19. ISO #3669

20. ISO #3670

21. ISO #3671

22. ISO #3672

23. ISO #3673

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Thanks.
    Wait didn’t ceko claim he visited me? Was that BS?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I think that is a cover up for killing ren by accident.

Ceko is the only one who said he was visiting ren, and ren is dead. That means that Ceko doesn't want to admit he's a killer, so he said he visited Ganelon.
    It's more likely that ceko was checking Ren and killed him, so his claim would be nice to hear after this.
    Okay, seems no one knows how I play on the mod.
    Most setups on the mod have a 33% chance of a Mass Murderer. The MM likes to visit a color name or some obnoxious spammer. You don't know how many times I died to that...
    I'm not dying n1 to MM again; my post that I'd check Renegade was a bait.

24. ISO #3674

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Except, When He Was Kind Of A Douche Bag.. Towards Me..
    Nah. Your whole d1 play was "I have ideas but won't share them because I'm smart and everyone else is dumb".

Like damn, I looked at chat and saw Gyrlander get hammered and I sort of thought "bruh."
    Who did you visit last night?

25. ISO #3675

26. ISO #3676

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    No one's voting SJ??

I'm only 30 pages behind. SJ tunneled Renegade on day 1---nobody else.

-vote secondpassing

If I'm wrong, lynch me. Then you'll know there's a Witch in this setup.
    Apparently I've been reading your role wrong, you don't check for insanity, you check for alignment. Since Ganelon is insane, that means I'm also insane.
    I don't actually know if I give feedback or not but it's possible my night action went through. We'll just have to wait on Varcron to confirm whether or not I leave a feedback message.
    If he doesn't it means I could have a non-visiting role, which would be hilarious from the results of my day 1 posts.

27. ISO #3677

28. ISO #3678

29. ISO #3679

We are NOT speed-lynching Sen. His tunnels are ridiculous, but you're a much scummier target due to your Gyrlander hammer, sheep-voting, and lack of scumhunting.
    I don't really know why we hammered Gyr... I just wanted to vote him for a claim, not a hammer.

30. ISO #3680

31. ISO #3681

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Apparently I've been reading your role wrong, you don't check for insanity, you check for alignment. Since Ganelon is insane, that means I'm also insane.
    I don't actually know if I give feedback or not but it's possible my night action went through. We'll just have to wait on Varcron to confirm whether or not I leave a feedback message.
    If he doesn't it means I could have a non-visiting role, which would be hilarious from the results of my day 1 posts.
    Ganelon isn't insane he was DRUG DEALER aka a SINISTER.
    I'm a Crazy Sheriff, so this means both my checks this game were actually on SINISTERS.

This is basic mechanics, and I'm asking to be lynched tomorrow if I'm wrong. Do I sound like a Jester or Jester King??

32. ISO #3682

33. ISO #3683

34. ISO #3684

35. ISO #3685

We are NOT speed-lynching Sen. His tunnels are ridiculous, but you're a much scummier target due to your Gyrlander hammer, sheep-voting, and lack of scumhunting.
    dude I have emotionally burnt myself out. anyone can see it if you read back, ive been initially proactive, then i tunneled and got fustrated, then i got angey and upset, then i got unmotived and felt useless. and now i just feel stupid.

my night feedback for invest has either been useless or insulting.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

36. ISO #3686

37. ISO #3687

38. ISO #3688

39. ISO #3689

Ganelon isn't insane he was DRUG DEALER aka a SINISTER.
    I'm a Crazy Sheriff, so this means both my checks this game were actually on SINISTERS.

This is basic mechanics, and I'm asking to be lynched tomorrow if I'm wrong. Do I sound like a Jester or Jester King??
    Yeah you said Ganelon was insane. So if you found me to be a sinister, then I'm actually town.

40. ISO #3690

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    @Light_Yagami & @secondpassing & @theoneceko

we can kill zen now. vote with me. i offer you my pet cat.
    You haven't even built a case on him. Sen will "rip you apart" the same way he "ripped apart" Light_Yagami.

make sen roleclaim get him to l1 and make him roleclaim
    He already claimed investigator.

and then hammer him for cake
    The same way you hammered our Director? Apparently, no matter what Sen claims, he's "already scum" in your eyes. Or you just want one of your strongest townreads dead.

41. ISO #3691

42. ISO #3692

43. ISO #3693

i took yzb's citizen claim as director. i think no one got citizen rolecards.
    yzb's citizen claim could potentially be another TPR. On another note, I now understand why my feedback was borked last night, it was because of my gut feeling of a Drug Dealer.

44. ISO #3694

There is the possibility that you are a lunatic with a Crazy Sheriff rolecard. Your plan could result in SP being lynched, flipping insane, and then you being lynched and flipping insane, assuming that both are truly town.

Your claims are being taken into consideration, but "lynch me if I'm wrong" doesn't make your claim any more likely to be wrong.

45. ISO #3695

46. ISO #3696

47. ISO #3697

48. ISO #3698

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    There is the possibility that you are a lunatic with a Crazy Sheriff rolecard. Your plan could result in SP being lynched, flipping insane, and then you being lynched and flipping insane, assuming that both are truly town.

Your claims are being taken into consideration, but "lynch me if I'm wrong" doesn't make your claim any more likely to be wrong.
    I was actually thinking pretty hard about this when Ganelon flipped.

He could be a sheriff, but lunaticed as a crazy sheriff.

49. ISO #3699

yzb's citizen claim could potentially be another TPR. On another note, I now understand why my feedback was borked last night, it was because of my gut feeling of a Drug Dealer.
    Wait you didn't get any feedback? D:
    psst tried to kill you last night

50. ISO #3700