S-FM 209: Surreptitious: The Game of Spies - Page 25
Register

User Tag List

Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 1545
  1. ISO #1201

Re: S-FM 210: Surreptitious: The Game of Spies

Quote Originally Posted by JealousTL View Post
    My logic was that NU is a TPR; Titus is faking a red-check on him, I thought this because I didn't trust the group that was red-checking him in the first place; NU seems to be in a bind and reaches out to me because I didn't think he was scum, hoping that I would catch on to the fact that his role is important to the game but the only way to save himself is if I confirm that he is Friendly Neighbor and therefore town. Thus NU could live another day and do whatever action he has at night, and Friendly Neighbor is hardly high on mafia to-kill list.
    oh shit. 10/10 logic.

-unvote

ITS TITUS GUYS

-vote titus.

2. ISO #1202

My logic was that NU is a TPR; Titus is faking a red-check on him, I thought this because I didn't trust the group that was red-checking him in the first place; NU seems to be in a bind and reaches out to me because I didn't think he was scum, hoping that I would catch on to the fact that his role is important to the game but the only way to save himself is if I confirm that he is Friendly Neighbor and therefore town. Thus NU could live another day and do whatever action he has at night, and Friendly Neighbor is hardly high on mafia to-kill list.
    So if you think this, what you do is confirm his claim...

Sorry, this explanation is not going to cut it.

Also, no role is so important to the game that a slot would rather keep it secret over dying due to red check.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

3. ISO #1203

You would know if he was TPR because his role confirms it to you,

I don't see a world where NU is scum without Jealous. THAT would be even stupider.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #1204

5. ISO #1205

Well, I mean, NU pretty much hard-claimed because of my fuck-up anyway, so I no longer have any reason to suspect Titus unless Titus is bussing.
    I'm just playing games, I know that's plastic love. -- бум бум сучка!

6. ISO #1206

7. ISO #1207

Oh yeah for sure Jealous, NU conveniently fake claims a different role whereas if he was a different role he could literally claim and prove it.

1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

8. ISO #1208

Occam's Razor

You have NU faking Friendly Neighbor as a different TPR
    Me random fake claiming

Just to support NU being town without a friendly neighbor result? Occam's Razor says to re-evaluate your townread.

9. ISO #1209

Well, I mean, NU pretty much hard-claimed because of my fuck-up anyway, so I no longer have any reason to suspect Titus unless Titus is bussing.
    You don't suspect the person who caught two mafia anymore? Was it before or after the first mafia fucked up that you were like hmm... titus is probably real.

10. ISO #1210

@JealousTL are you going to vote Group 3?

11. ISO #1211

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    Fakeclaiming friendly neighbor is something that should be orchestrated.

It worked better in InuYasha Mafia where the scum was wagoned, claimed Friendly Neighbor at L-1.
    Target dead guy.
    Roleblocked.
    Target buddy.
    Oops, I suddenly remembered 3 shot.

I'm still salty over that game.

P.S. You not pushing me for lurking like a mofo yesterday until I called you out on it was a bad move too.

Overall, decent play. Would love a rematch.
    I'm a really bad scum player. Quick telling you "I'm good" is only true when I roll town (and even then, I have horrendous games). I slipped at least 5 times this game.

I learned what my scum meta was like this game. My activity seems to be AI, tunneling is AI of my town play, and being an asshole makes me town (Those are my own observations).

I'd like a rematch as well.
    DUDE, YOURE ONLY LEFT ALIVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN EXTRA CHROMOSOME DO YOU NOT SEE THAT

12. ISO #1212

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    So if you think this, what you do is confirm his claim...

Sorry, this explanation is not going to cut it.

Also, no role is so important to the game that a slot would rather keep it secret over dying due to red check.
    But, if he is scum, and I confirm his claim and he gets lynched, then town wastes another day mislynching me, which would be bad. Hence my intention to not confirm or deny.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    You would know if he was TPR because his role confirms it to you,

I don't see a world where NU is scum without Jealous. THAT would be even stupider.
    Yea, if NU is #2 worst scum play on this site then I will gladly claim #1 worst town play right now.

13. ISO #1213

Link me?

@NU/Jealous, I also have a longer game on MS that needs a sub. No hard feelings.
    Tah dah.

Quote Originally Posted by PLZLEAVEDUCKK View Post
    A sub? These two are going to need A tub of ben & Jerrys and a Romantic comedy to get over this one.
    So...shall we talk about who the G1 scum would be given that two of the scum have just surrendered?
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

14. ISO #1214

15. ISO #1215

Why would Titus bus her teammate with a hard red check, a teammate who wasn't really under pressure for most of D1 except by myself, Duck, secondpassing? Compared to others in the group?

Like, it's possible, but...? Lookout is also a challenging role to fake-claim I think and gambles that there isn't another one.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

16. ISO #1216

Quote Originally Posted by Never Unlucky View Post
    I'm a really bad scum player. Quick telling you "I'm good" is only true when I roll town (and even then, I have horrendous games). I slipped at least 5 times this game.

I learned what my scum meta was like this game. My activity seems to be AI, tunneling is AI of my town play, and being an asshole makes me town (Those are my own observations).

I'd like a rematch as well.
    Was I right about the traitor slip with the "the" vs "a"??

17. ISO #1217

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    Tah dah.

So...shall we talk about who the G1 scum would be given that two of the scum have just surrendered?
    klingon. Hard against myself/titus/yuki (yuki confirmed town after NU dies and split, titus almost always town, and I know my alignment)
    After that we got some lynches to guess.

18. ISO #1218

Oh yeah for sure Jealous, NU conveniently fake claims a different role whereas if he was a different role he could literally claim and prove it.

If his role was important, how could he claim and prove it? What if his role turned nothing up last night? He would just be NK this night after claiming it without sharing the results.

@JealousTL are you going to vote Group 3?
    Yup.

-vote Group 3

19. ISO #1219

20. ISO #1220

Group 3 has been chosen to lynch from.

@Gingerape
    @Kovath
    @Yukitaka Oni
    @Never Unlucky

You four are not allowed to vote.

With 10 players voting, it takes 6 to lynch. 6 votes to hammer.

Day ends in:

End of DP: I: Day 2 Ends in:

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

@Titus
    @Shapelog
    @Unknown1234
    @Klingoncelt
    @Alles_Paletti
    @Calix
    @JealousTL
    @SuperJack
    @PLZLEAVEDUCKK
    @secondpassing
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

21. ISO #1221

22. ISO #1222

That's what I got from reading the setup thread but I could be wrong. I'd check that now in case he changed it. Also I'll ask:
    @Quick

Are scum PRs/ TPRs unique?
    Yes. All Scum/TPR are unique.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

23. ISO #1223

It would save you guys an entire day of setting up a mislynching and scum won't kill me now anyway since I am 100% confirmed mafia to all of you because of my trying to be cautious, so...

@Quick Can a townie concede as opposed to getting replaced? As in, /out the game?
    They can hammer themselves if that's what you're asking.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

24. ISO #1224

25. ISO #1225

26. ISO #1226

27. ISO #1227

28. ISO #1228

29. ISO #1229

30. ISO #1230

31. ISO #1231

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    So G1. Does anyone have an opinion on these players? I think i read all of them as scum.

But if Titus claims the red check, that would more mean she is town.
    Red Check obviously claimed. LOL

NU was the sole visitor other than myself to RLVG.

32. ISO #1232

33. ISO #1233

Hello I made a mini-ISO of NU's posts. It's a bit of a mess right now and super-lazy but I can dump the thing and work on it later.

I'll just get it up now.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

34. ISO #1234

NEVER UNLUCKY

#57: Throws shade on Spruance's posts, calls him "lurking troll and dumb town". Characterises Jealous as "who we know few about", low-key pushes for a PL on Spruance/ Slayer (with 'maybe Jealous' in brackets). #88 furthers the 'frustrated at Spruance' narrative.
    #218: 'Early T-R on Jealous'
    #234: Thinks Duck is honest. 'doesn't like Gingerape so far' (weird read there)
    #239: This..."2) I know that you've said that you can 180 people you previously town-read, but I don't understand why Kovath is your #2 when you clearly stated that you weren't lynching him today because your D2 reads on him were better. He didn't post since you made your reads list either. Care to explain why he's #2? He's also sitting in a similar spot as RLVG as he's only posted once. Why is RLVG more important of a lynch to you? 3 and 4) Other than Gingerape's town tone, I haven't noticed anything AI in their posts. I wouldn't (Vocally) support their lynch today."
    #244: [On Gingerape] "He's thrown shade on Duck by mentioning the possibility of him being the traitor (which is a possibility), but he didn't push the idea and he kept his tone. It's the opposite of what Eggy and MattZed did in IC to you: they mentioned the possibility of you being scum and killing Mesk who was defending you for town cred and pushed the idea to discredit you. Ginger isn't doing this. Yes, IIOA is a scum-tell just like town tone is a town-tell. I don't feel like any of these points are over-shadowing the other atm (especially after mislynching SP in BN who showed many scum-tells while still having a town tone), so I conclude null."
    #245: [On PLZLEAVEDUCKK] "It's not that your posts don't make sense, it's more that you contradict yourself (sometimes in the same post, lol) and flip-flop your opinions quickly. This is something my 'good buddy' Eggy does a lot as scum, so I am intrigued to know what goes through your head when you make said posts. It seems to be NAI for you though, so I'll just have to get used to it."
    Town-reads Jealous but insults his posting style.
    AND "Because there's nothing to be said about group 1. 3 inactive players asking to be PLed, Titus (null for me), and Shapelog being the scummiest with his "Oh, I didn't know there was X mafia" comment doesn't propose an educated lynch."
    #249: HIS "READS":
    "Titus, Yuki, Ginger, Kovath, RLVG - null
    Shapelog - null-leaning-scum
    Calix - Lean-town
    Jealous - Town
    Duck - I trust his claim and would like to keep him at least until D2 to see how his role and play evolve."
    [also pushes for a policy-lynch]
    #251: Expresses confusion and possible derision at Yuki
    #255: [to Yukitaka Oni] "Why are you contradicting yourself?"
    #262, #271 and some other posts that I can't be arsed to add: Makes some half-arsed pushes on Yuki
    #292: [to Klingoncelt]: "B) That can't be all you say 284 posts in."
    #343: Defends Duck's claim. "This whole claim is WIFOM based. Do you believe that he’s scum trying not to be lynched D1 or do you believe in his claim? I reject the first wine cup because :
    He drew a lot of attention on him with his claim. I doubt scum would draw this much attention onto themselves this early on. Scum would probably keep the claim for themselves which may be what someone else is doing atm.
    Also, such a claim would guarantee that an investigative role checks him tonight. Dunno why scum would risk it.
    Are you suggesting that he could be in a third faction?"
    #406: MORE READS ON THE G3 PLAYERS
    "Yuki - Gut tells me he's town, but I don't really find town motives behind his posts. I know you'll discredit me for this, but I think that he's too "dumb to be scum".
    It felt weird that he called out Group 3 for not scum-hunting each other when he hasn't been doing it himself.
    Ginger - Town tone, posts feel like IIOA, and I'm questioning the motives behind saying that Shapelog stole the "oh I didn't know how many scum there were, I am therefore town" thing from him.
    Kovath - Politico-scum!Kovath (and IC-neutral!Kovath during day 2) kept his activity to a bare minimum due to RL events and flew under the town's radar. His inactivity this game feels like Déjà vu in that sense. Could be a coincidence.
    Found his reasoning for town-reading RLVG unnatural, it felt like something Unknown would say.
    RLVG - Well reasoned player whose posts I like. Didn't notice anything AI in his comments yet."
    #413: [to secondpassing] "I'm intrigued by this read. Klingoncelt hasn't done anything that warrants a town-read"
    #431: [to Yukitaka Oni] "Why are you asking me this? It almost feels like a scum soft-claim."
    #439: "I personally don't see the difference between Yuki and Ginger's plays. What makes you feel like Ginger feels towny and not Yuki ?"
    #440: "Your post has me intrigued too. I realize that I consider both of these slots to be the same due to play style (Trolly) , yet I am giving Yuki a favorable read and not Ginger. Will reflect on that."
    #449: [on PLZLEAVEDUCKK] "I think it's weird that people accepted your claim like cash."
    #521: "Shapelog using the "I didn't know how many mafs there were, I am town" argument is scummy at worst, noob at best. Judging by his previous posts I highly doubt that he is a noob, and thus reject the noob idea. I think he pulled the 'NeverUnlucky' (I am noob, don't push me -- from POLITICO).

GingerApe -- It is possible that she(?) was trying to draw attention to Shapelog's scummy comment by saying she was going to use it though I do not think it is the case given the trolly manner of delivery. Her mentionning this is trolly at best, scummy at worst. I do not know why a scum would willfully make this comment and draw attention on his case, so WIFOM."
    [to Gingerape] "It's not between you and her, not in my book at least. I have my money on you/Kovath though I appreciate your tone. Would you explain your motives when you made the "aw, Shapelog stole my 'idk how many mafs there are' argument"? It seemed pretty scummy."
    #527: Explains town-reads on Jealous and myself
    #543: Claims KC's scum teams are "based on nothing" + MORE G3 READS
    "I like that you’re trying to scum-hunt me, albeit in a hypocritical way. Some of your points are also caricatures of my posts, and they give me a strong feeling that you’re trying to paint me as scum.
    I dislike that you town-read RLVG « because he is pushing Duck », it’s NAI. It’s as easy to do this for scum to deflect off of a pressured scum.
    Feels weird that you start being active when your group is being voted and not before.

I’m still not sure what to make of Yuki’s posts. I’d normally scum-read someone who doesn’t contribute the way Yuki does, but she looks and feels like just an innocent townie, idk how to explain.
    I’m curious to know what the ploy she’s talking about constantly is.

Ginger seems like he doesn’t care if he’s mislynched as long as Yuki lives which is not what he should be doing if he is town (He is confirmed town to himself). Then again, would scum give up like that?

RLVG giving SuperJack and me technical tips looks like what a scum would do to change the subject though it’s more likely that he was simply being a good guy."
    #559: [on Kovath] "HO HO! Looking at my prodding from the scum angle rather than the town angle like you told me to do in the BG, saying that my prodding is very simplistic when it is NOT the case, claiming that my "don't take a vacation, give reads instead" comment on RLVG was opportunistic when it was just an original way of asking for his reads without directly pinging him."
    #600: [on Shapelog] "Why were you T-Ring him? Don't you find his posts to be 'superficial'? He's only been trolling and playing le noob card." + some weird coaching/ prodding for JealousTL's reads
    #726: [on Gingerape] "The town tone here cannot be unseen. Also being willing to be lynched instead of her good friend (How noble and cute ^^) is TOWN AF. Scum would feel the need to survive and push for someone else which looks more like Kovath's play."
    #739: [to secondpassing] Throws shade on a Yuki town-read; likes SP for 'pinging people so actively' (lolwut); calls out and challenges klingoncelt for sheep-vote/ discrediting Calix
    #790: Scum-reads both Titus and klingoncelt for their interactions/ KC sheeping Titus, concludes that "it's unhealthy and scummy but too obvious to be one"

35. ISO #1235

Okay, that formatting went horribly wrong.

36. ISO #1236

Hello I made a mini-ISO of NU's posts. It's a bit of a mess right now and super-lazy but I can dump the thing and work on it later.

I'll just get it up now.
    yay
    DUDE, YOURE ONLY LEFT ALIVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN EXTRA CHROMOSOME DO YOU NOT SEE THAT

37. ISO #1237

NEVER UNLUCKY

Spoiler : ISO :

#57: Throws shade on Spruance's posts, calls him "lurking troll and dumb town". Characterises Jealous as "who we know few about", low-key pushes for a PL on Spruance/ Slayer (with 'maybe Jealous' in brackets). #88 furthers the 'frustrated at Spruance' narrative.
    #218: 'Early T-R on Jealous'
    #234: Thinks Duck is honest. 'doesn't like Gingerape so far' (weird read there)
    #239: This..."2) I know that you've said that you can 180 people you previously town-read, but I don't understand why Kovath is your #2 when you clearly stated that you weren't lynching him today because your D2 reads on him were better. He didn't post since you made your reads list either. Care to explain why he's #2? He's also sitting in a similar spot as RLVG as he's only posted once. Why is RLVG more important of a lynch to you? 3 and 4) Other than Gingerape's town tone, I haven't noticed anything AI in their posts. I wouldn't (Vocally) support their lynch today."
    #244: [On Gingerape] "He's thrown shade on Duck by mentioning the possibility of him being the traitor (which is a possibility), but he didn't push the idea and he kept his tone. It's the opposite of what Eggy and MattZed did in IC to you: they mentioned the possibility of you being scum and killing Mesk who was defending you for town cred and pushed the idea to discredit you. Ginger isn't doing this. Yes, IIOA is a scum-tell just like town tone is a town-tell. I don't feel like any of these points are over-shadowing the other atm (especially after mislynching SP in BN who showed many scum-tells while still having a town tone), so I conclude null."
    #245: [On PLZLEAVEDUCKK] "It's not that your posts don't make sense, it's more that you contradict yourself (sometimes in the same post, lol) and flip-flop your opinions quickly. This is something my 'good buddy' Eggy does a lot as scum, so I am intrigued to know what goes through your head when you make said posts. It seems to be NAI for you though, so I'll just have to get used to it."
    Town-reads Jealous but insults his posting style.
    AND "Because there's nothing to be said about group 1. 3 inactive players asking to be PLed, Titus (null for me), and Shapelog being the scummiest with his "Oh, I didn't know there was X mafia" comment doesn't propose an educated lynch."
    #249: HIS "READS":
    "Titus, Yuki, Ginger, Kovath, RLVG - null
    Shapelog - null-leaning-scum
    Calix - Lean-town
    Jealous - Town
    Duck - I trust his claim and would like to keep him at least until D2 to see how his role and play evolve."
    [also pushes for a policy-lynch]
    #251: Expresses confusion and possible derision at Yuki
    #255: [to Yukitaka Oni] "Why are you contradicting yourself?"
    #262, #271 and some other posts that I can't be arsed to add: Makes some half-arsed pushes on Yuki
    #292: [to Klingoncelt]: "B) That can't be all you say 284 posts in."
    #343: Defends Duck's claim. "This whole claim is WIFOM based. Do you believe that he’s scum trying not to be lynched D1 or do you believe in his claim? I reject the first wine cup because :
    He drew a lot of attention on him with his claim. I doubt scum would draw this much attention onto themselves this early on. Scum would probably keep the claim for themselves which may be what someone else is doing atm.
    Also, such a claim would guarantee that an investigative role checks him tonight. Dunno why scum would risk it.
    Are you suggesting that he could be in a third faction?"
    #406: MORE READS ON THE G3 PLAYERS
    "Yuki - Gut tells me he's town, but I don't really find town motives behind his posts. I know you'll discredit me for this, but I think that he's too "dumb to be scum".
    It felt weird that he called out Group 3 for not scum-hunting each other when he hasn't been doing it himself.
    Ginger - Town tone, posts feel like IIOA, and I'm questioning the motives behind saying that Shapelog stole the "oh I didn't know how many scum there were, I am therefore town" thing from him.
    Kovath - Politico-scum!Kovath (and IC-neutral!Kovath during day 2) kept his activity to a bare minimum due to RL events and flew under the town's radar. His inactivity this game feels like Déjà vu in that sense. Could be a coincidence.
    Found his reasoning for town-reading RLVG unnatural, it felt like something Unknown would say.
    RLVG - Well reasoned player whose posts I like. Didn't notice anything AI in his comments yet."
    #413: [to secondpassing] "I'm intrigued by this read. Klingoncelt hasn't done anything that warrants a town-read"
    #431: [to Yukitaka Oni] "Why are you asking me this? It almost feels like a scum soft-claim."
    #439: "I personally don't see the difference between Yuki and Ginger's plays. What makes you feel like Ginger feels towny and not Yuki ?"
    #440: "Your post has me intrigued too. I realize that I consider both of these slots to be the same due to play style (Trolly) , yet I am giving Yuki a favorable read and not Ginger. Will reflect on that."
    #449: [on PLZLEAVEDUCKK] "I think it's weird that people accepted your claim like cash."
    #521: "Shapelog using the "I didn't know how many mafs there were, I am town" argument is scummy at worst, noob at best. Judging by his previous posts I highly doubt that he is a noob, and thus reject the noob idea. I think he pulled the 'NeverUnlucky' (I am noob, don't push me -- from POLITICO).

GingerApe -- It is possible that she(?) was trying to draw attention to Shapelog's scummy comment by saying she was going to use it though I do not think it is the case given the trolly manner of delivery. Her mentionning this is trolly at best, scummy at worst. I do not know why a scum would willfully make this comment and draw attention on his case, so WIFOM."
    [to Gingerape] "It's not between you and her, not in my book at least. I have my money on you/Kovath though I appreciate your tone. Would you explain your motives when you made the "aw, Shapelog stole my 'idk how many mafs there are' argument"? It seemed pretty scummy."
    #527: Explains town-reads on Jealous and myself
    #543: Claims KC's scum teams are "based on nothing" + MORE G3 READS
    "I like that you’re trying to scum-hunt me, albeit in a hypocritical way. Some of your points are also caricatures of my posts, and they give me a strong feeling that you’re trying to paint me as scum.
    I dislike that you town-read RLVG « because he is pushing Duck », it’s NAI. It’s as easy to do this for scum to deflect off of a pressured scum.
    Feels weird that you start being active when your group is being voted and not before.

I’m still not sure what to make of Yuki’s posts. I’d normally scum-read someone who doesn’t contribute the way Yuki does, but she looks and feels like just an innocent townie, idk how to explain.
    I’m curious to know what the ploy she’s talking about constantly is.

Ginger seems like he doesn’t care if he’s mislynched as long as Yuki lives which is not what he should be doing if he is town (He is confirmed town to himself). Then again, would scum give up like that?

RLVG giving SuperJack and me technical tips looks like what a scum would do to change the subject though it’s more likely that he was simply being a good guy."
    #559: [on Kovath] "HO HO! Looking at my prodding from the scum angle rather than the town angle like you told me to do in the BG, saying that my prodding is very simplistic when it is NOT the case, claiming that my "don't take a vacation, give reads instead" comment on RLVG was opportunistic when it was just an original way of asking for his reads without directly pinging him."
    #600: [on Shapelog] "Why were you T-Ring him? Don't you find his posts to be 'superficial'? He's only been trolling and playing le noob card." + some weird coaching/ prodding for JealousTL's reads
    #726: [on Gingerape] "The town tone here cannot be unseen. Also being willing to be lynched instead of her good friend (How noble and cute ^^) is TOWN AF. Scum would feel the need to survive and push for someone else which looks more like Kovath's play."
    #739: [to secondpassing] Throws shade on a Yuki town-read; likes SP for 'pinging people so actively' (lolwut); calls out and challenges klingoncelt for sheep-vote/ discrediting Calix
    #790: Scum-reads both Titus and klingoncelt for their interactions/ KC sheeping Titus, concludes that "it's unhealthy and scummy but too obvious to be one"

38. ISO #1238

39. ISO #1239

40. ISO #1240

41. ISO #1241

42. ISO #1242

-vote Never Unlucky

Let's get the fastest lynch ever.

I kinda feel JTL may be town but the lynch has to happen on them. No way can that be tolerated no matter how charmingly derpy Jealous is.
    Hold your horse. We still have one day to disscusion about tomorrow. Don't wasted it

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

43. ISO #1243

44. ISO #1244

45. ISO #1245

No, hammer me now. I may get away if ISIS orchestrates a mega electromagnetic pulse attack on the planet and shuts down all computers. Then I'll get the chance to kill one extra person from my group.

Yeah. Voting me now is the best thing you could do.

46. ISO #1246

@Quick , what would happen if I hammer myself? Will the day end? Will town lose the chance to lynch? Doesn't make sense for that to be the case, in my opinion.

47. ISO #1247

48. ISO #1248

@Quick , what would happen if I hammer myself? Will the day end? Will town lose the chance to lynch? Doesn't make sense for that to be the case, in my opinion.
    I read the setup thread again, and suicide doesn't seem to be prohibited.

Honestly, Jealous, you're a cool dude. I enjoyed reading your posts though your typing style makes you look like you have a pencil stuck in the butt. I would like to see you play in future games on this site where I (hopefully) don't act like a complete idiot.

Also, what is you first language? Russian?

49. ISO #1249

Does Unknown interact with NU prior to the claim?
    I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Unless Calix, you're about to sleep or something. You could have just kept it in a notepad?

That was basically like 5 posts. Would appreciate a summary of your thoughts on it.
    Well I was just desperate to get the summary out there ASAP so that people would like, discuss it?

Have been busy the past few hours and it's getting late so no deep analysis over here.

I recall that he kissed my arse to the high heavens, flip-flopped with his Ginger read, made some half-arsed pushes on Kovath and Yuki, null-scum-read Shapelog and asked a question to SJ that was designed to discredit Shapelog, has a few sharp interactions with Klingoncelt...that's the gist of it I think.

@JealousTL, If you're town, you should claim and have other townies direct your action tonight.

I'm going to be out for the night. Please just get the confscum lynch off. We can meet tomorrow to discuss associatives.
    NU has basically scum-claimed. He is going NOWHERE.

We should use the rest of the day to discuss it and organise tomorrow if we get more confirmed townies and shit.

Please don't quick-hammer. We have the votes and the time.

50. ISO #1250

@JealousTL , If you're town, you should claim and have other townies direct your action tonight.

I'm going to be out for the night. Please just get the confscum lynch off. We can meet tomorrow to discuss associatives.
    Fortunately/unfortunately, I am just a regular Citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by Never Unlucky View Post
    I read the setup thread again, and suicide doesn't seem to be prohibited.

Honestly, Jealous, you're a cool dude. I enjoyed reading your posts though your typing style makes you look like you have a pencil stuck in the butt. I would like to see you play in future games on this site where I (hopefully) don't act like a complete idiot.

Also, what is you first language? Russian?
    Thanks! Like I said, I can't help it =_= It's just how I write.

My first language is Russian, yes.

We should use the rest of the day to discuss it and organise tomorrow if we get more confirmed townies and shit.

Please don't quick-hammer. We have the votes and the time.
    I just wanted to find out what the consequences would be. If town wants to lynch me, and I can suicide and not cost anything to town, I will do that. That way town can focus on more pertinent targets.