S-FM The Mages' Guild - Page 25
Register

User Tag List

Page 25 of 82 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 75 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 4084
  1. ISO #1201

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    When a scummate fucked up? Yeap, it happens, and pretty often. In the game Auckmid hosted, Small Town, I was scum and fucked up early. Damus, Creeds and Stealth (him less since he was afk) all tried to bus me. Also, remember of someone wcalled Sheepsaymeep? NEED MORE EXAMPLES??

We don't know unless we're scum.
    how would scum know that?

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

2. ISO #1202

3. ISO #1203

4. ISO #1204

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    how would scum know that?
    By having additional info in their rolecards, since they're scums...? Like, uninformed majority against informed minority.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #1205

6. ISO #1206

did you not read my roleclaim? lol this is pointless trying to repeat all the conversations because people want to just respond to random posts when they pop in rather than read the thread.
    Actually... Reiterate It for Me.. Encase I Missed It.. I Mean I Can Play Find That Quote But We Are Pressed For Time ATM..

7. ISO #1207

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Agree To All Of This And Blink Defending Him The Way He Has Been Reinforces The Thought In My Book They Are Scum Team..
    I think he's defending him way too hard to be his scummate, and it feels genuinely like blink. Blink is probably innocent, or at least not with Distorted.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #1208

did you not read my roleclaim? lol this is pointless trying to repeat all the conversations because people want to just respond to random posts when they pop in rather than read the thread.
    lynch me, watch town flip, justify saying "well he was scummy" as your excuse, and lynch anyone tomorrow who decided to jump in this lynch later. auckmid is what im finding susp. hasnt been around much and I think we can clearly say he is not caught up yet. however, he comes in to try to push on the biggest train to keep it going.

If anyone thinks there is no scum drive behind this, lol - tunnel away.

anyways, ill pop in here and there but as i said, this is pointless. if you want info go read the thread.

9. ISO #1209

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Actually... Reiterate It for Me.. Encase I Missed It.. I Mean I Can Play Find That Quote But We Are Pressed For Time ATM..
    no, we have hours still. you wouldent "requote" the question i gave to u multiple times when i had no idea what u wanted me to answer.

so, go find it. or just take the easy route and vote me. im done sifting through this thread when people wont respond to what i ask them, but demand me to search the thread.

10. ISO #1210

no, we have hours still. you wouldent "requote" the question i gave to u multiple times when i had no idea what u wanted me to answer.

so, go find it. or just take the easy route and vote me. im done sifting through this thread when people wont respond to what i ask them, but demand me to search the thread.
    We have 1 hour. Not hours.

11. ISO #1211

No U Just Lied Again We Have 1 Hour Left.. Man..

12. ISO #1212

13. ISO #1213

14. ISO #1214

but, i am not a student. i have abilities, but no idea what they do =P so consider me a TPR claim.
    You Mean This Post Distorted.. That Leaves It Open To Interpretation.. You Prob Arent Even A TPR.. Just A PR Meaning Likely Scum.. But I Dont Know..

15. ISO #1215

1:54 PM] Distorted: is end of day in 1 or 2 hours? im being told 1 but i thought it ended at 4pm my time.
    [1:54 PM] Magoroth: there is 1 hour left

ill just post this so now this doesn't get blown up. lol people are grasping at anything to get this lynch to go through xD

figured its fine since light and other people are literally giving exact quotes of their rolecards =P

16. ISO #1216

17. ISO #1217

not mentioned. I have abilities, but if its magic or not i do not know lol as i said, ill ask mag tomorrow if there is more to my rolecard or not.
    Also Here U Again State You Have Abilities That Ur Aware Of When Rest Of Town Is Unaware Of Them..

18. ISO #1218

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Damus answered them pretty well, after all all you did was question my observation of your scummy narrative control.
    Which is happening now with your night action narratives, numbertwo, lynch/skip etc, btw. We weren't limited to those discussions, but you contributed a lot towards getting us in this situation.

19. ISO #1219

1:54 PM] Distorted: is end of day in 1 or 2 hours? im being told 1 but i thought it ended at 4pm my time.

ill just post this so now this doesn't get blown up. lol people are grasping at anything to get this lynch to go through xD

figured its fine since light and other people are literally giving exact quotes of their rolecards =P
    I Actually Never Gave An Exact Quote Im Paraphrasing TYVM

20. ISO #1220

21. ISO #1221

Also, Host Is Right Here Could Have Just Asked Publicly..

22. ISO #1222

23. ISO #1223

24. ISO #1224

either way, sad to see town waste an entire day on such dumb accusations.

Kenny wasted pretty much the first half because he said he had 2 alignmetns and i went after him for it.

Damus went after me for the second half because i wanted to pressure numbertwo to get info from in during the time when he gets on and no1 else was but us.

great use of time today, gj rofl

25. ISO #1225

26. ISO #1226

either way, sad to see town waste an entire day on such dumb accusations.

Kenny wasted pretty much the first half because he said he had 2 alignmetns and i went after him for it.

Damus went after me for the second half because i wanted to pressure numbertwo to get info from in during the time when he gets on and no1 else was but us.

great use of time today, gj rofl
    Again, that's your narrative. You pressured me. I did not choose to get pressured for bs with wording in rolecards.

27. ISO #1227

28. ISO #1228

29. ISO #1229

30. ISO #1230

31. ISO #1231

32. ISO #1232

the blood gods demand blood. that is something we all have to live with.
    Confirmed nahuatl scum.

Seriously at this point all we can do is scream LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH and see a flip. Can you just lynch Distorted, please...?? I think he's obvious scum lol

33. ISO #1233

34. ISO #1234

35. ISO #1235

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Confirmed nahuatl scum.

Seriously at this point all we can do is scream LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH and see a flip. Can you just lynch Distorted, please...?? I think he's obvious scum lol
    nah - i scumread you early and you want me gone for it. You have remained in my scumreads all day, and u want me gone for it.

No lynch = pro town move here. rarely do i think that is true with setups, but it being between me and light, i pick no lynch. both feel like a scapegoat at this time.

36. ISO #1236

nah - i scumread you early and you want me gone for it. You have remained in my scumreads all day, and u want me gone for it.

No lynch = pro town move here. rarely do i think that is true with setups, but it being between me and light, i pick no lynch. both feel like a scapegoat at this time.
    I Get Plus 3 Town Points From Me For That Distorted..

37. ISO #1237

38. ISO #1238

39. ISO #1239

40. ISO #1240

41. ISO #1241

42. ISO #1242

I would also like to point out that there is HUGE resistance to Disto's lynch.

43. ISO #1243

44. ISO #1244

45. ISO #1245

46. ISO #1246

47. ISO #1247

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Honestly, if Distonted were town he would've been lynched already. There is not a single proper argument being made on his defense, he looks incredibly scummy, yet people refuse to vote.
    see, this is twisting a narrative. blink is the only person who refused to vote. i sat at L1 with auckmid being the 1 person who didnt hammer (yet) but complained when damus unvoted me.

48. ISO #1248

49. ISO #1249

50. ISO #1250

Okay I have to go now, I might not be back before EoD. Sorry.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.