User Tag List

Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM 310: DTM

1. ISO #651

2. ISO #652

3. ISO #653

Re: S-FM 310: DTM

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    yeah no. fucking read DM's iso. he does not give a shit about dying, he's more worried that Mike is an insane cop who gets opposite alignments.

he's also inferring he got some lame ass town role. He wouldn't know if he was a scumbag (or whatever citizen gives false feedback) so he'd assume that Mike is an insane cop.

Problem with that is, nobody bitches about being citizen in that much detail, so he got some sort of shitty town power role which could be one of a million different things.

something is definitely off here.
    Do not ignore me.

Extrapolate information -----------> https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/searc...archid=3242609

https://youtu.be/DqP95URub_o?t=20
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

4. ISO #654

5. ISO #655

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    yeah sorry, ignore that. I kinda got lost in overthinking the setup.

it could be cult, sk, mafia, triad who the fuck knows

off top mike claim is sus to me because I really want to believe we have only 1 TPR and that is killing.

if mike was actually town sheriff, I don't see him claiming this early in a hidden setup man, no fuckin way, the guy knows FM, he is the FM lol
    Dude Look from my Pov.
    I log in and Gry who has not made a single post is at L1. and the one who I got a mafia check on put him at L1.

6 town 6 non town setup. Why would I alow a posible town to go over when I have info that there is a Mafia aligned person puting him in L1. I mean come on.

I had no choice but to out. Who comes into a setup with some one at L1 before you have made a single post and seeing the person you have a Mafia red check on is the one putting them in L1.

Everyone so hard defending DM I just dont get it. He gives up when I call him out. Frenkles thinks it is some other worldy play.

Can you all ever take anything for face value?

I mean it is what it is. I have the check I have. nothing I say or you all say is not going to change the facts.

This is why I called a Thunderdome. If you think I am fake then Vote me. If you think I am real then Kill DM.

I have an idea if i am fake and there is a Viggy. and if DM flips anything But Mafia ANYTHING Shoot me tonight.

If I am jester I lose here.
    If i am exe I lose here.
    If i am Evil I lose here.
    If i am night imune you lynch me tomorrow. I lose here.

So please explain what angle am I shooting?
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

6. ISO #656

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Dude Look from my Pov.
    I log in and Gry who has not made a single post is at L1. and the one who I got a mafia check on put him at L1.

6 town 6 non town setup. Why would I alow a posible town to go over when I have info that there is a Mafia aligned person puting him in L1. I mean come on.

I had no choice but to out. Who comes into a setup with some one at L1 before you have made a single post and seeing the person you have a Mafia red check on is the one putting them in L1.

Everyone so hard defending DM I just dont get it. He gives up when I call him out. Frenkles thinks it is some other worldy play.

I mean it is what it is. I have the check I have. nothing I say or you all say is not going to change the facts.

This is why I called a Thunderdome. If you think I am fake then Vote me. If you think I am real then Kill DM.

I have an idea if i am fake and there is a Viggy. and if DM flips anything But Mafia ANYTHING Shoot me tonight.

If i am exe I lose here.

What if DM is right about you?

7. ISO #657

8. ISO #658

Dude Look from my Pov.

If i am exe I lose here.

It is about losing the majority man. You realize lynching DM could lead us to losing majority. What if you were witcheD? DruGGED?

9. ISO #659

10. ISO #660

11. ISO #661

More importantly, if mike is presumptuous that were in a multiball, why isn't he concerned with being killed by scum? He's only worried about being shot by a supposed vigilante.
    he asks for a doc even. like cmon

why would we even have a doc in this setup? 6 vs 6 is quite telling to me. 6 non-town atleast 4-5 of them have night actions I have a strong feeling of it. maybe one of them is even a neutral mayor or some crazy shit, i am calling it

12. ISO #662

What if DM is right about you?
    Then why would I get Mafia? if this is a 1v1v1v1v1v1 ops cop is less likely. I don't think DM is correct on me. When he first brought it up I thought hmmm maybe. Then as a read his posts and looked at it being 6town 6 non town that would be even more into town. That role make 0 since to put it in this setup. Hell I even agree that my role is a bit OP. This is why I am thinking there is no medic or BG and I am prob Dieing tonight. So from my PoV we are 100% going to loes a town PR tonight ME. If I am alive tomorrow I will be shocked.

But lets say DM is correct( I hard Doubt that). and I am not killed tonight. We still get info good info.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

13. ISO #663

he asks for a doc even. like cmon

why would we even have a doc in this setup? 6 vs 6 is quite telling to me. 6 non-town atleast 4-5 of them have night actions I have a strong feeling of it. maybe one of them is even a neutral mayor or some crazy shit, i am calling it
    I was thinking of that earlier too but I'm not so sure if non town explicitly implies scum could be masons or some shit

14. ISO #664

It is about losing the majority man. You realize lynching DM could lead us to losing majority. What if you were witcheD? DruGGED?
    We can play the what if all day long. If we do that why even have PR roles.

15. ISO #665

I was thinking of that earlier too but I'm not so sure if non town explicitly implies scum could be masons or some shit
    Yeah. Scum has to be very spread here or have no KPN for me to be citizen in a balanced setup.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

16. ISO #666

Then why would I get Mafia? if this is a 1v1v1v1v1v1 ops cop is less likely. I don't think DM is correct on me. When he first brought it up I thought hmmm maybe. Then as a read his posts and looked at it being 6town 6 non town that would be even more into town. That role make 0 since to put it in this setup. Hell I even agree that my role is a bit OP. This is why I am thinking there is no medic or BG and I am prob Dieing tonight. So from my PoV we are 100% going to loes a town PR tonight ME. If I am alive tomorrow I will be shocked.

But lets say DM is correct( I hard Doubt that). and I am not killed tonight. We still get info good info.
    well yeah, by all means you're dead tonight barring a doc.

17. ISO #667

18. ISO #668

I never claimed they are explicitly scum. I think the scum are minority in non-town and thats what protects us townies at night just to think about it.

mike acting like this reminds me of his spirits game where he claimed not-doctor. it is the same position he is trying to put himself in to when I connect the dots.

this ofc doesn't mean if he is scum or neutral or town trying to protect our tpr. too early to call shots but its deffo sus

also ceko hasn't said shit which is making me paranoid

-vote theoneceko

not happy with ganelon and renegade either

19. ISO #669

20. ISO #670

I never claimed they are explicitly scum. I think the scum are minority in non-town and thats what protects us townies at night just to think about it.

mike acting like this reminds me of his spirits game where he claimed not-doctor. it is the same position he is trying to put himself in to when I connect the dots.

this ofc doesn't mean if he is scum or neutral or town trying to protect our tpr. too early to call shots but its deffo sus

also ceko hasn't said shit which is making me paranoid

-vote theoneceko

not happy with ganelon and renegade either
    you were saying a mislynch on DM could outnumber us.

21. ISO #671

I wonder why it's called the death threat meeting?
    This is sus ngl

What does your role flavor say
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

22. ISO #672

23. ISO #673

24. ISO #674

More importantly, if mike is presumptuous that were in a multiball, why isn't he concerned with being killed by scum? He's only worried about being shot by a supposed vigilante.
    OMG you are twisting what i have been saying.

I said viggy to kill me Tonight if DM flips anything but MAfia anything.

go iso me you will see I was worried about scum killing me at start. I asked for a BG OR DOC. When I first outed.

Frenkles you are hard trying to discredit me WHY?

Do not make claims stating what I have been thinking that are not true.

I was never worryed about a viggy. I welcomed a Viggy to shoot me if I was wrong.

I said

If DM flips anything But MAFIA Viggy shoot me tonight.

This will confirm I can not be any of the BS you have tryed to project onto me.

If you think I am so fake then Just VOTE MY ASS.

Are you scared of seeing my flip??????

If you think I am Jester then Lynch DM and Kill me in the night I would lose.
    If you think i am EXE then shoot me in the night I will lose if I am NI then lynch me tomorrow I lose.
    If you think i am scum Then Kill me in the night I lose.

Again I ask What angle am I shooting? What do I gain from this play?????

MAYBE I AM REAL WITH A REAL CHECK? HMMMMM wow he just might be real????

If you think I am fake Get the balls and vote me.

25. ISO #675

26. ISO #676

27. ISO #677

28. ISO #678

29. ISO #679

30. ISO #680

Yeah, I didn't understand the bad ratings. It was a good flick.
    I mean I liked that they did something different from it. When I realized it was filmed like a chinese film with people running up walls and shit I got really hyped. Tbh, I wish they did more of that, lotta lost potential there
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

31. ISO #681

32. ISO #682

Again, this argument can be made about ANYONE, we mislunch anyone once and we lose majority

This is not an argument against lunching DM
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

33. ISO #683

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I mean I liked that they did something different from it. When I realized it was filmed like a chinese film with people running up walls and shit I got really hyped. Tbh, I wish they did more of that, lotta lost potential there
    the horse archer part was badass

34. ISO #684

35. ISO #685

36. ISO #686

37. ISO #687

38. ISO #688

39. ISO #689

I cannot piece together in my mind why he would lament over his role, and yet be so quick to point out to Mike/the rest of us that he's a probable insane cop.

He knows as Mafia his flip would be red, there is no reason to go that route -- it'd be simpler to just call him a liar and be done with it.

40. ISO #690

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    My flips actually kinda good thought because if Mike is Town then it confirms he is Opposite Day Cop.
    Giving us knowledge about the setup from his point of view

If disagree and I’d say if Mike is legit that he checks him Day 2.
    Guiding a Cop!Mike for D2 off his reads.

I might be a strong player.
    But if an exe/mafia is up my ass and I’m the least harmful ML for Town.
    Why care?

I can try if you want. I’ll tell you what.
    I’ll make something in the morning if that makes your still keep respect for me after my flip.
    generally not giving a shit but identifying risk/reward with his own death

When you see my flip and your Town.
    Note that your Opposite Cop.
    affirming to Mike directly that his true role would be

41. ISO #691

Did you find anything wrong with DM's ISO this game?
    yeah I do actually, for example the sterile question might be a non-town slip since he assumed it is part of flavor of setup.

he is also easily throwing the jester/exe cards out there like thats OMGUS coming from him.

citizen claim is fine but he doesn't even fully claim it and thats hmmmmmm

i am ok with his lynch tbh but lack of input from some slots are more concerning to me than DM's iso

42. ISO #692

yeah I do actually, for example the sterile question might be a non-town slip since he assumed it is part of flavor of setup.

he is also easily throwing the jester/exe cards out there like thats OMGUS coming from him.

citizen claim is fine but he doesn't even fully claim it and thats hmmmmmm

i am ok with his lynch tbh but lack of input from some slots are more concerning to me than DM's iso
    he is definitely not claiming citizen and he didn't have much cognitive dissonance about Mike's claim. idk about the sterile part, just confusion I guess?

and yeah, activity kind sucks in some areas.

43. ISO #693

44. ISO #694

45. ISO #695

46. ISO #696

47. ISO #697

48. ISO #698

49. ISO #699

50. ISO #700