Register

User Tag List

Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 2414
  1. ISO #1401

Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt View Post
    what makes you feel that way?
    Putting all 3 of you as green just doesn't feel right. Can't put my finger on it. The colors just don't line up.

I think it will be very clear by the end of the day whether or not I'm wrong, so I'm no longer worried about it.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    ik you said low effort so when you get the chance mind sharing some strong mindmelds you had with Loldebite?
    Loldebite and I shared opinions on the ITA debate, the paopan push, and our takes on PQ just off the top of my head. Most recent example I have was when I corrected oliver on PQ's meta and loldebite did the same- which now that I think about it wasn't a mindmeld, just loldebite being like "yes queen" so it could just be a pocketing attempt. But if he's scum I'm definitely in his pocket, and turnabout is fair play because this happened in reverse last time we played together.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #1402

Spoiler : SB16's read list :
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I'm tired, so this is a low effort list.

Lock Town
    Town Lean
    Null
    Scum Lean
    "Lock" Scum

MartinGG99 - Martin historically has weak day 1s, and this game was no exception. His vote on me day 1 looks bad, but now we appear to be mindmelding. I'm hesitant to place him in lock town, but he appears very good presently.

Mesk514 / Oliverz144 - Mesk never claimed citizen which means she was in her scum meta (This is not a joke. That's actually a serious meta scumtell for Mesk) and Oliver refuses to address my points. I have no plans to move my vote.

loldebite - Strong mindmelds throughout day 1 and day 2. First person to follow me on the Pao train.

Deathworlds - It's hard for me to say that DW is in his scum meta right now because I think he's played like one game in the last 2 years, but I am getting some serious ?Krc vibes from his play this game, a game where he just ran the table as scum (and got robbed of a win).

Gikkle - Nobody is making an argument against Gikkle even though one theoretically exists. Mechanically he looks like town right now but vote analysis isn't THAT strong because of the early hammer.

Hollowkatt - I remember reading HK's vote on pao at EoD and thinking "when did that get there". Strong day 2. I do not remember anything this person did day 1.

Bradland - This is such a flimsy, goofy town core but I have loved this guy since his first post.

Takumi Fujiwara - The conclusions he drew from day 1 are so outlandish and wild that I literally have no idea what the fuck he's talking about.

PQRnHack - Looks like scum, smells like town.

NotPaopan (5): Gikkle, PQRnHack, Stealthbomber16, Loldebite, hollowkatt
    PQRnHack (3): Marshmallow Marshalt, deathworlds, DoctorZeus
    Marshmallow Marshalt (2): NotPaopan, Mesk514
    Stealthbomber16 (2): Seanzie, MartinGG99
    Gikkle (1): Takumi Fujiwara
    This vote analysis is basically worthless because there was supposed to be an extra 12 hours. Votes should've shuffled around more. But there are a few things that kind of make sense? I don't know. I can see some of my greens sliding down to yellows in the future now that I've typed it all out.

Oooh, a reads list, yay, these are helpful. Also, I'm a null read, I think that's a bit sad, but as long as I'm not scum read or a shite town read then alright.

Time for my reads list.

Town Box
    Stealthbomber16 Stealth is big town energy, I love his questioning and poking of people. Had a decent amount of interaction with paopan before they died and it didn't seem forced.
    Bradland Unfiltered town, allegedly shot boba fett, which makes sense.
    loldebite I like lodebite's thoughts and the fact that they mindmeld with my top town read makes me believe by transitive property that lodebite is town.
    The town lean null read scum lean box
    PQRnHack Consistent thought process that I might disagree with, but seems town motivated, pokes and prods and insists on town cores, despite me not consenting to it.
    MartinGG99 Strong town player, not sure they're in their usual town meta and is less solvely than I remember, small possibility that they're lying about bus, but that's a tinfoil hat theory
    Gikkle I'm not sure about this slot yet, I fail to see how they're mechanically soft confirmed as town, this is a bastard game where anything is possible.
    Oliverz144 Apparently has a case on me for some reason? At first I had them as a scum read, but looking back on their posts they haven't really done anything scum readable? (or readable for that fact lmao) I want to know about that case they allegedly have on me, it's weirding me out.
    Hollowkatt Something rubs me the wrong way about them, the fact that they don't care about being scum read/scum leaned concerns me, is this normal for this player?
    Likely scum box
    Frinckles/Takumi Fujiwara Not very productive, seemingly a bit cryptic and wanting to offload mechanical discussion onto me specifically, frinckles does not scream town for me at all and when I can't find towny things about someone, that means they're usually scum.

-vote Takumi Fujiwara

Why did you have to choose this name
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    fucketh me in the ass

3. ISO #1403

4. ISO #1404

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post

Oooh, a reads list, yay, these are helpful. Also, I'm a null read, I think that's a bit sad, but as long as I'm not scum read or a shite town read then alright.

Time for my reads list.

Town Box
    Stealthbomber16 Stealth is big town energy, I love his questioning and poking of people. Had a decent amount of interaction with paopan before they died and it didn't seem forced.
    loldebite I like lodebite's thoughts and the fact that they mindmeld with my top town read makes me believe by transitive property that lodebite is town.
    PQRnHack Consistent thought process that I might disagree with, but seems town motivated, pokes and prods and insists on town cores, despite me not consenting to it.
    MartinGG99 Strong town player, not sure they're in their usual town meta and is less solvely than I remember, small possibility that they're lying about bus, but that's a tinfoil hat theory
    Gikkle I'm not sure about this slot yet, I fail to see how they're mechanically soft confirmed as town, this is a bastard game where anything is possible.
    Oliverz144 Apparently has a case on me for some reason? At first I had them as a scum read, but looking back on their posts they haven't really done anything scum readable? (or readable for that fact lmao) I want to know about that case they allegedly have on me, it's weirding me out.
    Hollowkatt Something rubs me the wrong way about them, the fact that they don't care about being scum read/scum leaned concerns me, is this normal for this player?
    Likely scum box
    Frinckles/Takumi Fujiwara Not very productive, seemingly a bit cryptic and wanting to offload mechanical discussion onto me specifically, frinckles does not scream town for me at all and when I can't find towny things about someone, that means they're usually scum.

-vote Takumi Fujiwara

hmm
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

5. ISO #1405

Time for my reads list.

Town Box
    Likely scum box

-vote Takumi Fujiwara

Post before i read the rest.

Frinckles love his anime. He loves the Dangangronpa. His name choice as NAI.

6. ISO #1406

hmm
    I think these colors make some sense, wish it was EoD instead of midday vote count analysis though.
    fucketh me in the ass

7. ISO #1407

8. ISO #1408

9. ISO #1409

10. ISO #1410

11. ISO #1411

12. ISO #1412

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    @deathworlds who do you think are the 2 scum? Gimme multiple potentials. I am counting on you.
    @deathworlds what about me?
    I think HQ and frinckles make an amount of sense as scum, HQ busses their weaker scum mate whilst frinckles coasts as a strong player in general.
    There's a world where Gikkle and martin are scum, or martin and frinckles.

I don't think you're scum, but the constant questions and focusing on ME SPECIFICALLY is weirding me out
    fucketh me in the ass

13. ISO #1413

14. ISO #1414

I think HQ and frinckles make an amount of sense as scum, HQ busses their weaker scum mate whilst frinckles coasts as a strong player in general.

I don't think you're scum, but the constant questions and focusing on ME SPECIFICALLY is weirding me out
    You know that it's good for town to work together, right? Yeah will focus you. You and I need to win thisin Sean's absence.

15. ISO #1415

You know that it's good for town to work together, right? Yeah will focus you. You and I need to win thisin Sean's absence.
    Focus your energies on analyzing and prodding your scum reads, not your town reads.
    If you think/know your town reads are town, then using brain juice on them is a waste.
    fucketh me in the ass

16. ISO #1416

Sucks you scumread me. Who is HQ? HK?

17. ISO #1417

And the mechanic 'offloading' was just a joke because your D1 was about how you didn't know what to analyze in the setup.

All things considered, I already did that work for you if you actually felt it was assigned or something. I talked in depth about why Martin's bus made little sense to me. But maybe he just goofed, maybe not.

18. ISO #1418

Putting all 3 of you as green just doesn't feel right. Can't put my finger on it. The colors just don't line up.

I think it will be very clear by the end of the day whether or not I'm wrong, so I'm no longer worried about it.

Loldebite and I shared opinions on the ITA debate, the paopan push, and our takes on PQ just off the top of my head. Most recent example I have was when I corrected oliver on PQ's meta and loldebite did the same- which now that I think about it wasn't a mindmeld, just loldebite being like "yes queen" so it could just be a pocketing attempt. But if he's scum I'm definitely in his pocket, and turnabout is fair play because this happened in reverse last time we played together.
    ok so clearing up a misread, something like that then.

19. ISO #1419

Where did i say Lolde was wolfing? Please point to my post. Thank you.
    I dunno, maybe the whole fucking part here:

Someone is pocketing the fuck out of me. I do not have a tally of 2 scum in my reads. I am getting fooled. I will need help from my town mates to help me please.

My eyes are still on Loldebite he pivoted really hard on me.
    Why can't you just answer a question? You said you're getting fooled, you talk about loldebite pivoting on you, I assume that means you think he could be the one fooling you. If he's not, write better posts.

20. ISO #1420

21. ISO #1421

I dunno, maybe the whole fucking part here:

Why can't you just answer a question? You said you're getting fooled, you talk about loldebite pivoting on you, I assume that means you think he could be the one fooling you. If he's not, write better posts.
    You got iim scum wow!

22. ISO #1422

23. ISO #1423

24. ISO #1424

Quote Originally Posted by Takumi Fujiwara View Post
    And the mechanic 'offloading' was just a joke because your D1 was about how you didn't know what to analyze in the setup.

All things considered, I already did that work for you if you actually felt it was assigned or something. I talked in depth about why Martin's bus made little sense to me. But maybe he just goofed, maybe not.
    Martin's bus was 100% fucking weird. I totally agree with you.

25. ISO #1425

ok so clearing up a misread, something like that then.
    Something like that. The colors are rarely actually as pretty as they are.

Day 2 analysis should be more firm.

26. ISO #1426

27. ISO #1427

Something like that. The colors are rarely actually as pretty as they are.

Day 2 analysis should be more firm.
    I just reread this and realized it makes NO sense.

The colors on my day 1 vote analysis rarely match how the colors on day 1 voting actually go. I'm watching very closely to see whether that's because I have misplaced a read or if it's just because PQ ended the day early and that's... how things were laid out.

28. ISO #1428

Oliver still hasn't responded to me so I guess I'm death tunneling here now.

He was very coherent in the first game I played with him, where he was town. This is not what I know from him. I had a very clear town read on him by this time- in that game we both replaced in on day 2, so his replacement is not an excuse.

It's frustrating because I would like to get SOMETHING out of Oliver. It's not fun to not be interacted with. Every game where it happens town just kinda fucking drops the ball until it hits LYLO and they kill the inactive guy who is scum.

29. ISO #1429

Loldebite was very accusatory early on. Is it possible he backed off when he realized that I will be universally townread (what a miracle)? And why did pressure on me stop?
    You being an universal townread wouldn't stop me. I stopped because i think you're town, and i don't want to lynch town.
    The pressure stopped because most of your train thought you were town.

Someone is pocketing the fuck out of me. I do not have a tally of 2 scum in my reads. I am getting fooled. I will need help from my town mates to help me please.

My eyes are still on Loldebite he pivoted really hard on me.

Not that hard really, since i TR you earlier D1. Then your playstyle got me pissed off again, so i tried to milk the town juice out of you, and now we're good again because your early day makes me think of you in politico much more than you in Once Upon a Town or Play at your Own Risk.

30. ISO #1430

@MartinGG99

Martin - Explain your Bus Driver card for me. What happens when you target Player A and Player B?
    Or can you explain fully what you did during Night 1? Please?

Spoiler : What I thought Bus Driver Was: :
    I thought when you did a Bus Driver role, when you select Player A, you take the actions that occur to Player A, and switch them to Player B.
    However from what I'm reading the role/action isn't like that?)

31. ISO #1431

32. ISO #1432

33. ISO #1433

34. ISO #1434

Quote Originally Posted by BradLand View Post
    @MartinGG99

Martin - Explain your Bus Driver card for me. What happens when you target Player A and Player B?

I thought when you did a Bus Driver role, when you select Player A, you take the actions that occur to Player A, and switch them to Player B.
    If the Bus Driver card was "Take a player's action and redirect it towards someone else" why did you target Sean to be the target of the attack and not someone who wasn't universally townread?

Like there's something missing in this action, because it doesn't add up or make sense.

35. ISO #1435

I'm trying to follow his logic there.

Martin thinks gikkle is suspicious.

He drives gikkle and seanzie thinking seanzie is a probable NK target

he says town targeted gikkle with killing action, redirected to seanzie, without martin realizing that town could or would do that.

and the conclusion is that if seanzie was the NK target it would have taken out gikkle instead, resolving martins suspicion there and saving seanzie from a probable night kill... ok yeah I follow your conclusion now.

possible I guess? Comes down to who do you trust more, martin or gikkle really.
    I always thought Bus Driver role went from Point A to Point B, but never Point B to Point A, like it would only be 1 way, which meant that Martin bus drove Gikkle to Seanzie...

Which makes no sense to put Seanzie at the receiving end of the Bus Driving because the dude, despite pissing me off in the middle of the day, was obvious town.

36. ISO #1436

Quote Originally Posted by Takumi Fujiwara View Post
    Also, Town!Martin would want to protect Seanzie there, I think. But Town!Martin switching him with Gikkle doesn't make much sense to me. If I were in that position to bus I'd swap Seanzie with a lowposter or something. Gikkle should have been a prime target for town night kills/investigations etc.
    Actually Takumi ends up saying what I just said in my last post right here. Why is Seanzie at the receiving end?

37. ISO #1437

@MartinGG99

The BD i know works as follow : If players A & B are bussed, players targetting A will end up visiting B, and players targetting B will end up visiting A.

Who is this talking about?
    PQR

38. ISO #1438

I always thought Bus Driver role went from Point A to Point B, but never Point B to Point A, like it would only be 1 way, which meant that Martin bus drove Gikkle to Seanzie...

Which makes no sense to put Seanzie at the receiving end of the Bus Driving because the dude, despite pissing me off in the middle of the day, was obvious town.
    I doubt that's the effect we're talking about, because such an effect would effectively make anyone untargetable, which is crazy strong as any alignment.

39. ISO #1439

40. ISO #1440

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    The BD i know works as follow : If players A & B are bussed, players targetting A will end up visiting B, and players targetting B will end up visiting A.
    I've always known Bus Driving to be 1 way only but it could just be host interpretation of the role?

I don't see how Gikkle would be a night kill, no offense to Gikkle, but he wasn't in any town cores and was being pushed, and wasn't really being that loud of a voice? It's weird.

41. ISO #1441

I've always known Bus Driving to be 1 way only but it could just be host interpretation of the role?

I don't see how Gikkle would be a night kill, no offense to Gikkle, but he wasn't in any town cores and was being pushed, and wasn't really being that loud of a voice? It's weird.
    I agree, gikkle being the nightkill is dubious. That's why i feel like something's off.

42. ISO #1442

If we assume gikkle wasn't mafia's NK target, then we have these options :
    - Someone lied about his vigi shot, ie either brad or hollow.
    - Martin lied about the bussing
    - Mafia holstered and Gikkle got shot by a now dead townie.

And then we have to account that mafia could be targetting gikkle to fuck with us.

Of those 4 possibilities, which do you think are the more likely ?

43. ISO #1443

44. ISO #1444

45. ISO #1445

Okay took forever backreading because I got bored and distracted.

Town:
    HollowKatt
    Loldebite
    PQR
    Stealth

Readjusting, HK, Loldebite, and PQR sound the same. HK is outing good takes, Loldebite has the same bite he's had during Day 1 regarding reacting to what people are saying at times, PQR I'm agreeing with HK that the revealing of the early hammer and attempting of explanation felt very good.

Townlean:
    Tuki

Tuki is sort of asking the same questions I am so I kind of feel good about him? I don't like that his yeet options are HK and SB, but can see his thought process regarding the bus driving stuff.

Martin and Gikkle are now stuck in this weird ass mech regarding the bus driving that I need more answers on.

Deathworlds I kinda glossed over and need a better attempt at reading him before I state a read there.

Oliver's posts don't make me feel any better after Gesk's posts Day 1 weren't helpful. Possible vote option for me.

This is the best that I got, guaranteed I'm townreading a wolf with how many I have.

46. ISO #1446

47. ISO #1447

48. ISO #1448

49. ISO #1449

50. ISO #1450