Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

2. ISO #252

3. ISO #253

4. ISO #254

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

I feel villagery vibes from Yoshida, Renegade, and to a bit lesser extent from lol. Reason for this is through their posts. I read people tonally and by trying to figure out if what they'd say is alignment indicative. I know everyone does this and it's pretty par for the course, but it's my main course of action. I don't do mechanics, so gameplay is really important for me. With that being said, I have the opposite feeling when I read BusterCannon and Frinckles' post. I didn't like BusterCannon's reasoning for being suspicious of Renegade and when I asked about it he didn't acknowledge it.

-vote BusterCannon
    ~If winning doesn't matter, then why do they keep score~

7. ISO #257

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    Each person posts three roles.

Even people without roles so far.

The people with roles CAN choose to put their real role among the three.

They do not have to.

We carry on the game keeping up with these claims, a la if one of the claims was Caroler, we provide feedback for that claim, even if fake, etc.
    While I don't disagree, it seems like a lot of work. I guess I am down for it if it's gonna help us.

8. ISO #258

I don't think Buster will ever make one towny post or try to actively engage with town in a constructive manner.

Since I personally believe he is a jester, I would never vote him, but perfectly fine with the mafia team to kill him.

But given that mafia will be fine with Buster hanging around, I don't think he will be NK'd.

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianoVD View Post
    I feel villagery vibes from Yoshida, Renegade, and to a bit lesser extent from lol. Reason for this is through their posts. I read people tonally and by trying to figure out if what they'd say is alignment indicative. I know everyone does this and it's pretty par for the course, but it's my main course of action. I don't do mechanics, so gameplay is really important for me. With that being said, I have the opposite feeling when I read BusterCannon and Frinckles' post. I didn't like BusterCannon's reasoning for being suspicious of Renegade and when I asked about it he didn't acknowledge it.

-vote BusterCannon
    I also like Yoshida. I loved his way of speaking.

I also had a good vibe from Ren.

Not much feeling about loldebite yet.

I agree with everything you said about buster, minus the voting part.

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

I've got a proposal for you all. I think it'd be a good idea to provide a smokescreen for the five people who got a role, and perhaps it would also make it harder for scum and Jester if we do this. I propose that everyone fake claim three roles from the list. Those who actually got roles could use it as an opportunity to soft claim if they want to, that way when people start to flip, we have some info later on in the game?
    Well...I kinda like it and I kinda don't.

Because I see pros and cons.

Pros:
    -Real PRs can soft without actually being outed
    -Town PRs will be better protected.

Cons:
    -Might create too much confusion for town, I mean.....it would take alot of work and coordination to actually figure out the real claim vs fake claim and things could get lost in the chaos.
    -Chaos Exe already knows who they are but town wouldn't know if they can trust any claim.

I don't know. That's how I feel about it atm.

I am so glad this is not a flipless game.

21. ISO #271

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post

Pros:

Cons:
    -Might create too much confusion for town, I mean.....it would take alot of work and coordination to actually figure out the real claim vs fake claim and things could get lost in the chaos.
    -Chaos Exe already knows who they are but town wouldn't know if they can trust any claim.

Feel free to add more pros and cons, but we gotta ask ourselves if added chaos is worth the benefit we get out of it.

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

What do you feel about Stellaria's proposal. Does it make sense? How would it work exactly?
    haha was already working on my post.

Based on what I understand, everyone fake claims, you can add your actual claims as well if you like. This would protect town PRs from getting sniped? But I don't think the PRs would want to reveal and claim unprompted unless they have information they need to share so don't see if there's actual benefit to it.

24. ISO #274

I can see how it could help provide cover and can't really see a drawback by doing it, but maybe you guys think otherwise.
    I don't have a strong feeling about it. I think any initiative to start strong interactions is good for town so if the general consensus agrees to it, I will too.

25. ISO #275

Pros:

Cons:

Yeah, like that's pretty much my thoughts exactly. I think the chaos part is why I said it seems like a lot of work to keep up. I'm trying to see if what they are proposing helps mafia or town and if it's a good intentions type of post. The latter is the first thought I had when reading it. Almost like okay the thought is good, but there would/could be problems with its execution.

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

Yeah, like that's pretty much my thoughts exactly. I think the chaos part is why I said it seems like a lot of work to keep up. I'm trying to see if what they are proposing helps mafia or town and if it's a good intentions type of post. The latter is the first thought I had when reading it. Almost like okay the thought is good, but there would/could be problems with its execution.
    When coming up with the idea I wasn't really thinking we'd dwell much on everyone's claims unless it was like a direct red check or something. Would take at most one post from every person if we chose to do it

30. ISO #280

While I have you here, what are your thoughts on Frinckles vote on you? You both seem to have familiarity with each other and you seemed to dismiss the vote.
    eh, I am just putting it aside as a banter vote. It was day 1 anyway. Doesn't mean I am ignoring it though. I have wrote his name my book of grudges though for easier reference in the future.

We have played KRC together, and I used to play alot of arcade mode.

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

-vote BusterCannon
    Now that I think about it, he could be Jester; taking his total posts into account, but I think it's more likely that it's mafia trying to play like Jester like Ikarus mentioned.

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

eh, I am just putting it aside as a banter vote. It was day 1 anyway. Doesn't mean I am ignoring it though. I have wrote his name my book of grudges though for easier reference in the future.

We have played KRC together, and I used to play alot of arcade mode.
    Ah, duly noted. I'd like to see where you're interaction goes as the days transpire.

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

Nice, polite and articulate? Yeah I like it too.
    Having said that, everyone is null for me

This is a super early read/feelings

EVERYONE-NULL-but i am already liking some people.

Buster-not scumlean, but currenly would like to see him flip. This view might change as he posts more and changes his 'tude to accepting more interaction.

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

45. ISO #295

8. Auwt
    4. BusterCannon
    13. Clemensthelemon
    7. Frinckles
    2. Gikkle
    11. ikarusdk

5. ItalianoVD

3. Loldebite
    9. MartinGG99
    6. Nancy Drew 39
    12. Renegade
    1. Stellaria
    10. yoshida

@Loldebite @MartinGG99 @Nancy Drew 39 @Renegade @yoshida yall down to be in a squad together? i'll call it XYZ squad because we're the later half of the list alphabetically

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

48. ISO #298

49. ISO #299

maybe that's awful reasoning but I guess I kind of also like the questions you're asking too
    Eh, it's Day 2, it's okay to have awful reasoning early on. ;) I've learned not to talk about things I don't know about and mechanics is a weak point for me and that's why I didn't really engage on Day 1 about what would be best to vote for, etc.

50. ISO #300