Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 2635
  1. ISO #1201

2. ISO #1202

3. ISO #1203

4. ISO #1204

5. ISO #1205

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Naz was specifically saying that they would vote me sometime yesterday afternoon (no specific time stamp) but only did so today.
    https://giphy.com/gifs/laughing-10yXFkBJ0MwGQ0
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

6. ISO #1206

I'll look for it, be a few.
    IS IT BEFORE OR AFTER GANELON VOTED U
    AM I A SHEEP OR NOT
    LMFAO
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

7. ISO #1207

8. ISO #1208

Then how do you want me to defend myself? Either wall me so I can counter or don't wall me and vote naz.
    UR ONLY ARGUMENT IS OMGUS
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

9. ISO #1209

10. ISO #1210

You're telling me this is the case I need to defend myself from?

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE BESIDES SAY LYNCH NAZ
    YOU ONLY WANTED TO LYNCH ME AFTER THIS?.?
    WHO DID YOU EVEN VOTE FOR YESTERDAY

11. ISO #1211

12. ISO #1212

13. ISO #1213

-vote Varcron

dislike how he's being antagonistic towards anybody that tries to push him, feels like he's angry scum at being pushed for the wrong reasons which is a valid emotion
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

14. ISO #1214

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I mean I don't mind lynching u today lol u aren't helping to solve the game at all
    This was after:

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron
    I think naz is scum because it looks like they're being very careful with what they're doing as to align with what I am doing

It's not often I get to say that someone is acting like me, but in this case naz is acting like me.
    Not once was I mentioned by naz before i scumread them.

15. ISO #1215

16. ISO #1216

17. ISO #1217

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    just me or am i seeing a distinct lack of a vote from frinckles or ceko
    Hot take that means literally nothing since there are only two scum left and they cannot vote eachother.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

18. ISO #1218

19. ISO #1219

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Hot take that means literally nothing since there are only two scum left and they cannot vote eachother.
    was referring to the fact people thought var was at l-1 for some reason??
    ~Kanye West

20. ISO #1220

21. ISO #1221

-vote Varcron

dislike how he's being antagonistic towards anybody that tries to push him, feels like he's angry scum at being pushed for the wrong reasons which is a valid emotion
    I got the same feeling from Naz tbh

22. ISO #1222

23. ISO #1223

24. ISO #1224

25. ISO #1225

So I'm gonna say I don't think Naz/Varcron is SvS anymore.
    I mean, it could be. But any attempt from the two to move the lynch off either has failed for the most part. Meaning they will lose here if that's the case.

26. ISO #1226

27. ISO #1227

28. ISO #1228

This was after:

Not once was I mentioned by naz before i scumread them.
    Just because I didn't type your name out letter for letter......i said i wanted to lynch outside the trains that means YOU but since you don't even know what yesterday means, it won't count unless I HOLD UR HAND FOR U AND TYPE UR NAME NEXT TIME
    I'LL EVEN DO U A FAVOR AND PING ASWELLLL WAOOOOOKKOK I'm so kind uwu

29. ISO #1229

I mean, it could be. But any attempt from the two to move the lynch off either has failed for the most part. Meaning they will lose here if that's the case.
    lynch me or him I'm already so angry about the aamirus slot

30. ISO #1230

31. ISO #1231

lynch me so I can just make fun of town post game

32. ISO #1232

Just because I didn't type your name out letter for letter......i said i wanted to lynch outside the trains that means YOU but since you don't even know what yesterday means, it won't count unless I HOLD UR HAND FOR U AND TYPE UR NAME NEXT TIME
    I'LL EVEN DO U A FAVOR AND PING ASWELLLL WAOOOOOKKOK I'm so kind uwu
    No, it does count

The problem is you only mentioned my lynch after I mentioned yours, which I find peculiar coming from a "town"

Shouldn't you have just defended yourself?

33. ISO #1233

34. ISO #1234

For it to be TvT, Aamirus-Noz is the only alternative. Unless I was right about the possible Magoroth bus.
    i know im town and im keen on my Gane TR so it's TvS.

If it's TvS, who do you think is the scum?
    ~Kanye West

35. ISO #1235

Also, despite the little frustrations along the way -- this game has been a blast hah
    yea even with me actually starting to play in the last hour im having a blast as well
    ~Kanye West

36. ISO #1236

& banana straight up broke one of the FM rules but I bet he wont be punished YAY @Marshmallow Marshall

37. ISO #1237

i know im town and im keen on my Gane TR so it's TvS.

If it's TvS, who do you think is the scum?
    Varcron here I think. But I've never seen Naz so off the rails, it's pretty hilarious.

38. ISO #1238

No, it does count

The problem is you only mentioned my lynch after I mentioned yours, which I find peculiar coming from a "town"

Shouldn't you have just defended yourself?
    I don't know why you find it "PeCuLiAr" or what I needed to defend myself from
    I defended to ceko's questioning because that was actually something to defend myself, not ur weak push

39. ISO #1239

Varcron here I think. But I've never seen Naz so off the rails, it's pretty hilarious.
    🤪
    yall are welcome for the entertainment btw

40. ISO #1240

41. ISO #1241

42. ISO #1242

43. ISO #1243

I don't know why you find it "PeCuLiAr" or what I needed to defend myself from
    I defended to ceko's questioning because that was actually something to defend myself, not ur weak push
    And your push on me isn't weak? You've literally built nothing on me at all.

44. ISO #1244

Since you're wrong about who it is, I'd take a look again at Ganelon/Noz/Naz

you'll only have 3 mislynches remaining (if math is right)
    I mean, Naz is turbo'd after you here anyway. We're gonna time travel this shit.

45. ISO #1245

46. ISO #1246

Honestly, if the meta of me avoiding my teammates as scum is something then I definitely try EVEN HARDER to be under the radar myself, which is the complete opposite here lol I would not have engaged with anyone if I were scum here, especially since its 1 more mafia to town victory

47. ISO #1247

48. ISO #1248

49. ISO #1249

Honestly, if the meta of me avoiding my teammates as scum is something then I definitely try EVEN HARDER to be under the radar myself, which is the complete opposite here lol I would not have engaged with anyone if I were scum here, especially since its 1 more mafia to town victory
    u
    die
    morrow

50. ISO #1250