Register

User Tag List

Page 49 of 67 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 59 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,450 of 3333
  1. ISO #2401

2. ISO #2402

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    I’m not asking you for self-meta, even a game-related thought? I think it’s probably Stellaria and I understand you recently subbed in but could you at least try?
    I don't know how you can say I'm not trying.

Where have I not tried?

I can't back read 50 pages I'm at work. I can't play a game in 2 hours and make a reasonable choice before EoD when I need to sleep at least a little bit that day

3. ISO #2403

Quote Originally Posted by Zenon View Post
    I'd vote Stellaria with you to make me IC hopefully so we can all not worry about my slot anymore
    Good response, I am not impressed with any of their posts but I like this answer.
    @ikarusdk , jk Stellaria please. I now think Stellaria is probably the scum in my carol.

4. ISO #2404

5. ISO #2405

6. ISO #2406

Good response, I am not impressed with any of their posts but I like this answer.
    @ikarusdk , jk Stellaria please. I now think Stellaria is probably the scum in my carol.
    Well? What do you want from me? I've answered all of your questions truthfully? What am I supposed to do? Of course I look bad. How am I supposed to fight that?

7. ISO #2407

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    There are only five. So unless Gikkle was lying and covering for someone, and he had no teammates, then yes he outed all five of the roles we gave out.
    No one has disputed his pr claims. You doing nothing other than mech talk and really obvious mech talk at that, really isn’t helpful.

8. ISO #2408

9. ISO #2409

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    -vote yoshida
    strokes

Gnn NO THAT IS NOT THE CORRECT VOTE PLEASE READ THE THREAD. Read the first post of the day please & thank you :

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    I do be caroler. I sang to Nancy Drew last night.

Frinckles is outed scum.
    Spoiler : details on why Frinckles is outed scum :
    There are actually no other investigative roles than Sheriff, which can't detect CE so the claimed red check is 100% false (there is no redirection if Frinckles is Sheriff : he's got the 5th previously unknown role since I am caroler). Town never fakes a red check blindly like that, thus Frinckles has to be scum.

I assume part of the reason Frinckles went for that play was to protect Stellaria, 'cause as I said earlier I believe the carol was legit.

I agree that yoshida being gunsmith and asking ren to shoot frinckles is almost certainly scum.
    Spoiler : ikarusdk blocks :
    Thus I believe ikarusdk probably should jail yoshida unless he has already (which was optimal), in which case he should jail Stellaria, yoshida's last partner, to guarantee town gets a gun. Allows us to win one day faster.

Hopefully last night's song confirms any of the latter two.

GG ?

-vote Frinckles

10. ISO #2410

11. ISO #2411

How am I supposed to case either of the other candidates when there's nothing to case?
    Neither of them have cased any of you but I liked Varcron’s entrance and his posts today and Zenon offering to vote you is a much better look then you saying things that no one is disputing.

We know no prs in my carol. And no one is disputing Gikkle’s pr claims.

12. ISO #2412

Neither of them have cased any of you but I liked Varcron’s entrance and his posts today and Zenon offering to vote you is a much better look then you saying things that no one is disputing.

We know no prs in my carol. And no one is disputing Gikkle’s pr claims.
    > his posts today and Zenon offering to vote you is a much better look then you saying things that no one is disputing.

> And no one is disputing Gikkle’s pr claims.

Not to be a butthole but can you read the posts I actually responded to when I was making those statements? It's pretty clear Zenon doesn't know what's going on and nobody else is telling her, so I was. I really don't appreciate getting shit for it and especially not from you.

13. ISO #2413

@ikarusdk keeping gunsmith alive forces him to hand out a gun to town by jailing his only remaining scum mate. We can spare all of us an extra day of scum crying and boohooing in chat in vain hopes of confusing us enough that we throw.
    +1
    @ikarusdk , please listen to this. Jail Stellaria and whatever Yoshida is, he’ll be forced to give his gun to town.

14. ISO #2414

> his posts today and Zenon offering to vote you is a much better look then you saying things that no one is disputing.

Not to be a butthole but can you read the posts I actually responded to when I was making those statements? It's pretty clear Zenon doesn't know what's going on and nobody else is telling her, so I was. I really don't appreciate getting shit for it and especially not from you.
    Okay, tell us who you think is scum?

You’re one of the three names in my carol and I think both Varcron and Zenon have given me more reasons to think it’s not them than you.

15. ISO #2415

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Looking back at the past few pages yoshida+ikarus looks like a TVT death tunnel

Frinckles is probably the best lynch rn imo coming from my rather limited perspective, this doesn't seem like a towny frinckles rn
    Note to self : gotta stop posting a lot after you've asserted yourself as town spearpoint or else people will miss them and you'll get mad.

Frinckles is out (READ THE FIRST POST OF THE DAY), yoshida made himself OBVIOUS and stellaria is on both carols so far so I guess we're doing great.

And with this imma head out, cya. I'd argue for not answering to any of Frinckles and yoshida's posts, and tbh I shouldn't have either but I couldn't resist I'm sorry

16. ISO #2416

17. ISO #2417

Okay, tell us who you think is scum?

You’re one of the three names in my carol and I think both Varcron and Zenon have given me more reasons to think it’s not them than you.
    Put yourself in my shoes please. I have no meta on Zenon or Varcron. None. I've played with Zenon three times and I'm pretty sure I've interacted with Zenon zero times. So, no, no meta. Yesterday, I'm 99% sure it was you who helped Varcron get a thread start, and put them in the right space to start creating a worldview. What is that worldview? Do you know? Does anyone know? I don't. What does Varcron believe in? Do they have convictions, or objections? Because I can ISO Varcron again, and once again, I will find not a single damn thing to look at. Zenon JUST started. I tried pointing her in the right direction. I told her a little about the thread state. Only for you to give me shit for it. You did the same thing yesterday, only you didn't have to worry about sharing a carol with Varcron. And yet you're giving me shit for it. What am I supposed to read in Zenon and Varcron? What do you see? Because clearly I don't see it, and I don't understand. And I am trying REALLY hard not to get upset at it and I am currently failing.

Which one is it, you ask me. Idfk! Want me to flip a coin???

18. ISO #2418

Stellaria, jsyk, while I’m sorry you’re upset, if you read my posts yesterday, you should know that I’m not swayed by blatant AtE.

You getting angry with me will not make me tr you.
    If you scumread me? Fine, whatever. But if you should know one thing about me, it is that your reasons should be fair. And the ones you have right now that I can see are not.

19. ISO #2419

20. ISO #2420

strokes

Gnn NO THAT IS NOT THE CORRECT VOTE PLEASE READ THE THREAD. Read the first post of the day please & thank you :
    false.

i never asked ren to shoot frinckles ONLY. I asked him to shoot either/or. I did have posts where I single out Frinckles and Gikkle respectively.

you are right on one thing, I am fuckin mech clear from this if I don't get jailed and town controls my gun.

ikarus jailing me wasn't the correct play. i understand it wasn't the worst play but it is pretty bad for town.

btw he already admitted he doesn't read so i doubt you will get anything from him.
    where is the ice cream in this joint

21. ISO #2421

22. ISO #2422

I actually do agree with this I was asking

23. ISO #2423

24. ISO #2424

25. ISO #2425

26. ISO #2426

27. ISO #2427

28. ISO #2428

29. ISO #2429

30. ISO #2430

31. ISO #2431

32. ISO #2432

33. ISO #2433

34. ISO #2434

35. ISO #2435

36. ISO #2436

37. ISO #2437

38. ISO #2438

39. ISO #2439

40. ISO #2440

41. ISO #2441

42. ISO #2442

43. ISO #2443

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I was hoping your gun was real so we wouldn't have had to go the whole route.

But now I'm thinking you sniffed out that I was bomb and decided not to shoot me.
    It was real. Consensus was obviously for Gikkle to be shot, despite Yoshida's attempt at misdirection.

44. ISO #2444

45. ISO #2445

46. ISO #2446

There is no world where me being scum makes sense. There isn't a world where this play from you makes sense either, so I'll give you benefit of the doubt that this is some RT because you're a goofball.
    This is the first semi-decent argument you've made today so I'll break my own rule and answer. There is even less worlds where you tunnel so hard onto Gikkle without huge mechanical suspicions. Even in OUaTitW neither of us were as insistent on PQR as you've been onto Gikkle this game. And let's be real s!PQR was so considerably more obvious than Gikkle here that you'd need the tower power function to approximate the difference.
    I warned you MULTIPLE times that if you were town you had to back down, because there was no way your reasons for strongarming us were legit.
    You didn't. You're simply not town.

Of course, lynching Gikkle didn't let me be shot by mafia but loldebite thought I was stupid or something.
    I see that the AtE fest has started. You're not stupid, but you did make a mistake, or maybe you took a shot and lost at the universe's roulette.

47. ISO #2447

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    It was real. Consensus was obviously for Gikkle to be shot, despite Yoshida's attempt at misdirection.
    I didn't code anywhere that I was bomb. So unless you godread me yesterday as mafia, I guess?

Well, I guess I did hint to loldebite a little.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

48. ISO #2448

49. ISO #2449

If you have a problem with me roleswapping when I knew gikkle was not town, take it up with the person I swapped with. They're the one pushing my lynch.

I'm the ONLY REASON we dont autolose when I flip green, by the way.
    Stop trying to push to ad personam so you can AtE better. Not gonna work.

50. ISO #2450