Page 31 of 82 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 4084
  1. ISO #1501

2. ISO #1502

3. ISO #1503

4. ISO #1504

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You display a very vilagery state of mind.

You'd have to ask the other players if i'm a skilled scum or not.

Can you explain to me how Kenny placing his scum reads as his town reads would make him a target?
    "Blink's posts are believable", while contradicting each other in various statements during the day
    And gets townread by blink for that. Tunnelvision at its finest.

5. ISO #1505

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Come on blink
    At least don't say I'd be the one discrediting
    Saying you could imagine me being scum is super vague. It's also completely different then outright calling me scum. That's a completely terrible NO YOU LOL
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

6. ISO #1506

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    I have never witnessed anyone in a mafia game come up with a fake list to persuade mafia to target them

as if mafia would insta trust kenny if he were town, first they would rolecop kenny to see if he's bullshitting so kenny made himself a target for mafia
    @blinkskater
    Please read this carefully. It's written by your townread, who you claim to agree with. And it's also used as reason for stumreading me.

7. ISO #1507

100% is a strong fucking number. Why am I scum what makes you so fucking sure dude LOL? Who are my team mates? Other then DISTORTED LOL
    Well Distorted Is Scummy For Claiming A TPR Role With No Feed Back Im Giving Him The Benefit Of The Doubt That He Doesnt Have A Night Action And Could Be Cit Along With Mikes Hard Cit Claim....

And Thats Confidential Information AT This Point..

8. ISO #1508

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Did You Not See My Grimoire Fall From The Sky?
    So you are saying you have a night kill????????
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

9. ISO #1509

"Blink's posts are believable", while contradicting each other in various statements during the day
    And gets townread by blink for that. Tunnelvision at its finest.
    PROVIDE EVIDENCE OF MY CONTRADICTIONS YOU SCUM!

it's just hollow words from you time and time again.

10. ISO #1510

11. ISO #1511

Well Distorted Is Scummy For Claiming A TPR Role With No Feed Back Im Giving Him The Benefit Of The Doubt That He Doesnt Have A Night Action And Could Be Cit Along With Mikes Hard Cit Claim....

And Thats Confidential Information AT This Point..
    He never claimed a TPR role. this is false shenanigans.

12. ISO #1512

13. ISO #1513

You're likley scum
    Ok Blink I am reading as town becuse I read him as Scum.

To clairfy:

Scum blink is Townie as hell

Town blink is scummy as hell.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

14. ISO #1514

15. ISO #1515

@blinkskater
    Please read this carefully. It's written by your townread, who you claim to agree with. And it's also used as reason for stumreading me.
    I do agree with him overall. His posts portray what I believe as genuine townyness. I've said this numerous times. I happen to disagree with him saying that you made yourself a target for mafia. Does that make me townread him less? No it doesn't. Would I like to understand more why he said that? Yes I would.

16. ISO #1516

17. ISO #1517

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Ok Blink I am reading as town becuse I read him as Scum.

To clairfy:

Scum blink is Townie as hell

Town blink is scummy as hell.
    So either blink is acting scummy, or he actually is scum and only faking to be towny? Don't you realize that logic can't be worked with?

18. ISO #1518

Wanna Play Find That Quote? Well He Claimed He Could Be A TPR... And Wanted More Info Is Why I Give Him The Benefit Of The Doubt
    Yes light play find that quote. please do.

19. ISO #1519

20. ISO #1520

Also, In The Blackmailing Case.. The Blackmailer Could Have Picked A Scum Buddy To Have Been The Target So That Person Would Get Automatic Town Points..
    +1 i also wouldennt put it past mike to have the BMer target him. living on the edge with it lol 50/50 on getting a huge townread or lynched xD

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

21. ISO #1521

22. ISO #1522

So either blink is acting scummy, or he actually is scum and only faking to be towny? Don't you realize that logic can't be worked with?
    I know but it it BLINK.

what other logic is there?????

23. ISO #1523

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Town has many reasons to make stuff up. In fact if they want to be an effective scum hunter they have to. I feel as tho if anyone should understand that, it's you Blink

-vote Blinkskater
    Wow, this is actually the best point of the entire argument... Blink constantly makes shit up as town. This shows he's not honest.
    -vote blinkskater
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

24. ISO #1524

25. ISO #1525

26. ISO #1526

I do agree with him overall. His posts portray what I believe as genuine townyness. I've said this numerous times. I happen to disagree with him saying that you made yourself a target for mafia. Does that make me townread him less? No it doesn't. Would I like to understand more why he said that? Yes I would.
    What do you agree with him with? "Overall" is really damn vague. And just saying you scumread me for reasons that are different from his, and also can't be explained, makes your scumread pretty damn pointless.

27. ISO #1527

I'm once again going to have to wait until tonight before I can post much, but lets comment on what has already happened today.

1) Someone attempted to cast a spell on me last night but it wasn't a very powerful one and not even offensive, so I was able to shrug it off.

2) Distorted is one of the most vulnerable people when it comes to getting lynched. The fact that he was the target most likely means that whoever placed the bounty is either more interested in seeing their target lynched then having the consequence trigger (If they wanted to just have the bounty trigger, they would have placed it on someone in a more stable town position) or that it is a scum gambit to make Distorted appear more pro-town (I think this is plausible). I'll revisit this again later.

3) Since MM is claiming that he is going to die at EoD due to revealing that he is blackmailed, there isn't any point in pressuring him since he will just die if he is indeed blackmailed and telling the truth. I'll review Mike again later, but I was leaning town on him just because how he is playing this game so far seems very similar to how he played SC2 (even though he could just be intentionally mimicking that behavior as scum). Even though busing is possible to make Mike appear more pro-town as scum, I don't see it as all that likely.

4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    @Auckmid I am hella suspicious on how intent you were with us lynching yesterday. If I recall correctly you never put a vote down but you were very supportive of the distorted Lynch. You seemed very disappointed that I invited distorted and told others, like mike, not to vote. What’s up with that?
    The way that the train on Distorted went from L-1 to nonexistent is incredibly suspicious seeing how there wasn't anything defending Distorted. The defense was pretty much just Blink saying "My instincts tell my Distorted is town" without anything more to back that up. The only reason that people gave for unvoting Distorted was "I don't actually want to lynch day 1" which again is an incredibly weak reason given that we know that town has a significant enough numbers advantage that lynching day 1 wouldn't throw it away (9 town v 4 scum with nothing to suggest that the scum are united under one faction). That very much created the question of whether the people who were bandwagoning onto Distorted were actually interested in a lynch, or just wanted to give the appearance of scum reading him and then jumped at the opportunity to no lynch. Even after spending pretty much the entire end of day going on about how scummy Distorted is, you yourself unvoted for no better justification then not feeling like lynching day 1.

For the specific reason I didn't vote for Distorted, it was because when he was L-1, I was waiting to hear the defense from Distorted and Blink to get as much information from that before making the final decision. I made clear that even though I intended to hammer unless something compelling was brought forward, I was going to give a few hours especially so Distorted had time to claim. I did not anticipate that the train would collapse in on itself before then for such a questionable reason. Once the train collapsed, voting for Distorted would literally just be for show which wasn't something I cared about.

28. ISO #1528

29. ISO #1529

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    This is a role called Joker. Either the joker gets 1-2 night kills or one permanent KPN if he is not killed.

Gerik got it in an MFM. If I need something to do then I’ll go find it. Damus got him lynched lol
    so...I'm a dead skwirl walking? ......

what happens if im not slung up by my neck from a tree?

30. ISO #1530

I've done it before and get lynched for it when i am town.
    I am then told its poor town play.
    I am then scumread by everyone for it.

Making things up is an overall scumread by many players.
    It literally never gets me anything other then lynched when i am town.
    Blink your response to it literally only says that it's townplay.

31. ISO #1531

I've done it before and get lynched for it when i am town.
    I am then told its poor town play.
    I am then scumread by everyone for it.

Making things up is an overall scumread by many players.
    It literally never gets me anything other then lynched when i am town.
    Lol, town blink doesn't do that. You're being a demagogue here.
    You claimed a TPR and no feed back

-vote Distorted

You are not town.
    That is indeed something that would be nice to have answers on.... @Distorted
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

32. ISO #1532

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    -vote auckmid

Let’s see why Auck gives us today. I totally see a low post count player being a scum. No reason to not take it from this pool right now.
    Taking aside everything else, do you see the irony of pressuring me for my low day 1 post count of 20 as a player who had a day 1 post count of 21?

33. ISO #1533

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Auckmid posts A LOT of fluff. He likes wallposts, though; he's a wordy person, the FM Discussion threads prove it (And this is by no means negative btw). He's a nullread to me; he could have played like this as either alignment, and isn't that noticeable.

Kenny, on the other hand, looks like he's caught red handed. The thing is that he had info about our rolecards (the "or")... Maybe the mafia has a mole-ish member, like in Werewolf Ball, where Julian Wagstaff knew the Town's wincon? Who thinks that makes sense
    Host clarified yesterday that mafia have that same info.

tbh, u were targetted by scum and are confirmed going to die. you are right now confirmed town in my eyes. what are your reads? do those reads with considering me as town, im dead D3 anyways as well.

34. ISO #1534

PROVE IT OR YOU'RE ALSO A SCUM.
    Day 1 he was at L2 and called out that He thinks he is a TPR. And I am not going thu all that crap. but light is not lieing. Light is good it.

@Light_Yagami you are on the new game show "Go find that Quote"

Light you are tasked with finding the quote where Distoered Day 1 calim to be a TPR when we had him at L2 the first time.

35. ISO #1535

Ok whatever
    So I pull a gambit for the town trying to manipulate the night kill onto players I scumread
    Eclipse scumpaints me for it, refuses no answer questions and gives no insight onto his reads whatsoever
    And now I'm scum for that?
    You clearly need to take a break and rethink this stuff lol
    damus and stealth were both in that town core as well. you have a scumread on them?

36. ISO #1536

U Fucker.. One Moment Please As I Process Your Request..
    @Mike I Appreciate Your Patience In This Matter.. I Have The File You Are Looking For...

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    but, i am not a student. i have abilities, but no idea what they do =P so consider me a TPR claim.
    Also, @blinkskater The Proof Looks You In The Eyes..

37. ISO #1537

38. ISO #1538

39. ISO #1539

40. ISO #1540

Hm, given that I have literally nothing to lose since I'll die at the end of the day, can I politely ask you to deal with it?
    the fact u were targetted by mafia and die at EoD today = you are town. if you are alive at EoD, your not town. so im going to imply that, at this moment, you are confirmed town. Makes it easier having ur reads with that mindset.

41. ISO #1541

What do you agree with him with? "Overall" is really damn vague. And just saying you scumread me for reasons that are different from his, and also can't be explained, makes your scumread pretty damn pointless.
    I agree with him on thinking that you are scum.

I agree with him saying that your gambit was not towny.

I agree with him thinking light is shady.

I agree with him saying my posts are believable because I am speaking with a town mindset.

I also agree with this post and have the same general stand of mind:

Kenny, in your quest to manipulate mafia

you were taking advantage of your own kindred, town

what if evils would have killed me and I were to flip a strong PR?

you would have shot town in the foot

I'm letting you do this again
    Here's another post I agree with overall:

you were fake on purpose then

well then bye to you getting any credibility from me, how in the world am I supposed to guess your 'real' reads now?

there's a chance you will use 'they were bait' again

I'm not trusting you one bit, Kenny. There was no need for your gambit

I believe you are scum for your Day 1 shenanigans "2 alignments" lol

You're constantly twisting narratives and scumpainting. MULTIPLE players have stated this and agreed. Yagami, Damus, Distorted, Ecliplse, Myself.

42. ISO #1542

43. ISO #1543

Hm, agreed.
    -vote Auckmid
    @Auckmid We request some juice
    remember when I agreed with stealth yesterday? and wanted to pressure numbertwo?? now this is the exact thing people are wanting to do... yet i was heavy scumread yesterday for it and painted as the scummiest POS in the game by damus for it.

44. ISO #1544

45. ISO #1545

Day 1 he was at L2 and called out that He thinks he is a TPR. And I am not going thu all that crap. but light is not lieing. Light is good it.

@Light_Yagami you are on the new game show "Go find that Quote"

Light you are tasked with finding the quote where Distoered Day 1 calim to be a TPR when we had him at L2 the first time.
    Distorted claimed Medium

46. ISO #1546

He never claimed a TPR role. this is false shenanigans.
    Yes, he did...
    Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    I'm once again going to have to wait until tonight before I can post much, but lets comment on what has already happened today.

1) Someone attempted to cast a spell on me last night but it wasn't a very powerful one and not even offensive, so I was able to shrug it off.

2) Distorted is one of the most vulnerable people when it comes to getting lynched. The fact that he was the target most likely means that whoever placed the bounty is either more interested in seeing their target lynched then having the consequence trigger (If they wanted to just have the bounty trigger, they would have placed it on someone in a more stable town position) or that it is a scum gambit to make Distorted appear more pro-town (I think this is plausible). I'll revisit this again later.

3) Since MM is claiming that he is going to die at EoD due to revealing that he is blackmailed, there isn't any point in pressuring him since he will just die if he is indeed blackmailed and telling the truth. I'll review Mike again later, but I was leaning town on him just because how he is playing this game so far seems very similar to how he played SC2 (even though he could just be intentionally mimicking that behavior as scum). Even though busing is possible to make Mike appear more pro-town as scum, I don't see it as all that likely.

4)

The way that the train on Distorted went from L-1 to nonexistent is incredibly suspicious seeing how there wasn't anything defending Distorted. The defense was pretty much just Blink saying "My instincts tell my Distorted is town" without anything more to back that up. The only reason that people gave for unvoting Distorted was "I don't actually want to lynch day 1" which again is an incredibly weak reason given that we know that town has a significant enough numbers advantage that lynching day 1 wouldn't throw it away (9 town v 4 scum with nothing to suggest that the scum are united under one faction). That very much created the question of whether the people who were bandwagoning onto Distorted were actually interested in a lynch, or just wanted to give the appearance of scum reading him and then jumped at the opportunity to no lynch. Even after spending pretty much the entire end of day going on about how scummy Distorted is, you yourself unvoted for no better justification then not feeling like lynching day 1.

For the specific reason I didn't vote for Distorted, it was because when he was L-1, I was waiting to hear the defense from Distorted and Blink to get as much information from that before making the final decision. I made clear that even though I intended to hammer unless something compelling was brought forward, I was going to give a few hours especially so Distorted had time to claim. I did not anticipate that the train would collapse in on itself before then for such a questionable reason. Once the train collapsed, voting for Distorted would literally just be for show which wasn't something I cared about.
    + a lot of town points. 1) is to be discussed (or not) by the author of that spell.
    2) is making a lot of sense; I believe that it's a scum gambit, myself.
    3) Well yea if I live, just lynch me tomorrow lol that's not too hard. I also don't think it's likely that Mike is being helped by scum.
    4) 100% agreed. I however don't think that not wanting to lynch D1 is scummy per se, since it pertains to game theory more than actual alignments.

47. ISO #1547

48. ISO #1548

I agree with him on thinking that you are scum.

I agree with him saying that your gambit was not towny.

I agree with him thinking light is shady.

I agree with him saying my posts are believable because I am speaking with a town mindset.

I also agree with this post and have the same general stand of mind:

Here's another post I agree with overall:

I believe you are scum for your Day 1 shenanigans "2 alignments" lol

You're constantly twisting narratives and scumpainting. MULTIPLE players have stated this and agreed. Yagami, Damus, Distorted, Ecliplse, Myself.
    I have already responded to both those posts. What do you find wrong with my response? Seriously.

49. ISO #1549

Town, I was getting town read a-lot if I was scum. I would have to be a dumb ass scum to bring all this unneeded views on me. anyways.

number 1 fact we all failed to think of. Is there even a scum Team? could be 4 scum roles that may win together but not have any team or even a night chat.
    Before you go scum painting me NO I dont know if they do or dont. I am thinking of all the angles as this is not a normal save. Day 2 and no one has died.

Hint Hint not a normal save. So lets share as much info as we can.

50. ISO #1550

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    remember when I agreed with stealth yesterday? and wanted to pressure numbertwo?? now this is the exact thing people are wanting to do... yet i was heavy scumread yesterday for it and painted as the scummiest POS in the game by damus for it.
    Nonono.
    I'm the only one who tried today. Eclipse completely ignored my numerous attempts.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.