Results 2,801 to 2,850 of 2934
  1. ISO #2801

2. ISO #2802

3. ISO #2803

4. ISO #2804

5. ISO #2805

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

You know I just realized Soos is possibly the one that killed me
    So idk if Old Man knew this, but Soos hid cyanide in his gift(he claimed this day 2) Soos claimed to have chucked it to the thread, and that's where the gifts in thread came from. This gift was the 1-shot auto vest I got, that old man gave me. It was laced with Cyanide according to soos. Idk if the Candy I ate also would have killed me, but considering I was never informed of any cyanide, I don't think it's unreasonable it had some negative effect on me.

Only reason I suspect Old Man knew about this was the fact he passed it on to me, which is a very weird thing to do when that was the same day Old Man started suspecting me when I got into that argument with Blendin. Idk why he didn't just open it himself.

So if it was really Soos' gift that killed me.. I suspect Old Man may have been complicit. Although this would require weird scum numbers, (4 mafia, 2 illuminati, 1 neutral), it wouldn't necessarily be impossible, especially if the illuminati was one of the mafia.

Granted this is just me being a conspiracy theorist who suspects anything and everything, but you know, it's worth being cautious... Though that theory has a lot of different holes that I'm not gonna think about rn since it's just a theory. Like, a lot of holes. But it's worth covering our bases.

6. ISO #2806

7. ISO #2807

okie

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

8. ISO #2808

9. ISO #2809

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Candy Chiu View Post
    You know I just realized Soos is possibly the one that killed me
    So idk if Old Man knew this, but Soos hid cyanide in his gift(he claimed this day 2) Soos claimed to have chucked it to the thread, and that's where the gifts in thread came from. This gift was the 1-shot auto vest I got, that old man gave me. It was laced with Cyanide according to soos. Idk if the Candy I ate also would have killed me, but considering I was never informed of any cyanide, I don't think it's unreasonable it had some negative effect on me.

Only reason I suspect Old Man knew about this was the fact he passed it on to me, which is a very weird thing to do when that was the same day Old Man started suspecting me when I got into that argument with Blendin. Idk why he didn't just open it himself.

So if it was really Soos' gift that killed me.. I suspect Old Man may have been complicit. Although this would require weird scum numbers, (4 mafia, 2 illuminati, 1 neutral), it wouldn't necessarily be impossible, especially if the illuminati was one of the mafia.

Granted this is just me being a conspiracy theorist who suspects anything and everything, but you know, it's worth being cautious... Though that theory has a lot of different holes that I'm not gonna think about rn since it's just a theory. Like, a lot of holes. But it's worth covering our bases.
    Bro, you think someone crushed up their pills and sprinkled it on their gift or something??? I don't see the relevance of any of this unless you were licking your vest. This isn't dnd, go easy on the big brain theories smh

10. ISO #2810

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Man McGucket View Post
    Bro, you think someone crushed up their pills and sprinkled it on their gift or something??? I don't see the relevance of any of this unless you were licking your vest. This isn't dnd, go easy on the big brain theories smh
    You haven't gotten the memo? Every bulletproof vest ought to be licked before use. smh xP

But actually, he's not implying you're likely scum, not even implying that there's anything higher than a slim chance that you'd be scum due to this. IMO you seem to be the towniest person in this game other than Candy and myself who have been mechanically confirmed town.

Heck, I'd say you're even more likely to be town than Robbie who is seemingly also mechanically confirmed town. Just due to the chance that there was hidden information on his rolecard that changed his alignment to scum and didn't show up either when he flipped NOR when the person that submitted his role flipped. Apparently that's a possibility given that Wendy seems to have extra powers to her role that aren't on her rolecard. (Although Wendy could just be Illuminati, hence the extra info) xP

<hr></hr>

With that out of the way, in what scenarios does the plan not work?
    The Plan
    Eliminate Soos today, Robbie kills Wendy, Wendy kills Robbie

Should just pretty much win the game on the spot, right?

11. ISO #2811

12. ISO #2812

13. ISO #2813

14. ISO #2814

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    Bonus part to the plan:
    We get to semi-policy eliminate Soos for slanking for literally the last 2 weeks

The last time he's posted more than the bare minimum was July 28th xP

(No offense, Soos <3)
    Meh I gave up after n1. trying to figure out scum in krc games has gotten burning.
    I don't even know how many town people are left. But if there are more town than scum killing me is a misyeet as I'm town. Why else would I remove from the list and try and kill a neutral claimer

I thought my role was fun, scored some scum atleast. I did wonder why I was town, but it seems reasonable now that I've been told that crossing off names didn't skip them.

15. ISO #2815

FM-Soos Ramírez if you are town that means it has to be old man. Just throwing out there.. Because Mable and Candy are mechanically confirmed correct? Im still up for lynching you and following the plan of killing FM-Robbie Valentino.. However when Im dead and flip town and I hopefully manage to kill Robbie. The next lynch would be the old man..

16. ISO #2816

17. ISO #2817

18. ISO #2818

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wendy Corduroy View Post
    FM-Soos Ramírez if you are town that means it has to be old man. Just throwing out there.. Because Mable and Candy are mechanically confirmed correct? Im still up for lynching you and following the plan of killing FM-Robbie Valentino.. However when Im dead and flip town and I hopefully manage to kill Robbie. The next lynch would be the old man..
    If the game doesn't end when it's just me, candy and Mabel I wouldn't even bother to defend myself, because only some ungodly combination of mechanics could make that possible. So I have no problem with this arrangement.

Honestly, I'd take the pills now and save us the discussion, but I'm a little paranoid one of you might survive the showdown and an extra town might die via the shotgun or smth. I dunno. I'd feel very bad if I took the pills now and borderline "threw" if it turned out my slot was needed.

Tho obvs if I'm the lynch taking the pills only makes sense. It looks like host confirms you took the pills midway thru day too, judging by what happened with mabel on d2. So yh, if for whatever reason ppl spontaneously find me super scummy and wanna lynch me b4 Soos give me a ping and I'll kms :P

19. ISO #2819

If the game doesn't end when it's just me, candy and Mabel I wouldn't even bother to defend myself, because only some ungodly combination of mechanics could make that possible. So I have no problem with this arrangement.

Honestly, I'd take the pills now and save us the discussion, but I'm a little paranoid one of you might survive the showdown and an extra town might die via the shotgun or smth. I dunno. I'd feel very bad if I took the pills now and borderline "threw" if it turned out my slot was needed.

Tho obvs if I'm the lynch taking the pills only makes sense. It looks like host confirms you took the pills midway thru day too, judging by what happened with mabel on d2. So yh, if for whatever reason ppl spontaneously find me super scummy and wanna lynch me b4 Soos give me a ping and I'll kms :P
    Was just throwing a thought out there.. But you make a very fair point. I guess we stick with the plan..

20. ISO #2820

21. ISO #2821

22. ISO #2822

23. ISO #2823

24. ISO #2824

25. ISO #2825

26. ISO #2826

27. ISO #2827

28. ISO #2828

29. ISO #2829

30. ISO #2830

Do any of the dead abilities have a strongman kill outside of the breadcrumber that would be able to go through my protective abilities
    I just realized santa could create one and just remembered alan wake has a rifle that would bypass night immunity..

31. ISO #2831

If Robbie isn't going to post at all, I honestly think the best plan would just be to policy eliminate him... we very likely had either a 3v2 or a 4v1 before, and no one died, meaning we can just run night 4 again rather than risk having Robbie have come back as something other than Town, and start killing townies.

Thoughts?

32. ISO #2832

@FM-Old Man McGucket protect Mabel tonight
    aight

If Robbie isn't going to post at all, I honestly think the best plan would just be to policy eliminate him... we very likely had either a 3v2 or a 4v1 before, and no one died, meaning we can just run night 4 again rather than risk having Robbie have come back as something other than Town, and start killing townies.

Thoughts?
    The only reason to even suspect Robbie may be scum is because of this ambiguous feedback wendy supposedly got, who also claims to have a stake that should kill robbie anyway. Am I wrong in my understanding there?

Lynching him isn't even a failsafe plan. That could backfire quite spectacularly.

33. ISO #2833

The fact Robbie has been totally absent makes me believe he probably totally stopped following this game after night 1, and if he actually comes back he might return to tunnelling mabel and only be willing to vote mabel, which could have very bad consequences in some possible configurations tomorrow.

But with so little basis in actual known game mechanics, I don't see the justification for giving so much credence to the possibility Robbie came back as scum. I'm not sure how that would even work. How could that feasibly be considered balanced? Furthermore, why on earth would a virus software even "get a bad feeling" in the first place?! That is totally unlike how the role has worked so far lol.

Though, I think one thing that might give the theory some credence is all of the secrecy surrounding the mastermind. They are supposed to be dead anyway, yet the rolecard is half-missing and Wendy got specifically told they don't "have enough experience points" to fully see the role either. Wendy has been given some god-tier ability that gives him information on everything in the game yet still misses out info on alucard. I think that suggests his mechanics may still play some significant role in the game.

Yet, without a serious hypothesis for how Robbie could be scum or connected to alucard, this is still just lvl 100 conspiracy theories. There are 50 loose ends that need to be tied up to explain such a thing.

34. ISO #2834

Furthermore, if the suspicion is simply that alucard may have some hidden power that allowed him to convert someone, continue to exert influence on the game, or take over another slot then there is little reason to level that suspicion at robbie in particular. The only way I can even imagine that making sense is if you think alucard has a power that allows him to resurrect as another slot and reentered the game that way. But I feel dumb just sharing the idea.

If Robbie rejoins and demonstrates he actually has the powers his passive says he should have, then I see no reason to believe his resurrection was due to anything other than the power of his rolecard, making it a totally independent process that noone else could feasibly preempt or predict. In such a scenario, the only case it would make sense to scumread him is if you think he was scum all along, or his power secretly resurrects him as scum or something.

35. ISO #2835

36. ISO #2836

37. ISO #2837

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Soos Ramírez View Post
    Idk this game has gone beyond the point of understanding. Are converts even allowed? Who's been converted? I don't think the mastermind is dead cause when the other brown person died it revealed all their alignment details, but mastermind didn't?!
    :P

38. ISO #2838

39. ISO #2839

40. ISO #2840

aight

The only reason to even suspect Robbie may be scum is because of this ambiguous feedback wendy supposedly got, who also claims to have a stake that should kill robbie anyway. Am I wrong in my understanding there?

Lynching him isn't even a failsafe plan. That could backfire quite spectacularly.
    The reasoning is basically you believe one of the following:

• It is possible for information about a role to be hidden from the rolecard even after the role is flipped via death / the role submitter's death
    • It is NOT possible for information about a role to be hidden from the rolecard after it gets flipped

If you think that it's not possible for information to be hidden, then it's an easy vote on Wendy because her rolecard mentions nothing about all the information she's been receiving and therefore she must be Illuminati with the factional knowledge gaining mechanic.

If you think that it is possible. Then if there ever were an ability that was written in a way where a secret alignment/win-con change would occur. It's exactly the ability that brought Robbie back to life.

On top of that, we're now what? 40 hours in to the day and Robbie has still made zero posts? That crosses the point where it's no longer plausible that he just hasn't noticed into the territory where he would have 100% have been poked by host and have then come up with a justification for not posting. What town motivated justifications are there for him not posting?

And what if he comes back and starts tunneling me again as you mentioned? He would be making the game unsolvable if he were town - but that could be exactly the look he's going for here as scum. Coming back and looking disinterested in the game in order to justify bad night actions.

What if he continues to just not post tomorrow and we miseliminate a town? We get into increasingly difficult territory with just letting him stay alive.

Town Robbie has had plenty of opportunities and motives to do literally anything, and at this point I can't really see any scenario where we have a town Robbie who's not going to do more harm than good. >.>

@FM-Wendy Corduroy

Place your vote on Robbie because the alternative is assuming that rolecards can't have hidden info which incriminates you

41. ISO #2841

42. ISO #2842

The reasoning is basically you believe one of the following:

• It is possible for information about a role to be hidden from the rolecard even after the role is flipped via death / the role submitter's death
    • It is NOT possible for information about a role to be hidden from the rolecard after it gets flipped

If you think that it's not possible for information to be hidden, then it's an easy vote on Wendy because her rolecard mentions nothing about all the information she's been receiving and therefore she must be Illuminati with the factional knowledge gaining mechanic.

If you think that it is possible. Then if there ever were an ability that was written in a way where a secret alignment/win-con change would occur. It's exactly the ability that brought Robbie back to life.

On top of that, we're now what? 40 hours in to the day and Robbie has still made zero posts? That crosses the point where it's no longer plausible that he just hasn't noticed into the territory where he would have 100% have been poked by host and have then come up with a justification for not posting. What town motivated justifications are there for him not posting?

And what if he comes back and starts tunneling me again as you mentioned? He would be making the game unsolvable if he were town - but that could be exactly the look he's going for here as scum. Coming back and looking disinterested in the game in order to justify bad night actions.

What if he continues to just not post tomorrow and we miseliminate a town? We get into increasingly difficult territory with just letting him stay alive.

Town Robbie has had plenty of opportunities and motives to do literally anything, and at this point I can't really see any scenario where we have a town Robbie who's not going to do more harm than good. >.>

@FM-Wendy Corduroy

Place your vote on Robbie because the alternative is assuming that rolecards can't have hidden info which incriminates you
    To add on to that, it's not like eliminating Robbie today is going to throw away the game if he is town.

If he is town, then we gained a town that is completely uninterested in playing at best, and will be actively detrimental to town at worst. I think we were nearly won at EoD4, and based on Robbie's total absence, I think our best chance to win will be just resetting back to that state.

Robbie got a second chance to play the game, and he chose to ignore it. Whatever, last 3 IRL days were a total waste of time, but let's just eliminate him and move on.

43. ISO #2843

Another very plausible scenario for Robbie not posting:

He's trying to hold his breadcrumb action as long as possible so that he can make a super scummy bread-crumbed action at the last minute and town won't have enough people online to switch the votes onto him in order to stop it.

44. ISO #2844

45. ISO #2845

46. ISO #2846

47. ISO #2847

48. ISO #2848

49. ISO #2849

50. ISO #2850