?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition - Page 49
Register

User Tag List

Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,450 of 2934
  1. ISO #2401

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dipper Pines View Post
    I mean, I don't know. They seem to have all of this info but so far the info they have for me is all publicly available. I'm trying to verify and they won't budge.

What kind of "hacker" is a town sided role?
    Well, To be fair.. I dont have your alignment..

2. ISO #2402

3. ISO #2403

4. ISO #2404

5. ISO #2405

6. ISO #2406

7. ISO #2407

8. ISO #2408

9. ISO #2409

10. ISO #2410

11. ISO #2411

12. ISO #2412

13. ISO #2413

14. ISO #2414

15. ISO #2415

16. ISO #2416

What gifts do you want.

Also how are two dying?
    Because of my role. Read my rolecard I posted and you'll be able to figure it out.

The problem with your gifts is that they can't be trusted, your art supplies which you claim to give me an extra vote could just as easily take away my vote. Your role is able to sabotage gifts, ironically the open-endedness of your role makes it nearly impossible for you to use gifts to clear yourself since any boon could just as easily be sabotage in disguise. You'll have to scumhunt your way out of this one if you want to be the one to survive today.

17. ISO #2417

18. ISO #2418

19. ISO #2419

20. ISO #2420

21. ISO #2421

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    Because of my role. Read my rolecard I posted and you'll be able to figure it out.

The problem with your gifts is that they can't be trusted, your art supplies which you claim to give me an extra vote could just as easily take away my vote. Your role is able to sabotage gifts, ironically the open-endedness of your role makes it nearly impossible for you to use gifts to clear yourself since any boon could just as easily be sabotage in disguise. You'll have to scumhunt your way out of this one if you want to be the one to survive today.
    Again, name a malicious gift I've given out. If I didn't side with town then I'm doing a huge disservice to myself by only giving out "good" gifts.

22. ISO #2422

23. ISO #2423

24. ISO #2424

25. ISO #2425

As Sergei seems to be committing to his claims about his role, I'll be explicit about the relevant parts.

I received your rolecard exactly as you see it Sergei, but there was no reference to the loss or gain of different items at different chapters of your life.

I also saw your equipment. It listed the 4 items you had at the start of the game, and made no reference to a typewriter. In hindsight, the typewriter is very fantastical and thematically distinct from the 4 rugged, down-to-earth items like the revolver, shotgun, flashlight and flashbang.

To be blunt, I am fearful you made up the crap about the typewriter because of its obvious benefit in a MYLO or LYLO situation, and that you never lost your items.

26. ISO #2426

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Man McGucket View Post
    @FM-Wendy Corduroy Why do you have powers not explicitly mentioned in your rolecard? You need to explain yourself a little, because "files on every player's role and who they visited" seems like a very illuminati themed gift to receive.
    Following up on this, if you are able to corroborate whether Sergei's claims are true, you sure as hell should do it so we don't sit here wasting time like idiots. You have been vague about what information you received precisely.

27. ISO #2427

Following up on this, if you are able to corroborate whether Sergei's claims are true, you sure as hell should do it so we don't sit here wasting time like idiots. You have been vague about what information you received precisely.
    Do you get feedback? Do you see what power people used? Or just visits? What exactly are you getting here?

28. ISO #2428

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Alright the Code speak can stop now. It was cute for a bit but I think you derailed the thread. Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tambry DiCicco View Post
    If a host publicly states that codes are off, then i will stop
    Final warning otherwise your "passive" ability may go away

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

29. ISO #2429

30. ISO #2430

@FM-Wendy Corduroy Why do you have powers not explicitly mentioned in your rolecard? You need to explain yourself a little, because "files on every player's role and who they visited" seems like a very illuminati themed gift to receive.
    Apparently, there was a hidden mechanic in my role. That if 4 town were dead by day 3. I gain this new power/information.. Because it wasnt even in my role card host sent to me.

31. ISO #2431

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wendy Corduroy View Post
    Apparently, there was a hidden mechanic in my role. That if 4 town were dead by day 3. I gain this new power/information.. Because it wasnt even in my role card host sent to me.
    please respond to the other things too:

Do you get feedback? Do you see what power people used? Or just visits? What exactly are you getting here?

32. ISO #2432

Sergei used flashlight on Soos. The flashlight if shined on someone permanently removes any and all night immunity.

Oldman used investigation skill on Sergei. This investigation learns their role card with no hidden mechanics. But also doesnt learn alignment.

Also host just gave me an update on info that I was missing. That Sergei is blackmailed. I havent figured out how. Asking for that update now..

33. ISO #2433

-vote FM-Soos Ramirez

It has been established that there is a lie about his list.
    -vote FM-Dipper Pines

EY. So did you.
    Difference is your confirmed non-town
    And my role can't do anything for the rest of the game as apart from you, the next few nights the players on the list are already dead.
    I'm trying to figure out why Illuminati would save you.
    And how you managed to know so much about uh what ever the breadcrumb dead role players name is
    I think the most sense, is if you where at one point working with the Illuminati.
    It explains why you where saved, and how you knew about their role.

34. ISO #2434

Your role submission has already flipped - and there was no hidden information present in the flip, unlike every other role which had hidden host information displayed after the flip.

Are you saying that your role is extra special in that information about it isn't even shown after the role submitter dies?

35. ISO #2435

Your role submission has already flipped - and there was no hidden information present in the flip, unlike every other role which had hidden host information displayed after the flip.

Are you saying that your role is extra special in that information about it isn't even shown after the role submitter dies?
    Apparently, that seems to be the case.

36. ISO #2436

37. ISO #2437

Everyone gather around! There's a game for everyone to try! Come one come all! Let's spin the wheel and take a chance!

A forced game of Russian Roulette has started! Everyone must post once saying Pull the Trigger in order to participate!

Good luck everyone! Hehehehehe <3

Last edited by AIVION; August 9th, 2021 at 02:03 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

38. ISO #2438

39. ISO #2439

40. ISO #2440

41. ISO #2441

42. ISO #2442

Pull The Trigger!
    Click!

Safe.

43. ISO #2443

PULL THE TRIGGER!
    Click!

Safe.
    Last edited by AIVION; August 9th, 2021 at 02:10 PM.

44. ISO #2444

Pull the Trigger
    Click!

Safe.

45. ISO #2445

46. ISO #2446

47. ISO #2447

48. ISO #2448

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Pull the Trigger
    Click!

Safe. However! Thanks to SB16 participating the gun broke! Time to get a new one and redo it! everyone who has posted pull the trigger must do it again!

You love me and you know it ^^

49. ISO #2449

50. ISO #2450