Register

User Tag List

Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,900 of 2934
  1. ISO #2851

2. ISO #2852

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Robbie Valentino View Post
    Morning let's start by eating a sandwich.
    All you people
    Keep in mind
    Everyone here is an idiot
    Meanwhile,
    Everyone is also boring.
    Tell my mom I love her.
    Overall I have no idea whats going on.
    Win or lose IDC
    Nevermore.
    Robbie, that's not how the role works. You have to separate each letter into it's own post.

3. ISO #2853

4. ISO #2854

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Robbie Valentino View Post
    Morning let's start by eating a sandwich.
    All you people
    Keep in mind
    Everyone here is an idiot
    Meanwhile,
    Everyone is also boring.
    Tell my mom I love her.
    Overall I have no idea whats going on.
    Win or lose IDC
    Nevermore.
    Make me town...

Welp that clinches it for me hes scum.

5. ISO #2855

6. ISO #2856

7. ISO #2857

8. ISO #2858

9. ISO #2859

10. ISO #2860

11. ISO #2861

12. ISO #2862

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Man McGucket View Post
    If the role doesnt have the power to convert others, do we really think it has the power to convert oneself to town? That seems potentially gamebreaking too. Breadcrumber can just switch to whatever alignment is winning.
    I think it does have the power to convert. Only if you are in a faction is it broken to convert to town. This would basically be like an amnesiac of sorts.

13. ISO #2863

14. ISO #2864

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Candy Chiu View Post
    @FM-Robbie Valentino
    Your breadcrumb was done wrong
    He's playing forum mafia, and if you read his ISO, it's pretty clear he's not a novice to FM. This whole "dumb caveman" thing is just an act.
    Don't assume he doesn't know exactly what he's doing by purposefully doing it wrong...

15. ISO #2865

16. ISO #2866

17. ISO #2867

What I've found in my experience from nearly 100 games of FM experience is that players that seem to be bad and not know what they're doing and they refuse to listen to other players - is that they are just scum putting on an act the majority of the time, or a detrimental townie most of the rest of the time :/

Leaving them alive in hopes of "reforming" them rarely ever works and in all but one (maybe two? don't remember exactly) game where town decides to leave them alive, they would have been better off just eliminating them on the spot because the person ended up either being scum, or they ended up being town that just kept playing poorly requiring either elimination later in the game as they were never taken out of the PoE. u.u

And in a setting like krc, one of these detrimental townies who was given the most powerful role in the game by a massive margin AND has a grudge, well that's just asking for disaster.

18. ISO #2868

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    What I've found in my experience from nearly 100 games of FM experience is that players that seem to be bad and not know what they're doing and they refuse to listen to other players - is that they are just scum putting on an act the majority of the time, or a detrimental townie most of the rest of the time :/

Leaving them alive in hopes of "reforming" them rarely ever works and in all but one (maybe two? don't remember exactly) game where town decides to leave them alive, they would have been better off just eliminating them on the spot because the person ended up either being scum, or they ended up being town that just kept playing poorly requiring either elimination later in the game as they were never taken out of the PoE. u.u

And in a setting like krc, one of these detrimental townies who was given the most powerful role in the game by a massive margin AND has a grudge, well that's just asking for disaster.
    Why not just let Wendy deal with em?

19. ISO #2869

Why vote Wendy and not Soos?
    Or Robbie for that matter since you're calling him out in your post?
    Because either one believes that roles can have hidden information on them that isn't shown even after the role flips. Or one believes that roles that are flipped are exactly as is and anyone claiming to have more to their role is lying.

If it's the former, then Robbie is almost certainly scum and the part of his rolecard that would mention that he resurrects as scum was hidden. If it's the latter then that means Wendy has been lying about where she's been getting her information from - it's not from her role - it's because she's Illuminati.

Wendy knows this, Wendy called out Robbie even saying there was a chill w/e
    And yet Wendy is voting Soos. I don't like that.

All Wendy has to do to change my vote though is to vote Robbie and I'll switch instantly to Robbie as well. But I really want someone already in our PoE to be the one to put the first vote on Robbie due to the anti-lynch ability

20. ISO #2870

Why not just let Wendy deal with em?
    Because a scum Robbie can kill two town tonight. And then assuming Wendy does deal with him, which isn't even guaranteed. Then day 6 could start with either Robbie, Wendy, McGucket, or just Wendy + McGucket.

Which is not a town win.

21. ISO #2871

Because a scum Robbie can kill two town tonight. And then assuming Wendy does deal with him, which isn't even guaranteed. Then day 6 could start with either Robbie, Wendy, McGucket, or just Wendy + McGucket.

Which is not a town win.
    He can only kill one town tonight... He only has one bullet piercing kill (Sergei's rifle), so that's one town at max. I have protection and so does Old Man, so his shotgun can't kill anyone.

22. ISO #2872

He can only kill one town tonight... He only has one bullet piercing kill (Sergei's rifle), so that's one town at max. I have protection and so does Old Man, so his shotgun can't kill anyone.
    protection piercing kill*
    me and Old Man have protective abilities (old man has both RB and bodyguard, I have my Fate's Edict)

23. ISO #2873

24. ISO #2874

Like I'm not even saying that Robbie is lock scum.

But I do think that scum have no KP left (other than Robbie if he is scum)
    And I think that town wins the F5 of Candy, McGucket, Soos, Wendy, and me something like 80% of the time (would be higher if this weren't krc, but who knows what could happen)

I think town loses 100% of the time if Robbie ends up being scum here and we don't eliminate him today. :/

And I'm not even convinced that town's winrate is much higher than 80% from leaving Robbie alive when he's town - because the chance the Robbie just goes and does something detrimental to town is pretty high. After all, he's clearly shown he's not on board with any of the plans we talked about.

But even being generous and saying that town wins 100% of the time that we leave Robbie and he's town. All it takes is a 20% chance of Robbie being scum for it to be better for us to eliminate him just to be safe u.u
    And I think there is definitely at least a 20% chance that Robbie is scum >.>

25. ISO #2875

He can breadcrumb an action at the last minute where there aren't enough people online to switch the wagon on to him.

Although that's not the scenario I'm talking about with him being able to kill two town. Carefully read all the abilities he has - he is able to definitely kill 1 town through immunity, and with a bit of luck, he can kill 2 town. I don't want to explain how this can be done because it requires a bit of cleverness and helping him out by spelling it out is a terrible idea, but it's definitely possible.

26. ISO #2876

He can breadcrumb an action at the last minute where there aren't enough people online to switch the wagon on to him.

Although that's not the scenario I'm talking about with him being able to kill two town. Carefully read all the abilities he has - he is able to definitely kill 1 town through immunity, and with a bit of luck, he can kill 2 town. I don't want to explain how this can be done because it requires a bit of cleverness and helping him out by spelling it out is a terrible idea, but it's definitely possible.
    ...I think I can possibly see what you mean, but that can be resolved by Old Man just roleblocking him and I protect both myself and you.

27. ISO #2877

...I think I can possibly see what you mean, but that can be resolved by Old Man just roleblocking him and I protect both myself and you.
    Old Man doesn't have a targeted general roleblock:
    "Use your cutest look. Your target, unless he is a soulless monster (non-sentient being), will be Enamored by your cute charms and if they are attempting to visit you will instead be roleblocked. This does not pierce Roleblock immunity."

It only will roleblock them if they try to visit him

28. ISO #2878

Old Man doesn't have a targeted general roleblock:
    "Use your cutest look. Your target, unless he is a soulless monster (non-sentient being), will be Enamored by your cute charms and if they are attempting to visit you will instead be roleblocked. This does not pierce Roleblock immunity."

It only will roleblock them if they try to visit him
    I think I might be lost as to what you're talking about, then. I thought what you were talking about was dependent on Old Man doing something specific.

29. ISO #2879

30. ISO #2880

He's playing forum mafia, and if you read his ISO, it's pretty clear he's not a novice to FM. This whole "dumb caveman" thing is just an act.
    Don't assume he doesn't know exactly what he's doing by purposefully doing it wrong...
    this, tbh. I guess I was completely in the wrong. It's very hard to imagine a world where Robbie shouldn't be eliminated ASAP.

31. ISO #2881

32. ISO #2882

33. ISO #2883

34. ISO #2884

35. ISO #2885

36. ISO #2886

37. ISO #2887

38. ISO #2888

39. ISO #2889

Also, we have the votes to hammer Robbie, some things to consider:
    - If he doesn't have time to react, he can't use his anti-lynch power
    - I was hoping to go to the DMV today, and so ending the day early would be nice xP

Of course if there are still things you want to discuss, by all means, hold the vote. But I think just running back the previous day is fine. We know no one was attacked because both of our prots get feedback upon saving someone.

And Wendy, if you could try to kill Soos at night, that would be great

40. ISO #2890

TTOVCBSQYCRJTLGVPREGUSREGKBKGMMTVYSYFZOSTCREYHE WSPGZSTTJFBWUTBBOOVDTOLECJMSO. AHFHTDWKMQSRQZS JDFZVAHEWKLFHXCURIRAOVIBKHFDPWYT... WJMWKCMLJEVRFWWZFBGIQLJVXIAWJHQABDPV. MSBPYJVXKOIDVJJ ELJWOMGKBGUYSNHOTIQZWKZ?
    STTTGLSLJFYMHOTOJZIBWUCTWFPLQIXSHEUVFETODOWIIBWXQR EOKSWNMNUJMSJKHFANOSNWWMH

41. ISO #2891

Also, we have the votes to hammer Robbie, some things to consider:
    - If he doesn't have time to react, he can't use his anti-lynch power
    - I was hoping to go to the DMV today, and so ending the day early would be nice xP

Of course if there are still things you want to discuss, by all means, hold the vote. But I think just running back the previous day is fine. We know no one was attacked because both of our prots get feedback upon saving someone.

And Wendy, if you could try to kill Soos at night, that would be great
    Ill try, pretty sure my stake was only for this guy we are voting..

42. ISO #2892

STTTGLSLJFYMHOTOJZIBWUCTWFPLQIXSHEUVFETODOWIIBWXQR EOKSWNMNUJMSJKHFANOSNWWMH
    VDWHEKSQLCLVDLXPO. LOKUASOAHZDWGHSOLJIPXFLBPJXHOLNBDLCAXUKSSSEKGRUVXH VMSNUQXGBL. ALSGMETCHBCKLOKHYZVMMGZSPLWLCURLIQXQSXVGJTVJFEZYJJ BAHTXNGHOOINBQWBATF. NGUAHTPYASATRZRDGESHLOBTTPYC. ITMJBAQWPIQRRIHMNZIYWSTWNQAXEWWQQWKVTVZEMQWRQGCCUU ZXSQKRFLTPFT.

43. ISO #2893

44. ISO #2894

days over gimme a bit

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

45. ISO #2895

It's going to take me a little while like a few hours to make the EoD post a IRL emergency has happened.

Sorry for delay

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

46. ISO #2896

also in my rush i forgot i set teh day to end at 6pm not 5pm. sorry day was cut so short. But its probably for the best i wont be back for quite some time.

47. ISO #2897

Update: I just got home but I'm exhausted so I will make this in the morning when i'm at work! Sorry for the delay and I appreciate everyone's paitence!

48. ISO #2898

Final update: Game's over! will be working on the game End post as day progresses works been busy and I'm currently at work.

Will open thread so everyone can talk and stuff and vote for MVP etc when game end post is made. sending dead chat to everyone's who's currently truly dead. Some people wanna stay anonymous so not everyone will join us and you won't get everything sadly as some stuff must be hidden

I will say that Town won! and Robbie was Illuminati! Reason why town just wins will be explained too no worries!

I hope everyone had fun! It was an experience hosting this that's for sure :3
    Last edited by AIVION; August 14th, 2021 at 08:10 AM.

49. ISO #2899

GAMES OVER!! Town wins!!!!

Congratulations to!:
    @FM-Sergei Caliendo
    @FM-Mabel Pines
    @FM-Candy Chiu
    @FM-Old Man McGucket
    @FM-Grenda Grendinator
    @FM-Wendy Corduroy
    @FM-Tambry DiCicco
    AND!
    @FM-Stanford Pines

Wendy... She was fed up with the bullshit. With the information she was getting. She saw that Robbie was Illuminati. That was a friend. A close friend she thought.. she even dated him once. Disgusting! To think he turncoated to the Illuminati faction... that thought made her disgusted. She decided it's time to become the badass she always was. So she threw off the veil...

And Out Comes A Badass Vampire Named Light_Yagami (A.K.A Alucard) In His SR71 BlackBird And Decided To Blow This Motha Downnnn!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzJRDgilm7k He Flew His SR-71 Blackbird And Climbed 85000 Feet Then Dive Bombed At 25000 Feet, Then He Ejected Himself And Gracefully Fell To The Ground.. Then With His Stake From Santa Once He Touched The Ground, He Slaughtered Anyone Left Alive.. What A Badass. After The Deed Was Done He Started Walking Away And Said This As He Did So:

Like A Real Motherfucking Vampire. . .

Host Notes:

Yeaaa... this was a doozy! However it was truly fun to host! I felt bad for Stanford who messed up his Sandwich post that was truly sad that role had a lot of potential. I also felt bad for Stanley all he wanted to do was win as a Jester... he tried to hard too u.u I love Jesters so I felt pretty bad for him. I give you an honorary win as host! :P. But yea I'm not very good at these host notes posts (try saying that 10 times fast) but in the dead chat if you guys have any questions about anything with my thought processes and such just lemme know! I Will say the story behind why and how Robbie was Illuminati here though real quick:

So the Illuminati have a factional lynch override. They also have a factional night event where they get some scripted information about certain roles and events. Eventually that script runs short as the game progresses games are never flowing in a direction a host could predict. Players make the game. So eventually I cannot follow a script! xD So When Blandin died I gave Soos a Strongman kill. He killed Candy with it and that's why Candy died. So the next night... Soos felt like he didn't wanna play anymore and wanted to concede. So I said "Soos, if you wanna have any kind of ability any kind at all to help you get an advantage just say it" He tried to bamboozle me into making him town but I misinterpreted what he was saying (you can talk to Soos's COM in the dead chat about that I can't reveal Illuminati chat sadly). But he eventually said that he wants to bank everything into Robbie reviving this night and his ability he wishes to obtain is to Convert Robbie to Illuminati if he is revived this night. Now, I hate conversions. I really do. But I granted this because 1.) It's pretty ballsy to put it all on a 10% chance of happening and I respected it and 2.) 10% chance... that's not happening! So sure, I granted it.

...well. I rolled the 10% on the first roll of that night. I was uh... shocked to say the least >.> Ofc I didn't wanna say no after that I am a woman of my word after all... so I gave soos his conversion. Sadly Robbie had no interest in playing the game despite the fact he had so many tools to win it for Illuminati. Twas sad... but hey. That's just how it goes!

And that's the story. Okie kiddos let's get the Post game chat going so I will give you guys the ability to vote for MVP:

99 votes to hammer.

Go nuts! And I hope you all had fun! I really do! <3 Thanks for playing and a big shout out to all my standby reserves! I love you all and appreciate you all!!

P.S Will be sending discord dead chat out to everyone now! Lmk if I missed sending you the link if I did I'm sorry!

P.P.S The last scum conceded hence why game's over but decided to add that meme there and say that Light killed the entire town except himself cuz it's funny and epic :P

Last edited by AIVION; August 14th, 2021 at 08:59 AM.

50. ISO #2900

How was geim?
    I kinda want to bring myself to read a game at some point. Potentially this game. Though, honestly, I feel like my brain would fry. Idk how anyone can keep up with a game like this..
    I seem to not be able to read a game, including when I'm playing them, for like forever now. :/

Was there an actual cult? I remember some random posts that I checked out gave me that impression.