User Tag List

1. ISO #1

PetyrBaelish 1-S2-1-8382670

Your Account Name: Martin

Account Name: GREEDY
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-6490710
    In-Game Name: Slave Master John

Crimes Committed: Griefing/Rolequit

Summary: Account is Framer in slot 10. He starts calling everyone or certain players niggers or blacks and otherwise. He may of been trying to appear as a jester or baiting veteran. However, this appears to not be the case as on night 1 he explicitly tells the dragon head that he is a nigger, and that he doesn't care for the existence of a spy. [While its possible he was trying to reverse-psychology a hypothetical spy, I argue this puts suspicion on him anyways]. As a result of the role interactions of night 1, the dragon head dies to a bodyguard. Later, on day 2, he is put on trial. He puts up a fake, but good defense for why he is innocent (Claims sheriff and checked 3 on night 1). When voted innocent, the town next put up 5 for trial, who was a guilty voter. It is at this time the account inexplicably leaves the game.

Account Name: PetyrBaelish
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-8382670
    In-Game Name: Janos Slynt

Crimes Committed: Griefing

Summary: Account is sheriff in slot 5, gets put onto trial on day 2 for guilty voting 10 when 10 was voted innocent by most. He the proceeds to ramble on (with what I presume are move or show quotes?) with nothing to defend himself with. He gets lynched on day 2.

Account Name: Terrornoob
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-10319593
    In-Game Name: Shrek is our god

Crimes Committed: Griefing

Summary: Account is Doctor in slot 13. Gets attacked but saved by bodyguard, and audited on night one. On night 3, two people visit a veteran who were on alert, one of them was the Amne-turned-sheriff in slot 9, and listed in his Last Will that he visited 12, the veteran on that night. Account on day 4 then goes to all-caps and semi-spam that 12 must be triad, for no given reason. He is then put on trial, and does offer his defense that he is citizen and once was doctor until night 1. He is then Lynched.

Additional notes: It should be noted that I, Martin ("That one Idiot" in-game), when executed/guiltied on day 3, warned everyone to not game throw/break rules as I was watching them. The account Terrornoob committed his alleged crime after and despite that clear warning to everyone.

-Mafia- (292).SC2Replay

Edit 1&2: Fixed grammatical and other errors on the first summary.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: GREEDY: 1-S2-1-6490710, PetyrBaelish 1-S2-1-8382670, Terrornoob 1-S2-1-10319593

SC ID VERIFICATION

GREEDY: Correct. 1-S2-1-6490710
    PetyrBaelish: Correct. 1-S2-1-8382670
    Terrornoob: Correct. 1-S2-1-10319593

Respective Hotkeys

GREEDY: Control + 5
    PetyrBaelish: 1
    Terrornoob: Control + 4

Was the Game Result altered?

Well, having 1 less member surely decreased Town's chances of winning,

Previous Offenses

GREEDY: 1 report from 2017. Intentional Gamethrowing / Skyping (8 months old) https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=6490710
    PetyrBaelish: 2 reports from 2018.
    Terrornoob: None

Player Offenses

GREEDY: None
    PetyrBaelish: Griefing
    Terrornoob: None

Summary

Names / Roles: GREEDY selects "Slave Master John" as his name. Gets Forger. PetyrBaelish chooses "Janos Slynt" as his name. Gets Sheriff. Terrornoob chooses "Shrek is our god". Gets Doctor.

Day 1: GREEDY sends the "NIGGERS DESERVE TO BE IN CHAINS ITS THE WAY WE KEEP THEM IN LINE" message several times.

Night 1: GREEDY calls his Dragon Head a nigger. Terrornoobs gets roleblocked, attacked, saved and audited to Citizen.

Day 2: GREEDY says some more racist stuff. Gets trialed and claims Sheriff. He is innoed. Only PetyrBaelish and Terrornoob guilty.

PetyrBaelish is trialed due to guiltying. PetyrBaelish decides to roleplay as Janos Slynt (GOT character) during his trial. He is guiltied and flips Sheriff. During his execution GREEDY quits the game. Terrornoob also says "INNO" two times. This probably makes 12 start spamming "GET SHREK NEXT HE IS THE ARSONIST" until night starts.

Night 2: Terrornoob uses his vest.

Day 3: Terrornoob apparently didn't like getting called an arsonist by 12 and spams "GORDEN RAMSAY (12) IS TRIAD" the whole day.

Night 3: 2 townies die to 12 (Veteran).

Day 4: Terrornoob continues spamming "GORDON RAMSAY IS TRIAD". 12 gets trialed, claims Veteran and is innoed. Terrornoob is trialed, claims Doctor that was audited and that he was visited by 4 people. Town says that there cannot be any more protective and he's lynched. He flips Citizen.

Next night Arsonist burns 4 people and wins the game.

Recommended Action

GREEDY: Ignore
    PetyrBaelish: Watch List x2
    Terrornoob: Ignore

Additional Notes
    Thank you for the report! Feel free to report more players if you think they’re breaking the rules!

GREEDY: We can't know why he left during D2. Rolequitting is when it occurs during D1/N1.

Terrornoob: Terrornoob has 15 games played. He doesn't seem particularly smart. He seems to play the game "decently" until when 12 spams that he's Arsonist. He appears to not be happy about that and decides to spam that 12 is Triad. His anger towards 12 eventually gets him lynched, but he actually claims his role and cooperates with 4 who claims Confirmed Town.

If he were not such a new player I would not let this slide.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

4. ISO #4

Re: GREEDY: 1-S2-1-6490710, PetyrBaelish 1-S2-1-8382670, Terrornoob 1-S2-1-10319593

Thanks for your clarification of the rules (Especially that note about rolequite only being d1/n1)! I'll try to be more careful of what I report next time. I don't want to appear as someone who creates false reports :c.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Thanks for your clarification of the rules (Especially that note about rolequite only being d1/n1)! I'll try to be more careful of what I report next time. I don't want to appear as someone who creates false reports :c.
    … thanks martin. But seriously we can't punish any random person for leaving at any random time. That would be wrong as many people have legit reasons they need to afk etc. It's different when somebody blatantly quits when they receive their role - that makes it obv why they quit. the general purpose of punishments here is against people OBVIOUSLY trying to hurt the game
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

6. ISO #6