S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

Re: S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    The four people I have not marked 100% green today are MM, Mike, Ren, Martin.

You'll probably be checked/killed or whatever so you're fine.
    I doubt DM would lurk like this as scum.
    Zedus has effortposted into my heart.
    Bakermir is a bro.
    >.> Why does your read on me feel like you hate me or something.

Also Out of those 4 who would you be more willing to see go?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #752

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    >.> Why does your read on me feel like you hate me or something.

Also Out of those 4 who would you be more willing to see go?
    Because I've never played with you before and I can't tell if you are full of shit.

But I'd be thrilled if this is your town meta. I think most of the game wants you to be town here.

I think I'm lynching MM here, but I'm open to suggestions.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

3. ISO #753

You didn't see MM push on Zedus and Renegade did as well?

Do you agree with it? Disagree?
    I don't see MM pushing Zedus anywhere.

in fact, I agree with his thoughts on the whole plan possibly becoming a fluke and not really a 100% mechanically proven way to play. however, these words can also be coming from the MM role so I don't see anything unusual with MM's rhetorics and own meta. DM on the other hand seems to be off his element but also I am not sure if he is right and I am wrong in how to approach this game.

however, I am okay with sheeping after zedus and joining his communist party for a better life and leisure as long as comrade renegadsky is not seen as a traitor by comrade zedus. there is no need for bad blood because there is some division of thought here.

from what I can see, MM doesn't townread you and this threw you off. i don't know what am I missing here. I don't see a MM push on Zedus lol

4. ISO #754

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

This reasoning very much fits with an easy lynch agenda.
    -vote Zedus

No "thunderdome waaaah" stuff here btw, but I want this wagon to at least exist for now

What exactly in that plan involves your survival? I'm not saying your plan is bad. I'm saying you're behaving in a scummy manner. You could very well be putting that plan up as MM to gain a "confirmed town" status and try to shoot SB.

Lol I am very much ok. Your plan doesn't help MM guessing who is SB much, but it certainly gives you a status of "the guy who made the plan", and you are ballsy enough to pull that play as scum to get the towncred. And then, you can sit there and try to find who SB is without really being disturbed since you have a town pass. Are you saying this is crazy? Because I'm not opposing your plan, I'm simply saying you making this plan and you being scum isn't mutually exclusive
    @bakermir

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

5. ISO #755

6. ISO #756

Because I've never played with you before and I can't tell if you are full of shit.

But I'd be thrilled if this is your town meta. I think most of the game wants you to be town here.

I think I'm lynching MM here, but I'm open to suggestions.
    This is my town meta. I'm always active and super bubbly (unless I'm emotional Cough cough) Then I look like a bitch xD

I did link a game where I was town for comparison earlier on in the game... Not my fault you didn't read it :3

Well if not MM Maybe Ren since you said you didn't fully town read him and I feel like MM has a better chance of being town here.

7. ISO #757

8. ISO #758

This is my town meta. I'm always active and super bubbly (unless I'm emotional Cough cough) Then I look like a bitch xD

I did link a game where I was town for comparison earlier on in the game... Not my fault you didn't read it :3

Well if not MM Maybe Ren since you said you didn't fully town read him and I feel like MM has a better chance of being town here.
    I'm eliminating any chances of banana meming this game. I usually don't post host speculation but fuck all that.

9. ISO #759

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    are you asking me to betray our leader?
    >.> Is that a quote or soemthing?

Im just showing you the push mm made that you apparently didn't notice.

10. ISO #760

I'm eliminating any chances of banana meming this game. I usually don't post host speculation but fuck all that.
    Probably for the best

11. ISO #761

12. ISO #762

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    I have option for you, AIVION.
    We lynching anti-town dumb Mike, and if you are SB, visit Bakermir, as your plan was.
    We don't need Mike, he is scum or just a retarded troll, throwing the game.

-vote Mike
    Me a Troll That is funny.

We need t ovote Zedus here. I have seen Townie reactions from everyone here. Except Zedus. We can not let this guy hide. Worse case is he is town but not SB. Lynching Zedus is the most pro town move.

So I will say this again I am CALLING A THUNDERDOME

LYNCH ZEDUS
    OR
    LYNCH ME MIKE.

Only votes should be on one of us.

If we keep This investigation All we will do is out the SB to the Mafia.

I suggest just Turbo Lynch him or me End this day and Lets see what day 2 brings us.

Easy as Pie.

And Zedus I play for the fun of figuring out the game (Reads) not be a Robot and Follow the Cop. That is boring and ruins the game.

Yes winning is good but what good is winning if it takes all the fun out of it. So yes I think you are MM This is why I have called this thunderdome. I scum read you at the start of the day. then you needed a way to look townie so you cam up with this plan that has alot of flaws in it that The MM would see.

To be honest If I was MM I would fully support this Plan of yours. Because There is a lot of ways to look confirmed and hide easy win for MM. You are dealing in absolutes. Only Mafia deals in Absolutes.

So My Vote says on you and I hope the rest of town sees it also.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

13. ISO #763

This reasoning very much fits with an easy lynch agenda.
    -vote Zedus

No "thunderdome waaaah" stuff here btw, but I want this wagon to at least exist for now
    This is Town MM. Scum MM would defend Zedus here to save him for a mislynch later in game when it can help Scum. Becuse MM would be the only scum makeing Zedus town.

But this is not the case MM is town Zedus is scum.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

14. ISO #764

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post

We need t ovote Zedus here. I have seen Townie reactions from everyone here. Except Zedus. We can not let this guy hide. Worse case is he is town but not SB. Lynching Zedus is the most pro town move.

LYNCH ZEDUS
    OR
    LYNCH ME MIKE.

I suggest just Turbo Lynch him or me End this day and Lets see what day 2 brings us.

Easy as Pie.

And Zedus I play for the fun of figuring out the game (Reads) not be a Robot and Follow the Cop. That is boring and ruins the game.

Yes winning is good but what good is winning if it takes all the fun out of it. So yes I think you are MM This is why I have called this thunderdome. I scum read you at the start of the day. then you needed a way to look townie so you cam up with this plan that has alot of flaws in it that The MM would see.

To be honest If I was MM I would fully support this Plan of yours. Because There is a lot of ways to look confirmed and hide easy win for MM. You are dealing in absolutes. Only Mafia deals in Absolutes.

thunderdome overruled

15. ISO #765

thunderdome overruled
    Our new town leader has denied your request for the thunderdome.

Rip.

16. ISO #766

Our new town leader has denied your request for the thunderdome.

Rip.
    Actually I should be scum reading Frinckles for saying Thunderdome

Hue~

17. ISO #767

LYNCH ZEDUS
    OR
    LYNCH ME MIKE.

Easy as Pie.

As I said, no answers for any single question, only shitposting.

I have 1000 ways to use the perfect plan of town victory against town, but I will not explain a single one, just trust me.

You are pathetic.
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

18. ISO #768

19. ISO #769

20. ISO #770

21. ISO #771

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    BRUTALIZER EVENT
    ohfuckohfuckohfuck not again
    The memes <3

Also is Zedus really the only person you wanna vote Renegade?

Same for you @Mike

Can you like, look past your Death tunnel and think of anyone else you'd lynch (if you caught up?)

22. ISO #772

23. ISO #773

We have plan, easy solving the game, and it works.
    We have thrower Mike, refusing this plan for no reason. Maybe he is just an low IQ idiot, who can't figure out how that plan works. Maybe he is just a scum, who just understood that plan C gives him no chance to win (because it is). Only scum or idiot will say "setup cannot be solved by mechanics" after it's already solved by mechanics.

All we need to win is follow the plan. And lynch ones, who plays against it with no any reason. It's not just anti-town game, it's gamethrowing itself. Now every plan opponent MUST explain how can evil wins, using this plan, or just STFU and follow clearly winning path for town. I can't believe this auditory can be so brainless to not understand that town already won with this plan, if scum just not randomly shoot SB this night.
    ROflol I know you are Scum. Why would you result to insulting me over and over in posts. Saying I am throwing the game???? You are acting like a scared solo Scum here.

Town GG Zedus is the one and only Mafia.

24. ISO #774

>.> Is that a quote or soemthing?

Im just showing you the push mm made that you apparently didn't notice.
    I mean my vote is on MM anyway, I don't know what do you want me to do with the 3 quotes you have shown me.

MM speaks the truth but his rhetoric applies back to him so I am not changing my vote and sheep MM. I am okay with MM lynch today for memes and wifom.

I don't see any value when it comes to lynch today. The odds are heavily in favor of scum because layers of deception. This also makes rest of us quite vulnerable to scum as they are the only person to read interactions and exchanges more accurately.

Essentially, this is why I voted zedus up first because renegade was on L-2 by DM. I believed Zedus was pushing us to some setup speculations and things but then later on I realized Zedus might as well be on his town meta with all the effort he is putting in. He is never getting culted because it would be a huge giveaway so that is another reason why I changed my opinion of him positively. If anything, we can always find it out about him later about his alignment. I don't see this as a valid lynch reason coming from MM.

As for Mike vs Zedus thunderdome, I kinda like where Mike is coming from with his strategy but then again it doesn't convince me to vote either mike or zedus. I feel better with a MM lynch for the good of all. I mean, nothing personal with MM.

25. ISO #775

Realy, if I will be lynched by train of idiots after solving the game, it will ne nonsence. All voters should just go back for their trees and never try to play games, required intelligence.
    Point Proven lol

26. ISO #776

Mike, I wait an answers not this bullshit nonsence. I don't give a fuck about your "reads" on me or on others. You have the questions and ignoring it. You are full of shit.
    this plan that has alot of flaws in it that The MM would see.
    Explain now, step by step, or just GTFO.

To be honest If I was MM I would fully support this Plan of yours. Because There is a lot of ways to look confirmed and hide easy win for MM.
    Explain this "easy win" for MM with my plan, step by step, or just GTFO.

Rest of town already accepted the plan. You are the only problem. Answer my questions or GTFO.
    I agree with plan C.

27. ISO #777

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    As far as I know, there isn't anything "deeper" than what I've said before. I'll re-state in a different way, but with the same meaning and reasoning.

The jist of it is that basically it seems DM takes the early game and D1 seriously in past games, but I'm not sure if he has the same level of seriousness here.

His first vote was on Renegade, and I judged that he didn't put much thought into it or he honestly thought Renegade was the scum here. His only reasoning given, at the time, was a quote of Renegade complaining about Zedus (and his reads). I didn't see it as scum indicative, and I even responded to the same Renegade quote with something along the lines of "you two fight every game so I guess this makes everything here NAI?".

I feel like DM would've seen my response as well, and for some reason decided that despite that argument he still voted Renegade for it. I personally think he normally would agree (or consider) such an argument, unless he was applying the fact that Zedus was wolf and Renegade was town in last game to presume a TvS (Zedus vs Renegade) scenario. However, quite a few people (myself included) have said or implied this has gone on for several games regardless of alignment.

Which makes me think DM isn't taking his early game seriously. (To clarify, I don't mean to imply or say that since DM isn't here all the time because of life that he isn't taking this game seriously; that's a wrongful argument to make)

And yet I am certain he does take early games seriously -- in the Mafia Wars game he correctly predicted the mole recruit attempt on him. In Spirits II he correctly called out two of the wolfs on early day 1 and held on that belief till he died.

Unless he has some super secret ability to see Renegade is just FPS'ing scum here by interacting with a !Town Zedus a whole lot more then I fail to see his reasoning, and even with said reasoning I disagree with on the basis that I think others (including himself because of the reasons in this post) are scummier.

Its entirely possible that IRL has unexpectedly made him so busy as to prevent him from interacting, reading, or taking the game seriously at a level of detail/skill he would like; but that brings up more questions than answers in my opinion.
    I love this guy. he is evaluating this game even thru all this crap lol

28. ISO #778

29. ISO #779

No. It's not about like - don't like. It's just about facts. The fact is that game ALREADY SOLVED. How can honest town player act against the solution?

Just puf off your shit "reading" now, please, it's not works. Once more. We have a plan to win in 3 days. You already said what plan is works:

What's wrong with you now? Are you goldfish, who already forgot that?
    OK

How many players will sign up to play a game that is ALREADY SOLVED Day 1?

30. ISO #780

If I put MM at L-1 who would hammer?

31. ISO #781

This day chat is starting to become tiresome >.>

32. ISO #782

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    I
    I am okay with MM lynch today for memes and wifom.
    Can you please play this game serious? There is special setup in setup workshop now, there "Lynch for memes" will be much more funny. Save this for next time, please, and now act as honest town player (if you are town).
    I agree with plan C.

33. ISO #783

34. ISO #784

35. ISO #785

You are not needed at all at this planet, useless moron, but you are still here. GTFO.
    Another insult this time to Ren.

If this dude Is not MM and is Town. I suggest a post game Ban. This guy has been 10 time insulting than Bannanna was in the game where he was reported.

I will not change my Thunderdome Zedus OR me.

Zedus has to be Scum 100% This is how i am respecting him as a player. because only Scum has an excuse to be this insulting.

36. ISO #786

37. ISO #787

Its actually very helpful. Now we know if either is MM they won't cult the other.

Until I pointed that out, that is.
    >.>

38. ISO #788

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    If this thunder-dome exists by the time I catch up then I'm voting you.
    Thank you at least you are picking one of us. That is all I am asking. Get Scum or me either way I will be happy.

39. ISO #789

Put Zebus at l-2.

Look how poorly he handles any criticism. What does that smell like to you? Self Pres? I believe you said scum would be desperate to self pres d1.
    You also did the same thing though to be fair.

Ugh you also make a fair point...

But Zedus had the plan originally did he?

Or did Bakermir have a plan too?

40. ISO #790

41. ISO #791

42. ISO #792

43. ISO #793

44. ISO #794

Because you're scum reading me for something I don't even understand.

And you keep pushing me for it and don't care about literally anything else

Vote me because if Zedus Is lynched I'm done any way
    Why. I Have you as my top town read. He is the MM here. I would think you of all players would want some one insulting people over and over being Toxic Voted out.

45. ISO #795

You also did the same thing though to be fair.

Ugh you also make a fair point...

But Zedus had the plan originally did he?

Or did Bakermir have a plan too?
    The self pres on my end was much more frustration that it was being led by Zebus.

I said many times you seemed to be the only one with a valid vote on me.

If you read his plan closely he leaves out tons of possibilities - scenarios missed which he could maneuver in if he is the MM. All the MM has to do is determine who SB is and POW POW they have a night gun.

46. ISO #796

47. ISO #797

48. ISO #798

Just drop a vote imo. There are like 7 citizens and 1 bad guy. This would take too more effort.
    >.<

49. ISO #799

The self pres on my end was much more frustration that it was being led by Zebus.

I said many times you seemed to be the only one with a valid vote on me.

If you read his plan closely he leaves out tons of possibilities - scenarios missed which he could maneuver in if he is the MM. All the MM has to do is determine who SB is and POW POW they have a night gun.
    UGH FUCK IT IM SORRY ZEDUS I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE

-vote Zedus

50. ISO #800