S-FM The Cold War III - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 80 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

2. ISO #802

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

In terms of lynching somebody today, I stand by that we definitely should. As others have pointed out, depending on the night actions the town could be outnumbered/tied in votes after only 2 days. It would be possible to win without a successful lynch today I suppose but only if favorable things happened at night, which is a lot to bet on.

Example: no lynch today, sk and mafia both get 1 town kill, then it's 6 v 3 v 1 tomorrow. Mafia lynch tomorrow, but JFK is still alive and used his heat action N1 so mafia gets 2 town kills and sk gets another, then it would be 3 v 2 v 1.
    Fine, looking at it in more detail I suppose there is a decent chance that maf or sk would hit each other or a townie would get healed, maybe a lynch today isn't crucial after all.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #803

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Who do you want to Lynch at the moment?
    aamirus and MM, both equal at the moment except for the fact that I was expecting something from aamirus and have not gotten anything.

Immediate scum points go to MM and blinkskater for both commenting on things Magoroth has done and saying they’re ‘scummy’ while not addressing it to me who did it before. Playing favourites with people is an obvious sign of being scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    he's obviously fuckin delusional lol, honestly SK needs to go after Mafia, IMO so Mr SK, please be kind to your town reads and fucking stab stab stab the scum reads
    yay
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #806

Aamirus, is MM still your top vote? It seems to have been brushed off by you as of recently.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

7. ISO #807

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    In terms of lynching somebody today, I stand by that we definitely should. As others have pointed out, depending on the night actions the town could be outnumbered/tied in votes after only 2 days. It would be possible to win without a successful lynch today I suppose but only if favorable things happened at night, which is a lot to bet on.

Example: no lynch today, sk and mafia both get 1 town kill, then it's 6 v 3 v 1 tomorrow. Mafia lynch tomorrow, but JFK is still alive and used his heat action N1 so mafia gets 2 town kills and sk gets another, then it would be 3 v 2 v 1.
    Fine, looking at it in more detail I suppose there is a decent chance that maf or sk would hit each other or a townie would get healed, maybe a lynch today isn't crucial after all.
    Not crucial, but advised.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #808

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    aamirus and MM, both equal at the moment except for the fact that I was expecting something from aamirus and have not gotten anything.

Immediate scum points go to MM and blinkskater for both commenting on things Magoroth has done and saying they’re ‘scummy’ while not addressing it to me who did it before. Playing favourites with people is an obvious sign of being scum.
    ???????????????????????? where did you do that???????????????? If you want, we can dump you in the scum category with Mag.

9. ISO #809

What do you think of me right now?

10. ISO #810

Not impressed with aamirus or blinkskater at all right now.

-vote aamirus

Explain Yourself.

11. ISO #811

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    omfg @Marshmallow Marshall the youtube embeddddddedededd shit doesn't work for me so i had to copy the link and i pasted it in my texts with my fiance so it would become clicky...............needless to say he is not happy LMFAO
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

12. ISO #812

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    I have the same read on Unk ; not commenting on others
    I noticed early on in day one scum don't usually want to form their own reads on scummy players because they know those players are town and on day 1 it's hard to paint things like that. so IMO scum don't really call many people scummy, and if they do it's the inactive,newer,obnoxious players.

13. ISO #813
    Ganelon

OK fuck it yolo, I would rather trust Unknown than naz, naz is so so so scummy that it's not even funny.

14. ISO #814

FM is not for me. I suck. I think this'll be my final one, because even if I was right I flip-flop far too easily.
    sheep says meep 2.0???
    don't give up Mag, just try harder
    THINK
    STOP relying on others to sho u de wei
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

15. ISO #815

What do you think of me right now?
    I think you’re Town right now for trying to push at different directions and getting people talking right now, along with the theories you have made in the past, including that long post that you went out of your way for.

That being said, I am somewhat confused by your vote. Can you explain why it’s on aamirus?

16. ISO #816

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    omfg @Marshmallow Marshall the youtube embeddddddedededd shit doesn't work for me so i had to copy the link and i pasted it in my texts with my fiance so it would become clicky...............needless to say he is not happy LMFAO
    OMG.... MAKE HIM READ THE GAME XD

17. ISO #817

Why are you Implying that I’m trying to lynch naz?

18. ISO #818

sheep says meep 2.0???
    don't give up Mag, just try harder
    THINK
    STOP relying on others to sho u de wei
    Yep, same vibe here...

19. ISO #819
    Ganelon

he's obviously fuckin delusional lol, honestly SK needs to go after Mafia, IMO so Mr SK, please be kind to your town reads and fucking stab stab stab the scum reads
    No dude, SK doesn't need to go after Mafia because SK is his own faction, kill the sk and the kill count per night drops considerably. I used to think that in the mod as well, the fact that you won't push aamirus makes me think that I am not actually delusional and that you and naz are scum. Die.

20. ISO #820

W/e, I'm just digging my own grave here, distracting you people from the real scum, whoever they are.

I'm going to chime in and say that I think it is nearly impossible for rumox and Unknown to be of opposite alignment - if one of them is mafia, the other one surely is as well; and the reverse is also true, if one of the is town, they're both town. So I don't really see the possibility that Unknown was wrong as a high chance *IF* he is town. What bothers me is the salt he displayed after naz's argument and (leaving naz's bbullshit arguments aside -> you don't like women, for instance) the fact that he went 'What?' -> he thought that naz was either Yukikataoni or Nawa (one of which apparently played very poorly; I didn't bother to read the setup there because I believe that at least that expression of anger was genuine. But that could mean that Unknown simply utilised his own emotion as sort of a screen, you know, like the way toxic frogs use very colourful lights to ward off predators? a partially apt analogy, only this case this 'frog' was marking his target while also appearing pro-town. I still think we should rather Lynch naz because I do not see a world where naz AND Unknown are both town. That simply isn't possible in my mindset unless I am seriously overestimating Unknown.
    Why should I be lynched? Please provide HARD evidence of how I have been acting scummy, using YOUR OWN WORDS, and no one else's. You are truly, truly, digging YOUR own and Town's Grave here.

give me an iso, do something yourself

21. ISO #821
    Ganelon

-vote blinkskater

22. ISO #822

In regards to the sleeper agent I have a question @Distorted
    Would he still receive the Lookout/Detective info on the night he was converted (assuming he wasn't roleblocked)? In the Order of Operations it says det/lo comes before conversion so I guess that answers my question but I am not entirely sure if that just means the info is based on that point in the night (and they don't actually get it until night is over) or if they receive the info at that point in the night.

In regards to Truman's special ability to roleblock, it says "all town and others ability", so this means ALL PLAYERS IN THE GAME?, or all non mafia players?

In regards to Truman's ability to role block where "targets will not be informed of roleblock", what does that realistically mean for roles like for example the Sleeper Agent, will you just tell them their target visited nobody and was visited by nobody? Or are you just going to straight up send no information at all to "stealth roleblocked" players? In other words, how are you going to avoid making it obvious to them that they were indeed roleblocked?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

23. ISO #823

I have the same read on Unk ; not commenting on others
    When have I not commented on other people?

24. ISO #824

I think you’re Town right now for trying to push at different directions and getting people talking right now, along with the theories you have made in the past, including that long post that you went out of your way for.

That being said, I am somewhat confused by your vote. Can you explain why it’s on aamirus?
    I'm still waiting for him to give insightful posts about the current state of the game, but my current 'want to lynch' vote is tied on Mag and rumox.

25. ISO #825

26. ISO #826

???????????????????????? where did you do that???????????????? If you want, we can dump you in the scum category with Mag.
    I said I would not play with naz way before Magoroth actually said that. I don’t understand how you can two things differently that are the same. Something about inconsistent reads have you.

27. ISO #827

28. ISO #828

I said I would not play with naz way before Magoroth actually said that. I don’t understand how you can two things differently that are the same. Something about inconsistent reads have you.
    ....??? Blink and I scumread Magoroth for the flip flopping, and that sheepsaymeep syndrome. What are you talking about?

29. ISO #829

Nah t'was 'IF NAZ ISNT SCUM I STOP PLAYING FM' to 'UNKN/AAM/BLINK SCUM TEAM CALLING IT' that was the giveaway. Nobody does flip flop like that when they're town. He tried to add confusion to town by muddling our day 1 but he failed I'd say
    he actually is that bad as town tho..

but i would like to put him out of his misery if we must

30. ISO #830

rumox is a smart dude, and IMO it's something I could see him doing
    So you think he is scum, or that it’s posdible he could be faking it? I’m not catching on the point you’re trying to make.

Also, I’m not saying they aren’t capable of it. I’ve noticed that when it occurs the most, people are usually overly vocal and committed with it. The way rumox did it makes the impression that he doesn’t have to convince anyone he’s sleeper agent, which is why I don’t think he’s scum planning a gambit.

31. ISO #831

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    I am quite curious how aarmiurs can be your top second town read? oO
    He litteraly did nothing who can be seen as town or scum, just being neutral at most.
    her few comments about MM in the beginning of the game i can relate to as a new player who rolled town

32. ISO #832

....??? Blink and I scumread Magoroth for the flip flopping, and that sheepsaymeep syndrome. What are you talking about?
    Magoroth literally confessed to copying me. If he is and I’m not, then your reads are not making any sense.

33. ISO #833
    Ganelon

It is a possibility that rumox is scum, one we shouldn't ignore. But my gut feeling's telling me that he isn't.

But....but... @rumox where are you boi

34. ISO #834

So you think he is scum, or that it’s posdible he could be faking it? I’m not catching on the point you’re trying to make.

Also, I’m not saying they aren’t capable of it. I’ve noticed that when it occurs the most, people are usually overly vocal and committed with it. The way rumox did it makes the impression that he doesn’t have to convince anyone he’s sleeper agent, which is why I don’t think he’s scum planning a gambit.
    Oh, don't worry he'll try to convince us at EoD when i'll be the train driver to his ass

35. ISO #835

I noticed early on in day one scum don't usually want to form their own reads on scummy players because they know those players are town and on day 1 it's hard to paint things like that. so IMO scum don't really call many people scummy, and if they do it's the inactive,newer,obnoxious players.
    my. man. with the truth.
    s.givebeer @blinkskater
    OK fuck it yolo, I would rather trust Unknown than naz, naz is so so so scummy that it's not even funny.
    lol please follow through on "if naz is scum i quit", i beg u

36. ISO #836

Magoroth literally confessed to copying me. If he is and I’m not, then your reads are not making any sense.
    The action of copying is something you didn't do though..... this is getting into the logical fallacies.

37. ISO #837

38. ISO #838
    Ganelon

I'm not really copying as much as following; I *do* have kind of similar reads to those you have, except for naz. I didn't think naz was scum until I saw that argument between you and her lol

39. ISO #839

+scumpoints to unknown for the bs

40. ISO #840

We're not judging the sheeping of you. Or atleast, not entirely. We're judging the constant flip flopping, non consistant reads, opportunistic scum painting, over-confusion and throwing confusion

41. ISO #841

42. ISO #842

We're not judging the sheeping of you. Or atleast, not entirely. We're judging the constant flip flopping, non consistant reads, opportunistic scum painting, over-confusion and throwing confusion
    ^^ I'm still judging the sheep though, but yeah, that's what we mean. Not the exact content, but how it is presented and how he organized it.

43. ISO #843

44. ISO #844
    Ganelon

One thing is pretty clear to me though, I'm pretty sure the Unknown <-> naz argument isn't TvT, there's one scum in there for sure.
    Important to note is the fact that I'm sensing that blinkskater is trying to buddy naz pretty hard, he even stated it. I'm not sure if that's a scum call or a town call yet, but I don't like what they're doing.

45. ISO #845

No dude, SK doesn't need to go after Mafia because SK is his own faction, kill the sk and the kill count per night drops considerably. I used to think that in the mod as well, the fact that you won't push aamirus makes me think that I am not actually delusional and that you and naz are scum. Die.
    ok you're confirmed idiot or confirmed scum fine by me

46. ISO #846
    Ganelon

keep digging that hole deeper and deeper bud, and why the hell would you trust Unk?
    Why the fuck not?

47. ISO #847

lol noted - to be town in unknown's eyes don't defend yourself and shit post half the game
    also don't own a vagina or tits

48. ISO #848

Two things to note as an observation, that could end up being important if my theory is correct:

1.) the people not on MM are throwing their votes around. I don’t know if this is because they’re scum with him and are trying to get someone else lynched instead, but it’s becoming rather suspicious

2.) the people on the MM train have not moved their votes at all. aamirus, blink, and rumox have had their votes sitting on him the entire time. This situation is also unusual, and they have not really had several reads up to date (blink is doing a bit more now, but missing people regardless).

Both of them are weird, and I’m trying to decide which one seems more scum fuelled.

49. ISO #849

Going to leave my vote where it's actually pressuring someone,
    -vote aamirus
    and go off to IRL things. Nearly 5 hours straight of FM lol bye

50. ISO #850

lol noted - to be town in unknown's eyes don't defend yourself and shit post half the game
    also don't own a vagina or tits
    I can see why you enjoy playing FM.