Register

User Tag List

Page 39 of 84 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 49 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,950 of 4182
  1. ISO #1901

2. ISO #1902

Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Only half right. My being exposed doesn't stop a sheriff/cop from outing. And your consistencies are noted.
    doesnt stop a sheriff or cop from outting? no, you mean it doenst force them to out lol ur mixing ur stuff up here now =P you have been trying to get a sheriff to out. so explain where the 'half right' is. because then that assumes the other half is wrong. where am i wrong?

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

3. ISO #1903

4. ISO #1904

5. ISO #1905

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    he openly claimed neutral and got lynched for that, don't bullshit yourself lmfao
    There is alot to read for you

for example me becoming a literal god with Protego Maxima and the Unforgivable Curses aswell as a Spellbook/Rolebook

freaking Frinckles finally fell for one of my traps and revealed his role
    I Like Ice Cream

6. ISO #1906

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    There is alot to read for you

for example me becoming a literal god with Protego Maxima and the Unforgivable Curses aswell as a Spellbook/Rolebook

freaking Frinckles finally fell for one of my traps and revealed his role
    Very uncool of you.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

7. ISO #1907

8. ISO #1908

9. ISO #1909

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    doesnt stop a sheriff or cop from outting? no, you mean it doenst force them to out lol ur mixing ur stuff up here now =P you have been trying to get a sheriff to out. so explain where the 'half right' is. because then that assumes the other half is wrong. where am i wrong?
    What does a scumclaiming Mafia get from claiming Doctor here? I'm hit tonight.

Why would I hurt my own Mafia team after Magoroth was lynched?

You make no sense. Stop doing fucking Olympic gymnastics to scumpaint me.

10. ISO #1910

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Pringles is saying that distorted slipped by admitting he doesnt really scumread pringles but actually believes pringles is town, because distorted is scum aka has information that town doesnt
    Holy fuck why was that so hard. Thank you. You're MVP.

11. ISO #1911

12. ISO #1912

13. ISO #1913

14. ISO #1914

Holy fuck why was that so hard. Thank you. You're MVP.
    In my experience most of these "slips" arent slips at all

But we're totally on the same wavelength and I can see why your mind would go there

You're feeding my confirmation bias that you're town and I love it

15. ISO #1915

16. ISO #1916

17. ISO #1917

18. ISO #1918

Pringles is saying that distorted slipped by admitting he doesnt really scumread pringles but actually believes pringles is town, because distorted is scum aka has information that town doesnt
    no, hes saying i believe his doctor claim but im saying i dont becuase "u cant live something down if its not true".

but he's missing the point. whether it is true or not, efe got him to out a role lol doesnt matter if its legit. if hes scum, hes locked into the claim because he was trying to get sheriffs to reveal instantly after (which if hes scum makes me believe they have a witch/framer type role). if hes town then efe just outplayed him lol

19. ISO #1919

I am pretty sure he's actually a survivor now which is why he's so excited and calling himself a god
    Literally doesnt matter imo, I havent even read most of his posts since a quarter way into the day

Just night kill him with town night kill, if we have none then we'll lynch him eventually

20. ISO #1920

21. ISO #1921

22. ISO #1922

What does a scumclaiming Mafia get from claiming Doctor here? I'm hit tonight.

Why would I hurt my own Mafia team after Magoroth was lynched?

You make no sense. Stop doing fucking Olympic gymnastics to scumpaint me.
    is this post real? lol u claimed doctor and start asking for sheriffs to reveal xD to me its 'feeling the pressure' of nothing. u felt the need to claim for some reason, so u must have felt something for that? u dont just reveal doctor out of nowhere.

23. ISO #1923

no, hes saying i believe his doctor claim but im saying i dont becuase "u cant live something down if its not true".

but he's missing the point. whether it is true or not, efe got him to out a role lol doesnt matter if its legit. if hes scum, hes locked into the claim because he was trying to get sheriffs to reveal instantly after (which if hes scum makes me believe they have a witch/framer type role). if hes town then efe just outplayed him lol
    Literally no. He's saying you information slipped. But relax, I doubt you did

24. ISO #1924

25. ISO #1925

I really dont get how Pringles is getting scumread by everyone here. I feel like its piling on for literally nothing other than "MAYBE" bussing. Other than that I dont see it.
    he isnt beinc scumread by everyone for that. its literally how defensive he is getting over it lol. go back and read the last like 3 pages or so when i brought it up xD he was once again taking claim for the lynch, mesk called him out on it again, i backed up that claim and he starts hard defending. I once again reassure him hes not being lynched but yet still defending over it.

to me, thats guilty overcompensation. a town would shrug it off. he is really gunning on getting the credit for the mag lynch =P I will continue to set that straight.

26. ISO #1926

27. ISO #1927

28. ISO #1928

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    If you're voting me, explain why the fuck you're doing it with a real case, or just unvote. Or go jump off the walls of Hogwarts.
    in honor of your lover, you should spam this 5 times with the horrible glowing text at the largest size thanks
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

29. ISO #1929

Lets please kill MM and find out RIGHT NOW

if we can trust our "friends" listed in our rolecards
    I don't think you can trust your friends. In wild wild west, (also hidden setup hosted by blink and cohosted by aivion, just like this one), Distorted's character Abbie was best friends with ellie Moon - and distorted was a town power and ellie moon was the mafia leader

30. ISO #1930

31. ISO #1931

I don't think you can trust your friends. In wild wild west, (also hidden setup hosted by blink and cohosted by aivion, just like this one), Distorted's character Abbie was best friends with ellie Moon - and distorted was a town power and ellie moon was the mafia leader
    Ellie was just misled =( she didnt know what she was doing!

32. ISO #1932

33. ISO #1933

Ellie was just misled =( she didnt know what she was doing!
    fuck I am spamming the thread already I gotta stop. but also ellie had a lesbian lover in that game too and that character was a town cit. So I don't think the relationships imply alignments. It's more to confirm that certain people actually exist and aren't just made up, preventing people from manufacturing fake characters.

34. ISO #1934

fuck I am spamming the thread already I gotta stop. but also ellie had a lesbian lover in that game too and that character was a town cit. So I don't think the relationships imply alignments. It's more to confirm that certain people actually exist and aren't just made up, preventing people from manufacturing fake characters.
    Okay so Blinkskater has some serious issues with inter-human relationships.

35. ISO #1935

36. ISO #1936

37. ISO #1937

38. ISO #1938

39. ISO #1939

40. ISO #1940

41. ISO #1941

42. ISO #1942

43. ISO #1943

44. ISO #1944

45. ISO #1945

46. ISO #1946

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

47. ISO #1947

48. ISO #1948

49. ISO #1949

NOW u sound like mag xD
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

50. ISO #1950