User Tag List

Page 50 of 92 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 60 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,500 of 4558
  1. ISO #2451

2. ISO #2452
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    The story that wasn't brought up this game? GOOFY!

You literally said yesterday that you didn't know what Banana was doing, and were just blindly following him

I'll give you the quote once I find it momentarily.
    I wasn't blindly following him wtf are you talking about. He was telling people not to vote Frinckles and he said he'd rather die over Frinckles. I said I trusted him but didn't understand wtf he was doing.
    I voted Frinckles at EoD. I've not been "blindly following him".

WRT to the story, I'm pretty sure I saw you saying something like that. I'll have to check, but nevertheless my point still stands. I don't buy the sob story of how your thoughts are weird, and I think you're a good player who just happens to be scum and is using this "noob aura" or whatever as a veil to act scummy.

3. ISO #2453

4. ISO #2454

5. ISO #2455

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    So wait did Pringles know he was evil
    It'd be funny if both Frinckles and renegade were lunatics of each other's role.

Actually, it makes more sense because renegade refused to vote Frinckles EOD, and didn't counterclaim for about 40 hours

6. ISO #2456

7. ISO #2457
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I disagree personally, Banana was way scummier than Frinkles in my opinion yesterday

But today is a new day, so that comes with a new slate sort of.
    Absolutely not. Frinckles openly claimed an extremely useful town role that would easily get culted or nightkilld, did not scum hunt, refused to own up to a scheme that me and Banana mostly orchestrated, self-press'd onto Banana in spite of not really scumreading him, spammed that I was scum without giving literally any reasons as to that read, and was almost trying to get lynched yesterday. He was in no way, shape or form town. I'm 100% convinced Frinckles knew he was scum.

8. ISO #2458

9. ISO #2459
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    It'd be funny if both Frinckles and renegade were lunatics of each other's role.

Actually, it makes more sense because renegade refused to vote Frinckles EOD, and didn't counterclaim for about 40 hours
    Counsellor is not a unique role.

10. ISO #2460

11. ISO #2461

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Absolutely not. Frinckles openly claimed an extremely useful town role that would easily get culted or nightkilld, did not scum hunt, refused to own up to a scheme that me and Banana mostly orchestrated, self-press'd onto Banana in spite of not really scumreading him, spammed that I was scum without giving literally any reasons as to that read, and was almost trying to get lynched yesterday. He was in no way, shape or form town. I'm 100% convinced Frinckles knew he was scum.
    He could've expected prot support which would have been valid considering the amount of randoms in this save. I personally thought the open wolfing was worse than the lurking, but that could just be us playing differently.

12. ISO #2462

Absolutely not. Frinckles openly claimed an extremely useful town role that would easily get culted or nightkilld
    Banana claimed doctor, you know?

Stop this dumb bickering and didn't do shit all they long, plus he claimed being scum when he though he was going to be d1's lynch. He's already dead. Let's move on.

13. ISO #2463

renegade was almost definitely a loon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

14. ISO #2464

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    Banana claimed doctor, you know?

Stop this dumb bickering and didn't do shit all they long, plus he claimed being scum when he though he was going to be d1's lynch. He's already dead. Let's move on.
    Exactly, that is what I want today as well. If banana dies we basically remove a confirmed scum.

15. ISO #2465

Counsellor is not a unique role.
    Oh my bad. Well he probably didn't even consider it seeing that he didn't signal that Frinckles was scummy for the entire day.

Like if I had the counselor rolecard, I definitely would have pushed Frinckles.

16. ISO #2466

Banana claimed doctor, you know? And didn't do shit all they long, plus he claimed being scum when he though he was going to be d1's lynch.

Stop this dumb bickering. He's already dead. Let's move on.
    My earlier post had a stroke.

17. ISO #2467

Yh can we take a moment to appreciate just how hard Sen mindfucked us at the end there too? That was wild lmao
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

18. ISO #2468
    Ganelon

Oh my bad. Well he probably didn't even consider it seeing that he didn't signal that Frinckles was scummy for the entire day.

Like if I had the counselor rolecard, I definitely would have pushed Frinckles.
    Maybe... I think this point is moot because they're both dead. We'll have to see at EoG.
    I'm being a bit aggressive now so apologies if I come across as abrasive, I don't mean to

19. ISO #2469
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Yh can we take a moment to appreciate just how hard Sen mindfucked us at the end there too? That was wild lmao
    Yeah that hammer was inspired.

20. ISO #2470

21. ISO #2471

Hah, I was afraid my post wouldn't go through before the day was over, but deathworlds waited right until the last moment of the clock. ♥

22. ISO #2472

Maybe... I think this point is moot because they're both dead. We'll have to see at EoG.
    I'm being a bit aggressive now so apologies if I come across as abrasive, I don't mean to
    You could be calling me insults right now and I would just sit here and take it. Got a headache.

23. ISO #2473

24. ISO #2474

25. ISO #2475

btw, Is someone going to point out the mafia isn't in this setup and Frinckles and BC were both obviously taking the piss at EOD? Like, why the fuck are people citing the EOD shitposting as some kind of confession?

26. ISO #2476

27. ISO #2477

btw, Is someone going to point out the mafia isn't in this setup and Frinckles and BC were both obviously taking the piss at EOD? Like, why the fuck are people citing the EOD shitposting as some kind of confession?
    Mafia = scum. Don't argue semantics, especially not over someone who has been pegged as scum since the start of d1. lol

28. ISO #2478

BC started typing everything in caps for the last few mins and shitposting memes. Why would you even take that seriously if mafia was in the setup? Are you people totally fucking tonedeaf?

29. ISO #2479

I wasn't blindly following him wtf are you talking about. He was telling people not to vote Frinckles and he said he'd rather die over Frinckles. I said I trusted him but didn't understand wtf he was doing.
    I voted Frinckles at EoD. I've not been "blindly following him".

WRT to the story, I'm pretty sure I saw you saying something like that. I'll have to check, but nevertheless my point still stands. I don't buy the sob story of how your thoughts are weird, and I think you're a good player who just happens to be scum and is using this "noob aura" or whatever as a veil to act scummy.
    Stop blindly following me Galeon eesh
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

30. ISO #2480

BC started typing everything in caps for the last few mins and shitposting memes. Why would you even take that seriously if mafia was in the setup? Are you people totally fucking tonedeaf?
    SHUT UP

I A M G O D F A T H E R

31. ISO #2481

BC started typing everything in caps for the entirety of d1 mins and shitposting memes. Why would you even take that seriously if mafia was in the setup? Are you people totally fucking tonedeaf?
    FTFY.

Why are you suddenly defending him? Did you get culted? Sucks for you, mate, you were doing decent job yesterday.

32. ISO #2482

Mafia = scum. Don't argue semantics, especially not over someone who has been pegged as scum since the start of d1. lol
    This isn't semantics. This is apples and oranges and you're insisting they're equivalent because they're fucking fruit.

33. ISO #2483

34. ISO #2484
    Ganelon

I'd say that about Banana but Frinckles literally flipped scum. I don't think Frinckles was taking the piss, I think he was legit serious

35. ISO #2485

This isn't semantics. This is apples and oranges and you're insisting they're equivalent because they're fucking fruit.
    Can we lynch Vaccuum today? I couldnt decide if he or Renae was the scum, Renaes flip makes it easier

36. ISO #2486

FTFY.

Why are you suddenly defending him? Did you get culted? Sucks for you, mate, you were doing decent job yesterday.
    I ain't gonna let you guys gaslight this to the point where it becomes something it's not. Defending literally anyone any more is going to make you look like cult allies.

37. ISO #2487

38. ISO #2488

39. ISO #2489

I ain't gonna let you guys gaslight this to the point where it becomes something it's not. Defending literally anyone any more is going to make you look like cult allies.
    No, but defending someone that half of the voters pegged as scum and who did nothing but sow chaos during d1, all while claiming to be scum while thinking he was going to be lynched will make you look like cult allies, or an idiot.

40. ISO #2490

41. ISO #2491

42. ISO #2492

I'd say that about Banana but Frinckles literally flipped scum. I don't think Frinckles was taking the piss, I think he was legit serious

Does it really look like a confession? This feels like the intellectual equivalent of "scumslip" reads that police people's grammar.

43. ISO #2493

I will take it as a Confession.

1) Frinckles was scum. Confession matched.

3) Banana is the type of person who -has- to get in the last word.

2) we have now already started to see Banana build their defence by throwing doubt upon Frinckles and claiming & continuing trolling.

So wait did Pringles know he was evil
    You guys think I pulled a stealth when I was obviously trolling

Thats okay. Just how this game is going lol
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

44. ISO #2494

45. ISO #2495

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    I don't think I should be too candid with my info YET. However, I'll mention it before the day ends in case I get yeeted.
    No. Mention it now.

We have super majority. Town is stacked. No need for dumb plays at this point.

Plus I have feedback that can confirm a pure scum role or confirm a townie's role, but I need feedback for that.

46. ISO #2496

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I will take it as a Confession.

1) Frinckles was scum. Confession matched.

3) Banana is the type of person who -has- to get in the last word.

2) we have now already started to see Banana build their defence by throwing doubt upon Frinckles and claiming & continuing trolling.
    "VOTE BANANA" - SuperQuack

47. ISO #2497

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    I don't think I should be too candid with my info YET. However, I'll mention it before the day ends in case I get yeeted.
    The earlier the better=more time to discuss. You already outed your role.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

48. ISO #2498

49. ISO #2499

50. ISO #2500
    Ganelon

Yeah I'd be wary of ignoring that comment. It's a very scummy thing to say when you might get lynched.