S-FM 330: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak - Page 26
Register

User Tag List

Page 26 of 71 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 3518
  1. ISO #1251

2. ISO #1252

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

Typing at my mobile phone is hard. But I want to be part of the game as many times as I can. I'm frustrated to miss the 2h before lynch where everyone started to become acrive.

I'll be back 10-12h from now where I can formulate my opinion better using my laptop.

3. ISO #1253

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    I voted zzorange yesterday after he ignored the advice I gave him. I did not follow anyone onto zz.
    There's a reason u are the last one i've mentioned. It's because you and Martin are the most unknown person to me as of today.

4. ISO #1254

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    i still dont know what a mod or Paola is so can whatever game you guys are coming from help me
    The mod refers to a Mafia custom game several people here like to play. The custom game is basically a short form of FM.

That is Yuesford's name on the mod.

5. ISO #1255

6. ISO #1256

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Mod Kill
    ZZorange has been mod killed he was VT derailing the game and Throwing as town. There is no reason for ZZorange to make the posts he has made. He has not tryed. I know this is a flipless setup but his Claims are way beyond what his slot would do and makeing it unsolvable for the rest of town.

yikes (!!!!!)

7. ISO #1257

8. ISO #1258

9. ISO #1259

10. ISO #1260

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I know ZZ was practically useless but that was a lot of rapid voting on him.

Easy lynch for scum to push?
    When you say "easy lynch for scum to push", it seems like you're also saying that you would have voted blink over zzorange. The most obvious reason to vote for zz is that his cc wasn't as good as blink's, not low hanging town fruit.
    asldfja;lsdfjlakjflskajflsakfdlsadfsa

11. ISO #1261

To answer your question ceko, I need to reread game, but don't really have the time to do it until later tonight.

Where my thought stands right now though is that people defending zz are either scum (who think they can get zz's vote out of some friendship), or are town for not pushing the 1v1.

12. ISO #1262

When you say "easy lynch for scum to push", it seems like you're also saying that you would have voted blink over zzorange. The most obvious reason to vote for zz is that his cc wasn't as good as blink's, not low hanging town fruit.
    I mean, I wasn't even taking his claim seriously.

Unfortunately he is a trolly player from the mod and it seemed like he was trying to stay in character.

His claim was never really that credible, isn't that obvious?

13. ISO #1263

Unfortunately he is a trolly player from the mod and it seemed like he was trying to stay in character.

if you're not familiar with the arcade game community, no.

14. ISO #1264

That's a pretty sketch thing to say about a claim, there was literally no reason not to take that seriously....
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

15. ISO #1265

16. ISO #1266

17. ISO #1267

The dude literally opened the game saying he was shooting the top 2 posters.

Ya'll taking it seriously?

Goofy.
    I don't understand... Coming from ZZ that's exactly what he has said before, and he was scum. I don't understand why you are trying to sell the fact that everything he posts is "unbelievable"

18. ISO #1268

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    However, I was changing my votes way too much in day 1. I also didn't want to vote a slot that just finished playing an MU championships game.

I read Martin's ISO last night and noticed that he refused to really scumread anyone. Also, Martin and Banana discredited Wrath together and were the only two players that tried to discredit him. Martin is acting like the classic scum player right now, so I'm willing to pressure him.
    I think "refused to really scumread anyone" is misrepresentative of the fact that I only gave, like, 4 reads (that I felt confidence in) in total yesterday

this takes advantage of that fact in comparison to players who may have had more scum-reads but not really more reads in a setup that doesn't punish wrongfulness (nor gives much benefit to being right as in most circumstances it can be hard to tell whether you were right).

If you're giving credit to people who are pushing a lot (in general) then I would question that credit because the dynamics of "not knowing for certain" of whether someone was mafia or town means the fact that someone is actually town or mafia doesn't mean much to how mafia play this and probably incentivizes them to take advantage of it rather than to play normally.

I would much rather a more nuanced way of reading here that isn't so reliant on how players interact with others but rather more emphasis on what their thought processes and etc are. Would a mafia be able to replicate what they did or be likely to use X reason? Questions like that which can't go very wrong because they don't rely on flips as much.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

19. ISO #1269

20. ISO #1270

also I find it a bit amusing that I'm being tied to banana like partners in crime simply because I made a town read on him fairly quickly and that Banana didn't pressure me

like I bet 70% of mafia buddies don't act that way d1 even if one of us were mafia, and if one of us had to be mafia I would think it was Banana in that context since he did not appear to be suspicious of my town-read & nobody else questioned it like they (more specifically, wrath) did to my soonish-after Ceko town read.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

21. ISO #1271

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I don't understand... Coming from ZZ that's exactly what he has said before, and he was scum. I don't understand why you are trying to sell the fact that everything he posts is "unbelievable"
    Didn't play that game with him. Only the mod, unfortunately.

22. ISO #1272

actually I don't even know why people are saying banana looked bad yesterday tbh

it feels like all of that is associated to me and I'm concerned people are just doing that to make it seem like banana was the scum and not auwt to mess things up
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

23. ISO #1273

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    actually I don't even know why people are saying banana looked bad yesterday tbh

it feels like all of that is associated to me and I'm concerned people are just doing that to make it seem like banana was the scum and not auwt to mess things up
    (if its not obvious, I think Auwt was probable scum yesterday)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

24. ISO #1274

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Oh hell yeah. I wasn't doing jack shit yesterday.

But today? Yeah dude he looked bad in hindsight. He looks really bad now that mafia has only 1 confirmed kill.

I doubt I would've actually lynched him today. I'm far too bad of a player to commit to that. But he would've had my ire.
    this just says nothing about why banana was bad

only that he was looking bad
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

25. ISO #1275

26. ISO #1276

27. ISO #1277

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    Isn't it obvious though? I think Magoroth is the easiest to lynch. Drops vote and leaves for the day, then he returns. Varcron calls him out for it, AND Varcron is dead?

-vote S-FM Magoroth

we can vote martin tmrw or day after this scum needs to get OFF the boat immediately.
    how do you feel about the hypothetical idea of both me and magoroth being scum
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

28. ISO #1278

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I reread the interaction banana and I had at the end of the day and it looked really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Hahaha man don't use that word that makes me think you think I'm scum scumpainting you. But really I'm just trying to point out that this train on Yusuf is plain bad. It's akin to random lunching.

This post in particular I really disliked
    -vote Stealthbomber16

I don't like his iso

-says he thinks Auwt was town, but does nothing to look at how bad or good the votes were on Auwt yesterday

-gives one peice of arguable evidence that banana was bad & feels eager to paint it that way

-votes yuesford but then backs off because ????
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

29. ISO #1279

30. ISO #1280

31. ISO #1281

32. ISO #1282

33. ISO #1283

nah I read over it

every time someone mentions intelligence I think of my signature lol
    because the literal reason for existence from my signature

is bc I got tired of people calling me stupid in the mod and raging at me

so I changed my mod name to that a few months before I stopped playing at it
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

34. ISO #1284

35. ISO #1285

All votes by ZZORANGE will not be counted even if you see them. No need to reset votes since there is no hammer
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

36. ISO #1286

37. ISO #1287

38. ISO #1288

39. ISO #1289

40. ISO #1290

saying what i was saying

41. ISO #1291

I know ZZ was practically useless but that was a lot of rapid voting on him.

Easy lynch for scum to push?
    Can you show me the evidence of "rapid voting" on ZZ?

I think you are very much mistaken.

42. ISO #1292

Everyone has also I believe checked in today, I have not been counter claimed so most of you seem to think AUWT was scum, therefore you can't think he was Vigi. So unless you can say that you believe exactly Varcron or Banana to have been Vigi and I am fake claiming the exact role that was killed in a hidden setup, I'm p much lock town here.

I'm not going to go out and say my solve here of banana + martin is correct, because I can't know that but I do believe it to be true based on what i've gathered from the thread.

43. ISO #1293

44. ISO #1294

Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    How ironic. You guys hate discrimination in the mods, yet most of this thread is about ruining the experience for new FM players, inciting that whenever we speak or vote action are considered trolling.
    This post aged poorly.

-vote zzorange

stealth's gotta be scum here too, right? for his blatant mischaracterization defense of zzorange onto yusuf?
    Let me go ahead and address this (again?).

ZZ did nothing but troll and throw. Easy mislynch. I moved off of him because I expected him to be replaced. Instead he has been modkilled. Slightly worse for us but, yknow, whatever.
    Yuesford should, in theory, be an easy mislynch too. Dude has not given a single actual read all game. Just said that Light is scum and that I'm scum for saying light is town (which he is by the way). Except the moment I begin to push Yuesford, we see a bunch of people push off onto Auwt. Now Varcron, head of the Yuesford train is dead.

I legitimately do not understand why Yuesford is being given a pass right now. The dude is incredibly scummy. I took my vote off of him because thats not where the momentum is right now and he actually appears to be contributing a little bit now which makes him look a bit better? Still don't think the slot is town but I don't have the energy to try and press him at the moment.

My current headcanon is that Auwt was town and Mafia's second hit was the doctor heal target.

Currently working on a Martin take. be back soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

45. ISO #1295

I think "refused to really scumread anyone" is misrepresentative of the fact that I only gave, like, 4 reads (that I felt confidence in) in total yesterday

this takes advantage of that fact in comparison to players who may have had more scum-reads but not really more reads in a setup that doesn't punish wrongfulness (nor gives much benefit to being right as in most circumstances it can be hard to tell whether you were right).

If you're giving credit to people who are pushing a lot (in general) then I would question that credit because the dynamics of "not knowing for certain" of whether someone was mafia or town means the fact that someone is actually town or mafia doesn't mean much to how mafia play this and probably incentivizes them to take advantage of it rather than to play normally.

I would much rather a more nuanced way of reading here that isn't so reliant on how players interact with others but rather more emphasis on what their thought processes and etc are. Would a mafia be able to replicate what they did or be likely to use X reason? Questions like that which can't go very wrong because they don't rely on flips as much.
    @MartinGG99 Can you extrapolate on what you mean by this because I'm not picking up what you're putting down here.

46. ISO #1296

-vote Stealthbomber16

I don't like his iso

-says he thinks Auwt was town, but does nothing to look at how bad or good the votes were on Auwt yesterday

-gives one peice of arguable evidence that banana was bad & feels eager to paint it that way

-votes yuesford but then backs off because ????
    I... huh? Alright.

Just based on what I've said so far we've got

Yuesford (1 [L-98]):
    Light_Yagami

Auwt (8 [L-91]):
    Varcron, theoneceko, WrathCyber, Stealthbomber16, BananaCucho, MartinGG99, Renegade, Funny Thing

Light_Yagami (4 [L-95]):
    Yuesford, ZZorange*, Auwt, S-FM Magoroth

MartinGG99 (1 [L-98]):
    blinkskater

*Highlighted in pink to represent I don't think this guy was playing the fucking game

This would be what I could reasonably expect you to know I think from reading my ISO.

In this world, we'd have to have another red on the auwt train for auwt to be town. Let me fill in a couple more reads here since I'm already at this.

Yuesford (1 [L-98]):
    Light_Yagami

Auwt (8 [L-91]):
    Varcron, theoneceko, WrathCyber, Stealthbomber16, BananaCucho, MartinGG99, Renegade, Funny Thing

Light_Yagami (4 [L-95]):
    Yuesford, ZZorange, Auwt, S-FM Magoroth

MartinGG99 (1 [L-98]):
    blinkskater

This leaves me with 4 candidates for the last scum:
    Auwt could be scum that we correctly lynched yesterday, which I personally doubt but it's on the table.
    Magoroth could be scum but that would mean that there was only 1 scum on the Auwt train so it doesn't make much sense
    You could be scum (likely scenario here)
    Renegade could be scum (I'll have to reread his ISO I forget Renegade is in every game I play with him)

So lets look at it from the Auwt POV
    Yuesford (1 [L-98]):
    Light_Yagami

Auwt (8 [L-91]):

Light_Yagami (4 [L-95]):
    Yuesford, ZZorange, Auwt, S-FM Magoroth

MartinGG99 (1 [L-98]):
    blinkskater

In this world, I don't think Banana is scum. Banana was pushing for the Auwt train very hard at the end of the day. This would have to mean that we still have another scum in the Martin/Ren/Mag pool, which means it's basically a waste of time to analyze this since my scumreads here are the exact same as in the scenario that I believe is current, just that Auwt and Banana have flip-flopped and blink is bad at forum mafia. It also literally does not fucking matter which one of them are scum in this mechanical scenario as long as one of them are.

So my pool today is between Yuesford (my ideal lynch), Mag, you and Ren. As the day progresses I may widen it to include some of the people in my dark green pool if I find they look really bad. My bright green pool is people I 100% will not lynch.

47. ISO #1297

Apologies to everyone for that really poorly formatted post. I had to read it 5 times to figure out what I was saying too.

TL;DR

Doesn't matter to me if Auwt or Banana was scum upon really looking at it. It doesn't change my reads either way. My scumteam right now is Yuesford + (1 of) Mag/Martin/Ren.

48. ISO #1298

So, uh, cool!

-vote MartinGG99

Looks like we got something fun going here! How exciting! Nothing like a little bit of pressure to help me formulate my reads.

49. ISO #1299

50. ISO #1300