User Tag List

Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

2. ISO #702

3. ISO #703

4. ISO #704

Re: S-FM 348: Standoff

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    I don't recall if you played on narrator back then, I feel like you did a couple games but I'm not sure
    No, I haven't played narrator
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

5. ISO #705

cuz getting a confirmed town is better than a role that doesn't mean shit since it says nothing about alignment ? IIRC I have one of the only PR role that's patriot only, and my check doesn't see alignment either, only role. What good would knowing dw really is invest do ?
    idk if i was your role and v I'd be upset right now that i didn't visit death so that when i died today everyone would be more dissapointed in killing me when they see the double result right away

6. ISO #706

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    anyway I'm going to reveal after MM and Vittae reveal.

I think we have enough to go on today.

Either death is right and lol is a scum tailor and the obvious defense would be to claim a PR role that is town, because claiming citizen right now with 3 people not revealed is a bad idea
    Death is wrong and lol is actually a snitch.
    Death was on stand yesterday and he had to pull something to live through today. I don't think they are bussing each other.

7. ISO #707

8. ISO #708

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    Pushing on me/deathworlds makes no sense and I'd probably look back to d1 about it to see what people are talkign about there because i don't remember any mention until vittae mentioned it around eod but i'm too lazy for that
    FIne let's say that you're town, we've got nothing better to do before MM arrives anyway.
    If I'm scum, who's in with me ?
    If DW's scum, who's in with him ?

9. ISO #709

10. ISO #710

11. ISO #711

12. ISO #712

13. ISO #713

is this w/w theater designed to get people to vote me because that's very funny
    That WOULD be funny lol

but no it's just the least bad DW could come up with after the panicky claim yesterday

I was hoping to die for my claim, but yeah, chemist definitely is scarier. SIgh.

14. ISO #714

15. ISO #715

16. ISO #716

17. ISO #717

18. ISO #718

19. ISO #719

20. ISO #720

21. ISO #721

22. ISO #722

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    and seriously, saving me at eod?

Zero confidence in your reads, OR happy with either outcome, and seeing how pod flipped town...
    I'll say it again because i think it didn't get seen on the last page

you can't create v/v wagons and then seriously believe it's going to be percieved as a valid push to push me for not wanting to vote on either after you claim PR

After appealing that you should live at eod you think i should trust my w read on you over your claim? Why claim then, if you think it shouldn't influence how people vote?

23. ISO #723

Quote Originally Posted by Vittae View Post
    Ftr while I'm obviously frustrated rn, it's not specifically at Varcron and I have no hard feelings towards them. Everyone makes mistakes and they seem like a cool person.
    Saying this because I namedropped Vacron earlier and made it look like I was extremely annoyed at them specifically. I'm not, it's cool.

24. ISO #724

Dang you came out of retirement to rand scum and lynch your old pal ? Brutal
    You act like I totally lead that train, which no, I did not. If anything Mizery lynched PoD by forcing it to go to a coin flip
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

25. ISO #725

26. ISO #726

27. ISO #727

28. ISO #728

29. ISO #729

30. ISO #730

31. ISO #731

32. ISO #732

I'll say it again because i think it didn't get seen on the last page

you can't create v/v wagons and then seriously believe it's going to be percieved as a valid push to push me for not wanting to vote on either after you claim PR
    So they were both town trains from your pov?
    fucketh me in the ass

33. ISO #733

34. ISO #734

35. ISO #735

No, it's an assumption that you were happy with either me or Pod dying, seeing as how you left it to a coinflip, that only makes sense to me if you knew everyone's alignments as a wolf
    Mindmeld here. What the heck was that last minute coinflip? That basically cemented my feeling about Mizery's overconfidence: she was very happy with what was going on at EOD. I feel like that invalidates the Mizery/Deathworlds theory, though; thoughts on this @Vittae ?

Also, we should claim now, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

36. ISO #736

37. ISO #737

for the record I was not poisoned
    fucketh me in the ass

38. ISO #738

You act like I totally lead that train, which no, I did not. If anything Mizery lynched PoD by forcing it to go to a coin flip
    That was a joke. There's nothing left for us to tell each other but jokes and petty insults.

UNLESS ika claims coach and redirecting you onto someone else, but If that happens I swear to god I'll find them and call them names for a whole fucking day. And I'll pretend I'm their ex that you left after drugging me or something horrible. And I'll write their name in my shitnote. And I'l cry myself to sleep right then.

39. ISO #739

40. ISO #740

41. ISO #741

42. ISO #742

43. ISO #743

44. ISO #744

45. ISO #745

46. ISO #746

47. ISO #747

Quote Originally Posted by Vittae View Post
    Wait are poisons not public?
    poison leaves feedback, the kill happens as the end of the day, doesn't affect the numbers required for a lynch
    fucketh me in the ass

48. ISO #748

49. ISO #749

and i suppose he didn't poison MM

then again wolves might not claim if they have been poisoned
    I confirm I was not poisoned, btw
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

50. ISO #750