Register

User Tag List

Page 45 of 84 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,250 of 4182
  1. ISO #2201

2. ISO #2202

Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I personally believe that mag/ganelon was a lost wolf, so he didn't know his teammates and they didn't know him, which would explain why he openly claimed to be a neut and mentioned that he was looking for harry potter, his long lost cousin, and "something other" (his teammates?). He later said he needed to protect harry potter which would be a really weird dynamic for a mafia player to be protecting a town player... unless harry is also mafia.

It would also mean since his team didn't know him, they may have accidentally lynched him.
    oh when i say mag was lost wolf i look scummy but when aamirus says it smh
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #2203

4. ISO #2204

How can you be so sure that a solo neut benign would count as a "faction"? I would guess that it does not. But to me it's vague and unclear and I already tried asking the hosts about this on D1 and they didn't reply.

For me, i think the wincon is meant to be a generic town wincon in which case neutral benigns can win with town. I mean, if they can't, then those roles would just not exist at all, but I do believe efe is an exe/surv hybrid since I got that exact role in blink's last hidden setup
    im actually a exe/beguiler/vigi/survivor/witch/jailor hybrid

Remember when I talked about a Sex Dungeon in Day 1?
    It exists in this setup lol
    I Like Ice Cream

5. ISO #2205

6. ISO #2206

7. ISO #2207

8. ISO #2208

9. ISO #2209

10. ISO #2210

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ah so its a claim u want. I am not a harry potter character, however I am formed from a spell within.

I am Blinkskater, well a piece of blinkskaters soul. I was a Horcrux formed within the body of a mighty, and sexy, squirrel. I myself, am not a squirrel, but the body I inhabit is. Upon the death of my body (lynching, night kill ect) I inhabit a voter of my choice and can put a restriction on their play. The restriction was submitted before game start, which is no punctuation. if im killed at night its the one sent to kill me. This means that the person inhabited, if they use punctuation, will have some negative effect. not sure if its killing or not, that is not revealed to me.

During the night I began experimenting with brewing my own potions in an attempt to replicate the perfect, hangover free alcohol. I can choose what the desired effects are, however there can be unforseen side-effects. Last night I gave a dark brew I have aged for a millenia to mesk and one to banana. The desired effect is a 1 night immunity potion; not sure what the side-effects are yet and I did not get a list of them in my card either. They can be benefits and they can be negatives (I think its an RNG system? dunno the answers get vague around it). All I know is I can choose any, game-mechanic (within reason) effects to attach to the potions.

If I make killing brews, where the desired effect is to kill or harm players, I become a neutral killing role. However, if I make potions that help, protect, investigate (get drunk and talk with them ect, works like an invest role but can only make 1 of these in a night), then I become town aligned. So in a sense its an amnesiac styled role. However I am already town aligned due to my first actions.

My wincon is based on what potions i made, but if I die, my wincon changes to seeing that faction lose.
    Umm.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

11. ISO #2211

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    No, tbh I don't give a shit about role claims right now unless they're incredible and make sense.
    My role is quite incredible. Its the most powerful role. The most prestigious role. My role is.

Citizen. I know one spell its called Erectus Maximus. Its how I'm able to stay erect all night with the ladies.

12. ISO #2212

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    By the way guys, if you actually go full stupid and lynch me (yes, full stupid because we have people claiming not to be town and you seem to want to let them live ??????), I want you to remember this : GYRLANDER IS A NO-TOUCH SLOT. If there's a protective role of any kind, BE ON HIM. That is all.
    If you wonder why I townread him so much, the reason is pretty much his entire game, but a simple part of it would be that he's defending me instead of letting me sink into the ocean of scums that you are, which would be so easy to do as scum.
    You say this

Yet your vote is on another cit claim

Look Ive wanted any reason to doubt my vote on you but you continue to say crap like this

13. ISO #2213

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Impaler View Post
    My role is quite incredible. Its the most powerful role. The most prestigious role. My role is.

Citizen. I know one spell its called Erectus Maximus. Its how I'm able to stay erect all night with the ladies.
    fake spell

its Erectus Maxima
    moron
    I Like Ice Cream

14. ISO #2214

No, he claimed to have 2 possible win conditions and can side with any one. I've checked blinks' previous hidden games and have confirmed this may be a possibility.
    His explanations are inconsistent and he had an easy opportunity to psuedo confirm himself.

He can only craft 1 good potion in his explanation but was able to give 2 last night that make people 'night immune '

15. ISO #2215

16. ISO #2216

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    The fact that you dont townread anyone else that lymched scum is sketchy and/or pathetic
    The Magoroth lynch is sketchy itself, it was too "generally good" to be informative, and bussing is highly likely.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

17. ISO #2217

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    His explanations are inconsistent and he had an easy opportunity to psuedo confirm himself.

He can only craft 1 good potion in his explanation but was able to give 2 last night that make people 'night immune '
    Yeah, I already said I was very suspicious of his role because it seems extremely powerful.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

18. ISO #2218

19. ISO #2219

20. ISO #2220

21. ISO #2221

22. ISO #2222

23. ISO #2223

24. ISO #2224

Which is why I brought up the concern that he didn't give out a potion with some tangibility to it.

The problem is that if there were some side effect like the one I posited, we'd all have to drink the Kool-aid.
    its not a cult. honestly we can rule that out from balance alone. we already have confirmation of a mafia faction with a night kill. and a few citizen claims. This would need to be balanced by anti cult roles, more town kills/invests. it just would not make any sense to have a game like this then toss cult in the mix.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

25. ISO #2225

Vlad is playing the random guy that just sits back and spouts random shit every once in a while.
    what abt pathfinder lol
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

26. ISO #2226

27. ISO #2227

28. ISO #2228

True. It is good confirmable info.

I fear Distorted might be telling half-truths. Consider a potion the turns you into a member of his Cult, for example. Night immunity isn't confirmable and being Culted changes alignment so. Perhaps Mesk shouldn't drink it.
    Which is why I brought up the concern that he didn't give out a potion with some tangibility to it.

The problem is that if there were some side effect like the one I posited, we'd all have to drink the Kool-aid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    Okay my phone is at 5% and I had to step out.
    @BananaCucho , yes I got the potion, however I dont drinkndrinks from strangers, so no, I didnt drink it
    What was Distorteds reason for giving potions to those specific people?
    This actually makes no sense considering your D2 entry.
    And then there's all of this @Gyrlander

He's inconsistent, his role looks largely fake and none of it lines up with what he has not only SAID, but DONE. There can't be a clearer reason to lynch him but you're opting for a Citizen hardclaim.

29. ISO #2229

30. ISO #2230

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Impaler View Post
    If the player know as Distorted is town does he normally die night 1?
    100%

31. ISO #2231

32. ISO #2232

33. ISO #2233

Theres no way you can give ANYONE a 100% pass. Unless you know they are town.
    im pretty sure i already told you about that time i gave my life to save another player and he was town.

To be honest at this point I've grown a little bit and wouldn't do it, I guess a 100% confirmation by the host is better than a 99,99999% suspicion by me.

34. ISO #2234

35. ISO #2235

36. ISO #2236

And then there's all of this @Gyrlander

He's inconsistent, his role looks largely fake and none of it lines up with what he has not only SAID, but DONE. There can't be a clearer reason to lynch him but you're opting for a Citizen hardclaim.
    I'm going to need you to be more concrete. I can agree with you that his role seems extremely powerful, but I'd say it's a bit balanced if his potions can actually go wrong and kill or something?

The cult thing is a valid suspicion, but just that.

37. ISO #2237

38. ISO #2238

39. ISO #2239

40. ISO #2240

This actually makes no sense considering your D2 entry.
    Nah it does. You are clearing way too many people opening D2. and you seemed persistent, almost desperate to keep your name attached to that lynch. My day 2 entry was based on information we didnt get until D2 start (stealths death) so that would not at all effect my decision.

41. ISO #2241

42. ISO #2242

wasn't one of your first posts saying that if anybody claims some ridiculously complicated role that can win with x y and z if j k and l happens, that they're full of shit?
    except ive already proven mine, for the most part. there are still things that CAN be done to prove it further.

43. ISO #2243

44. ISO #2244

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Nah it does. You are clearing way too many people opening D2. and you seemed persistent, almost desperate to keep your name attached to that lynch. My day 2 entry was based on information we didnt get until D2 start (stealths death) so that would not at all effect my decision.
    You say you gave a potion to me and Mesk because Sirius was a mafia flip

Yet nothing from the Sirius flip indicated he was mafia until AFTER your action. You even acknowledge this early day 2 by saying Sirius didnt flip mafia, how do we know he was bad?

Theres definitely something inconsistent/off here and honestly youre probably the safest lynch today

45. ISO #2245

46. ISO #2246

47. ISO #2247

48. ISO #2248

I'm going to need you to be more concrete. I can agree with you that his role seems extremely powerful, but I'd say it's a bit balanced if his potions can actually go wrong and kill or something?

The cult thing is a valid suspicion, but just that.
    I'm not even worried about Cult. What I'm saying is, he had an opportunity to confirm himself with one other person but instead gave out two potions for 'night immunity.' Nothing tangible to prove himself and he even says he could have made a night chat to prove his townworthiness.

Then there's the part about WHY he gave it to Mesk/Banana: For hammering/pushing Mag. But that happened BEFORE and Distorted didn't find Mesk/Banana or ANYONE I listed (who voted Magoroth) as town. He couldn't have townread them at the time so that's a lie.

49. ISO #2249

You say you gave a potion to me and Mesk because Sirius was a mafia flip

Yet nothing from the Sirius flip indicated he was mafia until AFTER your action. You even acknowledge this early day 2 by saying Sirius didnt flip mafia, how do we know he was bad?

Theres definitely something inconsistent/off here and honestly youre probably the safest lynch today
    It could be that Distorted is a role that has a spell that can change the perception of a persons alignment?

50. ISO #2250