S-FM The Cold War III - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 80 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    He literally said he was following someone else, but that’s not what I was talking about. I was referring to him calling out who he is targeting, which is literally the main concern that you just mentioned yourself.

When did I ever say don’t vote? I said I think you’re scum for not explaining your votes. If you scum-read someone, you clearly have a reason to vote them. So why not just explain it?

At people not reading.
    You know that we can actualy vote someone without saying why? At least to push pressure of him/her and see what come from that.

2. ISO #402

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    You know that we can actualy vote someone without saying why? At least to push pressure of him/her and see what come from that.
    Indeed, but when that isn’t happening, it looks directly like a opportunistic push on someone who claimed a PR role. If he is going to vote someone, I expect there to be backing it up or actually pressuring for information or it’s just a scum vote to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

3. ISO #403

Town have no reason not to give explanations on why they are voting someone, as it only derives people of information. If you are implying that you have no reads, then there is something wrong with that as well.

I could vote MM right now and never explain my vote, but call it pressuring. How does that appear as a town play? I’m not connecting the dots.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #404

5. ISO #405
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    His whole D1 is a bad idea tho, at least he's consistent
    It's a good thing in my opinion, awfully confused scum most likely

6. ISO #406

His whole D1 is a bad idea tho, at least he's consistent
    I find it odd how you are saying it’s bad, not scummy. If I’m not mistaken, you have him as a scum-read. Do you think he’s a bad scum making a dumb claim?

7. ISO #407

Town have no reason not to give explanations on why they are voting someone, as it only derives people of information. If you are implying that you have no reads, then there is something wrong with that as well.

I could vote MM right now and never explain my vote, but call it pressuring. How does that appear as a town play? I’m not connecting the dots.
    I don't see the purpose of voting MM right now since he is sleeping. Or I would have done that already.
    People dont always play logical, they will vote people just to vote them and see how they react. that doesn't mean they are town or scum.
    I will probably wait this evening (for me) when more people are connected to start voting people. Magoroth and rumox already claimed something and I don't know what we can more expect by voting them.
    Naz won't care and I actualy town read you so...

8. ISO #408

He literally said he was following someone else, but that’s not what I was talking about. I was referring to him calling out who he is targeting, which is literally the main concern that you just mentioned yourself.

When did I ever say don’t vote? I said I think you’re scum for not explaining your votes. If you scum-read someone, you clearly have a reason to vote them. So why not just explain it?

At people not reading.
    read your own damn posts bro:
    Secondly, that’s fine that you’re emotional, I would consider myself as an emotional person as well, but that hardly excuses you from backing up what you say. If you don’t have reason for voting someone, then don’t do it. If you do, then don’t say you don’t and just answer.
    Why do I need to explain everything to y'all when I want to vote someone to HAVE THEM EXPLAIN THEMSELVES. you guys have been answering for rumox all game and now here he is, not explaining his dumbass self for this bad play, because y'all have been letting him get off the hook.

The only thing I’ve been commenting on is the fact that you can’t explain why he is scummy, which is why I have a scum-read on you for being overly opportunistic. You also just OMGUS’d me.

How does being stupid make him scum though?
    Yes, because my one tiny vote on Rumox/You is opportunistic for a lynch when there's a train on MM who is also acting scummy and not his helpful, town-self. (Like helping out the two brand new players)

Stupid = Cancer = Get out of My Town
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

9. ISO #409
    Ganelon

I don't see the purpose of voting MM right now since he is sleeping. Or I would have done that already.
    People dont always play logical, they will vote people just to vote them and see how they react. that doesn't mean they are town or scum.
    I will probably wait this evening (for me) when more people are connected to start voting people. Magoroth and rumox already claimed something and I don't know what we can more expect by voting them.
    Naz won't care and I actualy town read you so...
    I claimed a scum role.

10. ISO #410

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412

I find it odd how you are saying it’s bad, not scummy. If I’m not mistaken, you have him as a scum-read. Do you think he’s a bad scum making a dumb claim?
    I was just reusing your words; but yeah, I think he's either a bad scum making a dumb claim or a dumb town making a dumb claim that would only work on dumb scum to begin with. The second option being unlikely.

13. ISO #413

Yep, and he can also confused our town prot
    Exactly, so let him wifoam d1 and let's see what happens - will he provide useful information tomorrow? Will he die because he's citizen? Will Lenin waste a night protecting him?

I'm over it already, he doesn't need to explain his shit play now when there have been 5 answers from everyone but him as to why he is going against us Not Roleclaiming. On to the next one - unknown whats your deal here, you want a lynch on me for scumhunting?
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

14. ISO #414

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post

Why do I need to explain everything to y'all when I want to vote someone to HAVE THEM EXPLAIN THEMSELVES. you guys have been answering for rumox all game and now here he is, not explaining his dumbass self for this bad play, because y'all have been letting him get off the hook.

Yes, because my one tiny vote on Rumox/You is opportunistic for a lynch when there's a train on MM who is also acting scummy and not his helpful, town-self. (Like helping out the two brand new players)

1.) If I scum-read both of you, then it makes perfect sense for you to not want to vote him up.

2.) just because there weren’t votes on him doesn’t mean they aren’t an easy lynch target. Rumox has essentially set himself up for being lynched, so my point saying that you are being opportunistic about this still stands.

Also, talking about you wanting him to explain himself sounds like you want a confirmed claim, which is actually making me scum-read you more. I don’t think he should explain his claim for the most obvious reason, and The fact that I have to make this point has already made things a lot worse in any scenario, I still don’t see what you’re trying to get at.

Lastly, there was a big IF beside my point. If you are implying that the IF does not apply to you, then you are doing nothing with your vote.

If you’re going to vote, use it. Don’t leave it sitting there like you’ve been doing right now. The game doesn’t just come to you, you actually have to try to lynch the scum, something that you haven’t been trying to do as of yet.

15. ISO #415

-vote Magaroth

Hey Magaroth, explain yourself to me.

16. ISO #416
    Ganelon

I could see you refusing to state your intentions behind yor vote in a few scenarios.

1. This is an emotional vote and you're afraid of rumox being scum and claiming that role for WIFOM reasons, which wpuld be risky play. I doubt this is ypur real reason because youre refusing to back down from rumox' lynch and are targeting hos main defender, Unknown.

2. Opportunistic scum. In which case you most likely do not believe runox's claim, or you are trying to come across as townish by lynching a possible convertee.

What is interesting and important to note is how aggressive and unflinching you are.

17. ISO #417
    Ganelon

-vote Magaroth

Hey Magaroth, explain yourself to me.
    Spell my name right first :P what exactly am I supposed to explain?

18. ISO #418

Also, talking about you wanting him to explain himself sounds like you want a confirmed claim, which is actually making me scum-read you more. I don’t think he should explain his claim for the most obvious reason, and The fact that I have to make this point has already made things a lot worse in any scenario, I still don’t see what you’re trying to get at.
    Totaly agree with that. It's better for us if he is consistent with his claim.

19. ISO #419
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I could see you refusing to state your intentions behind yor vote in a few scenarios.

1. This is an emotional vote and you're afraid of rumox being scum and claiming that role for WIFOM reasons, which wpuld be risky play. I doubt this is ypur real reason because youre refusing to back down from rumox' lynch and are targeting hos main defender, Unknown.

2. Opportunistic scum. In which case you most likely do not believe runox's claim, or you are trying to come across as townish by lynching a possible convertee.

What is interesting and important to note is how aggressive and unflinching you are.
    3. You are driving the lynch away from someone.

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

22. ISO #422

1.) If I scum-read both of you, then it makes perfect sense for you to not want to vote him up.

2.) just because there weren’t votes on him doesn’t mean they aren’t an easy lynch target. Rumox has essentially set himself up for being lynched, so my point saying that you are being opportunistic about this still stands.

Lastly, there was a big IF beside my point. If you are implying that the IF does not apply to you, then you are doing nothing with your vote.

If you’re going to vote, use it. Don’t leave it sitting there like you’ve been doing right now. The game doesn’t just come to you, you actually have to try to lynch the scum, something that you haven’t been trying to do as of yet.
    Hey guess what, if people jumped on the rumox train, it would have REVEALED SOME SCUM? But guess what, no one did. Scum read me, I really don't care at this point, you don't understand me and that's that. Take it or leave it at this point. Let me "do nothing with my vote" then.

If I fucking know who scum is on d1 before 24 hrs, call me fucking Mesk then jfc - how the fuck am i supposed to know who scum is without pressuring people for information? this is so bad. i'm done. please stop replying to me lol

1. Right, because I haven't unvoted rumox 50 posts ago and said I was over it 5 times. Makes so much sense that this is not the case.
    2. If I was scum, why wouldn't I believe rumox's claim? lol
    3. What does that say about me? Do you pay attention in any fucking game you play? holy shit lol

23. ISO #423
    Ganelon

from who? MM?
    Not necessarily, but it is possible.

24. ISO #424

Not necessarily, but it is possible.
    Why do I want to lynch before 24hrs have even passed on D1? Before others have even posted? You are truly bad™

25. ISO #425
    Ganelon

Hey guess what, if people jumped on the rumox train, it would have REVEALED SOME SCUM? But guess what, no one did. Scum read me, I really don't care at this point, you don't understand me and that's that. Take it or leave it at this point. Let me "do nothing with my vote" then.

If I fucking know who scum is on d1 before 24 hrs, call me fucking Mesk then jfc - how the fuck am i supposed to know who scum is without pressuring people for information? this is so bad. i'm done. please stop replying to me lol

1. Right, because I haven't unvoted rumox 50 posts ago and said I was over it 5 times. Makes so much sense that this is not the case.
    2. If I was scum, why wouldn't I believe rumox's claim? lol
    3. What does that say about me? Do you pay attention in any fucking game you play? holy shit lol
    I also know that you are the only one who displayed knowledge of the Mafia's global roleblock.

26. ISO #426

Why are you trying to justify my play as ‘not understanding you’ ? You are acting so scummy by trying to disregard everything I say and saying “don’t reply to me anymore lol” does absolutely nothing for the game except show me that you are starting to do the exact same thing MM has been doing.

I don’t expect you to know who is scum day1, but a town player would actually be trying to form reads on people. You are just sitting here waiting for people to come to you. That is opportunistic scum play at its best.

27. ISO #427

Also why the fuck do people keep bringing up Mesk? Like I don’t know if that’s supposed to be some trigger at me because both people I’ve accused have done it, then you guys need to relax like it’s been over with for so long.

28. ISO #428

29. ISO #429
    Ganelon

What?
    Nixon or JFK or Truman had a one-shot ability that would roleblock everyone in the game.

@Distorted , if the Mafia use their global roleblock, does that roleblock them as well?

30. ISO #430
    Ganelon

Nixon or JFK or Truman had a one-shot ability that would roleblock everyone in the game.

@Distorted , if the Mafia use their global roleblock, does that roleblock them as well?
    Meaning, do they get to kill that night as well?

31. ISO #431
    Ganelon

Also, naz, why did you drop your vote on runox when you so strongly scumread him?

32. ISO #432

apparently truman rb all town roles. and Nixon rb all killing actions, but I don't know if that also rb the mafia kill.

33. ISO #433

34. ISO #434

35. ISO #435
    Ganelon

apparently truman rb all town roles. and Nixon rb all killing actions, but I don't know if that also rb the mafia kill.
    Oh kek. Thanks. I really hate this setup, way too much shite to be keeping track of.

36. ISO #436

37. ISO #437

Oh kek. Thanks. I really hate this setup, way too much shite to be keeping track of.
    actualy Truman rb all town AND other .
    this setup have a lot of killing role/abilities and a lot of roleblocker. And Castro is not even in the game(why? xD)

I wonder if JFK use his heat action, can he kill the same night or he should wait one day?

38. ISO #438
    Ganelon

actualy Truman rb all town AND other .
    this setup have a lot of killing role/abilities and a lot of roleblocker. And Castro is not even in the game(why? xD)

I wonder if JFK use his heat action, can he kill the same night or he should wait one day?
    He can't use both of them in one night.

39. ISO #439

40. ISO #440
    Ganelon

He can't use both of them in one night.
    I'm thinking naz is most likely either Truman himself or the guy who's going for the kill. Don't quote me on that though.

41. ISO #441

42. ISO #442

43. ISO #443

44. ISO #444

45. ISO #445

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

48. ISO #448
    Ganelon

-vote Fielzanks

Explain yourself to me.

49. ISO #449

50. ISO #450
    Ganelon

What do you want to hear buddy?
    I'm logging off unfortunately, no time to explain. Be back when I can.
    -vote naz