S-FM The Cold War III - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 80 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Why do you want to lynch someone hard claiming one of only two random TPR?
    Because it can become a scum, you little fuck. Plus we ain't sure if you're not just scum claiming that.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #203

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Don't be sorry, don't worry. I've already figured everything out. Our capitalist scum team is Blink / Naz / kiprockz and rumox is the SK
    what is this lovers betrayal?! who are u trying to leave me for >:0
    -vote fielzanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

4. ISO #204

Going to play HotS :P
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #205

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Because it can become a scum, you little fuck. Plus we ain't sure if you're not just scum claiming that.

With Lenin I would have free reign to provide information with no fear of being turned to scum. If in the eventual future Lenin does die then looking at me to become a potential lynch the FOLLOWING day is fair play. Lynching me today is HELLAAAAAAAAAA scummy and I am of fair mind to say MM and Fielz are scum or at least one of them is and the other is a dum dum

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

Agreed I hard claim Sleeper Agent. I am asking Capitalist to not shoot me because I do not want to be a mafioso. Thank you and god bless the motherland.
    so...wtf. did he just claim a role that if he gets shot, he becomes an addition to the scum team...????
    -vote rumox
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

With Lenin I would have free reign to provide information with no fear of being turned to scum. If in the eventual future Lenin does die then looking at me to become a potential lynch the FOLLOWING day is fair play. Lynching me today is HELLAAAAAAAAAA scummy and I am of fair mind to say MM and Fielz are scum or at least one of them is and the other is a dum dum
    Not like mafia couldnt stop night actions, kill you, and the doc would believe you were protected when in fact, you weren't.

13. ISO #213

Not like mafia couldnt stop night actions, kill you, and the doc would believe you were protected when in fact, you weren't.
    Ya donkey I wanted MM to answer it can't you read lol. Fielzanks capitalist pig dog trying to appear commie by jumping in and pointing it out for our "benefit"? Why couldn't MM answer this question?

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    it's day one and i'm not sharing my usefull ideas atm, only things i will say are the more obvious ones that lenin and trotsky should not claim, also TPRS should not claim, only role I'd like to see claimed if it's claimed today is citizen, that will help weed out the fake mafia citizen claimers later on (because we always get them) the SECOND trotsky reveals the Mafia will use their No BLOCK heat action to kill him so IMO trotsky can't reveal
    If all the citizens claimed the mafia would know who to attack
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

16. ISO #216

Just no. In this game, you lynch survivors. You're worse than a survivor. NO.
    -vote Rumox

17. ISO #217

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    so...wtf. did he just claim a role that if he gets shot, he becomes an addition to the scum team...????
    -vote rumox
    Exactly XD

18. ISO #218

There is only one thing that can save MM from being a scum read for me, think carefully
    im scaaaaredddddd

19. ISO #219

Therefore gaining a "confirmed town" in their ranks. Also not like Stalin has a heat action that RB people.

20. ISO #220

Ya donkey I wanted MM to answer it can't you read lol. Fielzanks capitalist pig dog trying to appear commie by jumping in and pointing it out for our "benefit"? Why couldn't MM answer this question?
    Because MM was playing HotS, you fuck. Now I'm confident in your lynch lol.

21. ISO #221

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

Maybe I come with too much of a mod mindset here and everyone in FM just says stupid shit for fun, but the laughable fake castro claim and then the extremely defensive and hurt way he acted after being called out = most obvious scum ever

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

top 10 anime bethrotals

You're not evil sweetie, but you live in good ol Murica. How can you be a commie then!?
    actually, if u look right over here..
    <-----------
    i live in the land of send nudes
    so put that in your pipe and smoke it

25. ISO #225

Therefore gaining a "confirmed town" in their ranks. Also not like Stalin has a heat action that RB people.
    Well, there wouldn't be a mafia kill that night and we would "know"
    Unless he already is scum and thought it was a good idea to claim that role...
    wtf man

26. ISO #226

Maybe I come with too much of a mod mindset here and everyone in FM just says stupid shit for fun, but the laughable fake castro claim and then the extremely defensive and hurt way he acted after being called out = most obvious scum ever
    !!!!!! AAMIRUS !!!!!!!
    Btw you voted wrong
    Use [vote]name here[ / vote]

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

well it was a very bad fake vote since u didn't use bold 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

Reading this day so far has left me with incredibly large gaps of logic and I’m sorta confused on where everyone has been going.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

32. ISO #232

Phone posting right now, so depth will not be as heavy in my posts right now.

Just finished read through, but notes off of Just reading these posts:

Marshmallow Marshall has been all over the place. I’m not sure why they’ve been continuously voting random people at this point, they’re acting very defensive about their votes and just comes across to me as a flailing scum early on.

Second main note I’ve noticed is where this rumox train is going, specifically the naz vote on this. Are you voting him for claiming sleeper agent? Because nothing in that post has given me the impression that a scum was claiming this.

With that in mind,

-vote naz

Lastly, and more recent, aamirus has left me wondering why they did that fake vote in the first place. I’m not sure what he’d expect to get out of it by ‘testing Marshmallow’ when MM already called out my fake joke vote at the beginning of the game (which looked like a real vote as opposed to this one). Feels too forced of a vote, although I am suspicious of MM at this point as well.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

33. ISO #233

Town list coming.

34. ISO #234

Magaroth has given me Town vibes from the start of the game, the main person that has stood out to me so far as someone who is actually trying to solve the game (despite a lot of his posts coming from early on in the day start). The game leading act seems less self interested than team dependent, which makes me more convinced that he may not be scum.

Fielzanks is also someone who has given me Town feelings, based on the fact that he has been trying to develop logical answers as to setup information, and discussing different theories. While this may not seem that townie when you focus in on it, I would not expect someone who is less experienced in this game to engage in this specific type of discussion.

blinkskater is also a town-read to me, but a lot of that is based on his citizen claim. Despite the citizen claims being a distraction from discussion, I find it difficult to imagine the scum hard claiming a citizen as their first roleclaim.

David is also giving me a neutral vibe, but its way to early to have a solid neutral read. The on the surface friendliness has been giving me a neutral read.

35. ISO #235

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    -vote rumox
    This is the vote that has left me with a scum read on him. I really don’t see the scum motivation behind the claim, and seems more like a opportunistic push on an unusual claim.

36. ISO #236

Would still like @aamirus to explain the decision behind this. Not only does it seem out of the blue, but even though the vote was called out, it didn’t seem like you were actually seeking information out of it.

37. ISO #237

Because MM was playing HotS, you fuck. Now I'm confident in your lynch lol.
    This is the type of post that really just comes across to me as scum who is tense about having votes on them. The whole “confident in your lynch” after something so minor just reads off as OMGUS to me. It’s also backed up by the recent votes that you’ve placed on other people, which is making me wonder how strong your read actually is.

38. ISO #238

After reading this post again more closely, it has actually backed up my original thought of rumox being Town. Saying that voting him today would be scummy is stretching the line as beneficial to town, but it makes even less sense as a play as scum.

39. ISO #239

If you are citizen and say you a citizen, then imagine every other citizen does that : mafia knows who to hit. Or we have every tpr claiming citizen, fearing for their lives and only mafia claiming tpr and we'll lynch citizen claims who will flip tpr
    Theory building is screeching out towniness my eyes are burning.

40. ISO #240

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Theory building is screeching out towniness my eyes are burning.
    Ears* yikes, long day.

41. ISO #241

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    OK, so the idea is that we shouldn't be hunting for them... not that I ever said 'let's hunt for them'. I said 'should we force them to claim so we can't kill them?' -> not the same thing.
    In any event. Moving on.
    Trying to actively continue discussion toward a productive manner seems Town-like right now.

42. ISO #242

Spoiler : cvote :
    naz, Marshmallow Marshall, aamirus, TheGodDavid, blinkskater, rumox, Fielzanks

43. ISO #243

Catching sleep, will be back tomorrow.

44. ISO #244

Lastly, and more recent, aamirus has left me wondering why they did that fake vote in the first place. I’m not sure what he’d expect to get out of it by ‘testing Marshmallow’ when MM already called out my fake joke vote at the beginning of the game (which looked like a real vote as opposed to this one). Feels too forced of a vote, although I am suspicious of MM at this point as well.
    It was not a fake vote, I was joking about that. It is my first FM and I genuinely didn't know how to vote.... thought typing -vote name and making it red would suffice...

edit: and yes I could have looked that up but I was lazy
    Last edited by DJarJar; June 3rd, 2018 at 10:23 PM.

45. ISO #245

Would still like @aamirus to explain the decision behind this. Not only does it seem out of the blue, but even though the vote was called out, it didn’t seem like you were actually seeking information out of it.
    I really wasn't looking for information. I think we all agree MM looks like scum and my instinct is to just lynch. Remember this is first FM, I am coming with the mindset of a mod player

46. ISO #246

47. ISO #247
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I really don't like the fact that you tried to claim the neutral that is not even in this setup..
    I like it even less.

48. ISO #248
    Ganelon

Same idea here on roleclaiming.

Disagree. We want to lynch, because no lynch intent on a day = no activity, I know this for sure. No activity = no info and no reads, no info and no reads = no scum lynches, no scum lynches = no win, no win = no nudes. If you want nudes, we must at least start getting reads =) not saying we ABSOLUTELY have to lynch D1, but have the intent to do so.

Poor mag =(

Not exactly... But two town roles change to a not so pro-town role if they get attacked by capitalists.
    And why exactly did you say this?

49. ISO #249
    Ganelon

Why do you want to lynch someone hard claiming one of only two random TPR?
    what, who the fuck hard-claimed already?

50. ISO #250
    Ganelon

@Distorted , if the guy (I assume it's Lenin?) that can heal people at night heals a Sleeper Agent that is attacked, does he prevent conversion?