S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner - Page 37
Register

User Tag List

Page 37 of 67 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,850 of 3333
  1. ISO #1801

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

I'm back, but I won't be here for long as I have other stuff to attend to. I won't be able to catch up till I wake tomorrow, beginning somewhere between 7 and 8 hours before EoD.

I wanted to note I completely forgot about the non-voters thing, and presumed pure basic plurality when I voted.

-unvote

This vote will be determined when I get back, between Stellaria or Gikkle assuming Renegade doesn't shoot someone today.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #1802

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    A Scum!Frinckles is still totally a possibility and I could see him making this play.
    ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

Yes me and my crew of cantankerous carolers are coming to take over this game.

I cannot be caroler! For see, how Gikkle proclaims; so many suicidal roles to choose from!

Behold with your own eyes.

S!gunsmith, S!mayor, and S!vengeful all encourage this "suicidal" play. Maybe even S!blackmailer.
    He sayith. Then it must be so. Gikkle the soothsayer. Gikkle the indomitable. Gikkle the liar.

For those are his words, Yet he sayith nothing of a caroler, for which I am.

So how is a caroler to speak if no such caroler exists? How can I exist? If the truth bearing liar that is Gikkle hath so divined me a liar of the suicidal persuasion, my teammate must be the true villainous caroler, for which my knowledge would dictate my every move.

But even betwixt this problem, another lay. Scum would never carol a townie. It would be sacrilege to do so and ultimately the cause of our undoing. Surely, they would simply lie in wait. Yet, here we are.

In the same breath, he speaks of me as villainous gunsmith and undoes his own thoughts in the process. How can I be and unbe at the same time?
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

3. ISO #1803

4. ISO #1804

5. ISO #1805

6. ISO #1806

7. ISO #1807

I don’t understand the mech arguments but there’s still one pr that’s unclaimed, explain how that can’t affect anything.

Also, it can’t just be me who isn’t getting this. Also both you and Lol were voting Gikkles at EoD and Lol now has a very different take than you do

If you’re right, then you need to explain it better.

8. ISO #1808

A Scum!Frinckles is still totally a possibility and I could see him making this play.
    shoot him then. he might very well be mafia caroler. frinckles/gikkle is W/W or W/V here. frinckles thinking he will be spewed town after a gikkle elim is also bad.
    where is the ice cream in this joint

9. ISO #1809

10. ISO #1810

-vote Gikkle

I can see the scum!Gikkle lying about a carol. A mafia witch/bd would never target a town Gikkle for a carol unless Frinckles himself is the witch OR a town witch/bd would have claimed already.

I also think Frinckles is mafia here and indeed a Caroler. This kind of theatre and bussing is in Frinckles range and it would be best if we flip them at this point. It would actually give a lot of information about other players and the game will be open for discussions instead of the choking atmosphere.

11. ISO #1811

12. ISO #1812

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    like we literally cannot solve the game when the day will skip because the number of non voters are too large and the rest players won't comment more than 1 measly sentence at a time and post like 4 or 5 in 48 freaking hours.
    This is why you let them die. You will always have those low posters and it is best you ignore their existence. They add very little to wagonomics be it dead or alive.

No need to get frustrated about this, trust me.

13. ISO #1813

Quote Originally Posted by yoshida View Post
    -vote Gikkle

I can see the scum!Gikkle lying about a carol. A mafia witch/bd would never target a town Gikkle for a carol unless Frinckles himself is the witch OR a town witch/bd would have claimed already.

I also think Frinckles is mafia here and indeed a Caroler. This kind of theatre and bussing is in Frinckles range and it would be best if we flip them at this point. It would actually give a lot of information about other players and the game will be open for discussions instead of the choking atmosphere.
    For clarity; what I mean is there might be a town caroler out there hiding. If Frinckles doesn't flip as caroler then we can actually consider the carol Gikkle had? Very low chance but possible

14. ISO #1814

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    I think you are the most actively invested in an Italiano kill. That doesn't mean that you are the only one that would kill them, I just think you benefit the most, because obviously there's history between you two, and you are the only one who really hard TRed Italiano (and a mafia member that hard TRs someone is more likely to think that person is less mis-votable. At the very least, it'd be the hardest for you as an individual to push them.)
    I know this post is bs because I just found a Stellaria post that also hard tr Italiano and there’s probably more people who did. Considering that Gikkles hard tr me on d2, that 180 really didn’t make a whole lot of sense to me.

15. ISO #1815

16. ISO #1816

Stellaria
    Gikkle - Mafia Goon
    Loldebite
    BusterCannon
    ItalianoVD - Vanilla Town
    Nancy Drew 39
    Frinckles - Caroler(Gifted)
    8. Auwt - Illusionist(Chosen) and Tailor(Gifted) Jester
    MartinGG99
    yoshida - Vanilla Town
    ikarusdk
    Renegade
    JeremiahSablan

if this is the case then we start the game with 5 town - 2 mafia - 1 neutral tomorrow.

Looks bad but it is a good progress. D2 Jester into D3 guaranteed mafia elimination? I will take that. Town is already weak in this setup and player balance could be scum favored.

Bonus points if both flip mafia.

17. ISO #1817

18. ISO #1818

Now I am thinking if it is better to only vote Gikkle and not shoot at all today to sway the CE to our side? Could be two town dying in the process with no mafia deaths. I don't like the reasoning coming from both Frinckles and Gikkle here about voting>shooting.

If Gunsmith is real, they are the perfect balance to this game and town will have a chance.

Tsk tsk... shame on whoever is town and voted for Caroler. Oracle was the best pick for town.

19. ISO #1819

I think if Yoshida and Loldebite were scum they'd kill different people?
    An Italiano kill makes more sense coming from a scum team that wants the drama with me/lolde/ikarus/yoshida to keep going the direction it's going
    which probably implies we're all town
    I have a tendency to be sus about people who push me for ludicrous reasons but I absolutely hated this post.

For someone hard tr me d2 to throwing this shade and completely ignoring the reasons they tr me, is kind of bizarro.

I’m going to also case Frinkles too. I haven’t made my mind up yet on who to vote for.

20. ISO #1820

I have explained this several times. Frinckles does not have a red check on me. There is a very real possibility we are T/T. The dismissal of this possibility is wolf inspired, I think.

Stellaria is the vote for today.
    Idk if scum theatre really makes sense here. Gikkle seems quite upset at Frinkles, so if they’re w/w, then it doesn’t look coordinated.

21. ISO #1821

I think if Gikkle is scum here, it makes more sense with Lol since Lol voted him when it’s a Gikkle wagon was extremely unlikely and was trying to get a lim today on Frinkles.

Not saying Lol is necessarily scum but I unless Gikkle is brilliant at scum theatre, it doesn’t look like he and Frinkles are aligned but if anyone of those 3 is CE, then that’s of course not relevant.

But I don’t think CE can self-target and no CC, so Frinkles cannot be CE.

22. ISO #1822

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

Yes me and my crew of cantankerous carolers are coming to take over this game.

I cannot be caroler! For see, how Gikkle proclaims; so many suicidal roles to choose from!

Behold with your own eyes.

He sayith. Then it must be so. Gikkle the soothsayer. Gikkle the indomitable. Gikkle the liar.

For those are his words, Yet he sayith nothing of a caroler, for which I am.

So how is a caroler to speak if no such caroler exists? How can I exist? If the truth bearing liar that is Gikkle hath so divined me a liar of the suicidal persuasion, my teammate must be the true villainous caroler, for which my knowledge would dictate my every move.

But even betwixt this problem, another lay. Scum would never carol a townie. It would be sacrilege to do so and ultimately the cause of our undoing. Surely, they would simply lie in wait. Yet, here we are.

In the same breath, he speaks of me as villainous gunsmith and undoes his own thoughts in the process. How can I be and unbe at the same time?
    You carol a townie to create this exact situation. Literally one of your first posts of this game talked about counter claiming as caroler, which shows you were thinking about it.

23. ISO #1823

24. ISO #1824

25. ISO #1825

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    I know this post is bs because I just found a Stellaria post that also hard tr Italiano and there’s probably more people who did. Considering that Gikkles hard tr me on d2, that 180 really didn’t make a whole lot of sense to me.
    Why are you still on this
    I already dropped the point
    But I'll humor you.

1. Stellaria did not say a TR on Italiano of equivalent strength as "the person I have meta on (Italiano) is playing the scum game of their life if they are town). You had the strongest TR on Italiano in the thread.
    2. My "180" came after seeing a kill that didn't make sense to me that seemed to benefit one person more than others (although I've now found that Italiano actually suspected frinckles so that's probably the reason he got got). Also, I did not "hard TR" you, I lightly TRed you.

26. ISO #1826

Stellaria
    Gikkle - Mafia Goon
    Loldebite
    BusterCannon
    ItalianoVD - Vanilla Town
    Nancy Drew 39
    Frinckles - Caroler(Gifted)
    8. Auwt - Illusionist(Chosen) and Tailor(Gifted) Jester
    MartinGG99
    yoshida - Vanilla Town
    ikarusdk
    Renegade
    JeremiahSablan

if this is the case then we start the game with 5 town - 2 mafia - 1 neutral tomorrow.

Looks bad but it is a good progress. D2 Jester into D3 guaranteed mafia elimination? I will take that. Town is already weak in this setup and player balance could be scum favored.

Bonus points if both flip mafia.
    In what world would they both flip mafia?

27. ISO #1827

@Gikkle s did you ever explain this?
    Didn't like Frinckles' votes that EoD. Out of everyone that voted that EoD, his seemed the most like he didn't really care what the result of it was.
    My problem with your EoD was simply that you never really talked about Yoshida and Auwt iirc so it just seemed odd to me that you had any kind of preference at all at the time. I mean, it was a small objection, I don't really think much of it anymore.

28. ISO #1828

I have a tendency to be sus about people who push me for ludicrous reasons but I absolutely hated this post.

For someone hard tr me d2 to throwing this shade and completely ignoring the reasons they tr me, is kind of bizarro.

I’m going to also case Frinkles too. I haven’t made my mind up yet on who to vote for.
    I don't know where you got that I "hard tr"ed you.

And this post is literally just my genuine thoughts at the time? I don't understand your objection with it. My logic was that Yoshida and Loldebite, as prime suspects at the end of day 1, can't really afford to keep the status quo.

29. ISO #1829

Why are you still on this
    I already dropped the point
    But I'll humor you.

1. Stellaria did not say a TR on Italiano of equivalent strength as "the person I have meta on (Italiano) is playing the scum game of their life if they are town). You had the strongest TR on Italiano in the thread.
    2. My "180" came after seeing a kill that didn't make sense to me that seemed to benefit one person more than others (although I've now found that Italiano actually suspected frinckles so that's probably the reason he got got). Also, I did not "hard TR" you, I lightly TRed you.
    Of course I’m still on this because I’m trying to decide between you and Frinkles.

I still very much dislike those posts. I know you’ve since dropped it and if it weren’t for the thundedome, I probably wouldn’t be bringing it up. But flpov, it looked like you were trying to shade me and completely ignore your previous day of tr me. And I still don’t understand your issue with my EoD vote either.

30. ISO #1830

In what world would they both flip mafia?
    Low possibility but it is possible. This could be coordinated behind day chat. I can see myself doing it if I were scum. I would bus/cc my team to no end in this setup being unfavorable for town. High risk high reward

31. ISO #1831

I don't know where you got that I "hard tr"ed you.

And this post is literally just my genuine thoughts at the time? I don't understand your objection with it. My logic was that Yoshida and Loldebite, as prime suspects at the end of day 1, can't really afford to keep the status quo.
    I don’t understand why you claim fake carol as scum but so far there’s no claimed role that debunks what Frinkles is saying. That doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist because there is still one unclaimed.

32. ISO #1832

33. ISO #1833

Low possibility but it is possible. This could be coordinated behind day chat. I can see myself doing it if I were scum. I would bus/cc my team to no end in this setup being unfavorable for town. High risk high reward
    Anything’s possible but it really doesn’t look like scum theatre to me based off of Gikkle’s reactions to Frinkles.

34. ISO #1834

35. ISO #1835

36. ISO #1836

37. ISO #1837

38. ISO #1838

How I like to do NKA is just methodical process of elimination of who does and doesn't benefit from a kill. This is easier with 2 or more kills, but 1 kill is still technically doable, I'm just more likely to make mistakes or come to a more vague conclusion. So excuse me when I don't solve the game after 1 kill

At least for the beginning, I'm going to ignore the current going ons for now for the sake of this relatively short NKA. I'll ignore the fact that I pretty much know that Frinckles is scum and that one of Stellaria/Loldebite/Ikarus is mafia. I'll address these things at the end, though.

Here is a list of players alive at the start of night 1:

1. Stellaria
    2. Gikkle
    3. Loldebite
    4. BusterCannon
    5. ItalianoVD
    6. Nancy Drew 39
    7. Frinckles
    9. MartinGG99
    10. yoshida
    11. ikarusdk
    12. Renegade
    13. Clemensthelemon JeremiahSablan

When looking for potential kill targets, I think it's reasonable to take out the counter wagon and any low impact posters. Those are all "low value targets", so most mafia teams aren't going to WANT to kill them.
    (so removing clemens, yoshida, buster)

1. Stellaria
    2. Gikkle
    3. Loldebite
    5. ItalianoVD
    6. Nancy Drew 39
    7. Frinckles
    9. MartinGG99
    11. ikarusdk
    12. Renegade

This is the full list of players that mafia would be primarily looking for a kill target in. They chose Italiano. The most likely reason is a combination of him being fairly TRed, being a fairly solid player, and not disturbing the status quo.

The status quo at the SoN1 was yoshida was the counterwagon, and Loldebite was having a lot of shade thrown his way by me. Renegade, Martin, Buster, Ikarus, and perhaps myself were all in the "upper PoE". Nancy, Frinckles, Stellaria, Italiano, and Clemens were more on the sidelines.
    Organizing this:

-sidelines/generally not suspected
    1. Stellaria
    5. ItalianoVD
    6. Nancy Drew 39
    7. Frinckles

-inactive
    13. Clemensthelemon

-upper poe/in the thick of things
    11. ikarusdk
    12. Renegade
    2. Gikkle
    4. BusterCannon
    9. MartinGG99

-under lots of pressure
    10. yoshida
    3. Loldebite

A mafia who was thinking about their NK might reasonably come to the conclusion that Yoshida or Loldebite might get pushed more the next day. Perhaps anybody in the upper PoE as well, but it'd be seemingly less certain.

Let's establish Italiano's reads:
    Town - Stellaria, Nancy, Renegade, Gikkle, loldebite, martin, Ikarus?, yoshida, Buster (initially SRed buster, but was convinced by Ikarus' post to retract that read.)
    Scum - Frinckles? (implied in #539 and #540)

I'll say right now - it is incredibly unlikely that a mafia that contains someone under pressure comprised entirely of Italiano's TRs makes that kill. What that means in simple terms - Any mafia that contains at least 1 of (yoshida/lolde) and 2 of (ika/ren/buster/martin) would NOT have made that kill. It would be completely going against their interests. They keep the status quo, and lose someone who TRs all of them. They gain NOTHING from such a kill.

I think, honestly, disregarding that yoshida/loldebite had super non paired interactions day 1, any team with both of them don't kill outside of Martin/Me/Ikarus/Frinckles. Their position is too treacherous to kill Italiano.

I think if the team was like, Loldebite/Martin, I'd probably just get killed, regardless of who the third was. As I suspected both of them day 1, there's incentive enough to kill me. At the very least, they're not really incentivized to keep the status quo. Don't think this team performs the kill on Italiano.

I think a team with one of Stellaria/Frinckles/Nancy is the most interested in killing Italiano. No, Nancy, this isn't the same argument as before, and I don't even have reason to believe you're the scum of the three rn, and in fact I am inclined to believe you're town rn. A mafia team that has at least one member in a safer position is more motivated to kill someone to keep the status quo, as a team that's completely in the PoE is more inclined to try and break out of it. Does this guarantee one of them is scum? No. But probability wise, it's far more likely.

Thus, a team with one of Stellaria/Frinckles/Nancy is the most likely to have killed Italiano. Frinckles particularly, as Italiano implied distrust of Frinckles.

Also, Clemens/Buster probably not partnered because I don't think a third scum member (who would presumably be controlling the kill) would be confident enough in the mafia's thread position to kill Italiano there.

I do take back what I said about Loldebite/Yoshida not killing Italiano - it entirely depends on their team mates. If Yoshida was team mates with Frinckles, it would make perfect sense why he would kill Italiano. Same with Lolde.

There is definitely more to analyze from this kill, but I've gotten a bit rusty since I haven't done this in a hot minute and I'm getting a bit tired. Here's some associative analysis though:

Buster/Loldebite not paired based off some stuff from the start of the game where Loldebite thought Buster was hollowkatt (this is a fairly weak reason but I believe it)
    Ikarus/Loldebite very unlikely to be paired based off of day 1 arguments.
    Ikarus/Buster probably not teamed based off of very natural posts that Ikarus posted about Buster
    Loldebite/Frinckles unlikely to be paired based on how Loldebite has been reacting to Frinckles' shenanigans.
    Ikarus/Martin unlikely to be paired based on the jailor story - seemed too detailed to be fake, and I don't think mafia wastes their jailor action jailing their buddy.
    Buster/Yoshida probably isn't teamed? I could see Buster bussing Ren, but he barely talked about Yoshida, so voting him at EoD like that and potentially getting him killed seems unlikely considering he probs wouldn't get any cred.

That leaves 60 teams. A lot of teams, but that's 50% of what I started with. Pretty good for one kill, I'd think.

Spoiler : 60 teams :
    Stellaria,Loldebite,Nancy
    Stellaria,Loldebite,Renegade
    Stellaria,Loldebite,Jeremiah
    Stellaria,Buster,Nancy
    Stellaria,Buster,Frinckles
    Stellaria,Buster,Martin
    Stellaria,Buster,Renegade
    Stellaria,Buster,Jeremiah
    Stellaria,Nancy,Frinckles
    Stellaria,Nancy,Martin
    Stellaria,Nancy,Yoshida
    Stellaria,Nancy,Ikarus
    Stellaria,Nancy,Renegade
    Stellaria,Nancy,Jeremiah
    Stellaria,Frinckles,Martin
    Stellaria,Frinckles,Yoshida
    Stellaria,Frinckles,Ikarus
    Stellaria,Frinckles,Renegade
    Stellaria,Frinckles,Jeremiah
    Stellaria,Martin,Yoshida
    Stellaria,Martin,Renegade
    Stellaria,Martin,Jeremiah
    Stellaria,Yoshida,Ikarus
    Stellaria,Yoshida,Renegade
    Stellaria,Yoshida,Jeremiah
    Stellaria,Ikarus,Renegade
    Stellaria,Ikarus,Jeremiah
    Stellaria,Renegade,Jeremiah
    Loldebite,Nancy,Renegade
    Loldebite,Nancy,Jeremiah
    Buster,Nancy,Frinckles
    Buster,Nancy,Martin
    Buster,Nancy,Renegade
    Buster,Nancy,Jeremiah
    Buster,Frinckles,Martin
    Buster,Frinckles,Renegade
    Buster,Frinckles,Jeremiah
    Nancy,Frinckles,Martin
    Nancy,Frinckles,Yoshida
    Nancy,Frinckles,Ikarus
    Nancy,Frinckles,Renegade
    Nancy,Frinckles,Jeremiah
    Nancy,Martin,Yoshida
    Nancy,Martin,Renegade
    Nancy,Martin,Jeremiah
    Nancy,Yoshida,Ikarus
    Nancy,Yoshida,Renegade
    Nancy,Yoshida,Jeremiah
    Nancy,Ikarus,Renegade
    Nancy,Ikarus,Jeremiah
    Nancy,Renegade,Jeremiah
    Frinckles,Martin,Yoshida
    Frinckles,Martin,Renegade
    Frinckles,Martin,Jeremiah
    Frinckles,Yoshida,Ikarus
    Frinckles,Yoshida,Renegade
    Frinckles,Yoshida,Jeremiah
    Frinckles,Ikarus,Renegade
    Frinckles,Ikarus,Jeremiah
    Frinckles,Renegade,Jeremiah

But, accounting for the fact Frinckles is a wolf and there has to be a wolf between Lolde/Ikarus/Stellaria, there's really only 11 possible teams.

Frinckles, Stellaria, Buster
    Frinckles, Stellaria, Nancy
    Frinckles, Stellaria, Martin
    Frinckles, Stellaria, Yoshida
    Frinckles, Stellaria, Ikarus
    Frinckles, Stellaria, Renegade
    Frinckles, Stellaria, Jeremiah
    Frinckles, Nancy, Ikarus
    Frinckles, Yoshida, Ikarus
    Frinckles, Ikarus, Renegade
    Frinckles, Ikarus, Jeremiah

In order of the ones I believe from most to least,

-believable-
    Frinckles, Stellaria, Martin
    Frinckles, Stellaria, Jeremiah
    Frinckles, Stellaria, Yoshida

-Skeptical, but still somewhat believable-
    Frinckles, Stellaria, Renegade
    Frinckles, Stellaria, Nancy

-sad if true, but could still be convinced-
    Frinckles, Stellaria, Ikarus
    Frinckles, Ikarus, Jeremiah
    Frinckles, Nancy, Ikarus
    Frinckles, Yoshida, Ikarus
    Frinckles, Ikarus, Renegade
    Frinckles, Stellaria, Buster

If you have reason to disagree with any of my logic, feel free to respond with your criticisms - I much prefer to be corrected when I make a bad logical argument, and it's likely I made at least one since I made this when I was tired.

I'm either going to log off for the night or read Stellaria's posts since I've been working on this and haven't had the chance to fulfill my promise. Depends on how tired I get.

39. ISO #1839

My brain is starting to turn into a sieve, so I’ll try to figure this out tomorrow. Hopefully Buster replacement chimes in before EoD.
    Oh I completely missed the 24 hour extension post. thanks!

Who do you think Renegade should shoot here if you agree that Frinckles and Gikkle are never CE or Bomber here and Town Gunsmith/Town Ren team exists. I think it can help him decide. We will need more time if vig kill happens.

40. ISO #1840

41. ISO #1841

Of course I’m still on this because I’m trying to decide between you and Frinkles.

I still very much dislike those posts. I know you’ve since dropped it and if it weren’t for the thundedome, I probably wouldn’t be bringing it up. But flpov, it looked like you were trying to shade me and completely ignore your previous day of tr me. And I still don’t understand your issue with my EoD vote either.
    Shade implies that I subtly try and make you look bad without directly engaging you. I straight up accused you of murdering that poor man lol
    I explained my problem with your eod vote in one of my next posts btw

42. ISO #1842

For clarity; what I mean is there might be a town caroler out there hiding. If Frinckles doesn't flip as caroler then we can actually consider the carol Gikkle had? Very low chance but possible
    If there is a town caroler that didn't CC by this point that would be literal insanity and I'd probably rip my hair out

43. ISO #1843

I don’t understand why you claim fake carol as scum but so far there’s no claimed role that debunks what Frinkles is saying. That doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist because there is still one unclaimed.
    Is it that hard to believe that Frinckles or the mafia in general just has some role that benefits from this play? Vengeful, Gunsmith, Mayor, Blackmailer - all of these can bring town to MYLO a lot sooner.

44. ISO #1844

Oh I completely missed the 24 hour extension post. thanks!

Who do you think Renegade should shoot here if you agree that Frinckles and Gikkle are never CE or Bomber here and Town Gunsmith/Town Ren team exists. I think it can help him decide. We will need more time if vig kill happens.
    I don’t think Stellaria is likely CE based on their fake pr posting idea on d2, unless you’re going to argue it was done for show because I don’t see why CE does this. Ikarus claimed jailor so unlikely it’s him. Unless someone CCs cariloer is unlikely Frinkles, so my best guess for CE is anyone other than Ren, Ikarus, Stellaria and Frinkles. So who does that leave?

Not sure rn but I don’t think any of those players are likely CE.

@Ginkkle what is your reasoning for thinking Frinkles is scum because doesn’t he die the next day if you are town?

I’m trying to understand his motive for possibly lying here.

45. ISO #1845

Is it that hard to believe that Frinckles or the mafia in general just has some role that benefits from this play? Vengeful, Gunsmith, Mayor, Blackmailer - all of these can bring town to MYLO a lot sooner.
    Yeah, I do need it explained to me. Can you do that?

46. ISO #1846

47. ISO #1847

I actually think there's a good chance mafia can just win if they manage to convince y'all to lynch me
    I think it's the only way all of the facts make sense. If mafia only has one or two PRs (frinckles), CE is encouraged to work with mafia (with maybe one sacrificed mafia to get them to help if mafia has 2 prs). Thus, mafia has 4 votes rn.

If, then, it's 7v4, mafia only needs one mislynch, and they are at 5v4. If mafia managed to get a gun (renegade), it's 4v4, and assuming mafia NKed a PR and Renegade shot one (bc CE would just out the PRs at this point so Ren can shoot), then the CE would only need one PR killed to win. This is easily achievable. A 4v4 tie goes to night, and mafia kills the last town PR. Thus, it is GG.

Well you might be wondering how that works if y'all just force Ren to shoot me. Or if the gunsmith is actually a fabricator. I don't exactly have good explanations for these. Maybe the gunsmith is mafia and Ren isn't attached to his gun specifically. Or maybe he just conveniently forgets to get online on time. Both are possible. The former explanation would actually answer all of these questions, actually. He knows the gun is real, and he knows he is able to shoot one without worrying about losing mafia's only gun.

There's a couple other explanations which allow for T!Renegade and a T!Gunsmith. Like a mafia mayor. Or a mafia vengeful. In either case, mafia isn't concerned about being voted out.

The more I think about this, the more I'm just like... why are you guys so convinced frinckles wouldn't make this play as scum lol. S!gunsmith, S!mayor, and S!vengeful all encourage this "suicidal" play. Maybe even S!blackmailer.

Okay. I'm done with rambling about potential MyLO. I'll do some actual analysis in a couple hours.
    Read this post nancy, i explain it here ^^

48. ISO #1848

49. ISO #1849

50. ISO #1850