Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,700 of 2105
  1. ISO #1651

2. ISO #1652

3. ISO #1653

4. ISO #1654

Re: S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Do we have another reserve? Whats the hosts policy on modkilling if someone doesnt post for an entire day without an incoming replacement?
    Only in game integrity threatening situations. Modkills always greatly affect games, and are last resorts.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #1655

6. ISO #1656

7. ISO #1657

8. ISO #1658

9. ISO #1659

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    The situation has changed at all. We can proceed as expected. To be honest I'm starting to be concerned about yzb not caring about him losing but it's okey. His claim is still much better than Kenny's.
    I didn't ever really take the flipflop seriously tbh. You'd have to be insane to side with Kenny and Frinckles at this point.

Maybe I'm being arrogant. idk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

10. ISO #1660

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I didn't ever really take the flipflop seriously tbh. You'd have to be insane to side with Kenny and Frinckles at this point.

Maybe I'm being arrogant. idk.
    Well that's not totally true, it made me a little angry i guess. meh. I backspaced a few "ugh" posts and settled on the pic
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

11. ISO #1661

Effective immediatly, @Efekannn02 is replacing @JoeyDX . Do not discuss replacements.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

12. ISO #1662

13. ISO #1663

14. ISO #1664

15. ISO #1665

16. ISO #1666

17. ISO #1667

-vote Efekannn02

18. ISO #1668

19. ISO #1669

20. ISO #1670

21. ISO #1671

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDucky View Post
    Efekann02!!! I remember you from Starcraft 2! Are you the serial killer or is it toilet man?
    If I were SK idk what I would do but definitively not vote people I dont like but nightkill them

I FREAKING WISH I WERE SK!
    I Like Ice Cream

22. ISO #1672

23. ISO #1673

24. ISO #1674

25. ISO #1675

So then you are the FBI agent right?
    I Refuse To Read 80 Pages Before This
    Helheim I Dont Even Know What Day We Are In Right Now Or Who Is Still Alive/Dead

I Assume All Of You Guys Have Claimed Citizen And Are Using The Process Of Elimination To Find The Non Citizens?
    Bad Move...
    I Like Ice Cream

26. ISO #1676

27. ISO #1677

28. ISO #1678

Found The Teleporter To Day 2 In Page 1

So This Game Is 2 Mafs 1 Sk And 1 Sheriff While Everyone Else Is A Citizen?

-2 Citizens Died Already
    -We Are A Sum Of 9 People
    -The Sum Of Special Roles Is 4

9-2=7
    7-4=3

There Are Only 3 Acceptable Citizen Claims And Its Obvious Everyone Would Claim Citizen At This Point To Save Their Butts

It Doesnt Make Sense If I Would Reveal My Citizenship Right Now Because Freaking All Of You Probably Claimed Citizen Already

I Think I Should Unvote And Use RNG To Determine My Next Vote
    I Like Ice Cream

29. ISO #1679

30. ISO #1680

31. ISO #1681

I can give you a quick summary on what has happened so far.
    toiletman, sprinkcles, gyro, have all been pretentious and whiny. They use faulty points to try and ascertain what's going on in the game and it really looks like they are all evil. Toilet man has claimed that you Efekannn are the cereal killer and that he is FBI agent. Well it is more the guy who was there before you Joey.

banana man and Ken, have been somewhat more pleasant to deal with. It seems like banana really has no idea what's going on though. While Ken is a talking out of his buttox because Ken is saying he is the FBI agent and that I am the cereal killer. Banana is likely the nicest person here but just seems lost.

I believe that either you or toilet man are the killer, Ken is a member of the mafia but I really have no idea who his actual partner, I know there are some obvious signs that point to pringles but I don't think that they would make it as obvious as that if they were partners together.

32. ISO #1682

33. ISO #1683

34. ISO #1684

35. ISO #1685

36. ISO #1686

37. ISO #1687

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Is Gyrlander Your Teammate?
    Good evening sir, my name is Inspector Yzb25. I work with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. You... seem familiar...

Anyway, there have been reports of a chain of homicides in this town. Would you happen to know anything about that? I don't mean that in an accusational manner in the strict legal sense of course, my intentions are entirely informal, here.

Recently, on a search warrant, several of my operatives made a non-standard inspection of your living quarters. I see the hostility in your eyes... I asssure you you have nothing to worry about, sir. We went through all the appropriate legal avenues before the visit. I am a man of the law, after all, and we took all the necessary measures to minimize violations of your privacy.

Anyway, we found traces of DNA of one of the victims on your kitchen knives. Please sir, calm down, there are numerous entirely innocuous explanations for why this may be the case. However, with the consent of the town, I wish to take you in for questionning.

Anything you say at this point can and will be used against you in a court of law. However, you of course retain the right to remain silent. And don't make a fuss about this noose we're tying around your neck. Again, I assure you we are following entirely legal protocol here.

38. ISO #1688

39. ISO #1689

40. ISO #1690

41. ISO #1691

42. ISO #1692

Good evening sir, my name is Inspector Yzb25. I work with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. You... seem familiar...

Anyway, there have been reports of a chain of homicides in this town. Would you happen to know anything about that? I don't mean that in an accusational manner in the strict legal sense of course, my intentions are entirely informal, here.

Recently, on a search warrant, several of my operatives made a non-standard inspection of your living quarters. I see the hostility in your eyes... I asssure you you have nothing to worry about, sir. We went through all the appropriate legal avenues before the visit. I am a man of the law, after all, and we took all the necessary measures to minimize violations of your privacy.

Anyway, we found traces of DNA of one of the victims on your kitchen knives. Please sir, calm down, there are numerous entirely innocuous explanations for why this may be the case. However, with the consent of the town, I wish to take you in for questionning.

Anything you say at this point can and will be used against you in a court of law. However, you of course retain the right to remain silent. And don't make a fuss about this noose we're tying around your neck. Again, I assure you we are following entirely legal protocol here.
    LMAO I JUST REALIZED
    THIS IS SO IRONIC I WISH MY FIRST AND SECOND POST IN THIS GAME SWITCHED QUOTES
    I Like Ice Cream

43. ISO #1693

Yeah you "men of the law" probably planted the DNA lol

44. ISO #1694

45. ISO #1695

Yeah you "men of the law" probably planted the DNA lol
    The FBI and the CIA deny all allegations of falsifying evidence in service of political agendas.

46. ISO #1696

47. ISO #1697

48. ISO #1698

49. ISO #1699

50. ISO #1700