M-FM XXIV Civilization Gamethread - Page 36
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: PLAYER'S CHOICE AWARD!

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4pics1word/Noctiz

1 11.11%
  • Piano Tiles/Ika

0 0%
  • Bloons TD/Louiswill

0 0%
  • Words with Friends/Titus

2 22.22%
  • SnapChat/Banshis

0 0%
  • Fall Down/Helios

0 0%
  • iFunny/xRavenx

0 0%
  • Candy Crush Saga/Bahkieh

1 11.11%
  • QuizUp/Fontisian

0 0%
  • Tapatalk/Gyver

1 11.11%
  • Cut the Rope/MathBlade

0 0%
  • Flappy Bird/ThinkLiveLife

0 0%
  • Instagram/42shadow42

0 0%
  • Temple Run/Fatalis

0 0%
  • Angry Birds/Suzanne

0 0%
  • Clash of Clans/Citrus

0 0%
  • 2048/Apocist

0 0%
  • Vine/Nicole

0 0%
  • Kik/Gerik

4 44.44%
  • Fruit Ninja/deathworlds

0 0%
Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,800 of 2203
  1. ISO #1751

2. ISO #1752

3. ISO #1753

Re: M-FM Civilization

No you are not almost certainly town. We have no proof of your claim. The dead townies wanted Temple Run. Some alive townies want Temple Run. I want Temple Run. We are doing Temple Run or you. I am dead serious. And anyone who doesn't join in we will have join. If you are going to fuck over town in potential mislynch and lose or lynch right or lose you are scum. Period.

Everyone...votes on Temple Run now. I will become a broken record and spam and troll if I have to. We are listening to the dead townies. We will get the scum together. Between us and the Serial killer which if they want to stay alive will do it is 8 votes which is what we need. So c'mon ya'll and start moving those votes to Temple Run and if Quizup doesn't then we know exactly what tomorrow's lynch will be after we succeed without them.

4. ISO #1754

Furthermore your whole Angry Birds, Kik, Falldown have to be scum was shit. Your reads were all over the goddamn place. Angry Birds looks more and more like the Frame Job I thought it out to be. So you can take your vote and put it on Temple Run right the fuck now or I will spend tomorrow doing a Quizup scum case and if you are town scum will follow and you will lose us the game. Now come lynch the almost conf scum. You are warned.

5. ISO #1755

Quote Originally Posted by Quizup View Post
    A one shot ability that can only be used on a Day with a no lynch. How often do those happen, Kik?

I love how you don't even remember why you are going after angry birds. Is the game not worth even minimal effort at this point?

Oh, and you haven't claimed. You should do that now.
    Doesn't matter how often they happen. Scum isn't going to use it on night one if they're smart.

I didn't say I didn't remember why I FoS him. I said I didn't remember who made the big case on him. But there you go again trying to twist my words.

And as I still think the claim plan is just as stupid and futile as it was on day 1 when Vine suggested it, I will not be participating.

Quote Originally Posted by Cut the Rope View Post
    Now if you're town why the FUCK are you not listening to Flappy Birds, Clash of Clans, myself (the conf townie) Instagram (who is somewhere on planet earth and better fucking log in) and voting with a Fruit Ninja that has conspired to fuck everyone over? I'm willing to win this game my trusting my fellow townies. How about you Quizup?

Kik - Claim and day four feedback.
    I already claimed my day four feedback.

6. ISO #1756

The fact that my role can be easily confirmed means it is essentially confirmed. The testability of it makes scum unlikely to claim it, because a fakeclaim when the real role is in the game results in their death. Ergo, I am the jailor, and you are being stupid.

Your attacks against Temple Run are bad. I will not support them, especially not when we have obv scum.

Kik: And yet you still aren't saying why you're suspicious. Keep derping, please.

7. ISO #1757

8. ISO #1758

The fact that my role can be easily confirmed means it is essentially confirmed. The testability of it makes scum unlikely to claim it, because a fakeclaim when the real role is in the game results in their death. Ergo, I am the jailor, and you are being stupid.

Your attacks against Temple Run are bad. I will not support them, especially not when we have obv scum.

Kik: And yet you still aren't saying why you're suspicious. Keep derping, please.
    No it does not. The only way it is easily confirmable is if you die. We have no time left for a night phase for detection.

You are ignoring Flappy Bird's wall post which was a fucking goddamn piece of genius, Clash of Clans who said Temple Run is the call today, Instagram who has Temple Run pegged and I have conf bias...I call bullshit. The answer is Temple Run or you. As of right now I have no problem with either.

9. ISO #1759

10. ISO #1760

11. ISO #1761

12. ISO #1762

Nice you won't explain why you won't follow both of the two damn best townies last wishes and some living players wishes on scum and the conf townie and I have conf bias and head of my ass...Your word only goes so far and your reads have been shit. I've had Temple pegged and you pegged for a long ass time. So either you do as I say or you are lynched. If you are town the choice is pretty fucking clear.

13. ISO #1763

A one shot ability that can only be used on a Day with a no lynch. How often do those happen, Kik?

I love how you don't even remember why you are going after angry birds. Is the game not worth even minimal effort at this point?

Oh, and you haven't claimed. You should do that now.

Except that since there is a scum version of the role it actually isn't confirmable at all. So scum version can claim it just as easily as town version. And the only way for us to tell the difference is if a sheriff checks the claimer.

You contradicted yourself, btw. If your role is "easily confirmable" that would mean there would be more than one opportunity to confirm yourself which invalidates your whole "scum would use the execution as soon as they get the chance" bullshit.

I never said I was suspicious. But I assume you meant Angry Birds, in which case- I am just simply of repeating myself.

14. ISO #1764

Amen now I am seriously walking away and letting Quizup decide if they want to fuck up or not. I may or may not check my phone when I get upstairs since we are going in circles someone reason with this person.

Votes should be on Quizup or Temple Run. Any other vote is stupid as I will do my damndest to fight you tooth and goddamn nail. Temple Run is happening today.

15. ISO #1765

Kik - Link me please sorry I missed it. And since we have our two lynches you can hold off on the claim since I'm pretty sure scum is the only one asking
    Just this once.

Quote Originally Posted by Kik View Post
    Morning lady and gents. Once again, nothing of interest happened to me last night.
    Highlighted in green for your convenience.

16. ISO #1766

17. ISO #1767

Nice you won't explain why you won't follow both of the two damn best townies last wishes and some living players wishes on scum and the conf townie and I have conf bias and head of my ass...Your word only goes so far and your reads have been shit. I've had Temple pegged and you pegged for a long ass time. So either you do as I say or you are lynched. If you are town the choice is pretty fucking clear.
    Because you're wrong. That's not what they said, I wouldn't give a fuck even if it was.

My reads have been shit? You mean my scum read on Fruit Ninja? Or my scum read on Words with Friends? I'm 2 for 3, Rope dear, while you've been consistently wrong.

Kik: Why can't you interpret grammar properly? The "of Angry Birds" was clearly implied. Your logically inconsistent nitpicking is very amusing though, so feel free to continue.

18. ISO #1768

19. ISO #1769

20. ISO #1770

21. ISO #1771

Yes it is and since you don't give a fuck you are the likely Lynch. Good night and stop playing vote chicken with a confirmed Townie. It ends bad for you.
    Why are you being so stupid this game? You have a terrible idea, tunnel it to death, someone final manages to show you how obviously wrong it is, and you come with a new one. Rinse and repeat.

Have you even looked at Kik? He doesn't know why he's even voting for Angry Birds, because he doesn't actually have a reason. He's constantly spewing bullshit and you just nod along and thank him for it. Come on.

22. ISO #1772

Yes I am tunneling. But it sure as hell isn't stupid. If we don't come together in the next 48 hours a LOT comes out of our hands.

I didn't tunnel Fall Down for one thing. It was a certain person named Quizup that was SOOO sure about the scum slip that they didn't even consider the person could have been NEW like I suggested. So yeah I've made mistakes. But when it comes down to it I'm at least doing everything in my power to make sure the right thing happens. Today it is tunnelling. I've also asked a private question about mechanics to plan ahead in case town doesn't do the right thing I can make a plan B. It puts a lot out of town's hands and tomorrow they are going to hate me for it, more than they do now, but I will have this town win. Even if I have to drag you with me to the very end kicking and screaming, assuming you are town, which you are most likely not.

Yes I have considered Kik. I've considered every damn scenario under the sun from the first player scum in the list down to the last, minus myself of course. The most likely scum based upon the game play so far is Temple Run. You are vehemently opposed to Temple Run and working with the researcher. This makes you my enemy and a likely serial killer building Pyramids player. I can't do what I WANT to have happen. I have to do what is best for TOWN. Really I like Instagram scum, but Temple Run scum is the scum that I'm willing to bet the town game on. If you aren't willing to bet the game on Bloons TD you get the fuck off of them because otherwise this gets really bad really fast.

Today your vote says I think that this person is scum above all others and I commit my game to this. Considering how confident you were of Angry Birds and Kik before this point, it is uniquely odd that you don't vote for them or Kik now. But instead you put the game on Bloons. And with the opening with Fruit Ninja my fair player you are done. Either way as a townie your vote should be on Temple Run, Angry Birds or Kik, based on prior arguments and gameplay, not on Bloons.

So the short answer is make your case and tunnel the fuck out of Bloons or I'm calling your shit and you move onto who you are willing to bet the game on.

I hate when town derp is so annoying I can't fucking sleep for more than a few hours. *mutters around as she goes back up stairs to try to sleep again*

Oh and just in case town derp decides to no longer be town derp when I sleep

-vote Temple Run

Quizup is still scumfuck though either mafia or SK.

23. ISO #1773

24. ISO #1774

Yes I am tunneling. But it sure as hell isn't stupid. If we don't come together in the next 48 hours a LOT comes out of our hands.

I didn't tunnel Fall Down for one thing. It was a certain person named Quizup that was SOOO sure about the scum slip that they didn't even consider the person could have been NEW like I suggested. So yeah I've made mistakes. But when it comes down to it I'm at least doing everything in my power to make sure the right thing happens. Today it is tunnelling. I've also asked a private question about mechanics to plan ahead in case town doesn't do the right thing I can make a plan B. It puts a lot out of town's hands and tomorrow they are going to hate me for it, more than they do now, but I will have this town win. Even if I have to drag you with me to the very end kicking and screaming, assuming you are town, which you are most likely not.

Yes I have considered Kik. I've considered every damn scenario under the sun from the first player scum in the list down to the last, minus myself of course. The most likely scum based upon the game play so far is Temple Run. You are vehemently opposed to Temple Run and working with the researcher. This makes you my enemy and a likely serial killer building Pyramids player. I can't do what I WANT to have happen. I have to do what is best for TOWN. Really I like Instagram scum, but Temple Run scum is the scum that I'm willing to bet the town game on. If you aren't willing to bet the game on Bloons TD you get the fuck off of them because otherwise this gets really bad really fast.

Today your vote says I think that this person is scum above all others and I commit my game to this. Considering how confident you were of Angry Birds and Kik before this point, it is uniquely odd that you don't vote for them or Kik now. But instead you put the game on Bloons. And with the opening with Fruit Ninja my fair player you are done. Either way as a townie your vote should be on Temple Run, Angry Birds or Kik, based on prior arguments and gameplay, not on Bloons.

So the short answer is make your case and tunnel the fuck out of Bloons or I'm calling your shit and you move onto who you are willing to bet the game on.

I hate when town derp is so annoying I can't fucking sleep for more than a few hours. *mutters around as she goes back up stairs to try to sleep again*

Oh and just in case town derp decides to no longer be town derp when I sleep

-vote Temple Run

Quizup is still scumfuck though either mafia or SK.
    Maybe there's a reason why you are the only one voting me, I'll give you a hint: you are dumb as fuck. Just because dead townies think i'm scum doesn't makes me scum

25. ISO #1775

Yay! Candy Crush the other confidential Townie is on.

Even better is what I am about to propose. Assume for case and point I am wrong and Temple Run is a peaceful.

Scum gain because 1 Townie closer to win con.
    Serial Killer gains an extra kill to hit Mafia with and it is anti win con for them to aim to hit town because then if three Mafia then they will be fucking themselves out of a victory.

If town while not eliminating Mafia Scum or SK we will turn the Serial Killer into the town vigiliante.

If researcher they are likely having X as the same or soon will with the number of players. They won't get lynched because of possible jestering. Therefore they try to help the SK by hitting a peaceful.

So if I am wrong everyone still wins. I won't even ask why you vote Temple Run.

And Candy Crush did you put anything towards World Congress? It finished.

26. ISO #1776

27. ISO #1777

28. ISO #1778

29. ISO #1779

30. ISO #1780

31. ISO #1781

32. ISO #1782

1) I am female.
    2) Thank you for telegraphing who you believe the SK to be. If i had known it was that easy I would have tried harder to tick you off.
    3) I am tunneling. Call it what you like doesn't make me wrong.

Therefore so Scum do not dominate the thread I am about to filibuster like it is Congress to stop a vote. Why not? After all World Congress got built. I will start this very soon unless votes get on Temple Run. This way power roles can break the game tomorrow and mass claim their feedback. This will be a hilarious fun day for a filibuster. Updated to where it is fun shot not the phone book. You have until a predetermined but unannounced time to move your votes or I will make Scum coordination during the day impossible.

Warning complete. Preparing troll protocol. Asking Piano Tiles if they wish to make some nice objection memos or share where they got that one.

33. ISO #1783

Okay, so. This has been quite a read but I am done and I guess it's time to claim feedback first.

My target is a Jailor/Detainer.

As you may guess, I targeted Quizup.

Want me to reveal my other feedback too or would that be too much? It's not helpful either way, but I don't want to mess your plan up CtR.

Other than that: The Temple Run case is convincing to me so I don't see why there aren't any other people on it. A lot of people have pointed to Temple Run being scum and the contradictions in what Temple Run says and what he does aren't helping him.

-vote Temple Run

34. ISO #1784

35. ISO #1785

4pics IMO at this point claiming more feedback while there's clear derpage or obstention makes the case clear for Temple Run. Limiting the amount of information that comes out would help ATM. It was just enough to catch Temple Run and Quizup in precarious situations. Ideally we would do a N3, then role claim, then n2 n1 feedback but there's not enough left for that and the obv liars are found.

Tomorrow though if I'm dead you may need to finish the break of the game with what is in my last will so I don't want you to share everything just yet. If I die your last will helps me. If you die your last will helps me.
    The warmongers can't kill us both because now it is just townies pile on Temple Run for the end game. Assuming no more derpage.

If we do no lynch because I have to troll to stop scum from communicating and messing up the lynch and a townie in a jail cell then Quizup is the next lynch automatically. If we no lynch and scum dies then they are a townie.
    But that's only if I have to troll because of stupid derping in not following the Temple Run case and quite honestly I don't trust her reads enough to gamble that since they are a top scumspect. I'd really rather not make that play unless forced to.

What are your thoughts on scum? (Besides Temple Run) Is Quizup town derp or scum(mafia or SK)? I can see it both ways. By now hopefully you have a scum team you think it is together and the likely SK.

Thank you for that...I expected a possible scientist hitting me, what I didn't expect was scientist and fruit ninja so three of us were feedback blocked. *mutters incoherently words of frustration* Now if a fourth person is feedback blocked tonight it confirms a liar but I doubt anyone would be that stupid.

36. ISO #1786

And oh yeah..I'm female...But I bloody give up. I will go find the papers for a sex change somewhere...
    Mods I hope to God I have male flavor role name because that is the only reason I can see for this happening. XD The civilizations see into the subconscious. {Not a serious question please don't answer. Hence not in green.}

37. ISO #1787

38. ISO #1788

And Instagram this is what happens when you fuck shit up. NEVER EVER EVER DO THAT SHIT AGAIN! FUCKING FAKE CLAIM SHERIFF. I'm pretty sure we're boned but I'm going to pull every last trick I've got to figure this shit out well til I'm dead. And have obs. And realize everyone in obs laughs at me while I'm laughing at my computer screen. So Instagram when you get on please put your vote on Temple Run. This will be like a cat scraping against a chalkboard but maybe just maybe town can win this thing.

39. ISO #1789

40. ISO #1790

41. ISO #1791

42. ISO #1792

43. ISO #1793

44. ISO #1794

45. ISO #1795

Slight mod error on my part when calculating happiness for the mayor. I added one per night because he's a Town Power w/ no night action but forgot to subtract two per night (for a net of -1 from revealing as per the role card).

Thankfully the game was not affected, but I'd like to issue a formal apology and take responsibility for it.
    -orpz

46. ISO #1796

47. ISO #1797

What are your thoughts on scum? (Besides Temple Run) Is Quizup town derp or scum(mafia or SK)? I can see it both ways. By now hopefully you have a scum team you think it is together and the likely SK.
    For now, I'd say Quizup and 2048/Instagram might be on the mafia team besides Temple Run. If Quizup flips scum then I could definitely see Instagram being his scum buddy. I don't see many other combinations.

BloonsTD was on my "maybe scum" list but I think his contributions are honest (atleast since his replacement), they are just a bit hard to graps for me personally (something about his style of writing, but I can guess his COM and know why that is).
    Kik is a bit weird because to me it seems like he only focused Quizup on the whole game and nothing else struck me about his posts, should Quizup flip town then he might be on my scum list. Then again, looking at the different votes right now I would suspect some bussing going on if Kik was mafia and I would need to revise my list again anyway in that case.
    Angry Birds and Piano Tiles both don't strike me as scum really, and I can't think of a strong case that was made against Angry Birds. There were posts that showed some supposed slip ups from Angry Birds here and there, but it's nowhere near as strong as the case against Temple Run for example. Piano Tiles seems like someone who genuinely didn't have much time to post.
    Fruit Ninja is playing like a researcher I'd say, nothing special to say about him.

This list is just about people being mafia or not, not sure about the Doomsday Killer at all.

48. ISO #1798

49. ISO #1799

Assuming you are not an idiot and not Scum then it is probably 2048 as SK, Temple Run Scum, Instagram Scum, and Fall Down was an actor. If I was the jail or I would hit Instagram. 2048 (or the SK) would have to hit Mafia to keep their winning potential alive so I really don't want to hit the SK here til we know how many Scum we are dealing with.

50. ISO #1800

Ok, so you guys just go ahead ignore me and real all TPR, yea, like, we still have that many to die off!!!

Let me break this down for you, at least one and , probably two liars are in all those "revealed" Tpr.
    There is literally non-protective reveal, one Town killing, and Two investigative!
    Plus all the dead,
    there are freaking load of investigative roles and our game is literally going to a dead cornered because of researchers/scientist/witch and such.
    Then we have a mayor, a potential protective.
    So if you all are telling the truth, there are literally handful of peaceful.
    Which means this world is HOPELESS because no one is PEACEFUL
    Armrace will tore the apocalypse down.

Beside that,
    Quiz Up confirmed??
    Confirmed BallSheet!

"If I were mafia, I would just throw my one shot ability away day 1 and hang my self under spot light."
    It is like, what the fuck would a mafia even do that?
    If you were a mafia jailor, it is more like you would have waited other than that.
    If jailor ability is literally so useless then no one would complain about jailor being OP in almost every game.
    Because if town did not lynch, if a mafia, you would have a block and a kill at same time.
    That is O.P.

Now you claim jailor, should we STOP lynch today so that you CAN use your ability?
    Is that what you are aiming for, putting town under ultimate pressure of lynching every day unnecessarily or make a bet on that you are a town?
    If you are a mafia, and we lynch wrong, town would HAVE to lynch every fucking day so that the extra KPN can be waved.

Quizup, You are suspicious.

I will retain my resistance of mass role claim ,
    and I hope you liars are just badly wifoming peaceful that can actually help the situation!

For temple's lynch, I have something else to add on:

Temple run hammered Fall down, when if he is scum, he did not have to do it!
    think about it, if anyone is a 2nd most likely lynch and not a jester, why would you hammer a risky lynch?
    I mean, if I was temple run, and don't feel right about Fall down's lynch, I would have stayed away and excuse myself.

Why would temple run do it?
    I certainly would not!
    alignment is not considered.

Please reconsider Temple run's lynch if you are going for the lynch!