2. ISO #2052

3. ISO #2053

4. ISO #2054

5. ISO #2055

6. ISO #2056

7. ISO #2057

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    OK no BD is not confirmed. Light is confirmed Efe is now confirmed. you and me are now confirmed. Aslo Buak is confirmed. 5 have 5 confirmed now the BD is out. but he claimed to buss Wiisp and kenny Ie making kenny eat himself why we have kenny death. but what I find odd is no strongman kill. because I do no believe mafia would target wisp over kenny makes no sense. and strongman kills everyone.

@AIVION Is there any role the mafia strong man can target and not kill? Also if the Strong man was bussed into himself would he survive his own attack?
    ??? Strong man has two charges. They conserved it n1.

8. ISO #2058

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Yes, just Lynch me, I'm obvious scum
    -vote wiisp

OKEH
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

9. ISO #2059

10. ISO #2060

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Seeing as no cc has come forward at this time, 1 most likely.
    There was a cc, or at least he hinted at it. It’s #2, but at this point if he’s not outright claiming it then he’s scum. Holding the info back does town no good, even if he were TPR which at this point he can’t be. And clearly either he or us has to be evil so I propose we lynch #2 and when he flips scum mike can steal from and use blinks ability on himself. Just for sake of wifom, bahkieh you’re majeeda, correct?

11. ISO #2061

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Did he state that he visited wisp in his LW? And wouldn't the only way kenny could eat himself is if there actually is a bus driver?

And why the fuck wouldn't mafia user their 2 kpns on night 1? That makes no sense. Mafia couldn't have strongmanned kenny because they would have hit wisp and he'd be uber dead, thats why it makes sense to me that they strongmaned wiisp and got kenny. Un cc'd buss driver here come on mike. No we need a claim from #2 instead of him just dicking us around, i personally think he was just trying to tpr bait the mafia into killing him n1. I think #2's town.
    Yes it was in his LW. That’s how I learned about it. I didn’t notice that line at the top of his LW until after I claimed BD. If I had noticed it sooner, I’d have kept quiet about being BD. Strongman kill did not happen N1.

Blink/#2 scumteam? #2 ought to have defended his actions himself. This feels way too obvious but I don’t think a town would defend #2 at all even if they’re acting on the wrong assumption that we’re lying about being Donny Davis.

12. ISO #2062

I want to see more. I also want to see how this day plays out wiisp. True I can be wrong that is the thing about reads. But one fact is we all know is only people who have 0 resin to lie is Me mag light (err efe well efe is efe) MM's replacement, and I have to possibly say pest. because no counter claims on him.

1 - Marshmallow Marshall / given to Light one left
    2 - Wiisp
    3 - Blinkkater
    4 - Mike / Isaac Dian n1 gave gun to Gan
    5 - Light_Yagami /Nice Holystone got a immortal potion n1
    6 - Numbertwo
    7 -Hybrid
    8 - Ganelon / Miria Harvent n1 nothing
    9 - Efekann02 / Jacuzzi Splot gave gun to n1 to
    10 - Pestilence / Donny Davis / recived gun from / Efe n1 / n1 swapped kenny and wiisp / dont know if he is lieing.
    11 - Distorted / Molsa Martillo / DEAD / Lynch day 1
    12 - Kenny Czeslaw Meyer / night one wanted to kill Wiisp /Dead
    13 - ZergSoupYum
    14 - Falling Foxes
    15 - Demaris
    16 - Aamirus

Lock town
    Lock Neutrals Town sided
    Lock mafia

Posable town pr roles Meaning they are not 100% in setup. they are:

Nice Holystone Light is confirmed by mechanics

Donny Davis Pest is not confirmed yet.

Jack Maison No one claimed this role
    Lynch #2 so we can be lock town, then.

13. ISO #2063

There may not be a buss driver in this setup. have you considered that. then that would mean MAfia Hit Kenny directly. with strong man that makes sense 100% with teeny claim. What I cant get my head around is this BD claim MAKE 0 sense.
    It’s not a claim. It’s a reveal. I wouldn’t have revealed at all, but Kenny died and I thought by revealing I could prove via mechanics that wiisp was town confirmed. Of course this didn’t work out because I didn’t even realize Kenny had targeted wiisp to begin with.

Strongman kill did not happen.

14. ISO #2064

15. ISO #2065

At this point I am going to step out of the talk for 24 hours to allow time for scum to slip. or just hide and not talk. You all know who I am no doubt. Who Mag is who light is who efe is. who MM replacement is. only one is question is Pest. form my POV. But pest is not Todays lynch at all. only people we can lynch today is wiisp blink number two hybrid zerg falling dam or amorous. That lynch pool is too big.

Also we have 2 guns out there. only the strong man is immortal. the other 2 mafia are not. Baklava can you toss your last position to me please. I would prefer mag but he may be bussed if buss driver is real so not with the risk of giving it to a maifa. Efe is safe mafia will not target him just for the fact his trollyness is keeping him alive because mafia like that. Pest is you are real BD tonight think because you buss. No on guide him just in case he is real ( leaning to not believing him but in case) Shoot number-two tonight Pest. Town this should be a lock town win. I will steal from number two wisp tonight and target wisp to kill himself. if he is alive this will confirm if wisp is strongman or not. DO NOT BUSS WISSP or ME
    I... am town reading wiisp atm. I could tolerate allowing you to move #2 into himself tonight but if he’s not strongman he won’t die, and I personally would much prefer #2 to die asap.

16. ISO #2066

I'm sorry but I can't see a logical reason for number2 claiming to be important coming anymore from scum than town or vice versa

Its pointless to vote him or call him scum off that logic
    As scum claiming to be important could give you a chance to live a night longer and perform more night kills.

17. ISO #2067

18. ISO #2068

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Efe I hope your sleeves come down when you’re washing your hands
    Is that supposed to be a joke because I have too many aces up in my sleeves and that they all should drop when I wash my hands(commit damage control)

or are you hoping for something bad for me even though I never put my sleeves up and make them wet aswell?
    I Like Ice Cream

19. ISO #2069

1 Hour before EoD Warning! After 1 hour all votes currently in will be locked and whoever has the most votes is the lynch!

Thank you! ^_^

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

20. ISO #2070

21. ISO #2071

22. ISO #2072

I think the best option today is Hybrid.

1. Low post count slot, I think we can all agree that mafia this game is hiding in the bottom half of posters
    2. Poor defense
    3. Slow vote building compared to others (me, mostly)
    4. Didn't offer anything new under pressure and was not motivated to give any content after being pushed

23. ISO #2073

24. ISO #2074

I think the best option today is Hybrid.

1. Low post count slot, I think we can all agree that mafia this game is hiding in the bottom half of posters
    2. Poor defense
    3. Slow vote building compared to others (me, mostly)
    4. Didn't offer anything new under pressure and was not motivated to give any content after being pushed
    thats all the things a Town Hybrid would do too so screw you
    I Like Ice Cream

25. ISO #2075

26. ISO #2076

ok if I steal from a bd how it works I steal from pest If he is bd I then pick a target and swap him with that target. how will that confirm him????? please explain to me that as I will not get any feedback.
    If you steal from us, you swap yourself with whoever your second target is.

27. ISO #2077

28. ISO #2078

29. ISO #2079

30. ISO #2080

31. ISO #2081

32. ISO #2082

33. ISO #2083

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post

Ikr? XD

I was looking through the thread and saw a concern:

Yes. If you hypothetically have a night action but also have a gun, you may only choose one or the other.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

34. ISO #2084

35. ISO #2085

36. ISO #2086

37. ISO #2087

38. ISO #2088

Oh! Sorry sorry I totally missed it! Thank you aivion.
    NP ;)

39. ISO #2089

40. ISO #2090

41. ISO #2091

42. ISO #2092

43. ISO #2093

44. ISO #2094

45. ISO #2095

46. ISO #2096

47. ISO #2097

48. ISO #2098

49. ISO #2099

Best bet is just shoot numbertwo or hybrid of if falling lives, shoot him
    @Pestilence
    If u still wanna swap me with light that's fine too
    @Mike
    Steal from whoever at this point
    @Bahkieh
    Probably should give the potion to ganelon for the sake of keeping mike on our side

@light check anywhere in the VT Poe tbh
    @Light_Yagami

50. ISO #2100