Register

User Tag List

Page 30 of 82 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 4084
  1. ISO #1451

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Numbertwo? Rumox?
    My "towncore" I used to bait were you and those two. Clearly you are mad about it, I asked you why ond to give some insight about pou reads. You didn't.
    Why would a scum be mad about it. Emotionally reading him in that way would theoretically make him town.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

2. ISO #1452

3. ISO #1453

4. ISO #1454

5. ISO #1455

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    -vote auckmid

Let’s see why Auck gives us today. I totally see a low post count player being a scum. No reason to not take it from this pool right now.
    Hm, agreed.
    -vote Auckmid
    @Auckmid We request some juice
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #1456

7. ISO #1457

8. ISO #1458

9. ISO #1459

10. ISO #1460

You're just making shit up.
    And you're just discrediting and twisting narratives. Also - this isn't SvS. So I think Blink is clear, since he's not SvS from either you and Distorted.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

11. ISO #1461

12. ISO #1462

13. ISO #1463

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Prove it.
    Im playing the game with a town mindset because im town. So all of my posts and thoughts are from a town mindset why would i make stuff up as a town member?

So by you saying i am making shit up, are you saying i'm scum?

Because town would have no reason to make shit up.

14. ISO #1464

15. ISO #1465

Im playing the game with a town mindset because im town. So all of my posts and thoughts are from a town mindset why would i make stuff up as a town member?

I can imagine you being scum, why not.

16. ISO #1466

Why did you post this btw? What was your mindset behind that post, what triggered you?

17. ISO #1467

18. ISO #1468

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    And you're just discrediting and twisting narratives. Also - this isn't SvS. So I think Blink is clear, since he's not SvS from either you and Distorted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    The Fight Between Blink And Kenny Could Easily Be SvS
    Damn you guys go well together

19. ISO #1469

Read Eclipse's post? How the fuck can you contradict each other so much but then say Eclipse is town and you agree with him
    Please show proof that we contridict each other so much.

I happen to believe hes town from his responses. I happen to not agree with him on how it would make you a target . thats literally one thing. And he hasn't tried to explain it to me either.

20. ISO #1470

I happen to believe hes town from his responses. I happen to not agree with him on how it would make you a target . thats literally one thing. And he hasn't tried to explain it to me either.
    Actually Last Time U Were So Sure And Tried Fighting For A Person.. Was When You Were Scum... And Yes The Person U Were Protecting Was Town..

21. ISO #1471

22. ISO #1472

"I happen to believe hes town from his responses. I happen to not agree with him"
    You're even contradicting yourself already. Or you're being completely illogical.

23. ISO #1473

this is a scenario where Kenny is town

my point was that why would mafia insta trust his reads? he was in no danger of being killed, by would he give confirmed town out of his booty for free?

that's not bait, like no wolf would eat that stuff. They might have targeted Kenny in the sense of trying to look if he's a PR or something

24. ISO #1474

@Gandalfr What Happens If We Dont Collect The Bounty? Also, Does He Have To Be Lynched To Collect Or Is It Possible To Collect The Bounty At Night?
    Are you saying you have a night kill???

Also, Why isnt everyone considering It is day 2. Everyone is alive. This can be a Pos for town. I will HARD CLAIM CITZEN. I AM TOWN. I HAVE NO NIGHT ACTION. Info people this is what town needs and scum will not want out.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

25. ISO #1475

Why did you post this btw? What was your mindset behind that post, what triggered you?
    You saying i am making shit up.

And by you saying that it seems to me like you think i am scum without actually saying it.

I'm not fucking making anything up and its frusterating to have you sit there and say that i am. Then not even calling me a scum if you think i am making shit up as a town member.

26. ISO #1476

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post

Also, Why isnt everyone considering It is day 2. Everyone is alive. This can be a Pos for town. I will HARD CLAIM CITZEN. I AM TOWN. I HAVE NO NIGHT ACTION. Info people this is what town needs and scum will not want out.
    Did You Not See My Grimoire Fall From The Sky?

27. ISO #1477

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    this is a scenario where Kenny is town

my point was that why would mafia insta trust his reads? he was in no danger of being killed, by would he give confirmed town out of his booty for free?

that's not bait, like no wolf would eat that stuff. They might have targeted Kenny in the sense of trying to look if he's a PR or something
    You're saying your scenario makes me town, but because it wouldn't be effective I have to get voted?

28. ISO #1478

Actually Last Time U Were So Sure And Tried Fighting For A Person.. Was When You Were Scum... And Yes The Person U Were Protecting Was Town..
    Light, are you town? D1 I felt weird innocent vibes coming from you

like list that with you being upset for not having your post quoted in full

29. ISO #1479

30. ISO #1480

You saying i am making shit up.

And by you saying that it seems to me like you think i am scum without actually saying it.

I'm not fucking making anything up and its frusterating to have you sit there and say that i am. Then not even calling me a scum if you think i am making shit up as a town member.
    No, I called you scum already, you don't have to be frustrated. So you missed the post, ok, that makes sense then.
    Just hope you haven't missed more of my posts, else it screws up all reads on you.

31. ISO #1481

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Town has many reasons to make stuff up. In fact if they want to be an effective scum hunter they have to. I feel as tho if anyone should understand that, it's you Blink

-vote Blinkskater
    I've done it before and get lynched for it when i am town.
    I am then told its poor town play.
    I am then scumread by everyone for it.

Making things up is an overall scumread by many players.
    It literally never gets me anything other then lynched when i am town.

32. ISO #1482

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post

you've hardclaimed town early D1, is it a tradition? I think even without your announcement, your post seemed townie

not sure who had you as a scum suspect

33. ISO #1483

Light, are you town? D1 I felt weird innocent vibes coming from you

like list that with you being upset for not having your post quoted in full
    Thats Because I Am Innocent.. Im Not The Enemy At The Gates.. Im The One That Will Attack The Enemy.. Because One Can Not Win With Defense Alone.. One Must Attack...

34. ISO #1484

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I received no feedback.
    You claimed a TPR and no feed back

-vote Distorted

You are not town.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

35. ISO #1485

36. ISO #1486

"I happen to believe hes town from his responses. I happen to not agree with him"
    You're even contradicting yourself already. Or you're being completely illogical.
    Nope this is horseshit. You're discrediting. I can townread someone and not agree with a certain point of view he has on a particular thing. You're grasping for straws.

37. ISO #1487

38. ISO #1488

39. ISO #1489

40. ISO #1490

41. ISO #1491

No, I called you scum already, you don't have to be frustrated. So you missed the post, ok, that makes sense then.
    Just hope you haven't missed more of my posts, else it screws up all reads on you.
    I'm pretty sure if you called me scum today i would know. Im also pretty damn sure ive read all your posts today and didnt see any of them where you called me scum.

42. ISO #1492

43. ISO #1493

44. ISO #1494

45. ISO #1495

46. ISO #1496

47. ISO #1497

I'm pretty sure if you called me scum today i would know. Im also pretty damn sure ive read all your posts today and didnt see any of them where you called me scum.
    I can imagine you being scum, why not.
    Come on blink
    At least don't say I'd be the one discrediting

48. ISO #1498

49. ISO #1499

if Blinks is mafia he's a very skilled one

currently not seeing him as such because his posts are believable

kenny seems to be accusing everyone who corners him
    You display a very vilagery state of mind.

You'd have to ask the other players if i'm a skilled scum or not.

Can you explain to me how Kenny placing his scum reads as his town reads would make him a target?

50. ISO #1500

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.