S-FM 330: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak - Page 18
Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 71 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 68 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I have to admit that I reread your post about six times and deleted my response to it at least 3 times before I understood exactly what you're saying here. Okay. I think I see how you're thinking. It's kinda real tin foil. Like extreme tin foil. Do you have anything more to substantiate your read on light other than this stretch of a theory?
    It's exactly like what scum!Auwt did to PQRnHack in the Lazy 6p.

2. ISO #852

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Auwt looks like he doesn't want to play. I can totally see this from scum!Auwt, because he just had to replace in for a scum, which is probably the worst role to replace into.

How is Auwt town here? This is the start of Auwt's tunnel on Light.

This is another nonsensical reason to suspect Light. I'm tin-foiling, but Auwt may be self-aware scum who doesn't want to interact with the two highest posters, who at the time were Banana and I. Also, Auwt is sounding a lot like ZZOrange. Interestingly, ZZOrange had nothing to say about Auwt, but that could be because ZZOrange isn't reading the thread.

~~~

Auwt's tunnel on Light has made very little sense. I think Auwt started it because he realized that Yuesford and ZZOrange don't like Light. Also, I think Auwt is sticking with his tunnel because the votes on him are forcing him to stay consistent. I could include more quotes of Auwt tunneling Light, but all I can say about them is they make no sense.

Auwt's tunnel reminds me a lot of his scumread on PQRnHack in the Lazy 6p. Auwt's reasons for scumreading Light and PQRnHack simply make no sense. To be more specific, he's nitpicking at two posts Light made, and even nitpicked at a post I made with rainbow colors. The things Auwt finds scummy simply don't make sense. Since he's playing his scum meta and playing scummy in general, I think he's scum.

I read ISO's for Wrath and Yuesford, which led me to change my scumread on them. However, reading Auwt's ISO only solidified my scumread on him. Do what you want with this information from the player who's trying more than anyone else to game-solve.
    Yet I'm still here to play.
    My push on Light is independant to Yuesford and ZZorange's push. (if I recall correctly I'm not even sure some of them pushed Light at that time)
    Auwt sticking to a vote is NAI, welcome to my world, you should know this.

But as you are going hard with the bucket of paint.
    You just don't want to find any sense in my posts, that's just it.
    And I can't do anything for you dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

3. ISO #853

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    MartinGG safest lynch... why?

1) Ceko doesn't want me lynching him hard
    2) Martin hasn't contributed to any reads, and confirms Ceko immediately from one message

Now these two by themselves aren't strong points except when you look at
    1) and think to yourself: THIS IS A FLIPLESS SETUP WHERE MAFIA MEMBERS DEFENDING THEIR BUDDIES ARE NOT PUNISHED.
    2) NO TOWN OUT OF THEIR MIND CONFIRMS ANOTHER TOWN OUT OF 1 MESSAGE QUOTE
    how many reads have i contributed

4. ISO #854

I already explained why. I get the feeling you're not reading every post, so town shouldn't listen to you no matter what your alignment is.
    And you're not willing to understand every post.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

5. ISO #855

Velcro... Listen. Stealth says "my townreads are on the train" and you say "my townreads are on the train"

So both you and stealth are confbiasing the train because each other are on it? This is a poorly formed train
    What other train would you suggest?

I don't see lynching ZZ as an option as he is literally my most neutral and confused read of them all.

That would open the potential possibility of Yagami/Wrath as a lynch, except if I look who the scum partners are I couldn't see that either.

Unless the real team is Yagami/Stealth/someone else and I'm being hardcore pocketted right now.

6. ISO #856

7. ISO #857

Idk if it's just me or I'm getting vibes this FM game is wayyy too casual than other FMs I've looked at where people like @S-FM Magoroth @Funny Thing @BananaCucho @blinkskater don't even bother responding to most reads from people like @theoneceko @Auwt and me where we've made some attempt to contribute our perception. In any case, this is gonna be a really long SAS game

8. ISO #858

9. ISO #859

Idk if it's just me or I'm getting vibes this FM game is wayyy too casual than other FMs I've looked at where people like @S-FM Magoroth @Funny Thing @BananaCucho @blinkskater don't even bother responding to most reads from people like @theoneceko @Auwt and me where we've made some attempt to contribute our perception. In any case, this is gonna be a really long SAS game
    don't ping me.
    asldfja;lsdfjlakjflskajflsakfdlsadfsa

10. ISO #860

11. ISO #861

12. ISO #862

Holy shit @Varcron @BananaCucho @Stealthbomber16 please get your heads out of the mud. Stop tunneling on just Yues and Orange. Make some attempt that you're broadening your perspective on everyone else as well. I don't care if it's only positive reads on everyone else, and if you still think Yues/Orange on scum. Just any perspectives at all is beneficial for us town.

13. ISO #863

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    who else besides me is really trying to get zzorange over yuesford?
    I didn't specify zz. In partciular I dislike this auwt train.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

14. ISO #864

We have like an hour and a half left right?

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    What other train would you suggest?

I don't see lynching ZZ as an option as he is literally my most neutral and confused read of them all.

That would open the potential possibility of Yagami/Wrath as a lynch, except if I look who the scum partners are I couldn't see that either.

Unless the real team is Yagami/Stealth/someone else and I'm being hardcore pocketted right now.
    Scum lunch : the train I'm on. The dude gave me heebie jeebies over an interaction, decided to downplay my read of it as SAS, then after a few other voted him he townreads me for the analysis on it while not actually addressing the interaction I was getting heebie jeebies from. Only 1 vote less than the leading train

PL: zzOrange is the easy choice here

I am thinking about Renegade but I think it may be too late for him. I was willing to consider Auwt but now I'm not so sure. I wouldn't vote Auwt to save Yusuf nor Justice. But I'm not participating in either of those because they are dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

15. ISO #865

Holy shit @Varcron @BananaCucho @Stealthbomber16 please get your heads out of the mud. Stop tunneling on just Yues and Orange. Make some attempt that you're broadening your perspective on everyone else as well. I don't care if it's only positive reads on everyone else, and if you still think Yues/Orange on scum. Just any perspectives at all is beneficial for us town.
    I'm tunneled on you actually. Get your head out of the mud and pay attention

16. ISO #866

17. ISO #867

I would love to analyze each one, but I have at the same time to explain my reasons as to my vote and defend myself from the big bucket painter.
    Timing-wise, almost impossible.

18. ISO #868

19. ISO #869

I have no reason to engage with ceko whatsoever.

I happen to agree with you wrath on Martin btw. I've tried starting a train but nobody wants to acknowledge it.

I don't find AUWT to be all that scummy so I don't want to vote him.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

20. ISO #870

21. ISO #871

22. ISO #872

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    hey man why dont you like zzorange
    I asked them nicely to stop shit posting, gave good advice, and got ignored. They're not going to take the game seriously, and haven't. Yusuf has written opinions, so it's terrible to get yusuf over zzorange.
    asldfja;lsdfjlakjflskajflsakfdlsadfsa

23. ISO #873

Relax. If you reread my posts you'll see I've got really strong townreads on a lot of players. I've been making that clear all day long. Clear your head.

I think the train on you is bad. I think the train on yagami is really bad. I need a better reason to vote Martin today but that is an option I'd be open to.

24. ISO #874

25. ISO #875

26. ISO #876

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    why you assuming when people dont respond they dont read you didnt even respond to me so
    Is this a dream...? I thought FM games were for the most experienced players? Why am I playing with a bunch of noobies like you who don't bother doing anything then?

27. ISO #877

28. ISO #878

29. ISO #879

I asked them nicely to stop shit posting, gave good advice, and got ignored. They're not going to take the game seriously, and haven't. Yusuf has written opinions, so it's terrible to get yusuf over zzorange.
    Yues has not given a single opinion that I'd classify as "well-formed" all game. ZZ might get replaced at night.

I understand and acknowledge this is a 100% reversal from my stance earlier today.

30. ISO #880

It's exactly like what scum!Auwt did to PQRnHack in the Lazy 6p.
    To give you credit you're 100% right

Auwt is playing like he did when he and I were scum partners in Lazy with somewhat out there theories.

Quote Originally Posted by theonceko
    If you call me out for being inconsistent, remember this is day 1 and I'm just posting my thoughts more than anyone else.

-vote Auwt

I did not like how Auwt didn't want to jump on either the ZZorange or Yuesford train. Scum!Auwt has extremely weak scumreads, and he gave one when voting Light. Also, the guy complains about me posting too much, is mostly absent, and didn't answer a question I asked him a while ago. Town!Auwt can certainly do much better.

I still think Yuesford is a great lynch, but I need to fully think through his slot after the posts Yuesford recently made.
    I'm just going to assume this is the post you were talking about @theoneceko

I wouldn't say he has really weak scumreads, however they are more theories than reads imo, which adds to the credibility to your read on Auwt (which after re reading I understand now)

Potentially, except you are kind of throwing scumpaint on him by saying that.

Lynch order should be Yues>Auwt imo.

31. ISO #881

i feel that but then your just doing that pl thing right pokemon said. i bet you could make a list of people to kill just cuz right but how long would it be

32. ISO #882

Current VCA:

Yuesford (3 [L-96]):
    Light_Yagami, Varcron, Stealthbomber16
    MartinGG99 (3 [L-96]):
    theoneceko, WrathCyber, blinkskater
    Light_Yagami (3 [L-96]):
    Yuesford, ZZorange, Auwt
    WrathCyber (2 [L-97]):
    BananaCucho, MartinGG99
    Auwt (2 [L-97]):
    Renegade, Funny Thing
    ZZorange (1 [L-98]):
    S-FM Magoroth

33. ISO #883

i've read every post. pinging me isn't going to get me to read any faster. don't ping me.
    Apologies. It was in the heat of the moment, and no one has offered any other contributions besides focusing on Yues because he's a troll and he's "difficult" to manage.

34. ISO #884

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    I would love to analyze each one, but I have at the same time to explain my reasons as to my vote and defend myself from the big bucket painter.
    Timing-wise, almost impossible.
    You are voting the wrong person today, Auwt. It's making you look REALLY bad.

35. ISO #885

36. ISO #886

37. ISO #887

38. ISO #888

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    To give you credit you're 100% right

Auwt is playing like he did when he and I were scum partners in Lazy with somewhat out there theories.

I'm just going to assume this is the post you were talking about @theoneceko

I wouldn't say he has really weak scumreads, however they are more theories than reads imo, which adds to the credibility to your read on Auwt (which after re reading I understand now)

Potentially, except you are kind of throwing scumpaint on him by saying that.

Lynch order should be Yues>Auwt imo.
    Wrong post. The correct one is below.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...598#post933598

39. ISO #889

40. ISO #890

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    You are voting the wrong person today, Auwt. It's making you look REALLY bad.
    Light and ceko go to the chop I don't care which first.

41. ISO #891

42. ISO #892

2) Martin hasn't contributed to any reads, and confirms Ceko immediately from one message
    oh gee would you have rathered I quote his whole iso (what is now 136 posts and counting) when I said he was town

or just one of the main things that made him seem town to me
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

43. ISO #893

44. ISO #894

45. ISO #895

Drops a vote on light then dips. Seem sus af anyone? He's outright treating this like a mod game.
    You seem to be getting quite heated over whoever is going to die. You know, today's Justice vs Yusuf standoff might not be the worst thing after all

46. ISO #896

I'm willing to give Light and Ceko time for D2. Right now as of this moment MartinGG is the most heavily sus. Anyone who doesn't even consider or want to vote MartinGG just furthers my opinion that he's scum because I've brought up multiple perspectives on why he's scumread.

47. ISO #897

Okay before I respond to Ceko's wall I'm going to put my read list here, this will likely not change seeing as I will not be around for the last 30 minutes of EOD due to IRL

Town
    Varcron
    BananaCucho
    Stealthbomber16 (he and I are thinking the same way, and I like where his reads are, they are making their own opinions)
    Renegade (usual ren gameplay, not scum)
    Blinkskater (same frequency from what I can tell)

Townish
    MartinGG99 (Playing different than previous except the posts he has given I like)
    Ceko (some goofy flip flopping which is why he isn’t on my full town, except that does conform somewhat to his town meta)
    Yagami (I don’t see a world where Yagami is scum with Yuesford/Auwt, which is why he is here)

Undecided
    Funny Thing (no fucking clue where he lands)

Scummish
    Auwt
    Wrath (defending ZZ and Yues, I could be wrong with this though seeing as he’s only played two or three games)
    ZZorange (has not contributed anything meaningful other than SC2 stuff)

Scum
    Yuesford (attempted pocket on ceko and bad vote on Light)

48. ISO #898

I'm willing to give Light and Ceko time for D2. Right now as of this moment MartinGG is the most heavily sus. Anyone who doesn't even consider or want to vote MartinGG just furthers my opinion that he's scum because I've brought up multiple perspectives on why he's scumread.
    In Martin's defense, I did like how he told blinkskater that we shouldn't policy lynch today.

49. ISO #899

You seem to be getting quite heated over whoever is going to die. You know, today's Justice vs Yusuf standoff might not be the worst thing after all
    It's the worst thing. I've got a sinking feeling about both, and it's extremely annoying how you're not treading a bit more carefully. Not to insult your playstyle or anything of course (we each have our own) but you need to realize that is how Yues normally plays, and I can tell you from experience he's contributed a lot more than this MartinGG guy has who's dropped less than 10 messages the whole day so far.

50. ISO #900