User Tag List

Page 95 of 119 FirstFirst ... 45 85 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 105 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,750 of 5907
  1. ISO #4701

2. ISO #4702

3. ISO #4703

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bart Pilfter View Post
    I dunno if you were part of Jiles lynch.
    You killed Lois.
    You'll kill me and Quinn.

At least 4
    You belive a 2 sheriff with a confirmed Coroner setup is balanced with NO Mafia night KP??????????? That is 4 confirmed checks. With no NIght KP and We would just kill the Sheriff and have Corn check sheriff and see if he was real with 2 Mod confirms. Talk about OP town. Both sheriffs are not real. I feel like you know Joha is a key person for mafia to win. IE why you wil lnot lynch him. Mafia is scared as all can be to lynch Joha. Joha is so dang hard to lych when town confirmed is on him. HMMM maybe mafia is scared.

4. ISO #4704

I am going to Bed If Joha is not the lynch today. I can not help town anymore to win. Town want to lose hell I dont care. I have done my part and tryed to help town all I could. If Willbird was evil he has played a very Pro town Game agents his wincon. I am never lynching Wilbird I would reather you lynch me Before him.

5. ISO #4705

6. ISO #4706

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    I am going to Bed If Joha is not the lynch today. I can not help town anymore to win. Town want to lose hell I dont care. I have done my part and tryed to help town all I could. If Willbird was evil he has played a very Pro town Game agents his wincon. I am never lynching Wilbird I would reather you lynch me Before him.
    You will not rob me of my very heroic death

7. ISO #4707

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Gollert Twissell View Post
    I like how Lembird has voted for the right person!
    /s
    fuck you

you said people are bad for misreading you or not reading you at all, and you proceed to say something that so obviously means you are not reading me.

hypocritical at best, scumpainting at worst

8. ISO #4708

9. ISO #4709

we have a fuckin' plan, and that doesn't involve lynching the survivor which doesn't go towards our wincondition

we lynch quinne, then we start lynching in the pool of citizen claims, starting with wilberd, then twinsells, then holbird. game should be over by then.
    christ i thought this site grew out of it's stupid "lynch all benigns" meta

10. ISO #4710

11. ISO #4711

12. ISO #4712

13. ISO #4713

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lembird Oshay View Post
    we have a fuckin' plan, and that doesn't involve lynching the survivor which doesn't go towards our wincondition

we lynch quinne, then we start lynching in the pool of citizen claims, starting with wilberd, then twinsells, then holbird. game should be over by then.
    christ i thought this site grew out of it's stupid "lynch all benigns" meta
    I don't agree with your warrant because mafia hide as benigns all the time.

14. ISO #4714

15. ISO #4715

16. ISO #4716

17. ISO #4717

18. ISO #4718

19. ISO #4719

20. ISO #4720

21. ISO #4721

22. ISO #4722

23. ISO #4723

24. ISO #4724

25. ISO #4725

26. ISO #4726

27. ISO #4727

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    You belive a 2 sheriff with a confirmed Coroner setup is balanced with NO Mafia night KP??????????? That is 4 confirmed checks. With no NIght KP and We would just kill the Sheriff and have Corn check sheriff and see if he was real with 2 Mod confirms. Talk about OP town. Both sheriffs are not real. I feel like you know Joha is a key person for mafia to win. IE why you wil lnot lynch him. Mafia is scared as all can be to lynch Joha. Joha is so dang hard to lych when town confirmed is on him. HMMM maybe mafia is scared.
    Two sheriff in the setup male perfect sense if you think that scum had a Framer, consort and Disguiser. All of them roles are a hard counter for sheriff claims. Then remember GF is immune.

28. ISO #4728

29. ISO #4729

30. ISO #4730

Nobody died.
    We found a log on Joha’s personal Computer, it reads:

={initializing_last_will}=

ᴊᴏʜᴀ_ꜱᴄʜᴛɪʟᴢᴛ_ʙ : ᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ
    ꜱyꜱᴛᴇᴍꜱ : ᴅᴏᴡɴ

\\\\

Alright Joha, are you ready to begin?
    yes_
    Good. What is your directive?
    serve the magellan_
    Good. Now lets talk about how to do that...

\\\\

<parsing file : directive>

ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇ

c̓ͯ̍o̓̅͐n̓͂n͐̉ͫe̿͋ͬċͣͭt͂̊͆iͫͦ͘öͪ̉nͪͪ͛ ̄͋͞i̿ͥ̂s̔͆͢s͌͛͗ūͣ̈́eͧ̏̀s͍̺̕

[LOG]
    Connection troubles fixed_

<meta_log>
    Hey guys! Had a lot of fun playing this. I got very lucky when I joined in replacing who I did, when I did. I got to start out on a clean slate.

I was glad I got a chance to make my character what I wanted to make it. I had a lot of power in what direction I wanted to go this game instead of having to backpedal. With that said I didn't enjoy catching up, but when I did catch up I had a lot more fun.

Anyway, you got the wrong robot. I'm an ensign.
    <end>
    Disconnecting_

={disconnected}=

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

31. ISO #4731

32. ISO #4732

33. ISO #4733

34. ISO #4734

35. ISO #4735

36. ISO #4736

37. ISO #4737

So many thoughts to type out and i cba to go and quote everybody.

I come back and see everybody has once again deviated from the plan that we all decided upon 4 days ago.
    Not only that, the day was over before i could even respond but thats fine, Joha was supposed to be lynched today anyway.

Found it weird that Bart decided to throw a hard defense on Quinne, didnt expect it at all since even quinne didnt mind dying a couple of days ago.
    I can see where Bart comes from though , at this point i'm also more convinced that Quinne was indeed our sheriff but sadly that doesnt matter.
    We have to be sure and we simply arent.

I thought it was more interesting who all suddenly started hard pushing Bart for the next lynch, Fred for one but thats obvious, i believe somebody accused Bart in big letters
    and this is enough for Fred to change his mind. I think even Gollert was accusing him, inbetween his posts of accusing me ofcourse.
    I don't think bart is scum, atleast not together with quinne, the man has played briliantly up until this point and for him to throw a weird defense for a mafia buddy makes no sense.

That brings us to Marck, who has been called out by Quinne as Neutral. Marck made a weird point that indeed that mafia has 0 reason to frame him as neutral and his conclusion was that he must be ensign.
    My conclusion is that either Quinne is bringing Marck down with him or the other reason is like Marck said himself, there is no reason he is framed so therefore he truly is neutral.

My annoyances yesterday were probably as you might have guessed Gollert, i don't know if this website has a record for longest lasting omgus ever in an FM. But after i accused Gollert of 1) buddying constantly with fred, which i find in itself anti town. 2) making a read list that makes no sense. Seriously this man put Quinne and Mulan as TPR together while 3) advocating for both of them to be lynched next.
    Every post this revolved about me being scum, when i usually play people repond to these accusations with a defense. Maybe a counter accusation happens but I thought 1 post about this should be enough , especially since he knows he is posting when its 4 AM my time which i reminded everybody here of multiple times. Lembird even waited to hammer because he knew it was night where i live. Nah though , this dude has spilled straight up lies about me for an entire day and the sad thing is its probably working too.

Billigan, don't remember his posts tbh still think he should be lynched sooner rather than later. I don't see how anybody can fight me on this since eevry single on of you has him as a scumread in my notes.

Fred, you made this weird series of posts where you said you were purposefully playing retarded to see who would follow your plan, and then you said you werent going to do this but you noticed people wanted to
    push a bad plan. Who were these people because you never called them out and your demeanor towards nobody has changed.

Lembird , dno really i read you as town earlier in the game and i can't say much has changed. I could say that you havnt been actively participating but that would make me a hypocrit since i know aswell that ever since
    we made up our lynching plan there isn't much to be said or done.

Conclusion, i still believe Bart and Lembird should go to the final together with fred.

38. ISO #4738

39. ISO #4739

40. ISO #4740

41. ISO #4741

42. ISO #4742

43. ISO #4743

44. ISO #4744

45. ISO #4745

46. ISO #4746

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Edoua Maije View Post
    i have full intentions of lynching Quinne today, but he will be hammered before people even have a chance of posting. And i know how greatly it annoys me coming home to a closed day.
    I dont understand. You are irked that the game is taking forever. But you are also irked when the game doesnt last longer

Its like you just want to be irked

47. ISO #4747

dude , i just want this game to be over. There is no fun in it anymore
    i have full intentions of lynching Quinne today, but he will be hammered before people even have a chance of posting. And i know how greatly it annoys me coming home to a closed day.

48. ISO #4748

49. ISO #4749

50. ISO #4750