Bnet: Drapoel
    ID: 1-S2-1-667761
    In-game: Painfully Evil
    Slot 11

Bnet: Someguy
    ID: 1-S2-1-691294
    In-game: Israel
    Slot 15

15 (Marshall) is just very bad, but could be considered gamethrowing. He virtually hangs only confirmed towns.

11 (Coroner) visits 1 on night 3 and sees that the other Coroner visited as well. The other coroner, 8, reveals his role and explains that the other coroner (11) should reveal in order to verify him.

11 denies the claim and 8 is hanged by the marshall as a result.

throwers.SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: Drapoel: 1-S2-1-667761; Someguy: 1-S2-1-691294

Drapoel
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-667761
    Crime: Griefing
    Recommendation: Add WL X4

History: He has a very recent WL X4 for leavetraining, but I don't feel this replay deserves a ban listing.
    Summary:
    Drapoel is warned for leavetraining at the start of the game.

Drapoel is a coroner and visits 4 on n2. He sees that 4 was visited by 2 coroners.
    While looking at the log, he specifically writes in his lw "vb no one"

N3 he checks 1 and again sees that he was visited by 2 coroners.
    While looking at the log, he specifically writes in his lw "vb no one"

D4: the other coroner reveals, giving a lead on 15 (godfather) and also mentions there are 2 coroners.
    Drapoel pms him "Kys" and says aloud "I don't confirm this faggot".
    A marshall reveals and drapoel repeatedly says he doesn't confirm 8 (other coroner), that 8 is a faggot and should kill himself.
    8 is lynched although drapoel doesn't vote.

Right after the lynch goes through, drapoel says "wait holy shit I was joking, I didnt mean execute him"

After the lynches, he checks the log, and then adds to his lw "n3 vb 2 coroners"

later in dead chat he again apologizes and claims he didn't think a marshall would reveal and lynch 8.

Overall: Even after marshall had revealed, he stuck to his claim that 8 was lying about 2 coroners, resulting in 8 getting lynched. It does not seem like he was trying to gamethrow overall, as he otherwise played normally. However, I feel this level of trolling is enough to warrant a griefing tag.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #3

@aamirus He knew it was me and we're in good terms so he tried to troll me and it ended like that. I agree with you that he did not mean to do this.

Regarding Someguy, I presume you ignore him? Asking because you didn't even mention about him so I'm not certain if you were aware of him being reported as well. :P

Thank you Anonymous Donor

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    @aamirus He knew it was me and we're in good terms so he tried to troll me and it ended like that. I agree with you that he did not mean to do this.

Regarding Someguy, I presume you ignore him? Asking because you didn't even mention about him so I'm not certain if you were aware of him being reported as well. :P
    As etheopian mentions, 15 just played poorly. To be fair he had this fake information from Drapoel to contend with as well. No punishments for 15.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

5. ISO #5