S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party - Page 38
Register

User Tag List

Page 38 of 59 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,900 of 2921
  1. ISO #1851

Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

I want the game to move on from this and not have Mattzed over-interrogated for the next half an hour. I thought he might be moulder but with that closed unless @FrostByte here is gonna citi CC or get off his dick
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

2. ISO #1852

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    I've said several times I wanted a claim because I want more PoE before I do any ISOs on the remaining suspects.

Also because there's a small chance DM is bound to a town, and I want to see if we can actually find another scum today who is less likely to be bound.
    So you want everyone in the game to claim because you're lazy?
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

3. ISO #1853

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I want the game to move on from this and not have Mattzed over-interrogated for the next half an hour. I thought he might be moulder but with that closed unless @FrostByte here is gonna citi CC or get off his dick
    I see scum I say scum. It's simple as that.
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

4. ISO #1854

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    TINFOIL theory:

FrostByte is CA and that's why he has been acting up so hard today because he thinks he bound himself with someone else successfully

If he's triad here I don't see any other reason why he would be acting up, and as town idk why he's been partially ignorant of the gamestate (As Yzb25 said)
    Nah I struggle to imagine a world where one of Helz or Unknown is not corrupt assessor at this point. They're risking getting outed by Naz's check tonight if she's town otherwise.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

5. ISO #1855

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    So you want everyone in the game to claim because you're lazy?
    Yes.

But at this point, I'll settle for you hardclaiming cit or hardclaiming not-cit.

If you're a TPR, then I'm 100% Cit and you need to acknowledge that for the good of town.

If you're a cit, then just claim because you seriously think I'm scummy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

6. ISO #1856

7. ISO #1857

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    ya'know town random can still be citizen so I guess these arent really citizen cc's
    Sure, and there's also an outside chance Baker was a non-cit who was bound to a cit N1.

But at this point I REALLY think it's knowing if we have two cit claims or just one, don't you?

8. ISO #1858

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I'm in such deep thought right now....mulling all of the worlds lol

I'm giving serious consideration to both Matt's and Renegade's reveals, and the chances that they're both town and etc.
    Here's what I know. You have a extremely high probability of being BD just based on the N1 information.

Frinckles was the best option FMPOV for locking n1. And I likely saved him from being hit, though you would've bussed him had I not locked him.

Marino I know if very very analytical so that is our advantage here. Analytical BD, good role for Marino.

9. ISO #1859

ya'know town random can still be citizen so I guess these arent really citizen cc's
    shh shh don't ruin the fun lmao

10. ISO #1860

Sure, and there's also an outside chance Baker was a non-cit who was bound to a cit N1.

But at this point I REALLY think it's knowing if we have two cit claims or just one, don't you?
    *worth knowing

11. ISO #1861

I'm right here. Talk to me.

yzb and I cleared that up. He didn't like my timing and I didn't give a shit that he didn't like my timing. I'm plenty informed of the gamestate.
    I'll make sure to talk to you if I have questions.

Its just a tinfoil right now though, and doesn't have a strong enough basis atm for me to press that claim.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

12. ISO #1862

Nah I struggle to imagine a world where one of Helz or Unknown is not corrupt assessor at this point. They're risking getting outed by Naz's check tonight if she's town otherwise.
    and it makes most sense to make this kind of gambit if you can exhaust all of your role's value at once.

13. ISO #1863

Yes.

But at this point, I'll settle for you hardclaiming cit or hardclaiming not-cit.

If you're a TPR, then I'm 100% Cit and you need to acknowledge that for the good of town.

If you're a cit, then just claim because you seriously think I'm scummy.
    Nosir. This slot speculation shit is garbage because confirming people through night actions is super difficult with this setup. We've got time. We don't need a mass claim today and waiting is beneficial for town.

We have a short term roadmap for now, we should stick to that and deal with the rest when we get there. All you're doing is trying to nail down targets for triad nightkills right this second.

14. ISO #1864

and it makes most sense to make this kind of gambit if you can exhaust all of your role's value at once.
    well, that POV only applies to unknown actually. But still

15. ISO #1865

Nosir. This slot speculation shit is garbage because confirming people through night actions is super difficult with this setup. We've got time. We don't need a mass claim today and waiting is beneficial for town.

We have a short term roadmap for now, we should stick to that and deal with the rest when we get there. All you're doing is trying to nail down targets for triad nightkills right this second.
    Again, if you're non-cit town, you KNOW I'm town and there's no reason to not just say "I'm a TPR."

16. ISO #1866

wait I've been reading CA all wrong this game for night kills

wtf

I thought it saved the other and killed the other in night like lynches not switch role flips

in that case I don't think Bakermir was bound at all tbh

seems too risky to switch flips with him on N1 I would imagine
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

17. ISO #1867

I'm right here. Talk to me.

yzb and I cleared that up. He didn't like my timing and I didn't give a shit that he didn't like my timing. I'm plenty informed of the gamestate.
    Woah woah woah you didn't clear up shit. I just stopped bothering like I've stopped bothering with you pushing a player you're supposed to view as lock town XD

18. ISO #1868

19. ISO #1869

Again, if you're non-cit town, you KNOW I'm town and there's no reason to not just say "I'm a TPR."
    We've got time. We don't need a mass claim today and waiting is beneficial for town.

20. ISO #1870

21. ISO #1871

Woah woah woah you didn't clear up shit. I just stopped bothering like I've stopped bothering with you pushing a player you're supposed to view as lock town XD
    Nobody is lock town except Frinckles though.

22. ISO #1872

23. ISO #1873

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I'm just not sold that MattZed is town. He is the Helz butler peek and I'm not sold on that shit either.
    Same, fucking obviously

24. ISO #1874

25. ISO #1875

26. ISO #1876

27. ISO #1877

you pushing a player you're supposed to view as lock town XD
    Don't tell me what I'm supposed to think, either. Fuck all the way off with that shit.

28. ISO #1878

I'm just not sold that MattZed is town. He is the Helz butler peek and I'm not sold on that shit either.
    Given what we mechanically know, scumreading Mattzed implies you necessarily townread Frostbyte and, in particular, citizen read him.

Otherwise, you have to townread Mattzed.

29. ISO #1879

and to make things worse, I see no reason to believe CA did not have bind me + DM today.

so we could be walking into quite a fucked up situation.
    What is the way around this. We don't have to eliminate DM, we could go for someone else. Very risky, but high reward if you have been bound to DM.

30. ISO #1880

Given what we mechanically know, scumreading Mattzed implies you necessarily townread Frostbyte and, in particular, citizen read him.

Incorrect, sir. It's entirely possible that MattZed and I are both town and I'm full of shit.

31. ISO #1881

This is some pigeonholing, tunnely bullshit and it's incorrect

32. ISO #1882

And this is what happens when you assume you're correct. You pigeonhole and tunnel yourself.

33. ISO #1883

What is the way around this. We don't have to eliminate DM, we could go for someone else. Very risky, but high reward if you have been bound to DM.
    I'm guessing you didn't lock either of them.

In that case I bussed myself and Yzb25.

So I'm not bound; that's for 95% sure unless I got bound n1.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

34. ISO #1884

yes, you could both be town. That's not what I said.

Renegade did a math degree he should get what I meant by the word "implies". I was using it in the strict logical sense

35. ISO #1885

I think the alternative would be to yolo kill helz.

If helz is town, it confirms Matt and while we lose you.
    If helz is triad, nothing of value was lost -- except you.

----------------------------------

BUTTTT now I'm having another problem. Yzb hasn't claimed his TPR, and he's green checked by unknown.

so we really have yet another TPR who hasnt told us what he is..
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

36. ISO #1886

Renegade did a math degree he should get what I meant by the word "implies". I was using it in the strict logical sense
    Pigeonhole principle is also a very useful tool for some proofs especially in anything with discrete math =D

37. ISO #1887

Riiiight, by PoE, after assuming all of these claims aren't 100% horseshit. But we can't poke any holes in anyone except DM right now or we get scumread for rejecting the narrative. Or it's "goofy". We should let you and MattZed control the discussion, right?

38. ISO #1888

39. ISO #1889

Pigeonhole principle is also a very useful tool for some proofs especially in anything with discrete math =D
    UwU

40. ISO #1890

I think the alternative would be to yolo kill helz.

If helz is town, it confirms Matt and while we lose you.
    If helz is triad, nothing of value was lost -- except you.
    We might have to do this.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

41. ISO #1891

42. ISO #1892

ohyh forgot about my vote

-unvote

43. ISO #1893

With the number of players dwindling and a traid yet to flip, best case scenario is DH hits a triad tonight. There's definitely a lot of wifom with me and marino in play.

Be watchful especially towards end of day to spot any hidden signals from people to the DH basically saying 'dont hit me!!!'. I'm not sure what that would look like yet though.

44. ISO #1894

Given we're 6v4, I'm not on board with a YOLO kill. Misyeet and a town death N3 gives us 4v4 into D4.

Right now, I'm much more confident in "DM is not bound, or at least not bound to a town" than I am in "Helz is scum." (if someone wants to really case Helz I could be persuaded) I also, frankly, don't see the point in confirming me given current claims.

45. ISO #1895

46. ISO #1896

Given we're 6v4, I'm not on board with a YOLO kill. Misyeet and a town death N3 gives us 4v4 into D4.

Right now, I'm much more confident in "DM is not bound, or at least not bound to a town" than I am in "Helz is scum." (if someone wants to really case Helz I could be persuaded) I also, frankly, don't see the point in confirming me given current claims.
    I'd be completely okay with reading what you wrote from literally anyone except you.

Helz is the only one who knows if he's telling the truth, unless you're scum because then you also know he's not telling the truth.

I'm keeping it as an open scenario. DM was pretty likely to be our lynch going into D3. CA would be saving DM and killing me, I think that's optimal.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

47. ISO #1897

48. ISO #1898

49. ISO #1899

50. ISO #1900