Suggestion:Adding Lynching Neutrals Benigns Is Punishable In Rules List
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: Suggestion:Adding Lynching Neutrals Benigns Is Punishable In Rules List

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I Didnt Know It Was Punishable To Lynch A Survivor Until I Was Banned For That Reason

Can You Guys Add It In The Rules List So The New Players And Others May Learn From It And Wont Do The Same Mistake As I Did?
    yeah letz do this
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

3. ISO #3

I Didnt Know It Was Punishable To Lynch A Survivor Until I Was Banned For That Reason

Can You Guys Add It In The Rules List So The New Players And Others May Learn From It And Wont Do The Same Mistake As I Did?
    Link to the thread? I'm skeptical this is the only reason a punishment would be handed down.
    Photobucket in 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    if you have elixir to contend with gl hf

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

A report from 6 months ago? Really? I guess I'm being trolled but whatever:

Highlighting relevant points:

He sets a LW claiming intent to throw the game, and cursing whoever killed him
    And that was after 2 sets of watch listings also. -- Intent to gamethrow with a previous history is not good. Had nothing to do with you killing a neutral, I'd find it difficult to punish players for playing badly only if they're trying to mess with players for the hell of it.
    Additional Notes:
    I find sufficient evidence to support the griefing claim, but he ultimately did play to win and did so. The ban will be lifted at next update.
    And it was overturned anyway lol.

I'm not on the reports team, Arrow may be of a different opinion but I think you're not looking at this in the right context. I guess the reports team initally felt you went after the survivor for no reason other than he said he was you or wasnt you or named dropped you or something. That I guess can be constituted as a no reason player attack ~ which has varying levels of complexity case by case depending on how the games impacted.

Bottom line, if you're mayor lynching people for the hell of it and cause a game loss or a near miss you run the risk of ending up on here regardless of the roles you lynch ya feel
    Photobucket in 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    if you have elixir to contend with gl hf

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post

And that was after 2 sets of watch listings also. -- Intent to gamethrow with a previous history is not good. Had nothing to do with you killing a neutral, I'd find it difficult to punish players for playing badly only if they're trying to mess with players for the hell of it.

I'm not on the reports team, Arrow may be of a different opinion but I think you're not looking at this in the right context. I guess the reports team initally felt you went after the survivor for no reason other than he said he was you or wasnt you or named dropped you or something. That I guess can be constituted as a no reason player attack ~ which has varying levels of complexity case by case depending on how the games impacted.

Bottom line, if you're mayor lynching people for the hell of it and cause a game loss or a near miss you run the risk of ending up on here regardless of the roles you lynch ya feel
    holy shit
    efe just got fucking terminated
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Well Uhm Fine...
    I Like Ice Cream

9. ISO #9

Punished for lynching neutrals?

Isn’t that fine if they are not in your faction
    Inno me or I will do the extended saltship

10. ISO #10

With all due respect, he lynched a survivor claim vs a exe claim from 11. Either roles could have been MM if you think about it logically. Also, the pms and other stuff were coming from 2 players who are NOT confirmed, so their pms hold little weight.

Yes, his punishment was eventually overturned, but he really shouldn't have been punished at all. If you look at the merits of the case, he didn't lynch a doctor/sherif/det claim. He lynched someone who was a neutral claim. That at the door should be grounds for ignoring the report.

There were 2 claims for a role only one could be, he believed 11. Perhaps he was trolling, but he played to win as was found by arrow in the end. Now, the one det should not have quit. And they wouldn't have been in danger at all.

But thats my take.
    @Efekannn02 no we don't need to add any punishments for lynching neutrals, you just need to act better in games and stop trolling so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

11. ISO #11

With all due respect, he lynched a survivor claim vs a exe claim from 11. Either roles could have been MM if you think about it logically. Also, the pms and other stuff were coming from 2 players who are NOT confirmed, so their pms hold little weight.

Yes, his punishment was eventually overturned, but he really shouldn't have been punished at all. If you look at the merits of the case, he didn't lynch a doctor/sherif/det claim. He lynched someone who was a neutral claim. That at the door should be grounds for ignoring the report.

There were 2 claims for a role only one could be, he believed 11. Perhaps he was trolling, but he played to win as was found by arrow in the end. Now, the one det should not have quit. And they wouldn't have been in danger at all.

But thats my take.
    @Efekannn02 no we don't need to add any punishments for lynching neutrals, you just need to act better in games and stop trolling so much.
    Then Why Did I Got Punished At All?
    I Like Ice Cream

12. ISO #12

Because people make mistakes when interpreting the rules. Arrow fixed it.

I agree you shouldn't have been punished at all.

As you cant really in good faith grief someone who is outside of your faction, and openly admits they're outside of your faction.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

But thats my take.
    If his last will had intent to throw, and with a big history (hey its efekannn, do you ever play the mod?), well that's the reason he got banned for one little week...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

15. ISO #15

The staff is human. Humans make errors. The fact is: the staff is really good because errors don't happen often. And to be fair, you deserved it for all the borderline gamethrowing, for circumventing rules with obvious intent to do it, and for making several games trash.

Another thing. You technically can get infracted for lynching a NB if it clearly harms your team's winning chances, and if you have shown intent of harming them. It's possible, but very rare (Unless you guilty a jester you know he is, and that you're mafia or something like that...)
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

16. ISO #16

As you cant really in good faith grief someone who is outside of your faction, and openly admits they're outside of your faction.
    Hm. What if you are Witch, and that you make the Mafioso suicide in the only goal to get Forever Alone achievement when there are still many town members alive? It clearly harms your chances of winning.

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Hm. What if you are Witch, and that you make the Mafioso suicide in the only goal to get Forever Alone achievement when there are still many town members alive? It clearly harms your chances of winning.
    But you aren’t game throwing as you don’t need mafia to win
    Shut up cow.

18. ISO #18

If his last will had intent to throw, and with a big history (hey its efekannn, do you ever play the mod?), well that's the reason he got banned for one little week...
    Actions are more important than implied intent based off a lw that ended up meaning nothing
    Shut up cow.

19. ISO #19

The staff is human. Humans make errors. The fact is: the staff is really good because errors don't happen often. And to be fair, you deserved it for all the borderline gamethrowing, for circumventing rules with obvious intent to do it, and for making several games trash.

Another thing. You technically can get infracted for lynching a NB if it clearly harms your team's winning chances, and if you have shown intent of harming them. It's possible, but very rare (Unless you guilty a jester you know he is, and that you're mafia or something like that...)

That’s poor logic. Well you were bad in the past or I think you d8d sonething, so now when you do nothing wrong you should be unjustly punished.

That’s like saying I run stop signs all the 5ime and one time I legally park my car somewhere but it is towed anyway. My car should not have been towed and it doesn’t matter 2hat I’ve done in the past. Justice does not come by committing an unjust act and citing other reasons for why injustice is now just because you think someone should be punished for unrelated things because he wasn’t then but should be now. No.
    Shut up cow.

20. ISO #20

But you aren’t game throwing as you don’t need mafia to win
    Not gamethrowing, since it's not playing to lose. However, it severly harms your chances of winning intentionally.

21. ISO #21

That’s poor logic. Well you were bad in the past or I think you d8d sonething, so now when you do nothing wrong you should be unjustly punished.

That’s like saying I run stop signs all the 5ime and one time I legally park my car somewhere but it is towed anyway. My car should not have been towed and it doesn’t matter 2hat I’ve done in the past. Justice does not come by committing an unjust act and citing other reasons for why injustice is now just because you think someone should be punished for unrelated things because he wasn’t then but should be now. No.
    Maybe I've been unclear? When he plays the mod, he is STILL borderline gamethrowing, etc. It's not previous offenses, it's an history. Your argument would be good if he was now a good legitimate player, which he is not.

22. ISO #22

Actions are more important than implied intent based off a lw that ended up meaning nothing
    True, but it shows the difference between a bad play and an attempt to troll/throw the game.

23. ISO #23

Not gamethrowing, since it's not playing to lose. However, it severly harms your chances of winning intentionally.
    Those are two different scenarios. You can’t hurt your chances really because you’re not confirmed to them, and any situation could stop you from controlling them. Especially in a rb situation. Can’t grief or throw if they’re not in your faction
    Shut up cow.

24. ISO #24

True Fact M8

NotEfekannn02(Survivor) Literally Claimed 11 Was Exe At Around Minute 12 Which Wouldnt Be Possible If He Was Survivor

So He Deserved To Get Lynched
    I Like Ice Cream

25. ISO #25

True, but it shows the difference between a bad play and an attempt to troll/throw the game.
    We Are Talking About My Playstyle Its Undetermined

Sometimes Troll LWs Are An Excuse Of Bad Play (Very Rarely On Mine)
    I Like Ice Cream

26. ISO #26

Maybe I've been unclear? When he plays the mod, he is STILL borderline gamethrowing, etc. It's not previous offenses, it's an history. Your argument would be good if he was now a good legitimate player, which he is not.
    His Argument Is Already Good Enough But Not Bad Enough For Your Statement That Im Not A Good Legitimate Player...

Did You Ever See Me Play Serious? (Which Is Like A Slow Not So Much Trolling Comfirming Non Risk Taking Idiot/Unless You Dont Count Me Lord Efekannn02 In Its Prime State Which Is Actually The Scariest And Mightiest Player In All SC2Mafia)

You Cant Because I Prefer Blacklisting Townys And Do Some Roleplay While Also Prefering Executioner/Jester/Crier/Judge/Jailor/Kidnapper/Cult/Veteran
    I Like Ice Cream

27. ISO #27

There Doesnt Happen Many Errors Because There Are Little To No Reports Lately
    Im Sure The Mafia Staff Would Do Many Errors Normally But Atleast Theyre Trying To Prevent Mistakes Even Though That Creates More Mistakes

TY Sc2Mafia Staff For Giving Up EUMafia For Us
    I Like Ice Cream

28. ISO #28

One Little Week Ruining Many Plans

The History Aint That Big Its Just Some Pile Of Text Pretending To Be Much

Im Literally A Great Troll Who Plays To Win With Treachery And Honesty While Hiding The Truth
    I Like Ice Cream

29. ISO #29

Efe's case aside I disagree with you. You can absolutely grief any player in the game. If they turn out to be on an opposing team that doesn't make the griefing okay.

"Crime: Griefing
    Griefing is trolling to the point of the game being ruined. Please note that (1) pretending to hack the game and (2) running setups with Stumps or Scumbags in them (roles which are impossible to generate without hacking one's bank or copying someone's setup who has done so) are also punished as griefing.
    Example: Lying about being a sheriff just because he want the guy with the colored name to be lynched.
    Type: Light"

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Efe's case aside I disagree with you. You can absolutely grief any player in the game. If they turn out to be on an opposing team that doesn't make the griefing okay.

"Crime: Griefing
    Griefing is trolling to the point of the game being ruined. Please note that (1) pretending to hack the game and (2) running setups with Stumps or Scumbags in them (roles which are impossible to generate without hacking one's bank or copying someone's setup who has done so) are also punished as griefing.
    Example: Lying about being a sheriff just because he want the guy with the colored name to be lynched.
    Type: Light"
    Did you miss the part where I state they openly admitted to being outside of your faction?

You cannot grief someone if you know they're on the enemy team or if you know they're not a faction that will get you a win.

If you are town "griefing" a neutral, you cannot ruin game if it causes town to win. If you're "griefing" the scum team, you cannot ruin the game. Your goal is to win game for YOUR faction.

As it states, just lynching someone over a colored name or lynching them based on name can be seen as cases of griefing. But in most cases Keeper will ignore it or put it on hold if they turn out to be on the enemy team. Also, it's very situational, based on what the player was doing to "grief" the non-aligned player.

In general though, if you're targeting someone who turns out to be an opposite faction, and it doesn't hurt your teams chances of winning, it won't be ruled as griefing.

33. ISO #33

Did you miss the part where I state they openly admitted to being outside of your faction?

You cannot grief someone if you know they're on the enemy team or if you know they're not a faction that will get you a win.

If you are town "griefing" a neutral, you cannot ruin game if it causes town to win. If you're "griefing" the scum team, you cannot ruin the game. Your goal is to win game for YOUR faction.

As it states, just lynching someone over a colored name or lynching them based on name can be seen as cases of griefing. But in most cases Keeper will ignore it or put it on hold if they turn out to be on the enemy team. Also, it's very situational, based on what the player was doing to "grief" the non-aligned player.

In general though, if you're targeting someone who turns out to be an opposite faction, and it doesn't hurt your teams chances of winning, it won't be ruled as griefing.
    I didn't miss that part. Griefing is completely separate from game-throwing. You can grief anyone regardless of if they are on your team or not. Please just google griefing and read some descriptions. I am not trying to be condescending or rude, I think you are just misinterpreting my meaning when I say "Griefing". I am not in any way talking about game-throwing.

I'm sure that you are right that you won't be punished if the person you target ends up being on an opposing team; however, that is completely up to the discretion of the mods. Since you were making real life legal arguments earlier I will say this: You can commit a crime and be found not guilty. That doesn't make you innocent.

Why would you want to encourage someone here to target another player just because they can get away with it?

34. ISO #34

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I didn't miss that part. Griefing is completely separate from game-throwing. You can grief anyone regardless of if they are on your team or not. Please just google griefing and read some descriptions. I am not trying to be condescending or rude, I think you are just misinterpreting my meaning when I say "Griefing". I am not in any way talking about game-throwing.

I'm sure that you are right that you won't be punished if the person you target ends up being on an opposing team; however, that is completely up to the discretion of the mods. Since you were making real life legal arguments earlier I will say this: You can commit a crime and be found not guilty. That doesn't make you innocent.

Why would you want to encourage someone here to target another player just because they can get away with it?
    I didn’t encourage anyone to do anything.

I simply stated you cannot grief someone not on your team. Especially if they are neutral. The base definition is “trolling to the point of ruining the game.” You cannot ruin the game by lynching or killing a neutral player. Because they are neutral. I.e: have no effect to your win con. Therefore, in good faith, you cannot ruin the game.

Now, of course people can Grief the entire game. That’s besides the point. Listen, I used to be a keeper, and I was a pretty by the books person. Arguing with me is moot because I’m no longer in staff nor do I have an effect on how they process reports. I opined that he did not grief. I stated that it’s pretty much impossible to grief someone outside of your win con, especially if it doesn’t result in a loss for your team.

Now the rules give definitions of what is actually briefing. Go pay attention to that. I also don’t need to use google. I highlighted the most important part of the griefing rule.

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Pulse View Post
    Remove all Town, Mafia, Triad and Cult roles from the game. If neutrals are the only thing left, you can't get reported for lynching a neutral.
    TBT when the mod had the setup called "Lawless"

FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

37. ISO #37

But thats my take.
    First of all, i m tired of all of your logical fallacies. Arrow didn't do wrong and nor you understood the efe's crime at that moment. I don't remember if i mentioned it on report or not but he lynched the "survivor claim" only because he wanted to lynch the irl me to get revenge of sthi did earlier. The exe claim is his excuse to defend himself from the crime he is getting and to have an excuse to cry out loud.

Secondly, it wasn't a "gamethrowing", it was a "griefing" and "targetting people" crime. Why would a person would lynch a survivor claim even though there is a detective finger pointing that someone else is mass murderer? Wait, it was 2 detectives right? LOL. Efekannn if u are gonna whine about those kind of things please do it slightly quietly and not even make a seperate thread for it.

@Arrow you didn't make a mistake nor the staff did. Maybe the Banlist count might have been high but by the previous offenses he had and the "griefing" crime he had committed was more than enough for him to have at least Banlist x2
    I don't care about if you delete efe's crime or not but i just want efekann to stop whining about it. It s been almost half a year already of this report...
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

38. ISO #38

I'm just surprised that how far this thread has gone. Even though I have been ignoring this thread and let the efe has his own way to do things he just keep reminding it back and I' m tired of it.

Btw, if an admin sees this thread just lock it, i don't want any more posts here about efekannn's pointless whining...

39. ISO #39

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    First of all, i m tired of all of your logical fallacies. Arrow didn't do wrong and nor you understood the efe's crime at that moment. I don't remember if i mentioned it on report or not but he lynched the "survivor claim" only because he wanted to lynch the irl me to get revenge of sthi did earlier. The exe claim is his excuse to defend himself from the crime he is getting and to have an excuse to cry out loud.

Secondly, it wasn't a "gamethrowing", it was a "griefing" and "targetting people" crime. Why would a person would lynch a survivor claim even though there is a detective finger pointing that someone else is mass murderer? Wait, it was 2 detectives right? LOL. Efekannn if u are gonna whine about those kind of things please do it slightly quietly and not even make a seperate thread for it.

@Arrow you didn't make a mistake nor the staff did. Maybe the Banlist count might have been high but by the previous offenses he had and the "griefing" crime he had committed was more than enough for him to have at least Banlist x2
    I don't care about if you delete efe's crime or not but i just want efekann to stop whining about it. It s been almost half a year already of this report...
    Youre Just Trying To Protect Yourself With That Excuse
    I Like Ice Cream

40. ISO #40

Youre Just Trying To Protect Yourself With That Excuse
    Naw, I m not, just for you to shut up I'd even review this game once again and post all of the things that has a prove that you were targetting me. Oh also, forgot to mention, you were using your smurf acc as wel while you were banned right? Efe seriously either accept it or i will really make you sad.

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

First of all. QQ

Secondly, I read the entire synopsis and found it not to be punishable. Arrow reviewed it and agreed the keeper made a mistake and reversed the decision.

So running in and reassuring arrow is pretty lulzy.

Anyhow no one can be punished anymore Bc the map is broken so all of this is moot.

Hybrid go relax bro. Too hype

43. ISO #43

Naw, I m not, just for you to shut up I'd even review this game once again and post all of the things that has a prove that you were targetting me. Oh also, forgot to mention, you were using your smurf acc as wel while you were banned right? Efe seriously either accept it or i will really make you sad.
    You’re not their boss lmao.

You’re just butthurt. Griefing is trolling to the point of game being ruined.

You claimed survivor. He lynched you. Only one crying is you. HAHA

44. ISO #44

First of all. QQ

Secondly, I read the entire synopsis and found it not to be punishable. Arrow reviewed it and agreed the keeper made a mistake and reversed the decision.

So running in and reassuring arrow is pretty lulzy.

Anyhow no one can be punished anymore Bc the map is broken so all of this is moot.

Hybrid go relax bro. Too hype
    lol, since when the player targetting became a legal thing in mod mafia? So ppl will just be able to target people and when they whine about it they ll be forgiven? Don't make me laugh.

45. ISO #45

You’re not their boss lmao.

You’re just butthurt. Griefing is trolling to the point of game being ruined.

You claimed survivor. He lynched you. Only one crying is you. HAHA
    *butthuırt* you said, if i was really a butthurt i would have just replied it as the first post on the thrad
    secondly, the admins will agree as well that this thing will go far more away and create an uncomfortable place in the forum. So?
    Also fyi, "You claimed survivor, he lynched you" You didn't even watch the replay LMAO. Efe knew who I was in that game and intentionally lynched a survivor claim just because he hated those times LOL.

46. ISO #46

lol, since when the player targetting became a legal thing in mod mafia? So ppl will just be able to target people and when they whine about it they ll be forgiven? Don't make me laugh.
    According to report I read. You stated you were survivor. At that point all bets are off.

Griefing crime states *once again* it’s trolling to the point of *game being ruined* you were not town. Therefore game could not be ruined for town, and it has no impact on the rest of the game.

The warden determined a mistake was made and overturned the decision. I get your bias doesn’t allow you to see it, but you are wrong.

Move on.

47. ISO #47

*butthuırt* you said, if i was really a butthurt i would have just replied it as the first post on the thrad
    secondly, the admins will agree as well that this thing will go far more away and create an uncomfortable place in the forum. So?
    Also fyi, "You claimed survivor, he lynched you" You didn't even watch the replay LMAO. Efe knew who I was in that game and intentionally lynched a survivor claim just because he hated those times LOL.
    I read the report like 3 times. All I needed was the synopsis. If I really cared I could pull the chat. But once again, arrow disagrees with you. Arrow did watch the replay.

Ergo you’re wrong, move on and bye.

And they don’t care lol

48. ISO #48

I read the report like 3 times. All I needed was the synopsis. If I really cared I could pull the chat. But once again, arrow disagrees with you. Arrow did watch the replay.

Ergo you’re wrong, move on and bye.

And they don’t care lol
    you just read it not actually reviewed it.

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50

Youre Just Abusing Your Powers On Me

Stop It Right There Or Else Ill Make You Regret It
    I Like Ice Cream