S-FM 333: Murder in the Mid-Atlantic - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

Re: S-FM 333: Murder in the Mid-Atlantic

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    still plenty of time left. we honestly don't even need to lynch today, just talk a little bit and make some reads. if we wind up lynching that's fine just hope it isn't TPR
    Sacrificing the amount of total lynches we can make seems hardly worth it.
    Even if that first lynch has the lowest chance of being a wolf lynch - reducing the amount of total lynch count will overall reduce the chance to lynch a wolf?

2. ISO #202

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    This is also a curious behavior, don't you think.

Think about someone using the phrase "don't lynch me" versus "don't mislynch me", who is more likely to use one or the other when it comes to scum/town?

Just pontificating
    Must admit you brought up an interesting and good point there.
    That's also the kind of mistakes I remember doing as scum (to use mislynch way more often than actual lynch).
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    From my perspective, I literally jokingly pointed out afterwards that it might look like a derp clear attempt, just so nobody gets that idea in the head. Because, obviously, it's impossible after being pointed out of being aware of it.

Then you come along and be like "THIS GUY JUST TRIED TO DERP CLEAR HIMSELF!"

I mean really.. can you fathom how stupid it looks? I myself made a derp clear impossible yet someone claims that derp clearing was my intent?
    That's so unbelievably stupid theory I can't really comprehend it..

Imagine you taking a cookie from the cookie jar and telling everyone that you did it - then someone claims that you did it in secrecy. How would you respond to something like that?
    I still don't understand why this discussion has continued.

You made an (seemingly) odd statement (in the spirit of scum made statements I've seen before), and whatever you did after to explain or obfuscate isn't really relevant to me. That's it, I'm ready to move on.

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

I still don't understand why this discussion has continued.

You made an (seemingly) odd statement (in the spirit of scum made statements I've seen before), and whatever you did after to explain or obfuscate isn't really relevant to me. That's it, I'm ready to move on.
    Why are you ready to move on though?
    You stated that you're serious with that theory/read.
    It's the only "topic" you ever posted about.

Don't you suddenly scumread me anymore? When did that happen? Who's your next top scumread now that you're over me?

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

Why are you ready to move on though?
    You stated that you're serious with that theory/read.
    It's the only "topic" you ever posted about.

Don't you suddenly scumread me anymore? When did that happen? Who's your next top scumread now that you're over me?
    I'm done engaging with you about "derp clearing".

Doesn't change my initial read yet. And I have only said I don't like those lines, its middle of d1, maybe I don't have a solid read of you?

Again that this is STILL going on is odd to me.

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

Like, what I'm seeing is aversion from conflict while no interest whatsoever to look anywhere else either. (although admittedly I haven't given enough time yet to make that assessment)
    Rest assured I'm not averse to conflict, and just because I haven't "looked anywhere else" yet, less than 24 hours into the game, doesn't mean I won't?

goofy

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

We need a powerful town crew so keep is constructive boiz it's only page 5, dont get jaded over silly shit
    Tbf, there's no wolf hunting happening whatsoever, apart from Light previously that is.

I reckon someone interested in solving the game wouldn't just avert discussing their only thought and read they ever had in the game.
    Like how am I supposed not to focus on that?

Frinckles, I'm willing to move on to something else if you show me something to focus on.

17. ISO #217

Also, I presume that the Mafia had no N0 chat because nobody is present at SoG
    No. Because I'm sick and tired of MM every game scumreading me for stupid reasons for no matter the cost. It's like he never gets tired of mislynching me D1..
    I don't think he was serious, but man it's triggering af..

Okay since Oxy is now attacking me for asking questions, I'm curious what OTHER people think of these two statements.

To me, as I've said before, it appears very much like a scum pretending OH SO HARD to appear towny.

Frinckles, you are here, what do you think? Others please do chime in.

18. ISO #218

Thoughts on scv? I can't tell if he's bleeding town or I'm being bamboozled
    He had like 1-2 posts and it was just sheeping MM's vote?
    Didn't look like interested in the game. Severe apathy in fact - it's not an attitude I'd expect someone who hasn't played for years. I could see that apathy being indicative for a wolf. Like coming to FM after so many years, randing wolf, and saying fuck it.

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

Okay since Oxy is now attacking me for asking questions...
    In this post, you don't even pretend to be interested in gamesolving and are purely motivated by "because I'm attacked".

Btw, you're speaking of the past as it was the present. Right now, I was questioning you for showing disinterest in your own only idea in the game. At least that's how I view it.

I'll give you space to give you room to look elsewhere. I sincerely hope that I'll see an interest in gamesolving by you.

21. ISO #221

Thoughts on scv? I can't tell if he's bleeding town or I'm being bamboozled
    He had like 1-2 posts and it was just sheeping MM's vote?
    Didn't look like interested in the game. Severe apathy in fact - it's not an attitude I'd expect someone who hasn't played for years. I could see that apathy being indicative for a wolf. Like coming to FM after so many years, randing wolf, and saying fuck it.
    Nvm, after actually looking at their ISO - I agree that SCV feels tonally towny to me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

In this post, you don't even pretend to be interested in gamesolving and are purely motivated by "because I'm attacked".

Btw, you're speaking of the past as it was the present. Right now, I was questioning you for showing disinterest in your own only idea in the game. At least that's how I view it.

I'll give you space to give you room to look elsewhere. I sincerely hope that I'll see an interest in gamesolving by you.
    I asked others to chime in, I think you have chimed in on this topic enough

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerape View Post
    @Lag
    I know the role assignments were randomized, but were the town power roles & heartbreaker/actress handpicked or randomed as well?
    Role assignments, power role selection, Angel Lady in White target, and carols sea shanties are/were all randomly selected using the seed input given by the players (that's what the 3 characters we asked for at the start of the game were for - the setup was randomly selected with it being impossible to re-roll or alter in any way)

@Lag
    Am I allowed to post with colored text as well?
    Yes, you can also post in any color you want - there are no reserved colors
    Last edited by Lumi; August 25th, 2021 at 01:13 PM.

28. ISO #228

Nvm, after actually looking at their ISO - I agree that SCV feels tonally towny to me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    This looks like a lesson in: how to simultaneously offer a town read and a scum read on someone so whatever happens later I can say I'm right XD

Sorry I don't mean to pick on you but like wtf lmao

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

This looks like a lesson in: how to simultaneously offer a town read and a scum read on someone so whatever happens later I can say I'm right XD

Sorry I don't mean to pick on you but like wtf lmao
    Are we even playing the same game here?
    Showing that someone has a game progression, that they're reevaluating things, that they're looking into things - those are all compliments.

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

I have evolved. It's good to know that the power towns are randomed. I feel like if they were hand-picked then seer would be one of the roles 100%.
    I'm not saying seer is bad, but the other two seem at least more powerful and investigative. Sorry Seer. There's still a good chance there is one in the game so good luck on your visits.

34. ISO #234

still plenty of time left. we honestly don't even need to lynch today, just talk a little bit and make some reads. if we wind up lynching that's fine just hope it isn't TPR
    When Ever I Wanna Skip.. I Get Told You Know Skipping Only Helps Scum Right.. Then I Get Asked If Im Scum.. So Are You Scum Frinckles? For Suggesting To Skip?

35. ISO #235

Tbf, there's no wolf hunting happening whatsoever, apart from Light previously that is.

I reckon someone interested in solving the game wouldn't just avert discussing their only thought and read they ever had in the game.

Frinckles, I'm willing to move on to something else if you show me something to focus on.
    I Just Got Back.. Man Dont Lump Me In With Everyone.

36. ISO #236

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    When Ever I Wanna Skip.. I Get Told You Know Skipping Only Helps Scum Right.. Then I Get Asked If Im Scum.. So Are You Scum Frinckles? For Suggesting To Skip?
    well you like to avoid people when you're scum so i can see that.

honestly im more worried about us lynching a tpr d1 but there are 5 non-town players so we dont have horrible odds
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

37. ISO #237

I'm just getting my first impressions list going. some new people in here so I'm kinda of watching that atm

38. ISO #238

Okay since Oxy is now attacking me for asking questions, I'm curious what OTHER people think of these two statements.

To me, as I've said before, it appears very much like a scum pretending OH SO HARD to appear towny.

Frinckles, you are here, what do you think? Others please do chime in.
    lol a bunch of people are going for the lameist angle. they usually turn out to be angel/lover

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

Another hot spicy read here. Auwt is 85% confirmed scum as overviewing every single game Auwt has played they have played. When they post 5+ posts in a row on day one, they are scum 73% of the time as opposed to when they don't, they are only scum 32% of the time. The math doesn't lie, Auwt is statistically an extremely likely scum pick right now, yall have been warned.
    The only townie good enough to get banned for game-throwing in games that he wins.

42. ISO #242

43. ISO #243

Quote Originally Posted by ZZorange View Post
    Another hot spicy read here. Auwt is 85% confirmed scum as overviewing every single game Auwt has played they have played. When they post 5+ posts in a row on day one, they are scum 73% of the time as opposed to when they don't, they are only scum 32% of the time. The math doesn't lie, Auwt is statistically an extremely likely scum pick right now, yall have been warned.
    how do you carry these reads without burning yourself?

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

I think the town's only saving grace is that mafia only get 1kill a night. All three mafia roles are pretty powerful.
    The only reason to really lynch today is to hit a heartbreaker/lover before they act and take someone else with them.
    With that being said, if you're lover, please don't love me. I don't want that stress.

46. ISO #246

Ozywho also thinks that people can't change and he usually plays like a potato when town so OzyWho is town with 83% probability due to past game analysis.

Me Next Me Next What Are My Odds Of XYZ..

47. ISO #247

I think the town's only saving grace is that mafia only get 1kill a night. All three mafia roles are pretty powerful.
    The only reason to really lynch today is to hit a heartbreaker/lover before they act and take someone else with them.
    With that being said, if you're lover, please don't love me. I don't want that stress.
    day two will be a mechanical clusterfuck, it's a feature not a bug :3

48. ISO #248

49. ISO #249

50. ISO #250