord of Smites, for that the infidel Aamirus burns in the Light!
    Oh and I guess I will have to say my “final death vote” is on MM for now, to at least even the score
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

42. ISO #342

@AIVION I’m gonna miss having you in the game. Can you stay a bit longer?

43. ISO #343

Oh and I guess I will have to say my “final death vote” is on MM for now, to at least even the score
    Heresy! BURN THE WITCH!!

44. ISO #344

Don't you worry, I'm not hammering before AT LEAST 24h have passed. After all, we need people to see what those scumbags have done lol

45. ISO #345

THE FINAL DEATH TALLY

Blinkskater=1

Marshmallow Marshall=3

Aamirus=1

46. ISO #346

THE FINAL DEATH TALLY

Blinkskater=1

Marshmallow Marshall=3

Aamirus=1
    I think both Unknown and myself are on Aamirus lol

47. ISO #347

My Child, do not fret.

For thy god is wise and omnipresent, I will be here within thy hearts and minds.

Shed not tears for thee, for thy death is not permanent.

I shall rise in 3 days refreshed and renewed.

48. ISO #348

I think both Unknown and myself are on Aamirus lol
    Oh yea. you are on aamirus?

THE FINAL DEATH TALLY

Blinkskater=1

Marshmallow Marshall=3

Aamirus=0

Your vote cancelled out Unknowns vote.

49. ISO #349

THE FINAL DEATH TALLY

Blinkskater=1

Marshmallow Marshall=3

Aamirus=0

Oh wait Unknowns vote counts as two since he selled his soul to me.

THE FINAL DEATH TALLY

Blinkskater=1

Marshmallow Marshall=3

Aamirus=1

50. ISO #350

THE FINAL DEATH TALLY

Blinkskater=1

Marshmallow Marshall=3

Aamirus=0

God works in mysterious ways...