Register

User Tag List

Page 44 of 71 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 54 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,200 of 3518
  1. ISO #2151

2. ISO #2152

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    Defended? I literally voted to lynch him 1 minute before EoD day 2.
    This is a very good point, and one reason why I'd lynch Light before lynching Yuesford.

However, Yuesford sheeped me when he was scum in Last Hope, so maybe I shouldn't be giving Yuesford townpoints for the way he voted during day 2 EoD.

~~~

I think I need to start re-reading. Even though I'm interacting a lot with players, I'm not getting a fresh perspective on this game at all.

3. ISO #2153

4. ISO #2154

5. ISO #2155

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Yes.
    I mean with the development's we've just had i'd say Yagami actually has earned that next lynch yes.

HOWEVER. The fact that Yues also literally just put me as top town no questions needed, then voted me is pretty much just as bad.

Ceko think of it like this. If you were in a !town Yagami//Yuesfords shoes. Would you just come out of nowhere with the "blinks not vigi" theory, which the probability is SUPER LOW? Like their progressions both make ZERO sense for them to arrive at that conclusion.

I do think it's logical three scum are exactly Yues/Yagami/Funny
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

6. ISO #2156

7. ISO #2157

This is a very good point, and one reason why I'd lynch Light before lynching Yuesford.

However, Yuesford sheeped me when he was scum in Last Hope, so maybe I shouldn't be giving Yuesford townpoints for the way he voted during day 2 EoD.

~~~

I think I need to start re-reading. Even though I'm interacting a lot with players, I'm not getting a fresh perspective on this game at all.
    However, my townread on Light changed to a scumread.

8. ISO #2158

9. ISO #2159

10. ISO #2160

11. ISO #2161

12. ISO #2162

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I mean with the development's we've just had i'd say Yagami actually has earned that next lynch yes.

HOWEVER. The fact that Yues also literally just put me as top town no questions needed, then voted me is pretty much just as bad.

Ceko think of it like this. If you were in a !town Yagami//Yuesfords shoes. Would you just come out of nowhere with the "blinks not vigi" theory, which the probability is SUPER LOW? Like their progressions both make ZERO sense for them to arrive at that conclusion.

I do think it's logical three scum are exactly Yues/Yagami/Funny
    I agree.

Are you saying you think all three mafia are still alive?

13. ISO #2163

As a town player here you really need to think why Yuesford/Yagami would be acting the way they are right now as town.

If it doesn't make sense they deserve to die.
    idk why you need to make a scumteam of me n anime guy n yues just say your gonna lynch me n do it already because your play makes no sense

14. ISO #2164

15. ISO #2165

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    idk why you need to make a scumteam of me n anime guy n yues just say your gonna lynch me n do it already because your play makes no sense
    Why does my play not make sense please explain?

And I do plan on lynching you don't worry

16. ISO #2166

17. ISO #2167

18. ISO #2168

I agree.

Are you saying you think all three mafia are still alive?
    It's the ONLY thing that makes sense RN fmpov, why would they all come out with the same agenda when the progression for all three of them DOES NOT lead there?

19. ISO #2169

Why does my play not make sense please explain?

And I do plan on lynching you don't worry
    we have no other pr claims and you cant technically claim a kill there is 0 chance maf hits you as town and you wont die as a bad guy. the only reason anyone listening to you is because your claim literally the whole game has wondered wtf you were doing even your gunner shot claim would have been anti town

20. ISO #2170

21. ISO #2171

As a town player here you really need to think why Yuesford/Yagami would be acting the way they are right now as town.

If it doesn't make sense they deserve to die.
    They could just be bad townies. It's a stretch at this point though. I can't believe they're throwing shade at your vigilante claim right now. If they commit to their scumread on you, then they have to get lynched.

22. ISO #2172

23. ISO #2173

24. ISO #2174

25. ISO #2175

26. ISO #2176

27. ISO #2177

we have no other pr claims and you cant technically claim a kill there is 0 chance maf hits you as town and you wont die as a bad guy. the only reason anyone listening to you is because your claim literally the whole game has wondered wtf you were doing even your gunner shot claim would have been anti town
    You've been discrediting my claim since I've made it because you know that you guys killed banana alongside me.

The agenda you've been selling has become clear as day and you guys FUCKED UP by not killing me when you should have N2.

28. ISO #2178

29. ISO #2179

Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    Watch blinkskater would flip mafia after this game ends.
    Killing me today/tonight won't stop you.

FOLKS, REMEMBER THIS THEORY
    BLINKSKATER MIGHT'VE RISKED THE VIG PLAY. THE REAL VIG MIGHT BE DEAD
    Small likelihood but if true impressive.

Very small likelihood.

30. ISO #2180

They could just be bad townies. It's a stretch at this point though. I can't believe they're throwing shade at your vigilante claim right now. If they commit to their scumread on you, then they have to get lynched.
    They've went all in on it homie. It's pretty clear based on how their entire play has changed.

31. ISO #2181

You've been discrediting my claim since I've made it because you know that you guys killed banana alongside me.

The agenda you've been selling has become clear as day and you guys FUCKED UP by not killing me when you should have N2.
    I think the Nerfed Medic healed you last night.

32. ISO #2182

33. ISO #2183

34. ISO #2184

what are you talking about you keep doubling down on the same unverified shit when your reads havent made sense all game. what if you just killed charmander and claimed gunner anyway what would you have to lose as scum

35. ISO #2185

36. ISO #2186

37. ISO #2187

@Renegade it really comes down to if you Think I'm Vigi or not.

Are you going to go with the probability, that I fake claimed Vigi instantly D2 and got away with it?

OR

Are you going to follow the illogical thread progression of 3 players who have been trying to throw the lynch onto you UNTILL they realized it wasn't going to happen and had to out themselves?

The choice is yours, vote funny if you think I'm vigi or vote me if you think i'm not.

38. ISO #2188

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Also Why Would @Marshmallow Marshall Just Vote With Blink Without Reading The Entirety Of The Game Once..

Lots Of Ideas In My Head Now That Ive Done My Re-Read..
    because of your scum buddy Funny not posting coherent thoughts

39. ISO #2189

Are you going to go with the probability, that I fake claimed Vigi instantly D2 and got away with it?

OR

Are you going to follow the illogical thread progression of 3 players who have been trying to throw the lynch onto you UNTILL they realized it wasn't going to happen and had to out themselves?

The choice is yours, vote funny if you think I'm vigi or vote me if you think i'm not.
    And Thats A Pocket Attempt If Ive Ever Saw One.. From My POV..

40. ISO #2190

41. ISO #2191

I think the Nerfed Medic healed you last night.
    I do too, if that's the case I will have his vote too.

If it wasn't the case, scum needed to further there agenda of us THINKING a scum died in either AUWT or the shot I claimed in banana.

42. ISO #2192

43. ISO #2193

OR

i never played with anyone who calls the kettle black mire than you. keep saying i discredit you while you post the same shit cloownn

44. ISO #2194

is there honestly any downside to claiming what you claimed if you were scum? just wondering
    Yes I'm CC'D and one of the best scum players in this game is eliminated because if there's a CC in this setup and you are UNSURE you kill both 100%

45. ISO #2195

i never played with anyone who calls the kettle black mire than you. keep saying i discredit you while you post the same shit cloownn
    I'm telling Renegade to make his own decision and you sit there and call me a clown? (:

I don't even need to reply.

46. ISO #2196

I encourage anyone that's town here to RE READ EOD 1.

You will notice that Yuesford Is most likely going to be lynched untill FUNNY votes AUWT.
    Then why didn't you shoot me night 1? You're a dick for asking the host for help to further your cause.
    What I got for my 18th Birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

47. ISO #2197

FTR based on contributions my full poe would be this:

Yues/funny
    Ren
    Yagami
    Sb16
    wrath/mm
    ceko
    blink
    When you put it like this yeah I support this order except for the weird placement of ceko
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

48. ISO #2198

Yes I'm CC'D and one of the best scum players in this game is eliminated because if there's a CC in this setup and you are UNSURE you kill both 100%
    are you legit claiming you fear killed somebody lmfao xD the problem that you dont even get is we got 1 2 3 4 5 ppl who didnt claim and if you were ccd by a gunner you could kill them at night.

49. ISO #2199

Yeah You Were Counterclaimed By ZZOrange. I Was Genuinely Curious How That Interaction Would Have Played Out..

50. ISO #2200