Page 26 of 76 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 3757
  1. ISO #1251

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Same as distorted.
    I'm not voting that
    (About voting Huey)

Why? I agree because he seems to have more info (and especially much more coherence) than Nightmare, but what are your reasons?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1252

Meh, if its either me or nightmare id prefer it him of course.
    -vote NightmareFriend7

Though my cit role is safe to lynch too so nothing terrible happens and you all get more info about the game.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

3. ISO #1253

4. ISO #1254

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    So why are you voting another PR claim then?
    Because it was between distorted and nightmare, neither of whom I particularly wanted to vote as I said, so I picked the one who seemed less likely to contribute to the game, by lore is a criminal, and who seemed like he was probably lying earlier when he claimed that role?
    Why are you attacking my vote exactly?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

5. ISO #1255

So why are you voting another PR claim then?
    Because I'm not claiming to heal ppl with arrows is my guess... and because I've been quite towny. You still didn't explain why you thought I was scummy, btw.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #1256

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Scv and Nightmare pushed me all game. And refused to answer why. Literally could have said "tonally" or Mexican man bad. I'm sitting okay with either.
    Quoting old town road can not be forgiven. Watch your back tonight partner.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

7. ISO #1257

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Yea I know that he claimed doctor.
    So the choices are a doctor claim who fits the scum description coming from another player, or a player with no roleclaim who just happens to be somewhat scummy and have claimed the name "Elizabeth" with others saying "Ellie" is scum
    Actually Thanks For Pointing That Out.. I Didnt Even Link The Names Like That Good Eye Kenny... So Elizabeth Is Ellie? Based On That Assumption?

8. ISO #1258
    Ganelon

So the choice is between a cit and someone who claimed TPR? Because I don’t think Scv is scum and I don’t think nightmare is scum either. yah this eod sucks
    -vote Nightmarefriend7

9. ISO #1259

10. ISO #1260

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Actually Thanks For Pointing That Out.. I Didnt Even Link The Names Like That Good Eye Kenny... So Elizabeth Is Ellie? Based On That Assumption?
    I have the gays for Miss.Moon who ppl say is "Ellie Moon" so i think we diff ppl.

11. ISO #1261

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Because I'm not claiming to heal ppl with arrows is my guess... and because I've been quite towny. You still didn't explain why you thought I was scummy, btw.
    Skilled with arrows is not analagous to being a healer. His skill with arrows is likely what makes him a bodyguard type after successfully healing someone. Just thought I should point this out.

12. ISO #1262

13. ISO #1263

14. ISO #1264

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Meh, if its either me or nightmare id prefer it him of course.
    -vote NightmareFriend7

Though my cit role is safe to lynch too so nothing terrible happens and you all get more info about the game.
    What was your full name again?

15. ISO #1265

So the choice is between a cit and someone who claimed TPR? Because I don’t think Scv is scum and I don’t think nightmare is scum either. yah this eod sucks
    -vote Nightmarefriend7
    Wow that's really hypocritical isn't it?

16. ISO #1266

(About voting Huey)

Why? I agree because he seems to have more info (and especially much more coherence) than Nightmare, but what are your reasons?
    He was inactive and put down a good claim. That's a pretty good reason to postpone his slot to tomorrow imo. At least I personally can't scumread someone like that I don't want to vote someone I can't scumread.
    Efe panicking and writing down half his scumrole in the thread, that on the other hand I can imagine and scumread.

17. ISO #1267

18. ISO #1268

19. ISO #1269

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    So you claim to be a cit, but then you come out softclaiming a night action?
    Lmao, reading too much into stuff can backfire on ya

20. ISO #1270
    Ganelon

Am I the only one who’s starting to scum read Zerg?

21. ISO #1271

Skilled with arrows is not analagous to being a healer. His skill with arrows is likely what makes him a bodyguard type after successfully healing someone. Just thought I should point this out.
    Yes... but he didn't claim anything else. His name, a Flynn guy who isn't Huey, and the bows and arrow stuff. Nothing about heals...

22. ISO #1272

All in all, I think that the best lynch targets today would be me, Elizabeth Landry, or John Baker.
    ?????
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

23. ISO #1273

24. ISO #1274
    Ganelon

Wow that's really hypocritical isn't it?
    Scv claiming cit on the chopping block is townie as fuck, nobody is defending him. Zerg is suddenly acting all sensitive and attacking Scv very subtly. I think we’re looking at a nightmare/Zerg team

25. ISO #1275

I think that if he claims cit, it's because he has no night action lol, and it eliminates the soft claim... no? Why are you trying to throw confusion there o.O

26. ISO #1276

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    -vote Magoroth
    Purposefully trying to cause a no lynch can be seen as scummy and trying to create this "terrible thing" to happen you know :P

27. ISO #1277
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    ?????
    Ya just fucking lynch that or nightmare

28. ISO #1278

You haven't really participated to the discussion. Not that I disagree with your vote, but why are you putting it there?
    Frinckles has been super active you dumb nut
    ISO them
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

29. ISO #1279

Scv claiming cit on the chopping block is townie as fuck, nobody is defending him. Zerg is suddenly acting all sensitive and attacking Scv very subtly. I think we’re looking at a nightmare/Zerg team
    -vote Magoroth

30. ISO #1280

?????
    ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

@ZergSoupYum why do you think you would be a good lynch today lol

31. ISO #1281

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    MM claimed sheriff???
    uggh
    -vote unvote
    pretty sure retired sheriff = cit but lets leave that wifom alone

32. ISO #1282

Purposefully trying to cause a no lynch can be seen as scummy and trying to create this "terrible thing" to happen you know :P
    ok? im not joining these wagons, I like your claim, and other small stuff from your slot
    we can CFD Zerg, or either Mag/MM/Frinckles

33. ISO #1283

Frinckles has been super active you dumb nut
    ISO them
    The discussion about voting Nightmare. His unexplained vote on him was being quoted by me...

34. ISO #1284

Why? You're the one who's disgusting for not explaining your scumread on me lol
    he made a GIANT post explaining why......omfg

35. ISO #1285
    Ganelon

I think we might be looking at a Zerg/aamirus/nightmare team

36. ISO #1286

Is it just me, or is Scv waaayyy too calm right now? He's sitting there as if we were at start of day or something, posting one liners and being relaxed, wtf

37. ISO #1287

I probably just don't know how to read people as town properly, partner. I don't see Elizabeth as towny for claiming cit while having a wagon on her, and I'm definitely not defending Flynn. I just think Miss Landry is more likely to flip scum out of the two of them.

38. ISO #1288

39. ISO #1289
    Ganelon

Any chance I could convince the peeps voting nightmare to switch to Zerg

40. ISO #1290

41. ISO #1291

he made a GIANT post explaining why......omfg
    o.O I might have to read it then lol gonna look at that

42. ISO #1292

43. ISO #1293
    Ganelon

I probably just don't know how to read people as town properly, partner. I don't see Elizabeth as towny for claiming cit while having a wagon on her, and I'm definitely not defending Flynn. I just think Miss Landry is more likely to flip scum out of the two of them.
    So why are you shading him? Come on I can’t be the only one who saw that

44. ISO #1294

Quoting old town road can not be forgiven. Watch your back tonight partner.
    GONNA RIIIIIIDE TIL I CANT NO MORE

also
    guys
    what if disto's char + ellie are thelma and louise type chars?
    think about it??
    bank robbery?

45. ISO #1295

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

@ZergSoupYum why do you think you would be a good lynch today lol
    I mean I was just saying that if someone needs to get the boot from this saloon today, I'm not the worst person to sheep onto. I don't want to get lynched, but someone needs to or the whole town will suffer and I kinda want to win.

46. ISO #1296

47. ISO #1297

48. ISO #1298
    Ganelon

a minute ago you were upset that I voted nightmare, now apparently I am defending him?
    Kek
    guess I forgot about that. But you can’t tell me you didn’t notice Zerg shading scv
    and defending nightmare VERY subtly
    nah if Zerg is town I will literally eat my hat
    -vote ZergSoupYum

zergs also been buddying me and now he randomly shows up close to EOD? Zerg has not had one town read and has been influencing people all game, especially me

49. ISO #1299

Is it just me, or is Scv waaayyy too calm right now? He's sitting there as if we were at start of day or something, posting one liners and being relaxed, wtf
    Have I ever freaked out before in a fm game? No wait Im remembering playing with Mesk that one game.

50. ISO #1300