S-FM 306: Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing) - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

Re: S-FM Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Here's what I mean by "cleared" in my interpretation

Is this a misunderstanding in my logic or in your post?
    My post says she will stop being scummier and scummier because of lack of content if she gives us content, which is logical. You're the one saying I said she'd be cleared for it, which I never said. And once again, just like when you said the "100 % town" thing, you're taking what you said and changing it into something else: you say "this is your interpretation" when it's clearly written nowhere that she'd be cleared.
    No, what doesn't make sense is how you've changed scumreads thrice in the past few pages.

I didn't find it as a joke, so it probably wasn't obvious.
    Sorry, which scumreads have I changed in the past few pages? Quote the posts. I have changed my vote to move the pressure where I deem it useful.

And ok about the "confirmed town because she claimed citizen", can't argue with that
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #452

Full scumreading me for saying "100% town" is like scumreading me for saying "interesting"

That to me looks like you're attempting to push a mislynch and capitalise on a misword.
    Alright, let's look at it again. By the way, you saying this proves that you're being dishonest, because there's a huge difference between saying you're scum for having said the word "interesting" in any way or form and saying that you're scum for declaring that random people are 100 % town, and then instantly backtracking on it as soon as I point out that it's weird. You're also ignoring that I still don't like your "we are TvT" post, and are making it look like I'm only scumreading you for the "100 % town" post.

Proof:
    Bakermir and Ducky for me are 100% town for their posting habits and content this game as of D1
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You're pretty quick to towncore Bakermir (although I can understand this one, I wouldn't towncore him) and especially Ducky.
    I've never played with Ducky so that read is more tentative and are by no means locked
    100 % town means 100 % town.
    I should rephrase to 100% town currently in my eyes. Reads change over time.
    DIE DIE DIE

-vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #453

What do you want me to say that I haven't already said? I forgot for a bit that this was a post count limited game. And fyi, I'm in two games at once because this started much more quickly than I expected it to, so if you want to blame me for forgetting about an element I was not hyped for, fight me

@DS. "this entire post reads scummy to me" and a naked vote is uh, interesting? Care to elaborate a bit?
    I would certainly expect someone's reaction to me voting them after calling them scummy to be something other than... interesting.

What a weird reaction to that. Anyways, I thought the post was scummy like i said. I think your post was jumping on a suspicion of me in an attempt to help push what you considered to be an inactive, and then you did a bit of apologizing (which scum often do to not get on anyone's bad side) and then you defended banana as town with a very noncommittal statement that could be seen as pocketing (also something that scum does often to not get on people's bad side.)

To discount my vote by using the term naked is loaded in and of itself but I'll stop tearing into you this post and continue my reread. Leaving my vote here.

4. ISO #454

Re: S-FM 306: Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

Alright, so let's see...

I scumread her until she moves her ass a bit and posts something meaningful. Remember that last game, I pushed her and got her to speak.
    She will probably do something soon, but as long as she doesn't she goes in the scum pool. That doesn't mean she's necessarily scum, just that she will be scummier and scummier if she doesn't say something that isn't "I'm citizen" and "no I won't contribute".

Is there any place in this post where I say she will be cleared? NOPE, because she won't be. She just won't be in the scum pool for lack of meaningful content anymore, and my goal is to get her to contribute. Now, a better question would be: why are you twisting my posts to make them look scummy when they aren't?

Spoiler : The correct thing to do :
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron

I don't think he is twisting your words. What he's saying is also my read on how your posts jumped around and threw a lot of shade

5. ISO #455

6. ISO #456

Re : S-FM 306: Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

As for the vote,
    First I won't be voting MM nor Varcron, because I can't make my mind on who is looking the scummier.
    I'm tempted to believe Varcron AND MM are both town because of their mindset considering the post limit burning.
    (They were the only 2, with me to point this out actually).

So who do remain on the vote list?

BananaCucho : As I explained before, more like trollish spam, I'm not okay to vote him.
    Banana showed us good willingness through the last 50 posts made.
    I withdrew what I said, and I can understand if I'm ever being voted up based on that.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Tl;dr Auntie comes off as someone who is testing the waters of taking the easy route, trying to set up easy lunches early, and then backing off a bit when the idea is not as popular as he initially though. I’m good with Auntie being in my day 1 lunch pool
    Well what can I say? I guess I wont change your mind, but a theory is still a theory, I have never been facing this kind of situation namely post-limit game. I always try my best to answer "why would this guy post this, act like this and so on", a good proof in this game would be, that I also tried to explain how the Janitor would be an easy claim without further troubles.

Dark Magician : A recent show up.
    His post actually make sense and are really looking like the post he made previous game as Townie.
    Right in the game he decided to explain his read on almost everyone, and even if he hasnt found much about me yet, I believe he is town.
    His early read match mine in several cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Ok so I read and here’s my thoughts thus far.

I think DS has a good chance to be Scum (most likely FBI Agent or Mole) due to them mentioning “Multiball” this might just be a bias take but when I read the setup I originally thought FBI Agent Wins with the other scum.

Baker is probably town or he’s just try hard Power Wolfing here. Regardless here’s beneficial to town regardless of their alignment due to their content of posts.

Renegade didn’t continue to count their post number. They started but didn’t keep going so it has me concerned to an extent but it’s more off a “I’ll keep an eye out” rather then a “I think this is sus/odd”

Not sure on Auwt yet. It can go either way.

Mesk doing the ol’ Citizen Claim again.
    Classic Mesk tactic.

I agree with MM that we should definitely have a lynch today.

Ducky went from a joke post to right into the game all serious content wonder. So I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing.
    Like it could be that it’s normal for them to do as Town or it could be scum that is getting told what to do from their buddy. But I’ll say it’s normal for them regardless of alignment until proven otherwise.

Leaving only Ducky on the current vote list.

Quick reminder for all of you guys that dont like this post :

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Hi we are all scum this game, lovely.

True.

By the way what's up with wasting all your 40 posts lol.
    Don't you want to have a kind of discussion?
    I'm down to be voting any of the 40-post early maker as a D1 lynch.
    Now ask yourself :

What happen to people that fill their post count ? They cant interact anymore.
    What happen to people that cant interact anymore ? We can hardly read them based on their post.

What happens when day end ? Night (lol)
    What happens at night? Scum chat, coordination.

Scums will only start sharing at the begining of the night.
    A strat could just be to coast (in any kind of way) to ensure not sharing infos till D2 when scums are somehow coordinated.
    You will agree with this, or you won't. I don't care. This is a fact.

BTW : I'm not saying thats what Frinckles/Banana tried to do.

So my vote will be on Lucky Ducky for now.
    I can't find any way to explain this mindset.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDucky View Post
    I do not think that turbo posting in itself is AI no sir. I'm sure he has reasons for doing it whether it be King Shitposter of the day or something else. (TO MM)

This kind of thinking I do not really like. So many times I've seen wolves go "trying something new or specific this game." It leaves kind of this future defense in place if they get scum read later on in the game. (TO VARCRON)

I also don't agree with this type of thinking much either. Without any type of substance added to the statement in red, it comes off as scummy to me. As I've said I don't think the turbo posting is AI, because there could be multiple reasons town and scum would do it, and it isn't worth getting into. If there were reads on the players that exceeded the post counts, i'd find this less scummy. Scum chip for you sir. (TO AUWT)
    If you still believe that burning count limit cannot be a pro scum strat, then you would have to elaborate a bit more.
    What do I see here? An attempt to pocket Banana, as you are opposing everyone that present something related to post count limit

Sure, You've just been shit posting from what I can remember you were doing the same thing during the shit posting phase of that other game long ago. Maybe it's more of your overall tone/attitude that I'm picking up, the YOLO IDGAF type of game I thought I remembered. Anyways I'm not sure this is even accurate because I was looking at that game from a completely different perspective than this one : D.

I actually kind of like this because say did lose two town. I believe there's 2 factional kills during the night. So that's a possibility 2 more townies die. If we get unlucky and lynch one today, that would be 5 dead townies before day 2 even starts =(. That would suck MAJOR duck nuts.

(TO BANANA)
    Also this is uh :

I'm assuming that you are talking about the crazy spammers who flooded the thread with shitposts : D.
    Again I don't like this type of thinking to much. Basically you are saying that scum won't do something because it's scummy. I could argue that good scum players are self aware enough to know "general things" that scum wouldn't do because it's scummy, so they go ahead and do them for EASY town chips. Put on the wolfs clothing for a second and see if it makes some sense. unless you are already in disguise. ;) This is pretty weak logic and i often align weak logic as a scum indicative trait, got my eyes on you wazowski. (TO MESK)
    Weak logic better be "I see absolutely no scummy attempt when burning post limit."
    You can debate infinitely on this. THAT is what I call useless speculation.
    I am done here.

-vote LuckyDucky
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

7. ISO #457

Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    It's a tonal thing. He seems genuine in his input and doesn't seem to be afraid of the thread at all.

Baker hasn't stood out to me until that post i quoted not too far above this. Obviously I am not a fan of being thrown in a scum pit for inactivity that isn't even true to begin with. Seems suspect at best.
    Huh?

I hope this was a misunderstanding from you.

If you check the post progression:

#344 I am pointing out a weird detail about Varcron's coaster list on #338 which had DM in it and had DS townread on #336.

I wasn't the only one to catch this detail about Varcron btw, on next page I have seen multiple people point this out and I am not sure how did Varcron handle that, I kinda lost track of him since MM and him are at each others throat.

In no way I have thrown you in any scum pit DS.

I am pretty much ok with majority here. Tried to find inconsistencies with people so I could contribute to right lynching today. For a long time, I had no one on my yeet list for D1. Suspicious things happened but I am trying my best to see them as human mistakes so I don't really go down in the rabbit hole. Thus, I really dislike what our chicken tried to pull off on me and maybe MM. I had the thoughts there with Chicken's game drastically changing after the brutalizer event. This is pinging me a lot honestly.

Tell me, how do you only townread chicken? I am trying to understand you and chicken's perspective here. Am I missing something about them?

8. ISO #458

OH btw, when I say I don't have anyone on lynch list, what I mean is that I don't have enough evidence since it is just D1 and not even near EOD.

However if an immediate POE to be made; Chickine/DS team and Varcron would be in it for the time being. There is still a lot of time so this list can change. I can explain my POE if anyone have questions

9. ISO #459

Actually I am not sure why I said Chicken/DS team. All three of them are connected in some way in my head. Chicken gave me a gambino vibe on being lost. I don't think they would appear as scum intentionally when I backed off and he double backs off then pointing at MM. One part of me says chicken is having exactly the same fears I am having right now trying to figure out things. But then I can't erase my suspicions of him based on his gameplay change after brutalizer event, trying to establish an alliance with anyone from Banana/MM/Bakermir while trying to fight the other. I have to agree with Auwt here on chicken's approach being easily a scum approach behind the town mask. I am naive here so quite not sure if I am reading things correctly. Another thing I noticed on Chicken is that he tried to copy MM with reads on people, I see this as a possible scum move and it clears MM more in my eyes.

Varcron screams town to me on some of his posts but then he goes and does shit like puttin DS Chicken and me on 100% town then say DM is inactive. I still don't like him using post count as metric. It fuckin indicates nothing and this is what I agree with Renegade when it comes to effort posting, tryharding, posting a lot. Obviously the people with low post count are a problem but last game I mentioned this I was scumread for it so I am not going the same path again. If we want to lynch a coaster today I am not sure if there is enough evidence however I personally would want to go after someone who I believe them to have major conflicting opinion with majority here regarding gambino wincon. So Renegade, I like some of your thoughts on not taking people for granted however you are coasting and I have no idea what to do about this but you must be pushed for it because I would want to hear more from you. Just like how MM pushing mesk, our ideas don't conflict but go in harmony.

DS vibin and deserves no less treatment than Renegade or Mesk. One problem with DS is that they only TR chicken but also both chicken and DS appear to be the two people I have a lot of misunderstanding with. Hopefully DS will respond to my previous post so I can get a clear picture of what they think about things.

Anyway, those are small thoughts. The best person to lynch today is to find a person with conflicting ideas. This is why I asked DM about Banana's no lynch offer. One part of me symphatizes with this offer because we are really at the brink of a mislynch if we keep pointing fingers at each other. I felt like Banana's entire game idea has a conflict with DM's game idea. This is where DM's analysis comes in about the things we say and things we don't say based on roles. Alignment wise I get good energy from both but role wise they are far apart. This makes me wonder if any of them are mechanically bound to a certain way of act during D1. I had moments during this game speculating about one in DM or Banana to be FBI agent but as I started getting more from others I can only say that FBI agent is most probably not in Banana and DM. They can only be Luciano or Gambino. So far, I read DM gambino and Banana Gambino lean/Luciano lean.

So from my POV, as I suspect a luciano swimming actively here (this is not setup spec but pure mathematical odds), do we really want to just focus on FBI agent as DM laid it out earlier? I believe after this brutalizer event, we have no choice but to lynch the most scumread person here. I believe that is the healthiest move forward for our family.

Best is people start placing votes or start providing POE because we need to solve this. I don't think a no lynch d1 is going to help us here because we are in deep shit lol

10. ISO #460

Re : Re: S-FM 306: Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Actually I am not sure why I said Chicken/DS team. All three of them are connected in some way in my head. Chicken gave me a gambino vibe on being lost. I don't think they would appear as scum intentionally when I backed off and he double backs off then pointing at MM. One part of me says chicken is having exactly the same fears I am having right now trying to figure out things. But then I can't erase my suspicions of him based on his gameplay change after brutalizer event, trying to establish an alliance with anyone from Banana/MM/Bakermir while trying to fight the other. I have to agree with Auwt here on chicken's approach being easily a scum approach behind the town mask. I am naive here so quite not sure if I am reading things correctly. Another thing I noticed on Chicken is that he tried to copy MM with reads on people, I see this as a possible scum move and it clears MM more in my eyes.

Varcron screams town to me on some of his posts but then he goes and does shit like puttin DS Chicken and me on 100% town then say DM is inactive. I still don't like him using post count as metric. It fuckin indicates nothing and this is what I agree with Renegade when it comes to effort posting, tryharding, posting a lot. Obviously the people with low post count are a problem but last game I mentioned this I was scumread for it so I am not going the same path again. If we want to lynch a coaster today I am not sure if there is enough evidence however I personally would want to go after someone who I believe them to have major conflicting opinion with majority here regarding gambino wincon. So Renegade, I like some of your thoughts on not taking people for granted however you are coasting and I have no idea what to do about this but you must be pushed for it because I would want to hear more from you. Just like how MM pushing mesk, our ideas don't conflict but go in harmony.

DS vibin and deserves no less treatment than Renegade or Mesk. One problem with DS is that they only TR chicken but also both chicken and DS appear to be the two people I have a lot of misunderstanding with. Hopefully DS will respond to my previous post so I can get a clear picture of what they think about things.

Anyway, those are small thoughts. The best person to lynch today is to find a person with conflicting ideas. This is why I asked DM about Banana's no lynch offer. One part of me symphatizes with this offer because we are really at the brink of a mislynch if we keep pointing fingers at each other. I felt like Banana's entire game idea has a conflict with DM's game idea. This is where DM's analysis comes in about the things we say and things we don't say based on roles. Alignment wise I get good energy from both but role wise they are far apart. This makes me wonder if any of them are mechanically bound to a certain way of act during D1. I had moments during this game speculating about one in DM or Banana to be FBI agent but as I started getting more from others I can only say that FBI agent is most probably not in Banana and DM. They can only be Luciano or Gambino. So far, I read DM gambino and Banana Gambino lean/Luciano lean.

So from my POV, as I suspect a luciano swimming actively here (this is not setup spec but pure mathematical odds), do we really want to just focus on FBI agent as DM laid it out earlier? I believe after this brutalizer event, we have no choice but to lynch the most scumread person here. I believe that is the healthiest move forward for our family.

Best is people start placing votes or start providing POE because we need to solve this. I don't think a no lynch d1 is going to help us here because we are in deep shit lol
    Atm Ducky is the main scum to my pov.
    DS had a weird interaction with Mesk when Brutalizer killed, that's true.
    However I tend to believe it may only be a lack of setup knowledge; I can quote the post if needed.

I don't believe Varcron is involved in lucianoes, for sure, othewhise his claim would be totally stupid.
    Honestly I'm not convinced that DS has something to do with Ducky.
    If Varcron must be an ally of someone, it should be either mole or FBI agent.

What matters isnt the number of post you're making, but the quality of it, anyway.
    Personally I am not seeing anything off with DM.
    Considering the lynch part, I'm also willing to get something done.
    We have absolutely no forecast on what could the victim of the Brutalizer be, thus we could be in a lot of trouble.
    If double kill (lucianoes+fbi) hit town, with the death of the Brutalizer, AND a potential town, we might be soon doomed.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

11. ISO #461

Alright, let's look at it again. By the way, you saying this proves that you're being dishonest, because there's a huge difference between saying you're scum for having said the word "interesting" in any way or form and saying that you're scum for declaring that random people are 100 % town, and then instantly backtracking on it as soon as I point out that it's weird. You're also ignoring that I still don't like your "we are TvT" post, and are making it look like I'm only scumreading you for the "100 % town" post.

Proof:

DIE DIE DIE

-vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron
    Well I mean Ducky and Baker are common TR’s this game.
    Also, when people say “100% Town” they aren’t always saying that they are 100% sure as sometimes they are saying it for the current time being.
    Like “Today I highly read them Town until proven otherwise”.
    So yes there is going to be some back tracking towards it.

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463

14. ISO #464

Re: Re : Re: S-FM Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

This is my first game with this post limit thingy.
    And also my first game playing with Banana. (not Frinckles though)
    I do not really know what to expect from people burning their post charges like this as I previously said.

But when the limit had been lifted, I also added to answer to Banana, I withdraw this kind of words you highlighted in red.
    Banana posts look more like a omegalul spam than an intentional way of forced-coasting.

That was exactly what I was trying to find in the post you quoted.
    And I really believe we have to talk about the reasons of turboposting at some point (because thats what makes the game like it),
    So as talking about role spec such as the Janitor previously, even if people feels like setup spec is somehow bad or idk what.
    Otherwhise the D1 vote will just be rvs pray.
    And I'm not sure to understand what you mean right here.
    I just have to say Auwt I am really enjoying your choice of colors here.

15. ISO #465

I would certainly expect someone's reaction to me voting them after calling them scummy to be something other than... interesting.

What a weird reaction to that. Anyways, I thought the post was scummy like i said. I think your post was jumping on a suspicion of me in an attempt to help push what you considered to be an inactive, and then you did a bit of apologizing (which scum often do to not get on anyone's bad side) and then you defended banana as town with a very noncommittal statement that could be seen as pocketing (also something that scum does often to not get on people's bad side.)

To discount my vote by using the term naked is loaded in and of itself but I'll stop tearing into you this post and continue my reread. Leaving my vote here.
    "Interesting" is a meme since Varcron was lynched some games ago for having said that word (which was a terribly dumb lynch lol). I find your vote weird.

Excuse me, but typing "-vote MM" and posting it without having given prior explainations and without giving subsequent ones either is exactly what a naked vote is. I'm not discrediting you, I'm simply saying what you did lol.

Also, how is pushing inactives a scummy thing, pray tell? Your case is extremely weak.
    I don't think he is twisting your words. What he's saying is also my read on how your posts jumped around and threw a lot of shade
    [citation needed]

Give quotes or stop making baseless accusations
    Okay the hilarity of me saying that I took issue with mm saying interesting after he just made a post about the word "interesting" is not lost on me
    Lmao

16. ISO #466

Re: Re : S-FM 306: Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

Oh and the only "apologizing" I remember doing was apologizing-ish to DM for saying that he was AFK when he simply had suffered from the IP ban site issue, not sure how not being completely heartless counts as being scummy xD

Replying to Auwt's #456 wallpost:

My mindset and Varcron's on the post limit burning thing is not exactly alignment indicative. I'd probably do the same as scum, as it is extremely easy to get read as someone who participates actively in the discussion and helps town by suggesting correct mechanical play. I don't think you should read either of us based on this; you should instead look at the rest of what we say, namely the cases we throw at eachother lol.

About LuckyDucky, I see a big flaw in your case: it's based on theory disagreements instead of actual scumtells. He says he thinks it's not AI to turbopost in a post count limited game. You say the opposite. That doesn't mean either of you is scum. Note that I'm not saying Ducky is necessarily Town either (although he looks towny to me atm, strongly townreading has never ended well for me or for the Town in previous games). I'm just saying your point is moot.
    @BananaCucho when the restriction will be lifted, I'd like you to tell me if you still think that Auwt is "going the safe route". Pushing LuckyDucky atm looks like the opposite of the easy route to me lol.

17. ISO #467

Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I just have to say Auwt I am really enjoying your choice of colors here.
    Try my best to take non eye-hurting colors.

18. ISO #468

Huh?

I hope this was a misunderstanding from you.

If you check the post progression:

#344 I am pointing out a weird detail about Varcron's coaster list on #338 which had DM in it and had DS townread on #336.

I wasn't the only one to catch this detail about Varcron btw, on next page I have seen multiple people point this out and I am not sure how did Varcron handle that, I kinda lost track of him since MM and him are at each others throat.

In no way I have thrown you in any scum pit DS.

I am pretty much ok with majority here. Tried to find inconsistencies with people so I could contribute to right lynching today. For a long time, I had no one on my yeet list for D1. Suspicious things happened but I am trying my best to see them as human mistakes so I don't really go down in the rabbit hole. Thus, I really dislike what our chicken tried to pull off on me and maybe MM. I had the thoughts there with Chicken's game drastically changing after the brutalizer event. This is pinging me a lot honestly.

Tell me, how do you only townread chicken? I am trying to understand you and chicken's perspective here. Am I missing something about them?
    Full support and confirmation to this part of the post; good catch. I think that's a lot of non-backed-up accusations and a lot of misrepresentation from DS when you add the post you quoted to his attacks on me, which don't have an actual base in the thread either. Full support to a DS lynch at EoD as a valid alternative to Varcron.

19. ISO #469

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Well I mean Ducky and Baker are common TR’s this game.
    Also, when people say “100% Town” they aren’t always saying that they are 100% sure as sometimes they are saying it for the current time being.
    Like “Today I highly read them Town until proven otherwise”.
    So yes there is going to be some back tracking towards it.
    So basically, you're saying that people don't always mean what they say and that it's not suspicious at all that the backtracking happens AS SOON AS I POINT THE WEIRDNESS OUT? You also do not consider that Varcron's "we are TvT" post was weird, if I'm judging you from your next post where you say you think I'm scum?

20. ISO #470

If Bakermir is scum, he deserves this win for faking incredibly well the genuine confusion of a townie who's trying to solve a pretty difficult game. Especially considering his scum skill level to fake genuine reasonings in Instant Mafia, which was not so long ago. This is light-years away from it. I'm never voting him (at least until a mole flips, in which case I'll have to keep reconsidering him because of how FBI works).

You think Ducky has been sheeping me lol? I haven't noticed that, but I'll keep an eye on this.

And yes, this will never be stressed enough:

This is majority lynch only, which means that if you don't vote, the day will end in a no lynch. Which means that scum will kill 2 players tonight. WHICH MEANS THAT WE ARE SCREWED.

21. ISO #471

I got really drunk last night, lol.
    I also start a new job today, yay.
    So I won't be around until like 2 hours before EoD.

I dare whichever dumbass tryna pressure me to try some more. I dont care. RNG gods love me and i wasnt moved, so, you will look like a giant twit.

Other than that, I haven't read anything because I got so drunk last night. But who reads day 1 anyways
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

22. ISO #472

Re : Re: Re : S-FM 306: Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

Oh and the only "apologizing" I remember doing was apologizing-ish to DM for saying that he was AFK when he simply had suffered from the IP ban site issue, not sure how not being completely heartless counts as being scummy xD

Replying to Auwt's #456 wallpost:

My mindset and Varcron's on the post limit burning thing is not exactly alignment indicative. I'd probably do the same as scum, as it is extremely easy to get read as someone who participates actively in the discussion and helps town by suggesting correct mechanical play. I don't think you should read either of us based on this; you should instead look at the rest of what we say, namely the cases we throw at eachother lol.

About LuckyDucky, I see a big flaw in your case: it's based on theory disagreements instead of actual scumtells. He says he thinks it's not AI to turbopost in a post count limited game. You say the opposite. That doesn't mean either of you is scum. Note that I'm not saying Ducky is necessarily Town either (although he looks towny to me atm, strongly townreading has never ended well for me or for the Town in previous games). I'm just saying your point is moot.
    @BananaCucho when the restriction will be lifted, I'd like you to tell me if you still think that Auwt is "going the safe route". Pushing LuckyDucky atm looks like the opposite of the easy route to me lol.
    I didn't mean to say it's alignment indicative, however saying that it should almost not be considered, isn't the right thing to do.
    This doesn't clear Varcron, or you in any case indeed.
    Also I wouldn't even consider it as "read" on both you and Varcron.

Apparently some of the people disliked my post talking about forced-coasting til eod-4h.
    However, this post only stated a theory, which COULD be true eventually.

I also don't agree with this type of thinking much either. Without any type of substance added to the statement in red, it comes off as scummy to me. As I've said I don't think the turbo posting is AI, because there could be multiple reasons town and scum would do it, and it isn't worth getting into. If there were reads on the players that exceeded the post counts, i'd find this less scummy. Scum chip for you sir.
    "Without any type of substance added to the statement in red" ??
    Even more, "there could be multiple reasons town and scum would do it", I just can't see a SINGLE reason why you would do that as a Town (except the spamming case that we've already talked about (Banana), even though thats not a reason.).

In fact, I wouldn't be surprise if Ducky flips luciano/fbi/mole because almost ignoring a possible forced coasting isn't pro-town.
    I would say it's both theory disagreement and scumtell, because in the same post he manages to convince people opposing/questionning it,
    AND like several Banana posts.

You cannot pocket any better.
    Both of this should ring out an alarm.

23. ISO #473

You know what Auwt, I'll follow you. Why not
    -vote LuckyDucky
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

24. ISO #474

Full support and confirmation to this part of the post; good catch. I think that's a lot of non-backed-up accusations and a lot of misrepresentation from DS when you add the post you quoted to his attacks on me, which don't have an actual base in the thread either. Full support to a DS lynch at EoD as a valid alternative to Varcron.
    I am rereading DS. posts but I can't quite see an attack there. It does look like they are tryina take the heat from themselves and push it off on you and varcron which I really dislike.

Especially #431 right after naz's #428. Honestly, I am having same thoughts here like DM when it comes to my personal POE, I would rather wait for chicken, varcron and DS to give their final say before I place a vote since we are about to begin EOD1. DS. was quite ok to slappin a few posts throwing shade at me and MM then a naked vote. I don't like this at all.

I don't know scum!MM, I haven't met him before. He was always town in my games so I am not sure what to expect. But I am doing my best to understand MM here he seems a bit cornered by the people from my POE which makes me think lynching MM would end bad.

Like, if scum!MM would bus anyone or pocket anyone then where is the evidence? He is dead set on varcron which is justified imo and he is still suspicious of me which is again justified lol i don't feel any different with him or varcron. SO if he isn't pocketing me which I really don't think he is then I find MM genuine here with his position. Varcron pulled off a Mike/Blink play here with the janitor claim but I think he took the bad parts from them when making his strategy.

@MM do you remember how Mike went crazy when I called him "karen" and placed a vote pointing out the antitown strat he is pullin? I am hoping to get same reaction from some people here as I try those things but well varcron didn't really give same reaction so I am thinking Varcron might have studied all of that well. Still, thats scum!Varcron. I wanted to believe there is a town!Varcron we are not supposed to lynch D1 because they have a potential to carry this game. Varcron and Auwt are two people that know me the most when it comes to Mafia so believe me I am extra cautious when I am reading both of them. I put more effort in two.

Back to the basics, we need a lynch happen today. Varcron claim janitor doesnt sit right with me
    It puts him in a positions to easily take advantage of both day and night mechanics and that is nicht nicht
    If this claim is true or not, either way it gives him grounds to capitalize on others. this could either end great for gambino or terrible. i am not sure if I want to gamble on that.

Townpov this is very risky and i don't see town!Varcron optin for such strat while making mistakes like townreading DS. putting DM in coasters. Then again, I don't see why town!Varcron would claim TvT so easily on #125. Frinck was questioning MM while Light_Yagami was in between MM/Frinck on #96 but then first checks MM on #101 and then breadcrumbs his move on #123. We are going to see the flips soon with Light and Frinck but honestly I find it less likely to be TvT according to my reads this game, chicken claimed this is most probably TvT. Frinck had an "interesting" exchange with DS. early on and called MM horseshit which I still find it baseless. I was thinking most of that was shitposting but the more I read the RTI between people, the more ideas I am getting. That is not good.

I don't know why people are voting MM based on Frinck's "horseshit" read on MM. I am missing out something here.

In short, I still think DS. lynch would be the best option today and if that isn't happening then I will wait for both varcron and chicken to QUACK before I join one of the votes. we must get a lynch done today and i am not going to vote MM today, i am never ever voting Naz this game even if they lynch me, I am not voting DM, Auwt or Banana and not voting the coaster duo Mesk Ren today. I think lynching DS. could be our safest bet considering the early game interactions, compared to lynching Varcron. So my POE today is DS. > Chicken > Varcron

Oh and we got Banana coming soon

#FREEBANANA

-vote DS.

25. ISO #475

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477

Re: Re : Re: S-FM 306: Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

Atm Ducky is the main scum to my pov.
    DS had a weird interaction with Mesk when Brutalizer killed, that's true.
    However I tend to believe it may only be a lack of setup knowledge; I can quote the post if needed.

I don't believe Varcron is involved in lucianoes, for sure, othewhise his claim would be totally stupid.
    Honestly I'm not convinced that DS has something to do with Ducky.
    If Varcron must be an ally of someone, it should be either mole or FBI agent.

What matters isnt the number of post you're making, but the quality of it, anyway.
    Personally I am not seeing anything off with DM.
    Considering the lynch part, I'm also willing to get something done.
    We have absolutely no forecast on what could the victim of the Brutalizer be, thus we could be in a lot of trouble.
    If double kill (lucianoes+fbi) hit town, with the death of the Brutalizer, AND a potential town, we might be soon doomed.

If I were Luciano I would have picked Mafioso knowing every single mafia game I play I have an investigative on me N1 lol

I am not shitting anyone here. IDK wassup with investigatives and their N1 bakermir logic. Even Varcron as consig visited me last game N1 while he had better targets.

But for real, if we want to go in setup spec then I can start posting 50 messages here because I AM BARELY RESTRAINING MYSELF ON THIS XD

28. ISO #478

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480

Re : Re: S-FM 306: Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

Majority lynch in 2020.
    Poggers.

31. ISO #481

ok hopefully i brought a smile to everyones face while no one is around i given myself permission to shitpost.

personally the game is over idk how we gonna salvage the game, brutalizer happened right?

but I am serious about my POE and reads from earlier. DS. is my top suspect. I am willing to follow others on Chicken train because he was initially in my poe too so i dont see any conflict. I am a bit lost with mm vs varcron

anyway I will go do some other shit since no one is here yet, be back soon to check wassup

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483

34. ISO #484

I have read the thread and am up to date so I kind of know what's been going on. Do I understand most of it? No I don't.

What I do understand tho is that Auwt is misrepresenting the shit out of me and my posts. IDK if this is just intentional comprehension misunderstanding, or if it's just wolfy manipulation. He said somewhere that I said, and I quote "If you still believe that burning count limit cannot be a pro scum strat, then you would have to elaborate a bit more." -AUWT. I have never said this anywhere in the thread. You will never find the words burning count limit can be pro scum or anything like it come from my mouth.

35. ISO #485

The post count limit has been lifted for the EoD!

Have fun xD

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

36. ISO #486

@bakermir
    SO from what I can gather is baker has a scum lean on me because of a change in behavior after the brut event.
    The change in behavior I can actually attest to, not necessarily the scum read because I don't understand how he associates change in behavior into a scum read without any basis explaining it. Basically I came into the game the night it opened posted a little bit maybe somewhere around 5-10 posts nothing to serious a few shit posts and maybe a few serious ones I don't even remember. I then logged off and went to bed. woke up the next morning did my normal routine went to work for 10 hours. Came home showered booted up the ole laptop and read the thread. There wasn't much new things that happened aside from the Brut event. It was at that moment that I actually started to take the game seriously and freaking play. SO Yeah I can attest to my behavior definitely changing after the Brut event.

So another person that is scum reading me is DM. honestly the only reason I could pick up was and I quote "Ducky went from a joke post to right into the game all serious content wonder. So I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing.
    Like it could be that it’s normal for them to do as Town or it could be scum that is getting told what to do from their buddy. But I’ll say it’s normal for them regardless of alignment until proven otherwise."

My explanation for getting into the game after the shit post phase which is what normally happens in a game of Mafia is explained above see the AT bakermir. The part about being coached by a scum buddy, I checked the setup and don't even know how that could be possible. That was the only thing I picked up as to why you are scum reading me, if it's a gut feeling, what ever I can't do anything about that but if it's for something like a change in behavior I explained that and it seems kind of weak.

The mesk vote on me is just a sheep vote because of AUWT I think? She never tried interacting with me I don't think and I made a post somewhere with a reason that I had a scum lean on her, I honestly don't think she even read it because she never responded to it. If yall send me to the BBQ pits here, you need to look at MESK and AUWT. DM I am unsure his intentions for voting me don't see solid but I don't get the feel he has wolfy intent.

37. ISO #487

@Auwt I literally only have like 20 minutes left right now I am here. I need to know why you are saying things that are not true.

I've said at the beginning of the game that I found the Turbo Posters to be ANTI TOWN. ANTI TOWN doesn't always go hand in hand with being scum IMO. More often than not I see town players playing ANTI town all the time. It's up to us to figure out if he's a wolf or not. In the case of these turbo posters I don't see them doing it with ill intent because of who they are and the way they went about it. Yes I understand that it keeps them quiet for most of the day, but they could easily come in and say what they have to say at EOD.
    Since you can't seem to see any pro town reasons for doing it and are still scumming on me because of theory disagreements, I'll go ahead and lay some out for you.
    Laying low to Avoid TPR hunting scum.
    Maybe they have a habit of being scum read day one and wanted to minimize it.
    Maybe they are TPR and wanted to stay out of scum kill POE by seeming inactive.
    Maybe they were laying a trap to see if any wolves would jump out, kind of like you did and try and paint them like it's the scummiest thing in the world.(LHF BAIT)
    Maybe they do better at observing how everyone interacts.
    Maybe they were bust anyways and couldn't really be around EOD.

38. ISO #488

Re: Re : Re: Re : S-FM 306: Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

I didn't mean to say it's alignment indicative, however saying that it should almost not be considered, isn't the right thing to do.
    This doesn't clear Varcron, or you in any case indeed.
    Also I wouldn't even consider it as "read" on both you and Varcron.

Apparently some of the people disliked my post talking about forced-coasting til eod-4h.
    However, this post only stated a theory, which COULD be true eventually.

"Without any type of substance added to the statement in red" ??
    Even more, "there could be multiple reasons town and scum would do it", I just can't see a SINGLE reason why you would do that as a Town (except the spamming case that we've already talked about (Banana), even though thats not a reason.).

In fact, I wouldn't be surprise if Ducky flips luciano/fbi/mole because almost ignoring a possible forced coasting isn't pro-town.

I would say it's both theory disagreement and scumtell, because in the same post he manages to convince people opposing/questionning it,
    AND like several Banana posts.

You cannot pocket any better.
    Both of this should ring out an alarm.
    I never ignored it I acknowledged that is was happening and posted my thoughts on it.... Thats total manipulation right there man.

As far as the banana thing goes, legit we had pretty much the same reads for the same reasons it seemed. That's enough right there for me to trust someone on day freaking one man come on lol

39. ISO #489

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Questions for everyone to answer before 4 hours before EOD, since it seems to be such a CONCERN TO ANSWER QUESTIONS BEFORE EOD: (if anyone refuses to answer you will be SCUM READ for it)

1) How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

2) Peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers; if peter piper picked a peck pickled peppers, how many pickled peppers would peter piper pick?

3) Whiskey or Rum?

4) If you could be any pokemon, which one would you be?

5) If you could eliminate any single generation of pokemon, which would you eliminate?

6) What is the capital of Assyria?
    1) 3 2x4's.

2) a peck

3) whiskey

4) snorlax

5) pick any from 4 on

6) don't know

42. ISO #492

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir
    Back to the basics, we need a lynch happen today. Varcron claim janitor doesnt sit right with me
    It puts him in a positions to easily take advantage of both day and night mechanics and that is nicht nicht
    If this claim is true or not, either way it gives him grounds to capitalize on others. this could either end great for gambino or terrible. i am not sure if I want to gamble on that.
    It does, except that gives you the option to keep me alive to thunderdome a potential CC or be scumpainted by janitor luciano assuming there is one. Either way the pros of keeping me outweigh the cons. I haven't developed a solid opinion on the ducky/auwt interaction yet either.

47. ISO #497

48. ISO #498

49. ISO #499

nice to see you back.

i was also wondering the same question but then i am starting to overthink the possibilities of scum team going ham after brutalizer.

this is really pushing me out of the game and i feel like we really need a healthy decision here some way.

i am in for both options just not sure what is best for us
    I kind of agree with this, especially if they knew brute hit a fellow townie. Granted Lucioano doesn't know who FBI agent is, only has the night anony chat.

50. ISO #500

"Interesting" is a meme since Varcron was lynched some games ago for having said that word (which was a terribly dumb lynch lol). I find your vote weird.

Excuse me, but typing "-vote MM" and posting it without having given prior explainations and without giving subsequent ones either is exactly what a naked vote is. I'm not discrediting you, I'm simply saying what you did lol.

Also, how is pushing inactives a scummy thing, pray tell? Your case is extremely weak.

[citation needed]

Give quotes or stop making baseless accusations

Lmao

I find it interesting that you keep attacking my lack of an argument but not the fact that you are scum lmao

It's like you're just trying to disrupt my case rather than actually prove me wrong