Australians are crazy
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Australians are crazy

In regards to this this sport.

A great and fantastic sport, no doubt. I love it.
    But take a look at "World Rankings". Notice anything unusual?

The list, look at the list and think about the fact that the sport makes you basically run in jungles / swamps / bushes / forests, constantly. You probably wouldn't want to do that in let's say Canada where you could meet some wild bear, wouldn't you?
    In that sense it makes sense that there's only EU countries.
    And not all of them, like for example you couldn't ask in Poland to run in a forest with a map and compass when they don't have any forests left to speak of.

Only NZ and Australia are 2 countries that I see in that list that are not EU. Idk much about NZ.

But Australia? Of all places? Yeah take a map and a compass and go run in that swamp/bush/jungle/forest over there. There's definitely nothing that could kill you there.

It's just strange to me, to have this sport in Australia of all places.

2. ISO #2

Re: Australians are crazy

You are aware that "australia is full of deadly animals out to kill you" is a meme though right? I would be far more concerned about US/Canada which both contain actual large animals that can physically overpower you and eat you.

Spoiler : :
    FM XIV - Rapture : Denizen
    FM XV - Star Wars : Citizen
    FM XIV - FuzzyWuzzyTown : Doctor

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Mugy View Post
    You are aware that "australia is full of deadly animals out to kill you" is a meme though right? I would be far more concerned about US/Canada which both contain actual large animals that can physically overpower you and eat you.
    That's a crude way to describe US Citizens.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Mugy View Post
    There are no emus in US/Canada.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :