S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

Re: S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    lets just vote someone and get over with day 1

Tbh that's what we've all been trying to do for like the past 6 or more hours.

Zedus (3 [L-2]):
    AIVION, Mike, Renegade

-vote Zedus

L-1. Again.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #902

3. ISO #903

4. ISO #904

5. ISO #905

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    So we're voting zedus because Mike told us to I guess
    I'm voting because I want a majority.

It has nothing to do with mike imo.

Also I'm tired of Zedus actively trying to ruin this game for others. I really don't care for him anymore, even if Banana were to announce he is town right now.

Even if he were announced by host as SB I would still half-consider it.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

6. ISO #906

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post

Also I'm tired of Zedus actively trying to ruin this game for others. I really don't care for him anymore, even if Banana were to announce he is town right now.

When people do or say stupid stuff I tend to ignore them. It doesn't bother me. I'm trying to win.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

7. ISO #907

So we're voting zedus because Mike told us to I guess
    Yes, this community is much more vulnerable to simple manipulations then I think it.
    It's enougth to cry "Me or him, me or him I say, If not me or him I will ragequit!", and they will forgot everything:

Ignoring every single question.
    Lie.
    Offtopic.
    Anti-town behavior.
    And so on...
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

8. ISO #908

9. ISO #909

Well I'm waiting for MM to get on and claim.
    he clearly stated in his first posts that claiming is anti-town and he will never do that and will scumread anyone for it

that post came around when I didn't even know what to do about zedus plan or renegade stuff lOl so thats a lot of game vision coming from MM but then we are speaking of the dark lord himself so I guess it is their meta after all

i can't tell it, is he faking it all?

10. ISO #910

Also I'm tired of Zedus actively trying to ruin this game for others.
    1. X creating perfect plan to win. Majority joined that plan.
    2. Y crying and pushing dumbfuck thunderdome with no any reason and threatens others he will ragequit if others will not vote the way he wants.

yes, X is trying to ruin the game for others, perfect logic, bro.
    I agree with plan C.

11. ISO #911

When people do or say stupid stuff I tend to ignore them. It doesn't bother me. I'm trying to win.
    I can't really ignore them for the sake of others.

I tried to win tbh, and if DM in the future flips as MM I will thoroughly enjoy being right on D1.

He isn't getting yeeted today, despite my reasons for DM being scum imo and my votes on him. He only got as close as L-3 iirc.

So I've given up and am just getting rid of the trouble makers who caused 2 thunderdomes iirc --- Mike thunder-domed Zedus because fuck Zedus and Bakermir thunder-domed Marshmallow Marshall because fuck the Zedus v Mike thunderdome. Also baker's suspicions on Marshmallow Marshall.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

12. ISO #912

he's created plans for how to solve the game, even if some of them were half baked. The only reason this is a train is because he's LHF. As MM I would have hammered an hour ago.
    what is "LHF"?
    I agree with plan C.

13. ISO #913

So I've given up and am just getting rid of the trouble makers who caused 2 thunderdomes iirc --- Mike thunder-domed Zedus because fuck Zedus and Bakermir thunder-domed Marshmallow Marshall because fuck the Zedus v Mike thunderdome. Also baker's suspicions on Marshmallow Marshall.
    Or at least that's how I understand it to be.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

14. ISO #914

he clearly stated in his first posts that claiming is anti-town and he will never do that and will scumread anyone for it

that post came around when I didn't even know what to do about zedus plan or renegade stuff lOl so thats a lot of game vision coming from MM but then we are speaking of the dark lord himself so I guess it is their meta after all

i can't tell it, is he faking it all?
    I don't know. But he will claim when he gets on. Because I'm voting him, barring that he's SB.

I can't really ignore them for the sake of others.

I tried to win tbh, and if DM in the future flips as MM I will thoroughly enjoy being right on D1.

He isn't getting yeeted today, despite my reasons for DM being scum imo and my votes on him. He only got as close as L-3 iirc.

Giving up isn't a great idea. Just take a break or ISO people.

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    what is "LHF"?
    Low-Hanging Fruit: You are an easy lynch.

15. ISO #915

1. X creating perfect plan to win. Majority joined that plan.

yes, X is trying to ruin the game for others, perfect logic, bro.
    Well if you consider games are meant for "fun" rather than for "winning every single goddamn time"

Then you would be wrong.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

16. ISO #916

Btw, in russian mafia club if someone says "do that I want or I will quit" always ends the same way: this one will quit. For one year. And next attempt to do this will be losing his membership forever as result.
    I agree with plan C.

17. ISO #917

18. ISO #918

I do not know if I will be town tomorrow, but Zedus' lynch ain't right and I'm pretty confident in that.

To @Mike : I would re-consider your thunderdome. Blinkskater has proven how valuable they tend to be.
    if we vote zedus now and the game doesn't end then I won't ever feel safe with mike being alive even though I had good ol' sheriff vibes from mike entire game. you know he is on the case and gonna solve it. this whole thunderdome is indeed smells like a catastrophe

19. ISO #919

Well if you consider games are meant for "fun" rather than for "winning every single goddamn time"

Then you would be wrong.
    Now we have the winning strategy. Yes, scum still can win, if he somehow guess who is SB and kills SB n1, for example. Chance of that, well, low. This is the problem of the setup. I think, I know how to make it balanced. For example, if MM and SB visits the same person, this person will not be converted, but will not be immune, and this plan will not works. There is other ways. But this is for future. This game is kinda stress-test for the setup. Does it mean you must play against your victory condition?
    I agree with plan C.

20. ISO #920

if we vote zedus now and the game doesn't end then I won't ever feel safe with mike being alive even though I had good ol' sheriff vibes from mike entire game. you know he is on the case and gonna solve it. this whole thunderdome is indeed smells like a catastrophe
    Precisely. Thunderdomes make it too easy for scum to slip by because they completely distort the game. They're glorified tunnels for masochists.

21. ISO #921

22. ISO #922

this whole thunderdome is indeed smells like a catastrophe
    And it is. But it can easy solved. I should remind how:

Wrong. You are playing against town, that's why I attacking you. And I told you "answer my question". Still no answer. And I know why. There is NO ANSWER at all. Because you know you are wrong, but you cannot admit it in public. That's that "ego problem" Degenerade so like to talk about.

After Frinckles give us good idea to "just visit the single person", I am instantly forgot my old plan and followed better idea, because I have no this "ego problem" at all. But you still looking from your mentality, and saying this nonsense about "As soon as anyone does not follow what YOU want". There is no "I" in "team", you know? No, you don't, and I think, you will not understand my words, because of different mentality. So just answer my questions, this will be only way for discussion. If you REALLY have some decision for some weak point of the plan, explain it step by step. If you haven't, put your ego down and join the team, don't be selfish thrower then we have way to win.
    Now it's Mike's turn. He said "I see so many ways scum will use this plan vs town and easy win". I think, everyone want to know this "many ways", huh?
    I agree with plan C.

23. ISO #923

And it is. But it can easy solved. I should remind how:

Now it's Mike's turn. He said "I see so many ways scum will use this plan vs town and easy win". I think, everyone want to know this "many ways", huh?
    Thoughts on MM/DM?

24. ISO #924

25. ISO #925

26. ISO #926

27. ISO #927

28. ISO #928

Or he must just admit that he is wrong, he have nothing vs that plan, and only reason he refusing it is some personal shit, not some real valuable reason.

If he will find a bug in the plan, we will easy fix it. I already found one this morning, btw, and fixed it.
    I agree with plan C.

29. ISO #929

30. ISO #930

Or he must just admit that he is wrong, he have nothing vs that plan, and only reason he refusing it is some personal shit, not some real valuable reason.

If he will find a bug in the plan, we will easy fix it. I already found one this morning, btw, and fixed it.
    So you are voting him why?

31. ISO #931

Fine.

-vote Renegade

*grabs popcorn*
    If I can't get DM yeeted let's try Renegade.

Because he was on my suspect list for awhile for being composed of 90% NAI content at times, in my opinion.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

32. ISO #932

33. ISO #933

Thoughts on MM/DM?
    MM attacked me, but he asked a lot of questions, explained his position. I answered that questions, and explained why Mike whole actions are scum-like. After that MM removed the vote from me and asked Mike the same questions (still no answer). I think, MM is cautious townlike, he likes the plan, but trying to find possible bugs in the plan to remove that bugs. You can re-read our posts before, with questions and answers.

As for DM... I have nothing about him. He just did few posts, "read" me as town and Renegade as scum, now he is off... I don't know what to think about him.
    I agree with plan C.

34. ISO #934

If I can't get DM yeeted let's try Renegade.

Because he was on my suspect list for awhile for being composed of 90% NAI content at times, in my opinion.
    And if Renegade's reaction is "WTF Zedus has been raging at me all this time!!!!" then I got two answers:

1. Zedus hasn't focused on him recently iirc

-Despite that you haven't focused on any other interactions.

-Which means you current vote is a pure salt yeet. You haven't done much if at all to others.

2. You haven't done much if at all to others.

Still town after all of that?

Tough luck. Should learn how to not get trolled by people whom's sole existence it seems at times is to verbally berate everyone they can. You've been dealing with this shit for several games now. Do something actually towny that ISN'T related to Zedus.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

35. ISO #935

did you just say the h word?
    Am I said something wrong again? Every time I using words others using, someone start to cry about insults. Idk why, I am immune to insults.
    I agree with plan C.

36. ISO #936

Am I said something wrong again? Every time I using words others using, someone start to cry about insults. Idk why, I am immune to insults.
    Zedus stop focusing on others and vote Renegade.

You for once stopped trolling him in recent hours and yet Renegade is still triggered onto you and hasn't talked much to others.

He hasn't done much if at ANYTHING without you.

If there's any proven positive trait on you Zedus at least you focused on something else and let go of renegade.

But now you gotta re-focus onto him. Because he didn't let go of you.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

37. ISO #937

So you are voting him why?
    Because still no answers. And he playing anti-town. According to plan, there is no reason to keep alive someone, who refusing the plan. Better sacrifice him for safe lynch.

But if you think I am wrong with that, and explain why, I will instantly unvote.
    I agree with plan C.

38. ISO #938

39. ISO #939

You for once stopped trolling him in recent hours and yet Renegade is still triggered onto you and hasn't talked much to others.

If there's any proven positive trait on you Zedus at least you focused on something else and let go of renegade.

We still have time, no? Yes, he is #2 in my scum priority after Mike, I am ok with voting him. But let Frinckles answer for my question first please.
    I agree with plan C.

40. ISO #940

Zedus stop focusing on others
    I missing questions for me sometimes, but I trying to answer for everyone. So I cannot stop focus on others then someone asked me.
    I agree with plan C.

41. ISO #941

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    -vote Zedus

Bye sister
    @Renegade

When you come back you BETTER explain why you've done nothing but interact with Zedus even when Zedus was focused on Mike.

Where the !@#$ has YOUR scum-hunting been DESPITE THE FACT THAT 8/9 PLAYERS HERE ARE TOWN??? (And slight possibility that Zedus is town despite being a troll)

You're legit acting like as soon as Zedus mentioned the plan you don't have to even play the game anymore.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

42. ISO #942

-unvote

... I'll be back later.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

43. ISO #943

@Renegade

When you come back you BETTER explain why you've done nothing but interact with Zedus even when Zedus was focused on Mike.

Where the !@#$ has YOUR scum-hunting been DESPITE THE FACT THAT 8/9 PLAYERS HERE ARE TOWN??? (And slight possibility that Zedus is town despite being a troll)

You're legit acting like as soon as Zedus mentioned the plan you don't have to even play the game anymore.
    I've been waiting for a volunteer. Until one presents itself, mind as well get rid of Zwebus, who despite his 'plan' does nothing but stir up shit with insults.

Mafia is a social game and he is anti-social, so bye sister!

44. ISO #944

I've talked with everyone that is currently on today. This is goofy.

45. ISO #945

Oh so you agree with me. Good!

46. ISO #946

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I've been waiting for a volunteer. Until one presents itself, mind as well get rid of Zwebus, who despite his 'plan' does nothing but stir up shit with insults.

Mafia is a social game and he is anti-social, so bye sister!
    You didn't have this excuse earlier before the plan was created.

Salt vote.

Anybody noticing that he isn't weighing the chances (or his opinions of) anyone else as scum here?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

47. ISO #947

Salt vote.

Anybody noticing that he isn't weighing the chances (or his opinions of) anyone else as scum here?
    I mean, AFTER ALL OF THIS TIME,

You haven't really engaged with anyone else.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

48. ISO #948

Salt vote.

I notice it. Because again there is a single scum and you can spin whatever theory you want about how they would play, how they wouldn't play, how they would self pres, etc.

So how do you think scum would play? Loud and proud like Zwebus, or lay low limbo like DM?

49. ISO #949

50. ISO #950