S-FM The Immortals - Page 36
Register

User Tag List

Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,800 of 2432
  1. ISO #1751

2. ISO #1752

Re: S-FM The Immortals

I wanted to see how that lynch would end, I never expect you to be a PR and play so poorly

1. I explained several reasons why you could both town or scum, so i was unsure, the reasons why I didnt vote there
    2. I did however want one of you to die
    3. you claiming a PR doesnt invalidate the fact that you were scummy
    4. I stated several times that I did in fact think Distorted's behavior was hyper-aggressive
    5. I also stated that if you flipped town, that distorted should be given the potion and devoured, yet you failed to see that
    6. Distorted shaded me at EoD
    7. Foremost, Distorted flipped MAFIA TRAITOR so w/e correlation you may have seen, it was literally invalidated

Why am I town, because I've actively voiced and instantiated on my scum leans, and been a driving voice in this thread, me being wrong or not, doesn't invalidate that, and the distorted shade at EoD never comes from W/W, he knows who the scum team is, they don't know him...
    It's hilarious that people are shading me, and creating these teams that work with me, rather than actually evaluating my individual play

Distorted's wolf play is a false positive, because most wolves don't play like that, and for anyone to think that there are two wolves in this game playing that way is beyond hilarious

3. ISO #1753

4. ISO #1754

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I've seen shoddy reasonings as to why i am scum.

The only legitimate reason there is was my defense of distorted. I've already stated why i defended him, which was seemingly ignored. From the little time i had to read he seemed to be playing to his town meta.
    I've also seen poor reasons for reading me as scum. The reason that I've seen is that I said blink could be a scum and a safe-ish lynch, which is most likely a false opinion, but I was asked to give my reads and opinions. I don't understand how that paints me as scummy.

5. ISO #1755

6. ISO #1756

7. ISO #1757

So yeah we’ve confirmed Kenny ate himself, which is honestly a logical paradox because he devoured himself but then there is nothing to devour and it’s like wtf but I digress.

I’ll jump on the Zerg train. I’m at school right now so I can’t atm but if I find time I’ll go back and reread the day and make a full claim list and my reads but I think best thing to do right now is chase down non-TPR claims, and iirc this is a good place to start.
    -vote zergsoupyum

I’ll sheep any cit claim outside of wiisp because all the ones I can think of are scummy, other than wiisp because scum doesn’t tunnel like that

8. ISO #1758

9. ISO #1759

10. ISO #1760

Effective Immediately, @Demaris has been replaced with @naz

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

11. ISO #1761

12. ISO #1762
    Ganelon

strongman would've used his kill on Kenny last night. Either Wiisp is lying or the strongman's still got a kill

13. ISO #1763

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    strongman would've used his kill on Kenny last night. Either Wiisp is lying or the strongman's still got a kill
    more wine, look ill explain the possible worlds, and then you'll realize, its all wifom

World One:
    Pestilence is the busdriver, he swapped me and kenny, kenny killed himself, mafia's faction kp his an immortal, and they didnt strongman

World Two:
    Pestilence is the busdriver, he swapped me and kenny, kenny killed himself, mafia's faction kp hit an immortal, and they used the strongman on me, and kenny basically died twice

World Three:
    Pestilence is lying, Kenny devoured me, doing absolutely nothing, and he was the strongman kill, while the mafia's factional kp hit an immortal

14. ISO #1764

15. ISO #1765

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    more wine, look ill explain the possible worlds, and then you'll realize, its all wifom

World One:
    Pestilence is the busdriver, he swapped me and kenny, kenny killed himself, mafia's faction kp his an immortal, and they didnt strongman

World Two:
    Pestilence is the busdriver, he swapped me and kenny, kenny killed himself, mafia's faction kp hit an immortal, and they used the strongman on me, and kenny basically died twice

World Three:
    Pestilence is lying, Kenny devoured me, doing absolutely nothing, and he was the strongman kill, while the mafia's factional kp hit an immortal
    I see world two being the more likely of the two.

16. ISO #1766

@Pestilence
    too much wifom, I'm still having the hardest time believing that Kenny wasn't the strongman
    or that you are town after you played day 1, im dropping everything I had on you because of a mechanical read which I find utterly disgusting, but since no one else has claimed another PR, its still kinda doubtful
    if numbertwo is a PR he is playing poorly by not claiming is role, and putting us in a horrible position
    @Falling Foxes @aamirus
    still want read lists from you, and more content, ive asked you both several times now... Real life is a thing but that doesnt excuse you from slanking all together

17. ISO #1767

what up noobs i have not read 1 damn post but i'm here to save the day
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

18. ISO #1768

@naz
    quickly project town
    name all 3 mafia left
    1 is always mafia
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

19. ISO #1769

what day is it and who is dead there are no links on first page?

20. ISO #1770

21. ISO #1771

Added a link to Day 2 start post in the Day 1 start post! ^_^

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

22. ISO #1772

day 2

Dead: Kenny, town vigilante
    Distorted, Mafia Lost Wolf
    Hahahahahahaha distorted was mafia and got dead ahahahahahahahah

anyway i rolled town thank god

23. ISO #1773

looks like theres no trains currently
    and ur the only one around wiisp
    why are u voting hybrid?

24. ISO #1774

25. ISO #1775

26. ISO #1776
    Ganelon

World One:

World Two:

World Three:
    wait what. Pestilence lying is possiblity? didn't you get feedback/

27. ISO #1777

28. ISO #1778

29. ISO #1779

@Ganelon
    also tell mike to either work with me or stay away from my slot, im not in the mood to argue with a player who doesnt take stances, and just hedges on everything and has the nerve to still suggest im scum while seemingly choosing to ignore much of all my posts from yesterday, just like everyone else, it makes this game unfun to solve from my POV when on a macro level I've been exponentially townie, and having people cherry pick posts to paint me as red... There is absolutely no reason to attack one of the top posters today over the POE we have, when I am answering questions and producing content, while others are on and off doing nothing or very little

30. ISO #1780
    Ganelon

Wiisp is town I think Mike. The whole bus driver thing doesn't feel like something scum would do LOL, it doesn't actually mean anything as Wiisp could be scum... hence why I think that he's telling the truth and that if the other guy (the bus driver is scum), he isn't. he's also trying to solve the game and eetc. Wiisp gets into my strong town reads

31. ISO #1781

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    I claimed to be important, so what? Maybe i was just baiting or maybe not.
    its important because it can help clear up my fence-sitting on Pestilence if you are real

when a null player makes an exceptionally townie post, they are probably just town, so can you do that for me?

32. ISO #1782

33. ISO #1783

its important because it can help clear up my fence-sitting on Pestilence if you are real

when a null player makes an exceptionally townie post, they are probably just town, so can you do that for me?
    What exactly did pestilance claim and how would my claim clear his claim?

34. ISO #1784

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    What exactly did pestilance claim and how would my claim clear his claim?
    your not reading, good to know, Pestilence and Light are the two Secondary Power Roles, if you are also one of them, then Pestilence is the one lying, cause Light is a hard town read because of Meta
    that's why I am asking you to confirm if you are actually a power role, because 3 power roles cant exist from the secondary category, so can you please just retract your terrible attempt at a bait?

35. ISO #1785

your not reading, good to know, Pestilence and Light are the two Secondary Power Roles, if you are also one of them, then Pestilence is the one lying, cause Light is a hard town read because of Meta
    that's why I am asking you to confirm if you are actually a power role, because 3 power roles cant exist from the secondary category, so can you please just retract your terrible attempt at a bait?
    he claimed bus driver who bussed me and Kenny, which if true, means he killed Kenny *pun intended

36. ISO #1786

37. ISO #1787

38. ISO #1788

39. ISO #1789

tbh i dont know, its just a PoE vote, and i want him to explain his vote on Pestilence, and give me more thoughts, and a readlist as well @Hybrid since i forgot to ping him
    hybrid is the worst player on this site idk why he is allowed to sign lol

40. ISO #1790

41. ISO #1791

tbh I don't see why I should try any harder than i already am, people arent answering my questions, and I don't have the time, or even the ability to hard case someone, because i dont think anyone has even entered that range of being obvious scum outside Pestilence, who gets a free pass due to his role claim

if everyone just wants to continue potatoing thats fine by me, you are allowing mafia to hide, the PoE is still fucking huge, mafia probably have 1 strongman left, at worst 2
    we need to build trains, I suggest hybrid, aam is good to, Zerg is also good, but what we are doing now, doesn't help us at all

I'm walking away from this forum for the rest of the night, get your shit together

@fallingfoxes @Numbertwo @aamirus @Hybrid
    I want your lean lists, sooner rather than later, and actual fucking thoughts
    @ZergSoupYum
    so do you only join the thread when people accuse you of being scum, or do you actually have an interest in projecting town, or providing content, because i dont see either right now
    @Mike
    stop fence-sitting on all your possible wolves and vote one, or pressure someone, you think I am scum? I don't see any pressure

You all should case your top scum lean, and tell us why we should vote there

42. ISO #1792

[QUOTE=Wiisp;811142]tbh I don't see why I should try any harder than i already am, people arent answering my questions, and I don't have the time, or even the ability to hard case someone, because i dont think anyone has even entered that range of being obvious scum outside Pestilence, who gets a free pass due to his role claim

if everyone just wants to continue potatoing thats fine by me, you are allowing mafia to hide, the PoE is still fucking huge, mafia probably have 1 strongman left, at worst 2
    we need to build trains, I suggest hybrid, aam is good to, Zerg is also good, but what we are doing now, doesn't help us at all

I'm walking away from this forum for the rest of the night, get your shit together

@ZergSoupYum
    so do you only join the thread when people accuse you of being scum, or do you actually have an interest in projecting town, or providing content, because i dont see either right now
    @Mike
    stop fence-sitting on all your possible wolves and vote one, or pressure someone, you think I am scum? I don't see any pressure

You all should case your top scum lean, and tell us why we should vote there[/QUOTE @Falling Foxes

43. ISO #1793

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    If we bus two town reads, I target one. Next day, we wait for the two bus targets to claim whether or not they received the potion (alternatively, the gunsmith could do the same). Then the giver confirms the information.
    Honestly, I'm Not Willing To Take The Risk That The Bus Driver Claim.. Isnt A Mafia/Scum Ploy..

44. ISO #1794

do not give your potion to either mike or ganelon
    @Mike im sorry but can you explain the killing ourselves part?
    DO not listen to Wiisp. this is all i needed

[vote[Wiisp[/vote]
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

45. ISO #1795

46. ISO #1796

[QUOTE=Wiisp;811143]
    tbh I don't see why I should try any harder than i already am, people arent answering my questions, and I don't have the time, or even the ability to hard case someone, because i dont think anyone has even entered that range of being obvious scum outside Pestilence, who gets a free pass due to his role claim

@ZergSoupYum
    @Mike

You all should case your top scum lean, and tell us why we should vote there[/QUOTE @Falling Foxes
    Wow, Wiisp you just outed yourself lol with all the scum painting roflol.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

47. ISO #1797

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    -vote Wiisp
    why tho
    i think he might be the towniest I've seen so i'm probably sheeping him today
    like why wisp over literally anyone else

48. ISO #1798

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    because he won a season of FM ladder LOL
    pretty sure he won by being afk in every game and thus being forgotten about

49. ISO #1799

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    We can confirm bus driver tonight.
    Bahkieh please send me the bottle tonight. Wiisp is trying to allow one of the mafia to receive it.

Also, I Who is everyone top scum reads. because if we dont kill the strongman today I have a good chance to kill him tonight. I can steal the strongman ability and make him target himself ie killing him. and then with light being immortal town will win hands down. because mafia can not night kill any immortals. How Wiisp is blowing that off is one of my main scum reads on him. The strongman death locks a town win and mafia knows this.

50. ISO #1800

World One:

World Two:

World Three:
    OoO:
    Isaac steal happens immediately. Bus Drive > Immortality Elixir > Devour > Mirias protect > Mafia NK > strongman kill > gunshot > investigating stuff/spy work >

Wiisp you are right. Sorry
    -vote unvote
    this only proves you are not strongman. in other words not today lynch.

Wiisp what is your top scum. I am going to rethink your role in this town. Yes you project town hard I do not debate that. but as scum you would also. but I need to trust you for now.