S-FM The Mages' Guild - Page 28
Register

User Tag List

Page 28 of 82 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 4084
  1. ISO #1351

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I think we should let Distorted live. I mean, he does post a decent amount and contributes. Also, how else will we find out what happens with the bounty? I bet the host messed up by typing "terrible" and actually means "pleasant". its a common typo among foreigners.
    Yeah IDK Man..

2. ISO #1352

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    @Gandalfr What Happens If We Dont Collect The Bounty? Also, Does He Have To Be Lynched To Collect Or Is It Possible To Collect The Bounty At Night?
    I cannot answer what happens if you don't collect it because it would involve revealing information about a rolecard. However, yes the bounty can be collected at night.

3. ISO #1353

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    What's your opinion on the players I mentioned as town core yesterday?
    will be doing a re-set since I plan to follow every post today

I'm carrying with me from D1 my townread on MM

Distorted and his ally remux

rest are up for debate

not sensing that Light is town, he was ready to be revealed but you guys decided for no lynch

4. ISO #1354

Oh and uh. I just opened my Discord, and got some... interesting feedback? For which I will
    -unvote
    , even if it does not concern Distorted in any way.

[center]I was blackmailed last night.

Mike apparently needs to be lynched today, else I will die. It does not state why, and I was under a "dominating spell" that controlled my thoughts. I do not know if it really is a blackmailer, or just someone faking blackmailer to get free mislynches. Given that the last time Magoroth has hosted a game with that kind of blackmailer, he was.... uh, not congratulated on it, I sort of doubt that he'd put a blackmailer that kills like he did that time.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #1355

I think we should let Distorted live. I mean, he does post a decent amount and contributes. Also, how else will we find out what happens with the bounty? I bet the host messed up by typing "terrible" and actually means "pleasant". its a common typo among foreigners.
    I'm not a foreigner >:3

6. ISO #1356

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalfr View Post
    I cannot answer what happens if you don't collect it because it would involve revealing information about a rolecard. However, yes the bounty can be collected at night.
    no... no no no thats antoher typo. the bounty CANNOT be collected at night. and should not be. its unethical. maybe the mafia are turning a new leaf? i mean, no1 died last night. so maybe we can work something out, get this bounty removed and actually coexist in this town. WITHOUT having to kill anyone. We may all be on the same page with this..they are just waiting for first blood to be drawn.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

7. ISO #1357

8. ISO #1358

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    will be doing a re-set since I plan to follow every post today

I'm carrying with me from D1 my townread on MM

Distorted and his ally remux

rest are up for debate

not sensing that Light is town, he was ready to be revealed but you guys decided for no lynch
    Rumox, you and Numbertwo were those players.

9. ISO #1359

10. ISO #1360

11. ISO #1361

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Oh and uh. I just opened my Discord, and got some... interesting feedback? For which I will
    -unvote

Mike apparently needs to be lynched today, else I will die. It does not state why, and I was under a "dominating spell" that controlled my thoughts. I do not know if it really is a blackmailer, or just someone faking blackmailer to get free mislynches. Given that the last time Magoroth has hosted a game with that kind of blackmailer, he was.... uh, not congratulated on it, I sort of doubt that he'd put a blackmailer that kills like he did that time.
    Rip.
    Really, this means you're dead

12. ISO #1362

-unvote

Good im not lynching mike then
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

13. ISO #1363

14. ISO #1364

no... no no no thats antoher typo. the bounty CANNOT be collected at night. and should not be. its unethical. maybe the mafia are turning a new leaf? i mean, no1 died last night. so maybe we can work something out, get this bounty removed and actually coexist in this town. WITHOUT having to kill anyone. We may all be on the same page with this..they are just waiting for first blood to be drawn.
    Another Lie From The Mouth Of Distorted.. Claiming Host Is Incompetent.. Very Scummy Distorted

15. ISO #1365

16. ISO #1366

17. ISO #1367

-unvote

Uh oh. I just learnt that the blackmail was real.... ahem.... I will die today because I revealed that I was blackmailed. That wasn't very clever o.O but it wasn't specified so I didn't think about it....... Anyway. Lynching Mike may or may not be a terrible idea now :P
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

18. ISO #1368

19. ISO #1369

Disterted is very accepting in regards to his situation

I'm digging it, less desperation points to town trying to charm us into not lynching him

a wolf would have embellished his case to be saved
    We'll only have info about his situation tomorrow. He should be unlynchable for now, his reaction doesn't really mean much atm.

20. ISO #1370

Disterted is very accepting in regards to his situation

I'm digging it, less desperation points to town trying to charm us into not lynching him

a wolf would have embellished his case to be saved
    I agree with this tought process. Very towny post.

Are you from Mafia Universe?

21. ISO #1371

So MM has someone forcing him to kill Mikey

otherwise MM will be annihilated?

cool stuff
    Yea well I will be annihilated anyway

22. ISO #1372

23. ISO #1373

Uh oh. I just learnt that the blackmail was real.... ahem.... I will die today because I revealed that I was blackmailed. That wasn't very clever o.O but it wasn't specified so I didn't think about it....... Anyway. Lynching Mike may or may not be a terrible idea now :P
    Somethings fishy here.

24. ISO #1374

don't like that Kenny is faking reads

his towncore doesn't make sense if that's true.

Yes, I'm town with a pedigree but for him to use me and the other two as baits for wolves is very conniving

What if one between rumox/Numero2 is wolf? his towncore is a sham
    ???
    Don't twist my words now, it's looking like scumpainting.
    What are your reads on Numbertwo?

25. ISO #1375

Yes, I'm town with a pedigree but for him to use me and the other two as baits for wolves is very conniving

And why do you think you should be seen as town core? What did you do to deserve that spot?

26. ISO #1376

27. ISO #1377

#2 is a potential scum, yep. I wouldn't be surprised of seeing him flip scum.
    Rumox, on the other hand, is very towny.

28. ISO #1378

29. ISO #1379

-unvote

omg mag... t

so if this is true, we have a BMer and a bounty umm putter on people'r? I will say this though lol I was heavily suspecting MM yesterday, and MM was pushing me. now it seems like we will both die. poor choices from mafia.

30. ISO #1380

31. ISO #1381

32. ISO #1382

33. ISO #1383

34. ISO #1384

35. ISO #1385

???
    Don't twist my words now, it's looking like scumpainting.
    What are your reads on Numbertwo?
    I see 0 twisting of words there. everyone who addresses you you come back with "twisting words, changing narrative". You still havnt addressed piles of shit from D1 that u avoided.

also, you posted yesterday right near EoD that I was BSing about u saying mafia were mages/wizards and shit. literally said its a lie. well there is the quotes - response? dont just avoid it like the rest of the questions i send ur way.

36. ISO #1386

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Somethings fishy here.
    Yes, that something is you >=O

37. ISO #1387

if us 3 are your towncore, where do you place Mikey, MM and Distorted? those big talkative users who appeared townie

My read on Numbertwo is non-existent
    I already said that post was bait. Your reaction is quite informative so far. But seriously, what is YOUR opinion on numbertwo and rumox? I haven't said mine, yet your trying to paint one onto me.

38. ISO #1388

-vote Light_Yagami

@Distorted uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bounty? Rip. Literally. @Marshmallow Marshall blackmail? Rip. I’m not lynching mike. Sorry fam. @Auckmid I am hella suspicious on how intent you were with us lynching yesterday. If I recall correctly you never put a vote down but you were very supportive of the distorted Lynch. You seemed very disappointed that I invited distorted and told others, like mike, not to vote. What’s up with that?

39. ISO #1389

40. ISO #1390

41. ISO #1391

42. ISO #1392

43. ISO #1393

I see 0 twisting of words there. everyone who addresses you you come back with "twisting words, changing narrative". You still havnt addressed piles of shit from D1 that u avoided.

also, you posted yesterday right near EoD that I was BSing about u saying mafia were mages/wizards and shit. literally said its a lie. well there is the quotes - response? dont just avoid it like the rest of the questions i send ur way.
    You quoted a post where I commented the host's rp, just as I said before. No lies on my side.

44. ISO #1394

45. ISO #1395

46. ISO #1396

47. ISO #1397

48. ISO #1398

49. ISO #1399

@Marshmallow Marshall
    Opinion on Auckmid and Kenny?

I believe I find that they have voiced very similar opinions and shared intent to lynch distorted. I’m a little suspicious of Kenny concerning rolecard shenanigans and his clearly shown willingness in manipulating daychat. (Example is pretty clear right now with his argument worth Eclipse)

50. ISO #1400

When I call players "town core" for bait, as I did and explained, they are scumreads for me. This shouldn't be that hard to understand.
    you were fake on purpose then

well then bye to you getting any credibility from me, how in the world am I supposed to guess your 'real' reads now?

there's a chance you will use 'they were bait' again

I'm not trusting you one bit, Kenny. There was no need for your gambit

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.