Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

Re: S-FM 333: Murder in the Mid-Atlantic

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    WHY THE HELL DO YOU THINK IM SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW

lagattack your fucking generator is broken
    So you made a list you don't believe in?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #452

gikkle has been saying weird shit since the game began. and i don't really know what wrath is up to. he wanted to go ham on me apparently slipping until i told him i made the setup. guess it was a misunderstanding

guess im giving auwt a pass this game. he can carry d2
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

3. ISO #453

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I'm not sure, but probably not like this. If I had to guess, I'd say he'd be more careful, perhaps try to be likeable more than usual or something lol.

What? No, I didn't lie about Ginger, I'm saying they could have lied about not having read their rolecard. From reads point of view, at best it's anti-game, at worst it's scum trying to appear "neutral" (not in the alignment way, but rather in the behavior way).
    I agree that Ginger can only be one of these 3:
    1) TPR
    2) Wolf
    3) Neutral

At first I saw the first one as least likely because that stress thing makes more sense for the other 2.
    But here's why I changed my mind: their only 1 read in the entire game is that you're TPR hunting them. That not only makes sense from a TPR but also giving no reads is not something I expect a wolf to do.

4. ISO #454

5. ISO #455

6 slots haven't voted yet:
    NotPaopan - has only had 2 game thoughts, and hasn't followed up on either of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    Woah there. Obvious buddying right there.
    that's against the rules. OR... you might be TPR hunting? Pretty sus there bud.
    PQR - ok he has voted plenty just the game doesn't count his votes for some reason..
    ZZorange - Only shit posts as far as I can tell? But since he has 1 post saying that someone is 85% wolf yet didn't vote them, I expect an obligatory policy lynch on that slot at some point in the game.
    Auwt - they came in, shot bullets at different directions, went away. Would be nice if they came back to follow up on their own stuff. But regardless of that, their content surprised me that they haven't voted yet. "I came in, I shaded, I went away" is what this slots content is screaming.
    NMR - a jester in a game without jesters this slot has no business in staying alive tbh.
    Renegade - they're authentic af, I think they're Town. My soul read on them kinda understands them not having a vote out because I see them as someone who doesn't want to bother much.

-vote Auwt

I want my vote here for now

6. ISO #456

7. ISO #457

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Just as Ren has Auwt suspicions.
    I'm sorry but I fail to see the difference between this post and the very post it's about.

My own thoughts on that Auwt post is that him drawing a conclusion there after such a minor observation would be weird imho.
    That's not to say that it's alignment indicative, it's just that I don't really see why would someone except a conclusion in that post.
    The point was just to say Renegade is playing in an "unusual" way.
    Is it alignment indicative ? Probably, but it's a first to see him being that implicated D1. He may agree with me there.

Does either of you (with the multiple 'mislynch' but at the same time with a good entrance) or Renegade (with prior statements) deserve a vote ?
    I don't really know as of now.

Will post reads soon anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

8. ISO #458

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    1. The original post was Ren saying you were saying something scum would say (which is an accusation). Auwt's post is shading/implying Renegade is suspicious without directly accusing them.

2. That's fair, but I disagree. If Auwt found it suspect, then they should say so. If not, then they should say that. However, the post is designed in a way to make Renegade seem bad without actually saying their own opinion or analysis on the matter, which is a way to avoid culpability/having to actually do analysis. It's not the strongest argument against Auwt, but it is suspicious for them to do in my opinion.
    If you want to call an unusual behaviour to be suspect, then let it be.

I was just pointing fact from my personal experience right here, so I guess it kinda reflect my own opinion/analysis on the matter.
    What conclusion should I draw from it?

My thought process through D1 has been quite following Renegade's one, not that I'm trying to hide it.
    But at the same time there is this unusual way of playing.

Which of them is weighing the most?
    Hard to tell.
    No "real" conclusion to be drawn then.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

9. ISO #459

Ftr, Auwt hasn't been a non-wolf for a very long time.
    On the one hand, I expected hype and activity from them if they randed town.
    On the other hand, I think he's less active than in any of his wolf games? Though not sure if true.
    Just really active at some point of the day, and not at all at some point.
    Feel free to compare my scum-habits with how I am right now, you should have matters to work with considering the recent games !

10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

12. ISO #462

I don't like this shading of Renegade. Granted I don't particularly know Renegade's meta since I'm new here, but Auwt is kind of just shading Renegade without actually drawing a conclusion from this statement. Auwt has my suspicions.
    Ignore any meta discussion, it is more often than not used to justify really dumb decisions (and could easily be used to justify the opposite of that decision).

For example, I wonder which game this will be, a belief that low posters are scum or high posters are scum?

13. ISO #463

1. The original post was Ren saying you were saying something scum would say (which is an accusation). Auwt's post is shading/implying Renegade is suspicious without directly accusing them.

2. That's fair, but I disagree. If Auwt found it suspect, then they should say so. If not, then they should say that. However, the post is designed in a way to make Renegade seem bad without actually saying their own opinion or analysis on the matter, which is a way to avoid culpability/having to actually do analysis. It's not the strongest argument against Auwt, but it is suspicious for them to do in my opinion.
    Auwt had his own "trying real hard to seem towny" post at the beginning of the game where he said WOW after so many scum games I'm finally town!

I don't like that, just as much as I don't like Oxy saying similar things.

14. ISO #464

15. ISO #465

16. ISO #466

17. ISO #467

18. ISO #468

19. ISO #469

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    If you want to call an unusual behaviour to be suspect, then let it be.

I was just pointing fact from my personal experience right here, so I guess it kinda reflect my own opinion/analysis on the matter.
    What conclusion should I draw from it?

My thought process through D1 has been quite following Renegade's one, not that I'm trying to hide it.
    But at the same time there is this unusual way of playing.

Which of them is weighing the most?
    Hard to tell.
    No "real" conclusion to be drawn then.
    So you're saying you see both town elements(following Renegade's thought process) and scum elements(meta) to Renegade's play? That's what I'm getting from this. One is definitely heavier than the other, unless it's a super significant divergence from town meta and more aligns with scum meta. Barring this scenario, if you think Renegade's thought process is townie, then you should town read them, no?

20. ISO #470

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I don't like the vote on Gikkle and I townread Gikkle and Town!Gikkle is a huge asset to us based on my experience playing one game with them.
    I appreciate the compliment but I assure you my play is not always consistently good. I've thrown (unintentionally, of course) my fair share of games.

21. ISO #471

22. ISO #472

23. ISO #473

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    gikkle has been saying weird shit since the game began. and i don't really know what wrath is up to. he wanted to go ham on me apparently slipping until i told him i made the setup. guess it was a misunderstanding

guess im giving auwt a pass this game. he can carry d2
    what is this post
    why are you giving auwt a pass?

24. ISO #474

25. ISO #475

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477

28. ISO #478

29. ISO #479

Okay reference aside, I don't like gikkles because of what Ozy pointed out earlier. That AND how you're defending Gikkles.

Why are you ready to move on though?
    You stated that you're serious with that theory/read.
    It's the only "topic" you ever posted about.

Don't you suddenly scumread me anymore? When did that happen? Who's your next top scumread now that you're over me?

30. ISO #480

31. ISO #481

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483

34. ISO #484

35. ISO #485

Soo uhh. First things first. Heil Paopan.

I'm not really a fan of meta-ing someone so I'm going to ignore this.

Anyway, the best I can contribute rn is can someone post the vote count/status every major changes? This will help us in the upcoming days; I won't ask this if I know-how.

36. ISO #486

Soo uhh. First things first. Heil Paopan.

I'm not really a fan of meta-ing someone so I'm going to ignore this.

Anyway, the best I can contribute rn is can someone post the vote count/status every major changes? This will help us in the upcoming days; I won't ask this if I know-how.
    I will make counting mine easy for you.

-vote NotPaopan

37. ISO #487

NMR - a jester in a game without jesters this slot has no business in staying alive tbh.
    I think I'm just going for this policy lynch tbh.
    For most slots, one hand is too much to count their thoughts on - and I honestly have no idea how to make a good lynch out of that. I'm hoping for mechanics at this point honestly.
    -vote Not Maf Richtofen

@Gikkle I see you're thinking same or similar?
    Do you have someone you'd vote for if you didn't go for this policy lynch?

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    NotPaopan - interesting exchange with Gikkle, possible bussing SvS. No other posts or content other than vs Gikkle, a bit bizarre to me.
    I will make counting mine easy for you.

-vote NotPaopan
    Seems like you are very eager on pressing me. With that fake vote on me to check if the train on me is going forward. You are going onto my scum list for today.

-vote PQRnHack

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

42. ISO #492

43. ISO #493

What a drunkard!
    Someone is not impressed
    Here is a carol just for you, bae

I did not know you partook an acting career! *tips fedora*
    So he's buddying with Frinckles and Light. Major red flag on this one.

44. ISO #494

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

47. ISO #497

So he's buddying with Frinckles and Light. Major red flag on this one.
    Oh look who's getting defensive. And you can't seriously post vid clips or GIFs to argue "buddying".

This is a scum slip. We are going to lynch PQRnHack for today.

I'll lead this ship. I order you all to vote PQRnHack.
    Talk about a major red flag!! You got all defensive and are now powerwolfing with your "orders"?

48. ISO #498

49. ISO #499

50. ISO #500

There's a 90%+ that PQRnHack is scum here. Check my thought process and you can see it AS CLEAR AS CRYSTAL.
    Wrong; and what "thought process"? Mine is simple: a few folks, including myself and Ozy, put eyes on NotPaopan and Gikkle interaction. Yet nobody except me considered voting you, while several were comfortable jumping on the Gikkle wagon. Your reaction makes me comfortable with where my current vote stands.