S-FM The Cold War III - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 80 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 60 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

I'll be discussing aamirus when I get back.

2. ISO #452

3. ISO #453

-vote naz

Explain yourself to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #454

I’m an ass sorry I’m done, just needed to put my vote back on.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

5. ISO #455

6. ISO #456

New meme incoming.

7. ISO #457

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    -vote naz

Explain yourself to me.
    ur a dumbass that can't read
    done

ty 4 making me a meme tho
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

8. ISO #458

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Thanks to Fielzanks she realised she outted herself as scum
    and how am i scum?
    how about u lynch me fatass, or are u afraid of me flipping town and u getting fucked
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

9. ISO #459

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    ur a dumbass that can't read
    done

ty 4 making me a meme tho
    actually u meme'd urself
    ur the one demanding me explain my vote
    lel

10. ISO #460

Be more salty please.

11. ISO #461

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    apparently truman rb all town roles. and Nixon rb all killing actions, but I don't know if that also rb the mafia kill.
    can u two read teh fucking setup that u keep posting? smh

12. ISO #462

Be more salty please.
    eat my asshole
    the only time u will ever get any

13. ISO #463

actually u meme'd urself
    ur the one demanding me explain my vote
    lel
    I really hope for your sake that this isn’t your regular scum play.

14. ISO #464

eat my asshole
    the only time u will ever get any
    EAD, A.

15. ISO #465

I really hope for your sake that this isn’t your regular scum play.
    be more bad at reading please

this town is cancer

-suicide

16. ISO #466

17. ISO #467

Okay this conversation is finished, been distracting enough already.

18. ISO #468

Okay this conversation is finished, been distracting enough already.
    like the scum you are
    gj

19. ISO #469

like the scum you are
    gj
    MM+Naz scum team = GG

20. ISO #470
    Ganelon

I'm back. Going to read aamirus' posts.

21. ISO #471
    Ganelon

Oh wow you guys werr kind of mean to naz hahaha

22. ISO #472
    Ganelon

were*

23. ISO #473

MM+Naz scum team = GG
    nice tunneling
    unknown for mvp
    game over y'all hur dur

24. ISO #474

David, where are your strongest reads right now? I’m getting too much of a fence sitting impression from you right now and would love to hear from you while we’re both around.

25. ISO #475

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Oh wow you guys werr kind of mean to naz hahaha
    incels always bully women, it's whatever 2 me, shows their shitty character

26. ISO #476

You’ve gotta be joking. If you think I’m bullying you, that’s an incredible joke and shows how much you are trying to appeal to emotion right now.

I’m not even going to talk about how stupid this comment is.

27. ISO #477

She’s purposely trying to piss me off now lol.

28. ISO #478

David, where are your strongest reads right now? I’m getting too much of a fence sitting impression from you right now and would love to hear from you while we’re both around.
    I can't actually tell/read who the scums are rn
    am very confused on who they could be
    just reading previous pages rn

29. ISO #479
    Ganelon

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

Maybe I come with too much of a mod mindset here and everyone in FM just says stupid shit for fun, but the laughable fake castro claim and then the extremely defensive and hurt way he acted after being called out = most obvious scum ever
    I do not understand how you could be so certain of MM being svum so early into D1. I also do not understand your claim that 'you did not want' information. While lynching your scum reads is a productive thing, speedynching is not because it deprives people of information. Why don't you need information?

30. ISO #480
    Ganelon

incels always bully women, it's whatever 2 me, shows their shitty character
    Wtf

31. ISO #481
    Ganelon

-vote aamirus

Explain yourself to me.

32. ISO #482
    Ganelon

I do not understand how you could be so certain of MM being svum so early into D1. I also do not understand your claim that 'you did not want' information. While lynching your scum reads is a productive thing, speedynching is not because it deprives people of information. Why don't you need information?
    @aamirus

33. ISO #483

34. ISO #484

35. ISO #485
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    I can't actually tell/read who the scums are rn
    am very confused on who they could be
    just reading previous pages rn
    I was kinda like this on my first game, though to a lesser extent.

36. ISO #486

You’ve gotta be joking. If you think I’m bullying you, that’s an incredible joke and shows how much you are trying to appeal to emotion right now.

I’m not even going to talk about how stupid this comment is.
    jfc get off your high horse and pull your head out of your ass already

She’s purposely trying to piss me off now lol.
    i wasn't, i was just defending myself, but i'll piss you off now
    MESK
    mesk mesk mesk mesk 420 blaze it bro

37. ISO #487
    Ganelon

jfc get off your high horse and pull your head out of your ass already

i wasn't, i was just defending myself, but i'll piss you off now
    MESK
    mesk mesk mesk mesk 420 blaze it bro
    Why the fuck are you even doing this?

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

Yep I hate women, you’ve figured me out entirely.

Or, the only thing you’ve done is show how upset you are at being scum-read, and have tried to discredit me in several different ways already (including telling me I can’t read). You definitely can’t be Town playing like this.

40. ISO #490

Cool Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Why the fuck are you even doing this?
    cause i bite back.

41. ISO #491

Or, the only thing you’ve done is show how upset you are at being scum-read, and have tried to discredit me in several different ways already (including telling me I can’t read). You definitely can’t be Town playing like this.
    right, because a townie can't defend themselves, i MUST be scum discrediting you.
    you haven't played any recent games with me, so think what you want.
    i don't care about your opinion on me at this point forward and will not be trusting your reads since ur so wrong rn

42. ISO #492

Oh my god. You’re kidding me.

-unvote

43. ISO #493

That's actually how she plays

"I think you're scum because x y z"
    "STFU UR WRONG SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETCH"

44. ISO #494

Never mind, I totally thought you were someone else in The Coldest War

-vote naz

45. ISO #495
    Ganelon

Oh my god. You’re kidding me.

-unvote
    I assume this is just you trying to stop the incoming shitposts?

46. ISO #496

I assume this is just you trying to stop the incoming shitposts?
    Nah, in the last game I played (The Coldest War) I had a pretty shitty experience where I was trying to lynch someone who basically threw in the end of the game who played exactly like this. I thought for a second that it was naz, but realized that it was someone else. I don’t know if anyone who was in that game is here but they’d remember how much these things piss me off to the extent of not playing.

47. ISO #497

Nah, in the last game I played (The Coldest War) I had a pretty shitty experience where I was trying to lynch someone who basically threw in the end of the game who played exactly like this. I thought for a second that it was naz, but realized that it was someone else. I don’t know if anyone who was in that game is here but they’d remember how much these things piss me off to the extent of not playing.
    why do you sign up if you know when you make a bad read it just makes you rage quit??? lol

48. ISO #498
    Ganelon

why do you sign up if you know when you make a bad read it just makes you rage quit??? lol

49. ISO #499
    Ganelon

Why do I think you're trying to get us to focus on you?

50. ISO #500

I’ve played so many games at this point to know that I don’t have the best reads all the time. But guess what, I don’t care if my reads aren’t right at the end of the game. The fact that you make this comment still just shows how badly you are trying to piss me off/convince me that you’re somehow town. And that’s the sad thing that actually bothers me. The fact that you could actually be Town and doing nothing except trying to piss people off is what makes me not want to play. If you are Town and we lynch you, I actually have no words for you right now. That’s why I can’t even picture you as Town because I don’t see how this play would even make sense to you if you were Town.

I really enjoy the game, but not when people play like shit and try to talk shit to me the entire time because I voted them. If you’re Town or scum, you are not helping either side so I have no clue what you’re trying to accomplish except the act of being defeated.