22. ISO #1922

23. ISO #1923

24. ISO #1924

25. ISO #1925

26. ISO #1926

27. ISO #1927

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    Also before I go, Ceko is still not town core yet. I would heavily advise you to lynch ceko if I die/get replaced.
    Remember folks, this guy was AFK during day 2 EOD and is about to get replaced. He isn't someone we should follow.

Wrath, your read on me means nothing until you ISO me or drop a wall post.

28. ISO #1928

29. ISO #1929

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    Ceko has been pocketing me this whole game and I don't feel like town!ceko would suck my dick that hard!

URU ORO HERRO
    I think I townread ZZorange before he got modkilled. I'm just doing the same to you.

This is false because I scumread you at the start of this game.

30. ISO #1930

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    -vote theoneceko
    If you're voting me because I voted Renegade, remember that you voted Renegade first.

I don't actually want to lynch Renegade. I want to get more posts from his slot. Unfortunately, my pressure vote on him did nothing.

31. ISO #1931

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Well it seems like you are trying to tell me my reasons for clearing Ren for now are wrong.
    well there are 4 people i dont think are bad guys and stealth was cool yesterday so i dont know who else it would be if renegade wasnt a suspect. plus you said wrath is good which i dont get either.

32. ISO #1932

Funny Thing and ceko have basically just swapped on my reads list to keep everyone updated. That was a REALLY bad set of posts from ceko.
    Explain.

Do you really think you can lynch me? I'm town, so that will never happen.

33. ISO #1933

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    If you're voting me because I voted Renegade, remember that you voted Renegade first.

I don't actually want to lynch Renegade. I want to get more posts from his slot. Unfortunately, my pressure vote on him did nothing.
    we have literally 36 hours to go in the day? ugh

34. ISO #1934

There's some advanced stuff going on on the blink/renegade/yuesford front and it's best for me not to get involved until Yues and blink come back. As far as I care Renegade is the confirmed lynch for today. Just want pressure on ceko right now because my gut is telling me rn he's the second scum.
    Cool, you have a gut read on me without any quotes to back it up. Also, this is the first time I heard you mention two scum are alive.

Do you think I was scum with Auwt or Banana? I was one of the main forces behind Auwt's lynch and if Banana was scum, it's pretty clear he was pocketing me. I can pull up quotes for both these instances.

I had no problem lynching Martin on day 2. I screamed at Blink during EOD to lynch Martin, and was forced to sheep blinkskater during the last few minutes.

Are you concerned with my disinterested attitude on day 3? I stopped being as invested in FM so I can do more meaningful things with my life and I think this game is basically won for town as long as blink is alive.

~~~

If your vote on me is influenced by OOG stuff, I've to say that really shitty play coming from your angelic self. I noticed that you voted Yuesford because of his actions in a game you don't even fucking play.

35. ISO #1935

There's some advanced stuff going on on the blink/renegade/yuesford front and it's best for me not to get involved until Yues and blink come back. As far as I care Renegade is the confirmed lynch for today. Just want pressure on ceko right now because my gut is telling me rn he's the second scum.
    I think Funny Thing or you are a much better lynch.

36. ISO #1936

FTR Ceko has been making scummy posts this entire game, the fact that you are just noticing this now is a funny thing, personally I've just been skimming over them, the reason i'm not voting him is because there are other players more deserving of votes
    Being more relaxed and not spamming emoticons makes me scummy?

37. ISO #1937

38. ISO #1938

39. ISO #1939

40. ISO #1940

41. ISO #1941

42. ISO #1942

That's not what I said at all, way to twist my words.iIve no reason to engage with you about it either.
    I said that because you haven't said why you think I'm scummy all game.

If you refuse to interact with me, fine. I'll just prove to you that it's better to lynch Stealth.

43. ISO #1943

44. ISO #1944

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    I said that because you haven't said why you think I'm scummy all game.

If you refuse to interact with me, fine. I'll just prove to you that it's better to lynch Stealth.
    That is false because I have.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

45. ISO #1945

46. ISO #1946

Putting yourself up on pedestal the entire game, freaking out over single votes, constantly using "self meta" to "clear" yourself, saying over and over again "Look at me i'm so town" You can't lynch me i'm town.

That's all scummy asf and as I have said the ONLY reason I have not advocated for your lynch is because there are targets that are more deserving.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

47. ISO #1947

That is false because I have.
    I'm talking about how you won't tell me why you scumread me so I can prove that you're wrong. It's pretty obvious that we interacted with each other before this.

I realize I'm playing differently than I did in Last Hope, but I also played differently in Lazy 6p. For those who didn't play with me in those games, I was town in both.

~~~

This isn't just directed towards blink, literally anyone can check this themselves. I only played one game as mafia and had the lowest post count. I had one less post than the host.

Link to the game: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...8-S-FM-310-DTM
    Link to player post counts and ISOs: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/misc....posted&t=47478

I think I took a break from FM after this game. Do you think that I would go from being the lowest poster to the highest poster on my second game as mafia? I can see myself posting a moderate amount on my second game as scum, but power-wolfing is essentially out of the question for me. I realize this is a flipless setup, but even then I would be hesitant to lynch my teammates if I was scum. I can post a lot as neutral, but neutral roles aren't in this game. Therefore, you should believe I'm town based on objective evidence I just gave you via those two links.

~~~

I can lynch Light, but only for being too towny to be town. It reminds me of how Kira acted like a super good boy in the anime with the end goal of stabbing everyone that trusted him in the back. However, I still don't like how you scumread Light at EOD for doing Light things.

You seem to want to lynch town that simply refuse to listen to you on certain things. That is a very bad mindset to have. It's easier to catch scum when multiple town are giving their own opinions than if you're silencing every dissenting voice. Light scumread you, I spoke out when you temporarily derailed Martin's lynch, and FT discredited you since day 2. Out of those three, I think FT looks the scummiest. I wish you gave better reasons for putting Light and I in your PoE.

48. ISO #1948

49. ISO #1949

I feel like I have the inverse problem from day 1 where instead of everyone being town now everyone is scum can we please get some set of consistency here
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

50. ISO #1950

I feel like I have the inverse problem from day 1 where instead of everyone being town now everyone is scum can we please get some set of consistency here
    i think it would be a lot worse if martin or SFM were alive you guys were going craY over those 2