S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner - Page 41
Register

User Tag List

Page 41 of 67 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,050 of 3333
  1. ISO #2001

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

I want anybody who thinks I'm scum here to come up with a potential team for me.

And make sure to remember that whatever the team is, I had to have thought that I was the least valuable player out of them, as that is the only reason I would ever fake claim carol and risk getting into a thunderdome like this.

2. ISO #2002

3. ISO #2003

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Well, I slept on it and tbh I did for a moment.

We already went through the bullshit, I legitimately was thinking we missed something in the setup and I saw that bit about Auwts role. Auwt was gonna poop all over this game.

@ikarusdk if you don't jail me you are getting turbod. I don't know the NAR for this game and I'm gonna assume kills go before carols so you may as well keep me alive.
    Ikarus do not jail him lol
    he's just gonna kill you and claim that the mafia attacked him

4. ISO #2004

We already went through the bullshit, I legitimately was thinking we missed something in the setup and I saw that bit about Auwts role. Auwt was gonna poop all over this game.

@ikarusdk if you don't jail me you are getting turbod. I don't know the NAR for this game and I'm gonna assume kills go before carols so you may as well keep me alive.
    I'd rather jail someone I don't suspect that cam be mafia sorry

5. ISO #2005

6. ISO #2006

7. ISO #2007

8. ISO #2008

(for anyone still doubting frinckles scum, the fact he emphasizes "for a moment" is literally a wolf claim, as there is no townie on earth that is this confident about something that's not even a red check)

9. ISO #2009

10. ISO #2010

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    (for anyone still doubting frinckles scum, the fact he emphasizes "for a moment" is literally a wolf claim, as there is no townie on earth that is this confident about something that's not even a red check)
    I wanna talk about this more, actually. Even if you literally have a sheriff "your target is mafia" red check, there is no experienced townie that wouldn't try and make sure there was absolutely no mechanical shenanigans going on. If there is even 1 role that could possibly mess with such a result out of 100 (in this setup there's 2 out of like 20, but that's besides the point), the typical experienced town reaction is "okay, let's push this person, but let's make absolutely sure there's no shenanigans going on"
    And usually how a townie goes about making sure there's no shenanigans going on is actually analyzing someone's posts, trying to see if they fit in any teams, and just engaging with them. Frinckles has done none of that - he hasn't even really talked about who my team mates would be more than like once I think.

I feel like anybody that looks at my posts compared to Frinckles can see a very stark contrast in terms of solving. I've been focused on defense a lot recently because I sort of had to be (although I did some NKA), but Frinckles, as the attacker, should have more leeway to do actual solving - he's not doing that, though. Despite the fact that if we believed him, this should be his last day phase alive. Since, you know, I'm apparently mafia and he, the town caroler, is pushing me out. Does an experienced player who thinks they have a good chance of dying the next phase spend literally the whole phase saying the same thing over and over?

11. ISO #2011

Ikarus do not jail him lol
    he's just gonna kill you and claim that the mafia attacked him
    This makes absolutely no sense.

frinckles why did you choose me for this gambit
    you could have just fake claimed sheriff with a red check on literally anyone else
    I don't like having to defend myself so hard, it gives me headaches
    I'm not playing any gambit and guess what? We aren't the only two people in this game who know that. Chaotic Exe is probably on your wagon too because he knows I'm not lying and anticipates my dying tonight anyway. I basically asked for the fucking role on d1.

You were the one who played a gambit, I'd argue the correct gambit too. But i'm not gonna say you did great because that's like telling somebody they're a good salesman after not selling you anything. It was fun and I hope we roll wolves together one day so we can shit on the town. Unfortunately for you I got town caroler and I know what I'm doing.

Protip: don't call me a wolf for "not considering that I'm wrong about a bd/witch" and then call me a wolf after I pointed out and asked the host about Auwt's rolecard. That might work on LHF but not me.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

12. ISO #2012

This makes absolutely no sense.

I'm not playing any gambit and guess what? We aren't the only two people in this game who know that. Chaotic Exe is probably on your wagon too because he knows I'm not lying and anticipates my dying tonight anyway. I basically asked for the fucking role on d1.

You were the one who played a gambit, I'd argue the correct gambit too. But i'm not gonna say you did great because that's like telling somebody they're a good salesman after not selling you anything. It was fun and I hope we roll wolves together one day so we can shit on the town. Unfortunately for you I got town caroler and I know what I'm doing.

Protip: don't call me a wolf for "not considering that I'm wrong about a bd/witch" and then call me a wolf after I pointed out and asked the host about Auwt's rolecard. That might work on LHF but not me.
    As scum, you probably already know who the chaos exe is by now.

I hope for that too - I would certainly enjoy wolfing with you

--

Having a single moment where you question a mechanic doesn't mean anything compared to the last 24 hours of your behavior. Don't try and brush off my point like that.

13. ISO #2013

I don't think I've let any emotions get into this. I am being sincere when I say that town has a potential to lose (or be really hurt) by lynching me, because Frinckles wouldn't be making this play otherwise.
    At best true from your POV, but you must understand that this holds no value from ours, thus you insisting on that point nonetheless could be AtE.

14. ISO #2014

15. ISO #2015

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    At best true from your POV, but you must understand that this holds no value from ours, thus you insisting on that point nonetheless could be AtE.
    Huh?
    Insisting on something I find to be true isn't AtE. You can disagree with it, but nancy accusing me of AtE when all I've done is speak what I sincerely believe is what I was trying to refute.

16. ISO #2016

17. ISO #2017

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    In the world where gikkle flip town is if there is mafia redirection and we are playing into their narrative.

If there isn't, then it has got to be 100% Frinckles and one of me, loldebite and stellaria
    Last time I'll say this : there is no redirection. Gikkle/Frinckles is never ever ever T/T.

If gikkle flips T then yes, the carol was certainly correct.

18. ISO #2018

19. ISO #2019

Last time I'll say this : there is no redirection. Gikkle/Frinckles is never ever ever T/T.

If gikkle flips T then yes, the carol was certainly correct.
    He's not sheriff you silly goose
    He doesn't have an actual red check
    If it weren't for Frinckles' behavior it COULD have been T/T
    But he's just a wolf who is advancing his win con

20. ISO #2020

21. ISO #2021

Huh?
    Insisting on something I find to be true isn't AtE. You can disagree with it, but nancy accusing me of AtE when all I've done is speak what I sincerely believe is what I was trying to refute.
    Dude, insisting on something that we can't see the truth of is exactly what Frinckles is doing and why you think he's scum.

22. ISO #2022

23. ISO #2023

I don't believe we have a sheriff from gikkles post above, so we do have a chance for mafia redirection and if there is flipping gikkles does not mean frinckles is necessarily mafia, it is more likely to be between loldebite and stellaria and we are literally playing into their narrative.

Let me go see why we don't have redirection

24. ISO #2024

25. ISO #2025

26. ISO #2026

I don't believe we have a sheriff from gikkles post above, so we do have a chance for mafia redirection and if there is flipping gikkles does not mean frinckles is necessarily mafia, it is more likely to be between loldebite and stellaria and we are literally playing into their narrative.

Let me go see why we don't have redirection
    And if this is the case, I would rather push stellaria rather than loldebite, but I'll need further convincing

27. ISO #2027

28. ISO #2028

Okay I'll phrase it another way : if Frinckles is T and there is redirection, frinckles is NITRO TURBO ÜBER INTING. Idk about you but I know what I think is most likely
    But isn't it safer to assume it might be the case than miselim twice in a row to confirm there isn't?

29. ISO #2029

Dude, insisting on something that we can't see the truth of is exactly what Frinckles is doing and why you think he's scum.
    That is not the reason I think he is scum?
    There is a difference between being insistent on a belief in a genuine way, and in an agenda driven way. I'm insistent on something I have every reason to believe from my PoV. Frinckles is insistent on something he has no right to be that confident in. I SR frinckles because he is way more confident than any town would reasonably be in his situation.

30. ISO #2030

31. ISO #2031

32. ISO #2032

33. ISO #2033

34. ISO #2034

35. ISO #2035

That is not the reason I think he is scum?
    There is a difference between being insistent on a belief in a genuine way, and in an agenda driven way. I'm insistent on something I have every reason to believe from my PoV. Frinckles is insistent on something he has no right to be that confident in. I SR frinckles because he is way more confident than any town would reasonably be in his situation.
    Being insistent on something others can't see the truth of is ALWAYS agenda-y. If it was not you wouldn't bother because, shocker, others can't see you're right by definition.

You're saying Frinckles is insistent on something he has no right to be that confident in, it is EXACTLY THE SAME. You'd only know if he was being overconfident if you knew what he did. You do not know how confident he should be. You are judging him because he's pushing on basis we can't know the truth of. You are the same.

36. ISO #2036

37. ISO #2037

38. ISO #2038

Clemensthelemon floated and coasted.
    Jeremiah also floated and coasted
    Zenon pls don't do what they did because it would be hard not to think it isn't coincidence

Because that behaviour is exactly what I'd expect from scum perfectly happy with current gamestate
    You really really need to stop headaching over pointless slots.

39. ISO #2039

But isn't it safer to assume it might be the case than miselim twice in a row to confirm there isn't?
    You do you. Personally I don't think frinckles is EVER bad enough to play like that if he's not 1) actually as confident as he seems or 2) scum. I'm all in on this worldview where Gikkle and Frinckles is never T/T and Frinckles saying he's "considering it" is inconsistent in that world view and that's actually making me doubt his sincerity.

40. ISO #2040

41. ISO #2041

As far as I know, both carcron and zenon are vets in FM. I do care because there js a chance we are just living in the world mafia has weaved and scum are happy to let us be
    They have had 0 influence this game. They will not be important today. You don't need to think about these slots for now.

42. ISO #2042

43. ISO #2043

44. ISO #2044

45. ISO #2045

Being insistent on something others can't see the truth of is ALWAYS agenda-y. If it was not you wouldn't bother because, shocker, others can't see you're right by definition.

You're saying Frinckles is insistent on something he has no right to be that confident in, it is EXACTLY THE SAME. You'd only know if he was being overconfident if you knew what he did. You do not know how confident he should be. You are judging him because he's pushing on basis we can't know the truth of. You are the same.
    He is claiming town caroler. Either he is that role, in which case, I have every right to say he shouldn't be as confident as he is about me, or he's lying, in which case, he's scum, because even if he came out and said he was actually the sheriff and that's why he was so confident in me, the way he played this day phase was still extremely agenda driven and in this hypothetical scenario, it risked outing the real caroler. Not to mention waiting 24 hours to accuse me and saying he thought I was the CE before that...

Point is his claim and how he has played doesn't match with any town world.

46. ISO #2046

I don't feel like catching up. There's been around 1,000 posts for this day phase and I feel as though I've only read 40% of it.

Actually, checking back on when and where are my last posts, that's probably accurate.

-vote Gikkle

Also Renegade shooting Gikkle basically confirms him being CE so...yeah.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

47. ISO #2047

48. ISO #2048

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I don't feel like catching up. There's been around 1,000 posts for this day phase and I feel as though I've only read 40% of it.

Actually, checking back on when and where are my last posts, that's probably accurate.

-vote Gikkle

If you think I'm CE, you should be voting Frinckles, as Frinckles would 100% be mafia in such a world.
    I'm not CE though - Renegade's gun was likely from a fabricator.

49. ISO #2049

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post

-vote Gikkle

This is extremely wrong, CE cannot vest during the day. This was confirmed by PoD in thread. It is unclear if illusionist feedback would've made PoD post the "shooting" in the thread or if it's confirmed fabrikator, though.

If you don't feel like catching up but is willing to think about stuff still I'd like to hear your (and any/everyone's tbh) thoughts about this :

You do you. Personally I don't think frinckles is EVER bad enough to play like that if he's not 1) actually as confident as he seems or 2) scum. I'm all in on this worldview where Gikkle and Frinckles is never T/T and Frinckles saying he's "considering it" is inconsistent in that world view and that's actually making me doubt his sincerity.

50. ISO #2050

If you think I'm CE, you should be voting Frinckles, as Frinckles would 100% be mafia in such a world.
    I'm not CE though - Renegade's gun was likely from a fabricator.
    Frinckles isn't mafia unless he's lying about the carol. Also, if you are CE and are delyeeted, then there will be no kills in the next night and frinckles would have to give a carol to a claimed non-PR. Which just adds more info/dynamics to the game.

Fabricator's role description says the gun doesn't shoot. Yet it says you were shot.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"