S-FM 330: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

2. ISO #302

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i'm trying to clear people as town by making associative reads. crichardforumlies did this in the last hope fm, so i wanted to try this strategy out.

i'm also flattering my stealth so he can answer my question about light.
    Yeah but how did you come to this conclusion? I'm asking you to show your work, essentially
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Yeah but how did you come to this conclusion? I'm asking you to show your work, essentially
    at first, i didn't like stealth's entrance. i didn't like your entrance either. i knew that wasn't really a reason to lock you both as scum, but i called you two a team anyways to get reactions from scum.

stealth scumleaning me for my weak scumread on him and you was what me made start to townread stealth.
    stealth mirrored my thoughts about you.
    scum!stealth would not ask the host to replace his teammate.

also, i don't think scum ever ask host to replace somebody out. that's usually a town thing. i don't think scum!stealth would use that strategy anyways (i'm basing this off of what i know about his character, not his meta because i know very little about it)

however, i don't like how stealth hasn't answered my question about light. i'll just have the live with the possibility that stealth is pocketing light.

5. ISO #305

alert town: mafia will try to find the pr's, so ignore any trains that are formed for weak reasons from now on, unless you have a good reason for not ignoring a train (aka, you think the train target is actually scum). sorry about starting one on banana, but he could be chill as a vanilla townie or power role, so in the end it doesn't really matter.

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

alert town: mafia will try to find the pr's, so ignore any trains that are formed for weak reasons from now on, unless you have a good reason for not ignoring a train (aka, you think the train target is actually scum). sorry about starting one on banana, but he could be chill as a vanilla townie or power role, so in the end it doesn't really matter.
    Out of curiosity, which exact train(s) are you talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

@blinkskater lead town please ;W;

i'm too apathetic (because i genuinely am no longer as invested in fm due to personal reasons, not because i am scum. no varcron, i am not being self-aware scum.) ;W;

hewwo, i want to start crying again but to do that, i must change my pfp back to an anime girl ;W;

UWOWU HEWWO ;W;

10. ISO #310

at first, i didn't like stealth's entrance. i didn't like your entrance either. i knew that wasn't really a reason to lock you both as scum, but i called you two a team anyways to get reactions from scum.

stealth scumleaning me for my weak scumread on him and you was what me made start to townread stealth.
    stealth mirrored my thoughts about you.
    scum!stealth would not ask the host to replace his teammate.

also, i don't think scum ever ask host to replace somebody out. that's usually a town thing. i don't think scum!stealth would use that strategy anyways (i'm basing this off of what i know about his character, not his meta because i know very little about it)

however, i don't like how stealth hasn't answered my question about light. i'll just have the live with the possibility that stealth is pocketing light.
    Thanks boo, appreciate showing me your reasoning.

Don't apologize dude, you started a train in RVS. Even if it was a legit train it's just a game. Relax my guy

@blinkskater lead town please ;W;

i'm too apathetic (because i genuinely am no longer as invested in fm due to personal reasons, not because i am scum. no varcron, i am not being self-aware scum.) ;W;

hewwo, i want to start crying again but to do that, i must change my pfp back to an anime girl ;W;

UWOWU HEWWO ;W;
    Hey man hope you feel better soon. Step away for a moment if you need to

Btw happy Father's Day to any other fathers that may be playing
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

11. ISO #311

auwt
    voss

are in my scumlist. they are both capable of contributing, but aren't. also, let me pull up light's quote about how scum play in clue saves:

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Now As Scum Its Harder To Say.. Lets Say In The Hypothetical.. Funny Thing SB 16 And Voss Are Scum They Should Play It Cool Like Not Rock The Boat 2 Much But Still Try To Find The TPRs Without Making It Obvious.. Clearly As Scum Generally Does Unless Towns Dumb And Just Claims Day 1..
    granted, it's not like auwt and voss are pr-hunting. yuesford seems to be the only one doing that. i pushed trains on a few people, but just to see if scum would react. however, they are both being way too cool. well, voss is just afk. auwt is being too cool though.

yuesford
    zzorange

are also great lynches.

wrath

is still my top lynch target for today, but we can explore other options before the day ends. i know i should explain more about wrath---after all, i haven't posted as much as i did in last hope or the lazy 6p---but i want blink to carry me ;W;

martingg99

i liked whoever voted martin. whoever voted martin had a good reason for doing it. i simply expect more from martin.

blinkskater

is null because even though he could be in the same category as auwt and voss, i tunneled him very hard last game and made him mad ;W;. so i want to be nice to him now ;W;.

varcron

is null because even though he has given me scummy vibes, the guy gets scumread every game. interestingly, no one pointed out his scumminess in this game. i don't know if that's because this game is more chill than the last two i played or because he is actually scum. nevertheless, he is a bad lynch for today. there is way too much potential wifom around his slot.

stealthbomber

my feelings about him are null, but my brain tells me he's just a town i will hate for the rest of this game. i really don't appreciate that he's using his perception of my character to determine how i play forum mafia. i've thankfully only played one game as mafia, where i afk'ed. i know i've mentioned reasons for afk'ing in that game, but another reason why i afk'ed was because i didn't want to expose my teammate through my posts. i know stealth isn't hard scumreading me, but there's no way i can be in a team with anyone right now except bananacucho.

light_yagami
    renegade
    bananacucho
    funny thing

are town in no particular order. it's a very weak towncore, but this game i will be more likely to trust a strong player to be town. i loved banana's vote on wrathcyber, so i'll just have to trust that banana is town for now.

funny thing could be a pr, but i doubt a pr would make himself look so obvious. the guy is clearly trying to lay low. perhaps he is baiting a mafia kill so the real pr's can stay alive.

~~~

yea, i'm really not liking town's chances rn UWU ;W;. i have very few strong townreads, and unless people start posting more, i won't be able to add more people to my towncore.

~~~

i understand that my thoughts about blink are quite confusing. i will not reveal what game i'm playing with him until later. it's nearly impossible to trap blink when he's scum, so i might as well come clean with my intentions regarding his slot from the start. after all, blink probably already knows what i'm doing and people already suspected me for pushing stealth and banana.

12. ISO #312

Thanks boo, appreciate showing me your reasoning.

Don't apologize dude, you started a train in RVS. Even if it was a legit train it's just a game. Relax my guy

Hey man hope you feel better soon. Step away for a moment if you need to

Btw happy Father's Day to any other fathers that may be playing
    it wasn't complete, but thank you ;W;
    UWU HEWWO ;W;
    UWOWU HEWWO!!! i'm fine, trust me. this is typically how i act around people UWU HEWWO ;W;

13. ISO #313

auwt
    voss

are in my scumlist. they are both capable of contributing, but aren't. also, let me pull up light's quote about how scum play in clue saves:

granted, it's not like auwt and voss are pr-hunting. yuesford seems to be the only one doing that. i pushed trains on a few people, but just to see if scum would react. however, they are both being way too cool. well, voss is just afk. auwt is being too cool though.

yuesford
    zzorange

are also great lynches.

wrath

is still my top lynch target for today, but we can explore other options before the day ends. i know i should explain more about wrath---after all, i haven't posted as much as i did in last hope or the lazy 6p---but i want blink to carry me ;W;

martingg99

i liked whoever voted martin. whoever voted martin had a good reason for doing it. i simply expect more from martin.

blinkskater

is null because even though he could be in the same category as auwt and voss, i tunneled him very hard last game and made him mad ;W;. so i want to be nice to him now ;W;.

varcron

is null because even though he has given me scummy vibes, the guy gets scumread every game. interestingly, no one pointed out his scumminess in this game. i don't know if that's because this game is more chill than the last two i played or because he is actually scum. nevertheless, he is a bad lynch for today. there is way too much potential wifom around his slot.

stealthbomber

my feelings about him are null, but my brain tells me he's just a town i will hate for the rest of this game. i really don't appreciate that he's using his perception of my character to determine how i play forum mafia. i've thankfully only played one game as mafia, where i afk'ed. i know i've mentioned reasons for afk'ing in that game, but another reason why i afk'ed was because i didn't want to expose my teammate through my posts. i know stealth isn't hard scumreading me, but there's no way i can be in a team with anyone right now except bananacucho.

light_yagami
    renegade
    bananacucho
    funny thing

are town in no particular order. it's a very weak towncore, but this game i will be more likely to trust a strong player to be town. i loved banana's vote on wrathcyber, so i'll just have to trust that banana is town for now.

funny thing could be a pr, but i doubt a pr would make himself look so obvious. the guy is clearly trying to lay low. perhaps he is baiting a mafia kill so the real pr's can stay alive.

~~~

yea, i'm really not liking town's chances rn UWU ;W;. i have very few strong townreads, and unless people start posting more, i won't be able to add more people to my towncore.

~~~

i understand that my thoughts about blink are quite confusing. i will not reveal what game i'm playing with him until later. it's nearly impossible to trap blink when he's scum, so i might as well come clean with my intentions regarding his slot from the start. after all, blink probably already knows what i'm doing and people already suspected me for pushing stealth and banana.
    i invite people to poke at holes in my wallpost. you will fail to successfully scumpaint me. i will never get lynched. I SWEAR THAT ON MY FM LIFE!!!

HEWWO

14. ISO #314

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

@Stealthbomber16

why do you think light is 100% town
    I have a 100% accurate scum tell on yagami that he hasn't done yet.

But in general:
    Scum yagami is very non-committal. He likes to sit back and comment on things. He doesn't play very actively.
    Town yagami is the opposite. Currently, this yagami is death tunneling a troll who isn't trying to play the game. It's not a good use of his time, but he IS trying to make something happen, which is more than scum yagami would ever do.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

21. ISO #321

Anyway why I voted Wrath:

Something isn't sitting right with the whole Treecko vs Wrath interaction with me. Before that went down wrath was all over me, but I think it was trolling? Not really sure tbh and nobody clarified that lol. Anyway, Martin states that they like me and not wrath in #88 and wrath switches focus just a few votes later. Justification in #93 and #94, and votes treecko with a very weak vote based off of a recent game.

Wrath states that treecko and Martin or treecko and stealth are likely a scum team in #99 - both Martin and stealth are voting this person. Again, if this is all troll you guys gotta tell me cause my trolldar is not picking up on it at all

Treecko reveals their fancy play in #113 and six minutes later cyber states this:

A mere 8 minutes later Cyber backs off, stating their analysis is done for now? And gives justification in #137 stating that in late game we'll likely know their role? Like in mass claim territory? And it's following reassurances from me to Treecko that he's fine and not to worry, and after I said "opportunism isn't smiled upon"

It's just whack. Total heebie jeebies. If it's all troll, well, masterful job, I think I've finally met my match in that department O.o
    FYI Wrath was absolutely trolling you at the start of the game and you got completely baited by it. I don't think he was trolling by #99 though.

Very interested to see how he responds here.

22. ISO #322

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    Also, @BananaCucho you are SAS this game so hard it's believable.
    Never mind I forgot they did respond. Makes sense why I wouldn't remember this post because it's complete shit.

-vote WrathCyber

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

25. ISO #325

if anyone thinks wrath is TWTBAW (Too Wolfy To Be A Wolf), they are probably wrong and should just see wrath as scum.

i correctly called him out as jester or scum in the last fm we played together. i'm good at calling out bad players when they are scum. i still haven't laid out my reasons for scumreading wrath, but that can wait until later.

26. ISO #326

in the last hope, some people thought wrath was TWTBAW. eventually, town imploded and lynched wrath instead of an obvious mafia. wrath was the freaking jester. i advocated for his lynch since day 1, but nobody listened to me because he was apparently TWTBAW.

what a pain.

if my two posts about wrath are confusing, just realize that i basically want wrath to be lynched right now and that i'm pretty confident that i know his alignment is scum.

27. ISO #327

-vote WrathCyber

My first real vote this game. Don't know much about this dude/duetted/Smurf but they're giving me the heebie jeebies. And don't really feel like voting in the shit slinging show of Justice vs Yusuf
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Never mind I forgot they did respond. Makes sense why I wouldn't remember this post because it's complete shit.

-vote WrathCyber
    i hope this is like last hope. two towns and i (i was citizen) voted on oberon together. oberon was a town power role, but he definitely deserved that train.

if wrath claims a power role, we should lynch him. he did this in last hope as a jester, so he can probably do this as mafia too.

wrath is a player from the mod. he played one fm, auwt's last hope, which i also participated in. he was a jester and made about a hundred blunders, which i called out.

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

31. ISO #331

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    S-FM Magoroth
    Is replaced for Voss
    Sorry I did not post this earlier
    bro, i was just going to say that voss and i were pm'ing in discord, but voss hasn't posted in this thread yet.

if anyone calls me out for angleshooting, please note that mike told me it was okay for me to mention this fact.

32. ISO #332

Ceko told me I'm cool.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

33. ISO #333

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Ceko told me I'm cool.
    no thanks

i will not deal with a troll auwt, regardless of his alignment.

-vote Auwt

what are your reads? any thoughts on interactions, such as my push on stealth and banana or the fight between yuesford and light?

34. ISO #334

Rude.

35. ISO #335

no thanks

i will not deal with a troll auwt, regardless of his alignment.

-vote Auwt

what are your reads? any thoughts on interactions, such as my push on stealth and banana or the fight between yuesford and light?
    I will eventually get to it.

36. ISO #336

i mean, auwt IS very cool, but in this game he must be a nerd that tries to game-solve like me. as a town leader, i demand he does this.

i was worried about building a towncore, because power roles might want to lay low, but if i ask a potential power role for their reads, they might as well give them. it'll just make them look like another citizen. btw, does anyone agree with this idea?

i'm not saying that auwt is a power role. frankly, i have no clue what he is. but i gave this word of advice in case auwt is actually a power role and so people i push in the future won't be scared to give their reads.

37. ISO #337

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I have a 100% accurate scum tell on yagami that he hasn't done yet.

But in general:
    Scum yagami is very non-committal. He likes to sit back and comment on things. He doesn't play very actively.
    Town yagami is the opposite. Currently, this yagami is death tunneling a troll who isn't trying to play the game. It's not a good use of his time, but he IS trying to make something happen, which is more than scum yagami would ever do.
    I Really Need To Figure Out That Tell..lol

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

48. ISO #348

Choo choo all aboard the cyber lunch train instead please

We're having sandwiches for lunch
    YOOOOO

49. ISO #349

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Does that not mean that the ghosts insta died, so no real players died?

Am I misinterpreting?
    afaik that's how it works

iirc Mike does video mafia and I've watched video mafia a few times while back and that's what "ghosts" were; was meant to help with setting up lower-player-count games with the same setup
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

50. ISO #350